Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Two videos from YouTube

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two videos from YouTube

Post by Pedro Silva on Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:46 pm

My friends, I found today, at the website of Brian Ladd, two videos, that i would like you, my friends and fellow supporters of the McCann family, to see. Please go to the website of Brian Ladd, look at the page, for page 33, click on this page 33, and at the bottom you will see this:
1. 4 . 2009
Hi Brian
Happy new Year!!
Brian I have found this on youtube... please check this !!
Can this abused child really be Maddie? (In my opinion, me Pedro, this does not show an abused child).
(then you can see the two videos from youtube)
Iīm hope that Madeleine will be found soon.
My heart was upset when I have read the text on sos madeleine that she was found in Egypt
;o (but was not real
Hi, yes it does, how do you know if she was abused? We need to where and when this photo was taken.
Brian
My request is: do you think it could be her? Vee, what do you think of this? I have already pass this information to investigation@findmadeleine.com
because, since the couple is the ones who really knows her, they must see these two videos. I donīt know to put them, the two videos here, that is why I wrote this information.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5571
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Two videos from YouTube

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:31 pm

Thanks Pedro, nearly Two years on it is helpful to see pictures of how Madeleine may look now.

Thanks also to the resident psychoanalyst at the most popular detective agency that most internauts prefer. The Kite Flyer has found these videos as well and is spreading them around the internet. It is good that he/she has posted them on the agency site where they are, quite rightly, being investigated to see if the pictures may be worth anything. As can be expected by any good group of internet DI's, the people who have put these videos on youtube must also be scrutinised. You never know their might be some negative reason or agenda. Good for them, all stones uncovered. All their intersleuthing so far have brought about very positive evidence. Such as the videos being linked to other groups helping to turn stones, Rosiepops site and members, other supporters even that the have been put on youtube by a young lady shows even the youth are remebering Madeleine. How refreshing.

Just shows how we can work together!! As I know the internauts would value our opinion and would like to cut and paste it and debate amongst themselves I would like to thank them for their concern and especially the Kite Flyer, Dr Ache, who although doesn't believe the videos are a good idea has been totally unselfish and posted them on the 3 speech site. Thank you Dr Ache!!

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:19 pm

It is my opinion that the little girl in question is not Madeleine. There are too many differences in the face. Such as the eyes, the eyebrows, the nose, the chin, the mouth etc.

As for the other one that is supposedly an abused child. It looks like a young girl with her daddy.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie on Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:25 pm

As a lifetime student of life drawing and portraiture (part time), I have quite a keen eye for proportions and I am sorry Pedro. but I am inclined to agree with dianeh.

There are a lot of similarities and Madeleines face will have changed dramatically (this will happen even more noticeably with the arrival of adult teeth from the age of about 6 onwards when her face will elongate).

Its the proprtions of the length of the nose to the height of the upper lip that does it for me. Madeleiene has an unusually high upper lip. Also the nose. Madeleines nose is parallel from bridge to nostril and the nostrils are quite delicate. This little girls nostrils flair. The Jaw line is different and the eyes appear slightly closer together. Madeleines eyes are very widely spaced

You know, Pedro, this is a very good likeness and this child would probably pass through passport control with Madeleines passport, but somehow I do not think it is Madeleine.
Now the child walking around the bank in the Netherlands (or was it Belgium) she was the image of Madeleine - even the way she held her arms when talking to her nanny. Do hope they checked her identity thoroughly. Also the little girl in the shop, she could have been Madeleiene IMO.

K and G will know for sure if it is Madeleine and if there is any doubt they will certainly investigate the photo, I am sure. It would be wonderful if we had found her.
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:39 pm

With the thought in my mind, which was: only her parents knows for sure how she really looks like, that is why I send those links to the private investigators who are working for the couple and to HTFM Admin, with the request of show these videos to the couple. As for an abused child, that video clip does not show any kind of abuse (apparentely). About the sightings in the bank at Netherlands, it looked like her, and what raised too many suspicions (in my opinion) was the striking resemblance about the woman who was with her, which looked very much the one in Morocco, with a woman who was with a little blonde girl, on her back. This was the photo which was taken by a couple on their honeymoon.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5571
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie on Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:07 am

Pedro, You did the right thing, as always

The Mccanns are the ones who will know.
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 on Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:29 am

The girl in the video from Belgium, walking around the bank, IS Madeleine, and nothing and no-one will convince me otherwise.
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:28 am

vee8 wrote:The girl in the video from Belgium, walking around the bank, IS Madeleine, and nothing and no-one will convince me otherwise.

I believe this too! I do not care what anyone says! This should have been investigated properly, I really think this was Madeleine.

Can somone past the links up to the other videos mentioned here? I haven't seen them. Much obliged.
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Morocco/Belgium

Post by Marilyn on Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:36 pm

Vee8 .. this one still rankles me. It's that Woman!! what are the chances of 2 sightings of a Madeleine-like child with the same person caught on film. No-one has explained this away properly .. at least I have never seen it done anywhere. It is still dangling out there and won't go away.
That Woman!! is identical facially, & clothing style .. in Morocco & in Belgium.

PS: one thing I cling to is that the more people involved, the more likely Madeleine is alive. And I think there are plenty involved in her abduction.

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:59 pm

I too find the conclusion of that report does not end all possibilities.

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie on Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:56 pm

Is there anyone able to post the pictures of the two women up side by side? Then we can all have a good look at them and compare.

They should be taken from a similar angle and preferably to the same scale.
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Good idea Sadie...

Post by Marilyn on Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:06 pm

Yes, could anyone who is techie-skilled do that for us ?? I am clueless about this stuff but some of you are really good. A side by side image of That Woman in Morocco & Belgium would, I believe, show she is one and the same.

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:12 pm

IM not convinced either that the morocco sighting nor the Belgium bank sighting wasn't Madeleine. The Moroccan sighting most definitely as always been stuck in my mind. In the hours after Madeleine vanished...think it was about 2 days later.........she was spotted at a garage shop in morocco with a man...the British holiday maker described the child as being shy and wearing flowery pj bottoms to. She said she heard the child say...''can i see mummy now!''

To me that was Madeleine........and also on the exact same day...and only minuits later another holiday maker reports seeing the same child outside a hotel with the same guy and just yards across the other side of the road.The guy was seen taking photos of the little girl who didn't look too happy being pictured.

Now im all for coincidences but imo that's a bit too much.A child in pj's??Asking if she can see mummy now?? Being pictured by a dark skinned guy and she was fair???

Then more sightings of a women with head scarf seen running across the road in Morocco with a child fitting Madeleine's description..also another sighting of a women fleeing from a Spanish holiday maker (again in morroco)into a taxi with a child fitting Madeleine's description.More importantly this child carries the same marking in her right eye as Madeleine does!!And the women who spotted her was a Spanish doctor visiting the Moroccan town.......she was that convinced that after reporting it and not being satisfied she went back to morrow to search for herself.............the women also received death threats warning her...........''if you know whats best for you and your family ,you will stay away''

And then again in Morocco..another sighting of a child on a woman's back being carried along a lonely dusty road with others. The family was later tracked down and the child apparently that of a farming family living in the Moroccan mountains.But my argument there is simply this...........who are the others in the photo???the guy was pushing a wheel barrow with luggage in it.The younger women(also in the picture) as a dark holdall over her shoulder carrying more luggage.

So if this family are a poor family with no running water or electricity or tv etc,then where the hell do they afford to go on a holiday to????

Then later the younger women looks strikingly similar to the Moroccan women in the Belgium bank sighting

So...........were the farming family taking the child and the young Moroccan women(and her luggage) to a nearby pick up point to be taken off to Belgium?? Were this poor poor family being payed to hide Madeleine??

They live in the middle of no where with no tvs about...no one would watch the tv and see Madeleine face .no one would know she was missing.......and they also have a small blond child to...........so they are the perfect hid away.

Maybe she was hidden there but moved after all the Moroccan sightings started coming in???The private investigators were sure she was in Morocco so stated how they were going to look for her in the Moroccan mountains,they said they knew where Madeleine was etc etc.....did the abductors panic??Did they instruct the farming family to move Madeleine and the young Moroccan women onto another place??

And to add this post...........mr Murat and his German misses was seen in Morocco just across the road by the very same lady who swore she saw the Moroccan women in a head scarf running across a busy road with Madeleine.She described how she turned back after losing the Moroccan women and the child and saw both of Murat and his German lady standing on the pavement from the direction the Moroccan women had ran from with the child.

Hmmm food for thought hey! keeps me thinking that's for sure...the only problem is..why aint nothing been reported about this??Why isn't it being properly investigated.
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:27 pm

And also.......when the women reported her sighting to police in Portugal.that she had seen Madeline being dragged across a road by a Moroccan women,they told her ...'it cant be Madeleine because we believe she is dead''.so it was not investigated.

the women saw her in the same spot another women saw her apparently.And the descriptions given by both sightings were the same.

the very early sightings of Madeleine at the hotel and garage in Marrakesh(Morocco) were by two independent witnesses....mrs pollard (one of them) was 99.9% sure it was Madeleine and said how she heard the child say..''can i see mummy now''....she was soo sure she reported it to police.Not one of the Portuguese contacted her about the sighting...infact it was only months later when she spoke of her sighting to the media did they contact her.

sad hey...infact all sightings in morocco of Madeleine have been ignored by them........WHY?
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:40 am

Some interesting stuff there Clairesy, that I hadn't heard before. I had heard much of it but not all.

It makes you think - luggage, was it suitcases? I didn't realise the little girl was in Pyjamas, are you sure they weren't the Muslim type of pj's? And the Doctor receiving a threat? Was she taking photos of people, do you know? Because Morrocan Muslims (some of them see that as an insult to Allah - no graven images and all that) take great exception to that. We were kind of threatened by a fish monger in Essaouirra, [a stunningly beautiful and interesting sea side place in Morocco - go there if you can, before it becomes too westernised] when we thoughtlessly took photos of his fish stall with him standing behind it.

Now the sighting in the hillsides was in the northern Moroccan mountains and not so far from the place where the Spanish doctor thought she saw Madeleine. Marrakesh is a long drive away, but not impossible - possibly a two day trip. We have driven to Fez, which is en route. I think that took us the best part of a day. Regular European flights go into Marrakesh [go there for interest if you can] and Agadir [give that a miss] which is a couple or so hours south of Marrakesh via a dangerous road.

The only thing that bothers me about the Northern mountain sighting is that I am not sure the features were those of Madeleine. I would like to see that photograph enlarged too.

Did the PJ investigate the Moroccan sightings? Are we sure they did not?

Hmmm, all these things make you wonder?
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:12 am

Ah, the famous 'Morocco' picture! I am certain the girl in the picture was Madeleine, but the picture itself was doctored. It was also strange that the family were found, less than 24 hours after the picture made the headlines, not by the police, but a journalist. We are expected to believe that he jumped on a plane, flew to Morocco, tracked down this family, in a REMOTE part of the country, all in less than a day? A reporter, incidentally, who has been in trouble with the press complaints commission previously, for making up stories? And if you look at the picture of the families little girls birth certificate, it turns out this three year old was born in 1948!
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top