Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Can you help?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Can you help?

Post by dianeh on Sun May 17, 2009 10:40 am

HB

Thanks for your excellent post.

And to the others on here who posted as well.

It seems we are all in agreement on these points.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by honestbroker on Sun May 17, 2009 9:38 pm

sadie wrote:As ever, Hb, soundly researched and eloquently presented.

Swine cadavar....Hmm? I wonder........?

Seem to remember something about pigs before (And freezers and refrigerators and sexual goings on and mother to blame)........now when was that.....Hmm?

There is just one question, Hb - can you help, please?

Cuddlecat:
was that before the cupboard, or after it?

Now a question for the rest of J4

The childrens clothes:
Eddie reacted to them, am i right?
Did the twins carry Madeleines body to the beach, do you think? affraid

No, no, seriously..........how did they get involved in the manslaughter/murder?

Amarals team has implicated them; THEY MUST be involved if HE says so - HE KNOWS the TRUTH of the LIE...........we all know that dont we? He's written a book to prove it, hasn't he?

......Hmm?

Hi Sadie. First cuddle cat. Eddie did not initially react in the sense of marking the toy by barking at all. But it did command his attention. He sniffed it, picked it up and tossed it in the air. Then the toy was hidden in a cupboard and he reacted. Now, given that Grimes tells us Eddie is quite sure of the scent he is trained to detect, that's weird. What changed when the toy was hidden in the cupboard?

As to the children's clothing (I think, a shirt?) the implication was that it was Madeleine's and something she wore the day she died and (presumably) for at least 90 minutes afterwards. I remember it being remarked at the time that the item in question seemed much too small to be Madeleine's, and something more likely to be either of her siblings. But I just don't know.

honestbroker
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by maria on Sun May 17, 2009 10:40 pm

PJ humble opinion on this on the DVD section.
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Mon May 18, 2009 1:35 am

The T-Shirt belonged to Sean and not only that he has been photographed wearing it.

I just took this from my post above and I would quite like to know the answers to these questions, it is hugely important. I am wondering if it has been buried in the files somewhere? We have been mentioning this about cuddle cat fro some time now, yet the antis keep pushing their disinformation.

• Why did Eddie flip cuddle cat aside inside the apartment, totally uninterested, yet some time later when a *anonymous person* had picked up cuddle cat and moved it and placed it in the cupboard, Eddie came along and suddenly indicated a positive? This is HIGHLY suspicious, HIGHLY SUSPECT so:
    a)Who is the person that picked cuddle cat up and placed it in that cupboard? b)Name of person? c) What position does he hold? d) What is the relevance of his position to this investigation? e) Has this person ever been in contact with a dead body or "animal" prior to touching this toy? f) Why did he pick cuddle cat up from where Eddie has disinterestedly tossed it aside earlier and place it in the cupboard? g) Has any back ground checks been carried out on this person?

• _________________
    no way
    Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
    Rosie
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins on Mon May 18, 2009 6:27 am

Planted DNA.......This reminds me of a message left in the Messages of Support in the old HTFM Site.
    Someone called "Roger" left a message saying (cant recall exact words)..." DNA can be left with a finger prick of blood !.The Portuguese Police Know of a very rich and powerful family who have done this before...(taken a child).." ...I asked him to post again or contact the McCanns anonymously but never saw him again...then the support site closed as people were leaving nasty messages about Kate on there......I did flag it up at the time and again on occasions...but the old site has gone and they couldnt retrieve the support messages..It has always bothered me.
    Catkins
    Grand Member
    Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie on Mon May 18, 2009 9:10 am

Catkins wrote:Planted DNA.......This reminds me of a message left in the Messages of Support in the old HTFM Site.
    Someone called "Roger" left a message saying (cant recall exact words)..." DNA can be left with a finger prick of blood !.The Portuguese Police Know of a very rich and powerful family who have done this before...(taken a child).." ...I asked him to post again or contact the McCanns anonymously but never saw him again...then the support site closed as people were leaving nasty messages about Kate on there......I did flag it up at the time and again on occasions...but the old site has gone and they couldnt retrieve the support messages..It has always bothered me.

Hmm, interesting, catkins because that ties in with my theory of who 'don it'!
    sadie
    Star Poster
    Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
    Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie on Mon May 18, 2009 9:59 am

clairesy wrote:
    But what else he says is interesting. Eddie has been trained on swine
    cadaver scent and (according to Grimes) can't differentiate between the
    two.

Laffin Laffin

well whats a swine? back to the poice again then aint we. Laffin Laffin

I read the whole post honestbroker and it is astonishing that they get all this evidence 3 months later aswel.I have always wondered weather it was deliberate because they refused the help of these dogs very early on.I remember reading news reports that brit cops were increasing frustrated that they were not allowed to fly to Portugal immediately when it was clear to see the Portuguese were struggling with the case. Yet they still refused help......then after 3 months they allow them to help????imo if they were doing everything they could to help Madeleine they would have allowed the brits with the dogs to go and help straight away.They were obviously avoiding it for some reason.

Cuddlecat, the markers in the car, the clothes (but an unusual range of them), blood in the apartment...nothing discovered before... but all findings about three months after the event, am I right.......after they called the British dogs in? ..........Wonder what made Amaral change his mind about calling the British dogs in?.......So would that have been in mid/late August? Then the McCanns were made arguidos and virtually forced to give up their search and leave the Country......after all Amaral had proof about the DNA didn't he?......Hmm, good timing.

Please correct me if I am getting this wrong; I am doing it from memory.

Then in September, after the Mccanns were out of the way in the UK the news that Mr Smith thought that Gerry must have 'dun it' because of the way that he carried Sean down the steps from the plane. Exactly the way that any Father would carry a child down the steps, but no matter, Mr Smith thought that it must have been Gerry carrying Madeleine that he saw on May 3rd 2007 because the man was carrying in the same way...............Hmm, must have been worrying for Gerry; bet he felt uneasy about returning to Portugal.

Anyhow the case was solved. You ask anyone on the 3A's; ask Bennett; ask Amaral. Portugal was free of these pesky Brits who were causing such a problem to the holiday trade in Portugal and Well Done, Amaral........yet another case solved!

So now he has solved the Joana Cipriano case and the Madeleine McCann case and he didn't need to solve the Carolina Santos case did he? After all the abductor didn't manage to get her round the corner, so nothing to investigate, was there?

Can't think what you lot are all griping about?
    sadie
    Star Poster
    Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
    Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by maria on Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:46 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1207389/DNA-evidence-fabricated-planted-crime-scenes-scientists-warn.html

Interesting, I think
    maria
    Grand Member
    Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
    Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:13 am

maria wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1207389/DNA-evidence-fabricated-planted-crime-scenes-scientists-warn.html

Interesting, I think
    Yes it is .....
    Catkins
    Grand Member
    Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by jean on Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:54 am

ttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1207389/DNA-evidence-fabricated-planted-crime-scenes-scientists-warn.html

Thanks for that information Maria - Have sent my comment to the Mail re the supposed DNA of Madeleine!!!

jean
    Master
    Master

Number of posts : 474
    Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:11 am

IMO, it takes a lot of work to synthesize DNA (which is what the article is about), much easier to just plant a sample. However, if no sample is available, and a specific person was to be implicated, then it would be worth it (depending on the crime of course).
    dianeh
    Grand Member
    Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

BLOOD SPOTS!

Post by Royal on Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:23 am

There was a lot of insinuations and accusations in the Daily Express Blog at the time with the anti's making up all sorts reasons for it not to be an abduction, it was absolutely chaotic, hostile and incredibly vulgar with arguments and contradictions flowing back and forth with no holds barred. I was actually banned a couple of times as were many posters from both sides of the argument! But regarding the blood spots I believe there were two minute blood spots located in the apartment one of which was found behind the settee and if I remember rightly the other was found in cracks (joints) between floor tiles. It was implied by the anti's that someone had tried washing away the stains and that a spot had remained between two tiles. (As though!) It was also said at the time that Madeleine had 'grazed' a knee going out on the plane and had also on one occasion had slightly cut her foot I think around the pool! So even if the blood samples were found to be Madeleines (which they weren't) there would have been good reasons for that to have been the case! These sorts of rumours were never proven and at the time it was all make believe and speculation on the anti's part. I seem to remember it was the dogs which first located these two tiny blood spots and later confirmed by ultra violet light, but they were so small (and old) it was almost impossible to gain any conclusive DNA evidence from them! But as Rosie has already pointed out it was decided the blood samples were that of a north European male and not that of Madeleines. There was also the suggestion that Madeleine whilst playing in the apartment had fallen over the back of the settee but again this like so much else was just speculation and exaggerated out of all proportion by the newspapers! I cannot remember who it was first suggested Kate and Gerry had overdosed Madeleine but this was also strenuously denied and disproved at the time but that did not stop the false accusations by the anti's which have lingered on ever since! There has never been any proof of wrong doings by Madeleines parents and never was but that does not stop people like Bennett and his supporters stirring things up in their evil hate campaign!
    Alroy.

Royal
    Star Poster
    Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
    Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2