Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Who has heard of Lino Henrique?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who has heard of Lino Henrique?

Post by honestbroker on Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:06 pm

I hadn't until I read the files more closely. But we all should have. I should make plain from the outset that Mr Henrique (I assume he's a man, though I'm not entirely certain) has no hidden secrets and is certainly not implicated in Madeleine's disappearance. But his part in the drama (in conjuction with other facts) goes a long way to nailing the pernicious canard of two books that underpins the traducement of at least 3 people (Gerry and Kate McCann and David Payne), possibly more: the canard, all the evidence points to Madeleine having died in the apartment. All the evidence actually points the other way. And the one-liner: there is no evidence of an abductor is a self-fulfiilng prophecyactually falls apart under close scrutiny. Unless you have the control DNA of the abductor, how can you know whether the abductor left any DNA evidence? You can't.

First a word about the operation of our intrepid canine duo, Eddie and Keela, in tandem. As has been pointed out (and is true!) Eddie always goes in first and Keela follows where Eddie indicates. Keela doesn't bother searching where Eddie doesn't indicate. From this (accurate) observation comes a fallacious assumption: that what Keela finds must be cadaverine, because Eddie has indicated such. It might be, or it might not, but forensic analysis alone determines the answer. Mr Henrique is very much alive.

So to apartment 5a. Control profiles were taken, not only of the McCanns (including Madeleine), but also of all visitors to the apartment after the McCanns vacated. One of those visitors was Mr Lino Henrique. Floor tiles and grouting between them, and other samples such as skirting board were taken up from areas where Keela indicated and were sent to Birmingham for analysis. The files carry a series of reports detailing the results of tests carried out. A profile matching of that of Mr Lino Henrique was produced -- as well as the profiles of two people (one male and one female) which did not match the control samples of anyone held. What if either of those was Madeleine's abductor?

Madeleine's name appears on only one report. As with the material recovered from the boot of the Renault, it was impossible to determine the nature of the sample from which the profile was established, and it wasn't positively identified as Madeleine's. The point should be emphasised that to find Madeleine's DNA would scarcely be surprising and certainly not, in and of itself, incriminating of her parents. She lived there the best part of a week. Of course her DNA was (and is) going to be in the apartment.

So there you have it, folks. The truth behind the lie of: Maddie: The Truth Behind The Lie

honestbroker
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Who has heard of Lino Henrique?

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:41 pm

Wow, thanks for that HB.

This goes to show the importance of just not believing the dogs but believing and trusting the analysis of what the dogs find. To be able to match profiles enough to confirm who the DNA belongs to, the markers must have been 100% equal to that of Mr Henrique and the same said of the known visitors. More profound though, we have positivley identified Two unknown persons in 5A without a profile. Confirmed as they indicate a Male and a Female which do not match the profile of known visitors.

I wonder if this man and women have been considered by Goncalo? They should have been if he considered wishy washy evidence to make the McCanns arguido's. But I saw no mention of it and didn't know about it until you just brought it to my attention.

So more evidence to confirm a possible abduction. I hope the resulting DNA has been kept and stored for when a match is required.

Back to top Go down

Good stuff!

Post by sadie on Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:12 pm

This is really good stuff, HB. Much of this I hadn't thought of before. I especially noticed the bit reading:

HB quote: Unless you have the control DNA of the abductor, how can you know whether the abductor left any DNA evidence? You can't

That particularly rings true.

I feel that I am being neglectful, because I haven't read the PJ report and I know that it is important to do so. The sheer size of it puts me off, I must admit - and then the people who wrote it, do not endear me to it either, BUT, I know that I must read it and don't know where to find it! Please could you give me a pointer HB? Thanks.

Maybe I will get round to reading the most pertinent bits over Christmas.
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by honestbroker on Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:42 pm

sadie wrote:This is really good stuff, HB. Much of this I hadn't thought of before. I especially noticed the bit reading:

HB quote: Unless you have the control DNA of the abductor, how can you know whether the abductor left any DNA evidence? You can't

That particularly rings true.

I feel that I am being neglectful, because I haven't read the PJ report and I know that it is important to do so. The sheer size of it puts me off, I must admit - and then the people who wrote it, do not endear me to it either, BUT, I know that I must read it and don't know where to find it! Please could you give me a pointer HB? Thanks.

Maybe I will get round to reading the most pertinent bits over Christmas.

Sadie, Modnrodder gave the link to the site on the 'other' Madeleine forum that is for members only. But I reckon the more people who read these files the better, so I'll give it here, too:

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/PJ/TRANSLATIONS.htm

honestbroker
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie on Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:04 am

Thanks HB and thanks Moddy, too. Looks interesting.

sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top