Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Rest in Peace Baby P

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Letter from my MP

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:32 pm

Thank you for your Email dated 14th November. I was deeply saddened to hear about the death of Baby P and the tragic circumstances that led to his death. This is the second high-profile death in Haringay that has been allowed to happen, despite the fact the child was on the child protection register.

It seems that no ammount of child protection legislation is a substitute for skilled professionals. If these professionals were allowed to get on with the jobs that they are qualified to do, instead of collecting data and ticking boxes, then incedents such as Baby P should not occur.

I am pleased that Ed Balls, the Secretary of State for Children, Schools and Families, has announced that there will be an independent review. However, you are right in suggesting that urgent action needs to be taken to start addressing the problems raised in the Baby P case. This is why the Conservative Party has been consulting Conservative councillers, who lead the majority of children's services departments across the country, asking them to make changes to the structure of Local Safeguarding Children Boards so that in future they will be chaired independently.

Please do not hesitate to get back in touch if you have any further comcerns.

Back to top Go down

Re: Rest in Peace Baby P

Post by Pedro Silva on Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:49 pm

Rest in Peace Baby P. God protect your soul for al eternity between God´s sacred hands. Gone, but not forgotten. tissues Amen.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5571
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

CONCERNING THE TRAGIC DEATH OF BABY P.

Post by Royal on Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:38 pm

Modnrodder, with reference to your MP's letter about the death of Baby P, he is like the rest of us extremely distressed by the death of such a beautiful little boy, I notice he says the majority of the 'Childrens services Deparments' are Conservative controlled. I have several friends who are employed by Social Services and as I understand it one of the main causes for these devastating tragedies which occur from time to time is due to the accute shortage of skilled and qualified front line Social Workers. It is due to this shortage of staff that those employed in this highly responsible and sensitive work are for the most part both overworked and underpaid for the type of work they are doing. Skilled staff are constantly leaving the service due to the amount psychological pressures they are put under and until the councils start recruiting more Social workers by offering better conditions and reduced workloads these terrible tragedies will sadly continue reoccurring.
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:09 am

The brutal brothers who showed no mercy to Baby Peter terrorised their own frail grandmother, it can be revealed.

Unmasked - brutal brothers Steven Barker, left, and Jason Owen.
Years before Peter's death, Steven Barker and Jason Owen -
who changed his surname after the Baby P case - were accused of locking
Hilda Barker in a wardrobe to make her change her will so they could
benefit from it.
The thugs were said to have beaten her black and blue in November
1995 and dressed up in Guy Fawkes masks to frighten her at her home in
the picturesque Kent seaside town of Whitstable.

Mrs Barker's daughter called in police and the brothers were arrested.

Their grandmother was so shaken by her experience she was moved to a
care home, where she died in January 1996. The will was found to be
invalid.

But the brothers never faced trial as Mrs Barker died after they
were remanded and police dropped the case because of her death, which
was later ruled to be down to pneumonia.

Next-door neighbour Jacqueline Cole, 58, said: "Every time they came
she was bruised. She was frightened every time they came down.

"She was black and blue when they were here. I don't know what they
did, she would never say. All up her arms, we would see it, but she
would say 'I fell'.

"We heard that the boys stood at the front window with these masks and frightened the daylights out of her."

The home where Hilda Barker was terrorised by her grandsons

At their Old Bailey trial over Peter's death, Owen, 37, was said by witnesses to have dominated his 33-year-old younger brother.

The trial heard Barker had tortured guinea pigs and frogs as a child and as an adult was a keen collector of Nazi memorabilia.

The house where Peter died was full of dead mice which Barker used to feed his pet snake.

The brothers' sister Susan, aged 36, said Barker was "a bit
backward" and nervous around Owen, who had nicknamed him Fatboy when
they were young.

She said that in 1995 she saw a scared-looking Barker with Owen in a house in London.

"He came to the window. He looked scared. Jason was behind him. A
few days later, Steven had cigarette burns on his hands. He was
petrified of Jason," she said.

Tracey Connelly

Barker moved away from home and lived in Tottenham, working as a
handyman for a letting agency, and after meeting Tracey Connelly in
2006 he became her lover and moved into her home.

Bruises began to appear on Peter but Connelly covered up for Barker
by saying they were caused by the baby banging his head or falling over.

Connelly left him to look after the toddler. When challenged about
screams coming from the child's room, he said he was trying to "toughen
him up".

He was seen coming out of Peter's bedroom after squeezing the boy so tight he appeared to stop breathing.

Barker would take his rottweiler dog, Kaiser, for walks in the local
cemetery, sometimes with Peter, and marks on the toddler's head looked
like they had been caused by the dog's teeth.

Peter Connelly - Baby P

The injuries leading to his death escalated in the five weeks after
Owen, who lived in Bromley, Kent, moved in with his 15-year-old runaway
girlfriend.

He laughed at the way his brother treated the baby but when Peter
died, Owen took Barker to a campsite in Epping Forest, Essex, and
helped dispose of bloodstained bedding and clothing.

Owen was on bail until halfway through the trial when a plot to flee the country was foiled.

Police discovered he had been trying to change his name again and applying for a new passport.

The under-age girlfriend, who cannot be identified for legal
reasons, gave evidence against him but admitted she had lied to police,
saying she loved Owen and "would do anything to protect him, including
lying for him".

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thats really upset me reading that.Its bad enough reading how they have abused that poor child...knowing how that one idiot raped a 2 year old child and moved in with a 15 year old girl(with baby ps mum and partner) who he was loved up with.Where does their sickness end.
That poor woman must have been terrified......yet she still tried to protect them by lying for them.
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:47 am

Oh Claire, little peter just wanted to be loved, and they just kept hurting him all the time. What a poor sad little life he had, it upsets me so much. Children should be loved, not hurt.

Those that hurt children must be punished. Not let out to do it again.

How can someone get pleasure from hurting a poor defenseless little baby like Peter? Yet it appears that they did.

I would have been out of there like a flash, and if I couldnt go, then I would have got Peter out, there is no way that I would leave a child of mine in danger. But then they wouldnt be able to get their welfare payments, would they?
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:53 am

It is my opinion that once a child is on the at risk register, that the parents welfare payments are dependent upon the health and wellbeing of the child. That they front up for regular health checks and agree to spot checks in their home. And these must be real health checks, checking development etc ie walking talking crawling, and check all over for bruising, each and every time the child comes in. Any bruising etc that fits an abuse pattern, take the child away and cut back the money straight away. If they dont turn up for the checks, cut back the money, then they will be there like a shot.

If people wont look after the children, then force them to, using the purse strings. After all, in the long run it will cost the society less, as less children are raised in abusive situations.

And lastly, a child's rights to safety far outweigh any rights of the parents. It is not right to leave children with parents that may harm them. They are defenseless. I feel that people that will harm their children (ie beat them, rape them, starve them) do not care for them, because if they did, they would never leave them in such a situation. They just want the money that the govt provides for them.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:50 pm

There are concerns that it's going to cost £1000000 a year to protect the mother.

I hope they are more concerned about protecting her children.

What an evil group of people these are.

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:02 pm

There should never BE an at risk register. A child should never be LEFT at risk. If there is a suspicion, however small, that the child is at risk the child should be moved to saftey, untill the risk is assessed and treated. NO child should be at risk, under any circumstances.
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx on Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:24 am

vee8 wrote:There should never BE an at risk register. A child should never be LEFT at risk. If there is a suspicion, however small, that the child is at risk the child should be moved to saftey, untill the risk is assessed and treated. NO child should be at risk, under any circumstances.

i agree with you 100% vee,

may the evil twisted moron's who done this to baby p rot in hell....

MINX X
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:52 am

ModNrodder wrote:There are concerns that it's going to cost £1000000 a year to protect the mother.

I hope they are more concerned about protecting her children.

What an evil group of people these are.

Everyone, even criminals, even drug dealers, want to believe they have a moral code, a line that they wouldn't cross. That line is usually crimes against children - so abhorrent even the some of the most marginal of society can't bear it.
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:09 pm

This article im about to post as turned my gut,its mortified me.I cannot begin to imagine why a judge might allow this to happen and hope and pray they throw the b@@@@@@@ out of court.The monster brother that raped the 2 year old girl as now appealed for his sentence to be lessened because the 2 years olds evidence cannot be relied upon,its flawed.. and why??well one of the reasons given was because there were long silences,making it hard to cross examine her in court :(

im not surprised she stayed quiet a lot she must have been scared witless. 2 year old!! He also wants his sentence lessoned for the death he caused to little baby peter!!

How dare he...after raping that child and beating another to death he now wishes to undermine evidence and get a lesser sentence???He was only given ten years for raping the 2 year old anyway!!!!

the sick twisted piece of filth........... you cannot get justice these days even if you go to court and testify against the monster that hurt you.This 2 year old girl is the youngest person to ever testify in a uk court....and now she maybe about to be undermined by the evil man who raped her....and also by our legal system.Hurt once, hurt once again. If it was my child i would go to court and make sure he didn't leave that court room a living man.

IMO if they have evidence that a man as raped a person,anyone, they should lock him up for life regardless of how the victims testimony stands in court....They shouldn't allow a rapist to undermine his victim it is inhumane and its not bloody right.Basically they are giving him more rights than his victim because they have heard his story,heared her statement,collected the evidence and dished out a sentence.But then they will allow the rapist a chance to undermine the evidence and give them a get out of jail early card!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Baby P beast's appeal

By TOM WELLS
Published: Today

BABY P's torturing stepdad has launched a sickening legal bid to have his jail
term for the rape of a tot slashed.

Steven Barker, 33, says evidence the youngster gave was flawed and his life
sentence - set at a minimum of ten years - should be overturned.
The girl - two at the time of the offence - became Britain's
youngest witness at a rape trial earlier this year.

The Sun understands Barker's lawyers want to have his 12-year sentence for
causing or allowing Baby Peter's death reduced as well.
Victim ... tragic Baby P

The warped stepdad could run up a £500,000 legal aid bill appealing against
his life sentence for the rape of a two-year-old.

And if Barker contests his sentence for Peter's death that could be paid for
out of public funds too.

Complex appeals typically run up costs of more than half a million pounds EACH.

Lawyers acting for Barker, 33, have already lodged papers calling for a
hearing into his rape conviction.

They ruthlessly target the mite, claiming her evidence was flawed.

The papers argue the account was not "competent" or "coherent", say medical
reports of her injuries were "not supportive" of rape and insist Barker's
conviction was "wrong and unsafe". And in a shocking attack on the toddler
the papers slam her evidence in court as "contradictory, unintelligible and
with long silences, making it impossible to cross-examine".

The Sun also understands Barker's legal team wants his sentence for causing or
allowing Peter's death to be reduced as well. Last night a source close to
the investigation said: "Although an appeal was expected, the fact it has
now been formally lodged means those affected will have to go through all
their pain again."

In April, we told how Barker's tiny victim gave heartbreaking evidence via
video-link at London's Old Bailey. Jurors winced as they heard her
recount her appalling ordeal.

Barker, from Haringey, North London, is serving a life term for rape with a
minimum of ten years. He was also jailed for 12 years over 17-month-old
Peter's death.

Peter's mother Tracey Connelly, 28, was locked up indefinitely, with a minimum
term of five years for her part in the tragedy. And Barker's brother, Jason
Owen, 37, was given an indefinite sentence with a minimum of three years.
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698

Back to top Go down

MURDERERS & RAPISTS!

Post by Royal on Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:03 am

They should hang them all straight away before they have chance to appeal or ask for a reduced sentence. the only "reduction" I would give them is a shorter rope!
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3