Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

3A's Countess Drachula's Batcave.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3A's Countess Drachula's Batcave.

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:46 am

Posted on this thread on the Roids. http://the3arguidos.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=24693&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=15

DrachenSachen Post subject: Re: The evil is out there...Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:12 pm

Hardened Criminal

Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:48 pm
Posts: 1620 bonnybraes1 wrote:
The evil sure is out there Beo & re grouping I am afraid to say.

Don't worry, serenity, our missiles are primed and ready to launch.


Your not wrong there bonny they're frantic Take a look at this:-

ModNrodder

* 18-Oct-2008 2:00 PM

The realRhodes!!

I need to contact you. Truths site is down and I dont know where else I can PM you. There is a PM facility on here but is cumbersom to use and I cant remember myself how to get to it. But if you can PM me here then please do and I will look later.


Last edited by DrachenSachen on Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The deluded countess thought my contacting Rhodes was something to do with re grouping our evil team. Nothing of the sort.


Last edited by ModNrodder on Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 3A's Countess Drachula's Batcave.

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:58 am

I thought that was so funny. I'm frantic!!! Like so frantic I had to PM Rhodes. Laughing

Drachen, look at what Roisin wrote after your post. Roisin is talking about us Pro's!! Did you feel slightly embarrassed Drachen?????

Sadly, it seems most of them simply didn't care enough to stay focused on the issues. There are only so many hours in each day and tragically it appears that they spend their hours spreading gossip, publishing private contact details, telling lies and basically attacking the people who dare to continue to discuss the case.


Last edited by ModNrodder on Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 3A's Countess Drachula's Batcave.

Post by vee8 on Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:46 am

drachen!!! Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laughing Laughing Laughing


bellylaugh bellylaugh bellylaugh bellylaugh bellylaugh


What a total loser !!!

moony moony moony moony moony moony moony
avatar
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Location : suffolk
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Mod

Post by dianeh on Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:39 am

ModNrodder wrote:I thought that was so funny. I'm frantic!!! Like so frantic I had to PM Rhodes. Laughing

Drachen, look at what Roisin wrote after your post. Roisin is talking about us Pro's!! Did you feel slightly embarrassed Drachen?????

Sadly, it seems most of them simply didn't care enough to stay focused on the issues. There are only so many hours in each day and tragically it appears that they spend their hours spreading gossip, publishing private contact details, telling lies and basically attacking the people who dare to continue to discuss the case.

A bit like the pot calling the kettle black, isnt it.

And here was I thinking the anti's had the copyright on the telling of lies, spreading gossip and launching personal attacks.

Do they even have any idea how ridiculous they are? At least I get a laugh out them.
avatar
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Age : 53
Location : Outback, Australia
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: 3A's Countess Drachula's Batcave.

Post by clairesy on Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:55 am

dianeh wrote:
ModNrodder wrote:I thought that was so funny. I'm frantic!!! Like so frantic I had to PM Rhodes. Laughing

Drachen, look at what Roisin wrote after your post. Roisin is talking about us Pro's!! Did you feel slightly embarrassed Drachen?????

Sadly, it seems most of them simply didn't care enough to stay focused on the issues. There are only so many hours in each day and tragically it appears that they spend their hours spreading gossip, publishing private contact details, telling lies and basically attacking the people who dare to continue to discuss the case.

A bit like the pot calling the kettle black, isnt it.

And here was I thinking the anti's had the copyright on the telling of lies, spreading gossip and launching personal attacks.

Do they even have any idea how ridiculous they are? At least I get a laugh out them.

Wow!!!Thats rich coming from one like she...the only consistencies i see from any of them, regarding 'talking about the case' is twisting the words and actions of the mccanns!!

Think i agree with you Diane!! Pot calling the kettle black??..........methinks
avatar
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Age : 32
Location : uk
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: 3A's Countess Drachula's Batcave.

Post by vee8 on Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:29 pm

She's at it again! The following is her, butting in to a conversation I had with sillycat, on the VM Big debates. I was politely correcting some of sillycats comments. Now, if I made a mistake about what the social services said, fine. But I am sure I DID read, see or hear them state that. (perhaps someone on here can confirm that for me.) But either way, what the frig does drachen expect from them?? It's not as if I libeled them, is it?! That stupid cow really needs to get a life, and SOON! loser


And I must remind you that social services were involved the moment the McCann’s touched down, and have publically stated that they have no problem with the McCann’s or their actions.

What a complete and utter lie Sleuth. You know as well as I do that the Social Services cannot and will not publicly state anything about individual and ongoing cases. The Social Services have to abide by a strict confidentiality policy and have certainly NOT publicly stated and I quote, "they have no problem with the McCanns or their actions" because if they had of publicly stated that they would be in clear breach of their confidentiality policy.


Representatives of Leicestershire social services spoke to Gerry and Kate McCann - who were last week named as official suspects in their daughter's disappearance - at the couple's home in Rothley.
It is standard procedure for a mother or father named as a suspect overseas to have their case considered by the authorities in their home county on child protection grounds.


A spokesman for Leicestershire county council said it could not comment on individual cases.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2007/sep/13/ukcrime.davidbatty

I shall be contacting Leicestershire Social Services forthwith regarding your public fraudulent claim Sleuth.


Last edited by Rosiepops on Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp)
avatar
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Location : suffolk
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: 3A's Countess Drachula's Batcave.

Post by Pink Panther on Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:16 pm

vee8 wrote:She's at it again! The following is her, butting in to a conversation I had with sillycat, on the VM Big debates. I was politely correcting some of sillycats comments. Now, if I made a mistake about what the social services said, fine. But I am sure I DID read, see or hear them state that. (perhaps someone on here can confirm that for me.) But either way, what the frig does drachen expect from them?? It's not as if I libeled them, is it?! That stupid cow really needs to get a life, and SOON! loser


And I must remind you that social services were involved the moment the McCann’s touched down, and have publically stated that they have no problem with the McCann’s or their actions.

What a complete and utter lie Sleuth. You know as well as I do that the Social Services cannot and will not publicly state anything about individual and ongoing cases. The Social Services have to abide by a strict confidentiality policy and have certainly NOT publicly stated and I quote, "they have no problem with the McCanns or their actions" because if they had of publicly stated that they would be in clear breach of their confidentiality policy.


Representatives of Leicestershire social services spoke to Gerry and Kate McCann - who were last week named as official suspects in their daughter's disappearance - at the couple's home in Rothley.
It is standard procedure for a mother or father named as a suspect overseas to have their case considered by the authorities in their home county on child protection grounds.


A spokesman for Leicestershire county council said it could not comment on individual cases.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2007/sep/13/ukcrime.davidbatty

I shall be contacting Leicestershire Social Services forthwith regarding your public fraudulent claim Sleuth.

Oh deary me! If the SS had any problems with the McCanns the twins would have been taken straight into care the moment they stepped back on UK soil. Who is this stupid biddy? PP


Last edited by Rosiepops on Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp)
avatar
Pink Panther
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 155
Location : Berlin, Germany
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Re: 3A's Countess Drachula's Batcave.

Post by Pink Panther on Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:56 pm

From Mail Online, 17 September 2007 ......The scenes of support came as the McCanns received one of their first pieces of good news since they were made official suspects nine days ago: they will not lose custody of the twins.

The couple had been terrified that British social workers - prompted by Portuguese allegations that the couple harmed four-year-old Madeleine - would take away their remaining children.

Indeed, two social workers spent an hour with the McCanns on Thursday last week - during which time they asked the couple about their childcare techniques.

However, a spokesman for the family confirmed that following that visit, social services now do not consider the twins to be in danger.

She said: "The family pro-actively went to social services to make sure they were being seen as responsible parents. Social services have contacted the family since then and said it went very well."

Asked whether the children are now safe from being taken away, she said simply: "It is no longer a threat." .......
avatar
Pink Panther
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 155
Location : Berlin, Germany
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Re: 3A's Countess Drachula's Batcave.

Post by vee8 on Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:01 am

Thank you Pink, thank you! drachen can now shove it up her a**e!
avatar
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Location : suffolk
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: 3A's Countess Drachula's Batcave.

Post by Pink Panther on Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:57 am

vee8 wrote:Thank you Pink, thank you! drachen can now shove it up her a**e!
You are very welcome! She sounds like a real gloop!!
avatar
Pink Panther
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 155
Location : Berlin, Germany
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Re: 3A's Countess Drachula's Batcave.

Post by Tinkerbell43 on Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:22 am

PMSL, is this dracula thing for real ? jeez I bet SS love people like her, as if they haven't got enough things to do without her ridiculous juvenile distractions. I'm sure they will file her complaint, it will mostly likely be filed under F for Fruitcake!
avatar
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Age : 53
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: 3A's Countess Drachula's Batcave.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum