Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

FBI PSYCHICS TURN UP FACE OF MADDY 'KILLER'/DAILY EXPRESS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FBI PSYCHICS TURN UP FACE OF MADDY 'KILLER'/DAILY EXPRESS

Post by clairesy on Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:01 am

SUSPECT: The man psychics say killed Madeleine McCann

Sunday October 19,2008
By Mike Parker

A DRAWING of a man two FBI psychics say snatched Madeleine McCann has been produced by an American TV programme.

Now investigators working for Kate and Gerry McCann say they want to see the so-called evidence revealed in the programme, which was screened last week in the US.

The drawing is of a man aged between 36 and 42 with thick dark brown or black hair and stubble. It has now been handed over to police in Portugal.

It was produced by two psychic criminal profilers who work closely with the FBI in America.

A spokesman for the McCanns said that although they were deeply sceptical of information from psychics, they want their private investigators to examine the information which was broadcast.

“If they have given their files to the police in Portugal they should also pass them on to our investigators,” said Clarence Mitchell, the McCanns spokesman, who gave a brief interview to the programme makers.
GHOST HUNTERS: John J Oliver, Patrick Burns and Carla Baron from TV's Haunting Evidence

The programme says the man has a pronounced accent and looks and sounds Middle East­ern, possibly Egyptian, and drives a mid-sized dark silver car with a parking permit or some other identifying sticker inside the windscreen on the driver’s side.

He may have been wearing a blue, button-up shirt and working as a transient labourer close to the apartment in Praia da Luz on the Algarve where Madeleine was staying with her family before vanishing on May 3.

The report given to Port­uguese police says the man is known as Steve or Stav and took the child to a summer rental apartment in the nearby village of Lagos.

The team, clairvoyant Carla Baron, psychic John J Oliver and paranormal investigator Patrick Burns spent a week in Portugal, starting their inquiries at the Ocean club resort where the McCanns had been staying.

Ms Baron said she immediately picked up on the vision of “Steve” or “Stav” stalking the family and photographing Madeleine at the beach before snatching her several days later.

Ms Baron said: “He snapped off a cell phone photo while looking like he was making a call.

“I also see him taking notes on a small notepad as he watched the comings and goings of the McCann family to see what their routine was.”

When he finally pounced at night, while Madeleine’s parents were in a nearby restaurant, Ms Baron and Mr Oliver said the little girl did not even wake up as he crept into the children’s bedroom and picked her up.

Mr Oliver: “He took her to his car. There were people walking who saw him but he just looked as if he was a father carrying a sleeping child and they didn’t take any notice.”

They say the abductor placed Madeleine in the front passenger seat of his dark silver car, which may have had even darker or black trim.

Mr Oliver said he believes that the abductor may have stopped briefly at a deserted farmhouse east of the town before driving to his eventual destination – a ­furnished room rented out during the summer in nearby Lagos.

Executives at Tru TV, part of media tycoon Ted Turner’s CNN network, which makes the Haunting Evidence programme, passed the apartment address to police but withheld it from transmission.

The psychics say she was murdered there by being smothered by a pillow several days after her abduction because the man feared he would be caught.

Ms Baron believes the man then bundled her into the boot of his car and drove to a remote area, close to a landfill and man-made dam, where he buried her. This location has also been passed to police.

The FBI takes psychic evidence seriously and all three members of the Haunting Evidence team have been used in major criminal investigations.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/66896/EXCLUSIVE-FBI-psychics-turn-up-face-of-Maddy-killer-

++++++++++++++++++

I sincerely hope they are wrong.However their work with the fbi in the past as proved consistently correct.When i just read this it made my guts turn over. I think Madeleine is still alive...or do we all hope for something that isn't realistic anymore?Not sure. But i thought i would share this with you all.Not much to say on it at the moment think im going to try to wait and let it sink in a bit more ..think a little about whats been said. Then make my mind up on whether i think this a load of sh#t or whether these guys)who usually work for fbi) are infact a credible lead to look into. Its certainly put me on a bit of a downer for the time being.

Last edited by Rosiepops on Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:05 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp Title Amended For Easier Reference)
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: FBI PSYCHICS TURN UP FACE OF MADDY 'KILLER'/DAILY EXPRESS

Post by vee8 on Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:24 am

It's a rare occasion when I buy the Express, but today was one of them. No, sorry, don't buy it. Not as long as Matthew James tells me otherwise.

http://mara-gamiel.blogspot.com/search/label/Madeleine%20McCann

Ok, they may have a good track record, but is it possible to verify that record? Are there any examples, cast iron ones, of where they were correct? Were they PRECISELY correct, or only partly, or slightly correct? And more importantly, how many times were they wrong? I need figures, statistics, not press articles. I have read about one supposedly mustard medium proclaiming that Madeleine was at the bottom of a well. Another that she was dumped at sea. This one says she was smothered, and dumped in a landfill site. Are they ALL right? There are far more mediums, clairvoiants, etc who say she is still alive than not. Untill proved otherwise, I will side with the majority.
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:00 am

i think whats getting to me vee8 about this is that it as been screened on American tv already? That in itself is the most hideous of things to do with what they believe to vital evidence is it not??
Im not sure about this report its put me on a downer to be honest with you,and i truly hoep they are wrong(i think they are).
These psychics went to luz months and months back im sure i remember reading that they were due there way back before xmas last 07.Why have they waited this long to release this info???Is this a smoke screen.Are we going to hear something in the next week or so about this case??Is this being used to once again try and relax her abductors a little ..im confused as to why this is being released.

Also if they have handed over to cops the address of the holiday apartment he took Madeleine to then im 10% sure they will have no problems tracing him through that.Thats of course if its true.
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 on Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:24 am

TV Clairsey, and American TV at that. Need I say more?
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

I doubt if any of it is true.

Post by dianeh on Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:36 am

With all this detailed information, one would think they could lead the police directly to the body, not just give a vague location, which will be very vague if a landfill.

It is a question of belief, and I like MJ's version much better. Hope plays a big part in it for me. I personally think that this 'FBI' psychic is full of crap.

I tend to go with what is on the other thread. More wrong than right, and a lot of unsubstantiated claims. Doesnt inspire me at all.

Cheers
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

While I doubt the FBI psychics are correct....

Post by calcite51 on Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:52 am

On the other hand I also believe the worse possible scenario for any parent is to NEVER know what happened to their missing child. I am also hoping MJ is right but if not then it is more important that the parents find out what happened to their daughter.
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:02 am

calcite51 wrote:On the other hand I also believe the worse possible scenario for any parent is to NEVER know what happened to their missing child. I am also hoping MJ is right but if not then it is more important that the parents find out what happened to their daughter.

Thats right calcite..couldn't agree more.Although i hope and prey they are totally wrong.If what they are saying has any credibility at all,then i hope that little Madeleine is found as soon as possible so her family can finally bring her home and lay her to rest.They must be going through such terrible torment not knowing what become of her that night.

I still think she is alive,i hope and prey that this new top cop they are hiring to head the investigation is the best.If he/she has children then they would know how precious and important every cell in their little bodies is to us parents. I hope they do better than their best and finally crack this case.
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

American psychics?

Post by Royal on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:50 am

Thanks for that piece of info Clairesy! Now you all know my views on Phychics and Spirulism so you won't be too surprised about what I have to say, generally that I think its a load of Codswollup! Let's take into consideration what is being said by this trio, and firstly I believe if you turn their description round as a side view what do you get, yes, Jane Tanners "Walking Man" without the moustach. How about the age gueswork, yep, I guess you could say that fits in to along with the fact that as I've stated he looks like a working class man and probably of Mediteranian origins! Nothing new there then! Witnesses stated at the time that a man was seen taking photographs of children playing at the pool side, they must have read up on earlier reports of the abduction! Everyone knows that Madeleine was taken from the apartment and was seen by witness's carrying a 'sleeping child'. That fact is universally known by everone, even some of the anti thickies! Somebody at the time also suggested burial at a land fill site and the fact that they suggest Madeleine was taken away by car, now I wonder how they worked that one out! As for the 'rented apartment' not being far from the holiday complex, that is just pure speculative nonesense as is their suggestion that Madeleine was suffocated after a few days in captivity. Honestly fellow posters, have you ever heard such a load of Bunkum in your life! You can all breath again because there is absolutely nothing in this report to create any undue cause for alarm, to all intents and purposes Madeleine is, as far as anybody knows, still well and truly alive, take my word for it!
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Don't Buy This at All

Post by Rosie on Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:47 am

These are the psychic investigators that went to PDL before, it seems like the same story to me, I did not believe it then and do not believe it now.

It seems really odd to me they give really detailed information, right up until they have to provide proof, and the it becomes very vague. I am not knocking psychic ability, but I have my reservations about his.

I would want to see their categoric proof of how many times they have been proved right, partially right and not right at all.

The reason why the FBI and in fact ANY police force should take these reports seriously is because all information should be taken seriously and acted upon.

I believe the Portuguese police have already searched where they said Madeleine was?

This past few days I have become increasingly aware of a rising feeling that Madeleine is alive and very close to being found and I am a pragmatic person, but my gut instinct is telling me that Madeleine is alive.

We just need that one person that has the vital piece of information to come through and speak to the investigation

investigation@findmadeleine.com or telephone + 44 845 838 4699

They should not listen to the liars like Amaral, Bennett and Butler, who have a hidden agenda in Madeleine not being found, they should report what they saw or know.

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by jean on Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:32 am

If you go back to look at this Rosie it was posted by Claire on Sunday October 19 2008 so it isn't new news. I think Alroy has picked this up by mistake thinking it was new!!

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by jean on Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:39 am

This past few days I have become increasingly aware of a rising feeling that Madeleine is alive and very close to being found and I am a pragmatic person, but my gut instinct is telling me that Madeleine is alive.

I really hope you're right. Madeleine has never been anything other than alive in my eyes, but I hope your instincts are right when you say that 'she is very close to being found'. I wonder whether McIntyre is being paid mega bucks by the Daily Express. If so I am sure he will do everything in his power to find her, especially as he now has two small daughters of his own. He doesn't mind treading on a few toes and making waves, and I'm sure the Express want someone connected to them to find her so that they will get the glory. What a scoop eh!!

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:48 am

That explains it then! I thought I had read this story somewhere before.

As for Donal, well who knows, I couldn't possibly say!!! However, his theory, is very much along the lines that many of us believe happened. But him speaking of it is a good thing, because it is going to get people thinking and talking about it again and maybe that one person with that vital piece of information will come forward.

I am also having serious reservations about the Martin Smith sighting!

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:51 am

The idea that she is alive is one that has never left me. Not just alive, but safe and unharmed, and she will, at the right time, be returned.
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

JEAN

Post by Royal on Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:41 am

Hiya Jean, yes of course you are right, one of these days I'll start looking at the dates of things before commenting, but I would never have expected it still being on the thread after all this time. Still it was a good story and if I didn't comment on it then at least I've had the chance to voice my opinions now. Come to think of it his article was quite a long time later so even then he was talking through his hat, but even so that doesn't excuse my failing to notice the date. Will have to try to be more observant in future and thanks for mentioning it Jean otherwise i might have been rambling on about it for weeks! ha ha. Right, bedtime again, doesn't time fly!
Alroy. X

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:46 pm

vee8 wrote:The idea that she is alive is one that has never left me. Not just alive, but safe and unharmed, and she will, at the right time, be returned.

As time passes it has peaks and troughs, but like Vee has said, the feeling that Madeleine is alive and well somewhere and NOT suffering too badly, will not leave me and I am a pragmatic person, I realise that it could be wishful thinking, but something is saying NO, keep looking, keep supporting her parents, keep going, Madeleine WILL be found.

I am NEVER going to give up, NEVER going to cease supporting Madeleine, her parents and their search for their daughter, they can count on me for as long as they need. Which brings me to another vitally important feeling, I think and believe whole heartedly that Madeleine is going to be found very soon, I have no reason to think this other than a gut feeling which is not just refusing to go away, but it is getting stronger and stronger each and every day, so much so that I awake in the morning and go to the news half expecting it to have broken that they have found her and this has never happened to me before.

I am proud of this forum and proud of the people on it, who never give up and who come here daily pledging their support to help Madeleine and her parents.

Kate and Gerry McCann need never fear that we will let them down, we will not, we will be here, with them and alongside them, each and every one of us, especially on that day of days when they find Madeleine and bring her home.

Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:04 pm

We will continue to support the McCanns in their quest to find their daughter. This is no game, or something to pass the time. This is about 2 loving parents who are desperate to find their daughter. We will stay until the end, until Madeleine is found.

Like Rosie, I sometimes go to the news hoping, even expecting, to see that Madeleine has been found. I continue to pray that the day of her return is fast approaching.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins on Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:22 am

dianeh wrote:We will continue to support the McCanns in their quest to find their daughter. This is no game, or something to pass the time. This is about 2 loving parents who are desperate to find their daughter. We will stay until the end, until Madeleine is found.

Like Rosie, I sometimes go to the news hoping, even expecting, to see that Madeleine has been found. I continue to pray that the day of her return is fast approaching.

Me too.........
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top