Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

The sad life and death of Rose, Israel's Madeleine McCann

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sad life and death of Rose, Israel's Madeleine McCann

Post by clairesy on Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:47 am

The story of a missing four-year-old French girl took a grisly turn today when Israeli police revealed their suspicions that the child had been murdered by her mother and grandfather, who were in a romantic relationship.

Rose, the little girl with haunted blue eyes and ashy blonde hair has been called the Israeli Madeleine McCann. Her photographs have filled local newspapers while the details of her family's past have scandalised the Israeli public.

Police said that the girl's grandfather, Ronnie Ron, 45, admitted to delivering a blow to the girl that killed her before stuffing her body in a suitcase and throwing it into a river near his home in the coastal town of Natanya.

Ronnie Ron was living with the girl's mother, 23-year-old Marie Pisam. The two began their relationship while Pisam was still married to Ron's son, Benjamin.
Related Links

Police called the case one of the most shocking in recent history.

"I have handled many investigations, but I can't recall a single other investigation that turned all of our stomachs, in which investigators came out of briefings with tears in their eyes said," Ilan Ben Shalom, the central district police commander.

The police investigation and local media reports have revealed a complicated family history.

Rose was born in France to French-born Pisam and an Israeli man identified by his first name, Benjamin. Shortly after Rose's birth, her parents decided to travel to Israel to fulfill Benjamin's wish to meet, for the first time, his biological father Ronnie Ron. Ron, however, appeared more interested in Pisam. The two reportedly fell in love, and Pisam remained in Israel with Ron, while her husband returned to France with Rose.

Over the next two years Benjamin had difficulty raising his daughter and transferred her to a string of institutions in France.

Meanwhile, Pisam and Ron decided to wed and had two sons together. In 2007 they discovered that Rose, then three years old, had been hospitalised after allegedly suffering abuse at the hands of her father.

The two fought for custody of the girl, and later that year brought her to live with them in Israel.

A friend of the family said that Ron and Pisam felt they were headed towards "reunification" and that they hoped their family would soon have a happy ending. Rose, however, displayed severe behavioral problems from her reported history of abuse. She could not communicate in French or Hebrew, and had difficulty with basic motor skills.

Confronted with the difficulties of the girl, the couple decided to give her to Ronís mother, Vivian, who cared for her for several months before insisting that another arrangement be made.

In May of 2008, Ron and Vivian had a bitter fight, after which Ron packed Rose's belongings in a bag and took the child home with him. It was the last time that Vivian saw the little girl.

Three months later, after repeated calls to Ron and Pisam, Vivian decided to approach authorities and report the girl as missing. Earlier this month, police began a widespread investigation into the case.

Police said that they are positive that Ron and Pisam are involved in the disappearance of Rose, but are still questioning the couple. During his interrogation, Ron recanted his initial testimony several times, telling police various versions of the story in which he sold the girl to Arabs in the Palestinian Authority or to a family abroad.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Poor little girl.My heart goes out to her.In the four short years of her life she as been passed from pillar to post by those who are suppose to love her. Beaten and abused and for what???

God bless you little rose....I hope she is still alive being treated a dam sight better than her sick twisted biological family have treated her. They should be punished for what they have done to this child. Hang the b#####s but do it slowly and painfully. No quick easy way out for those who cause pain to others.
Must stop now because i get to wound up.
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The sad life and death of Rose, Israel's Madeleine McCann

Post by vee8 on Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:48 am

I would be carefull here. How much of this is press speculation, fuelled by a desire to fill in the blanks in order to sell copies? Remember, Gerry was not Madeleine's biological father, Kate wanted to have her adopted, Madeleine was a dificult and hyperactive child, the parents were into wifeswapping, the children were sedated each night, Madeleine was sold to pay off a mortgage arrears, need I go on? I wonder if there is an Israeli 3a's site, full of Jewish scumbags, intent on piling more hurt on this family?
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 on Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:42 am

I should make that last post clear, I mean scumbags who are Jews, and not that all Jews are scumbags! :oops:
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

I don't understand . . .

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:10 pm

. . . why she is called "Israel's Madeleine McCann" and think it is actually quite insulting. She isn't a Madeleine McCann - she is (or was) a person in her own right. As far as we can tell at the moment, her story is completely different from that of Madeleine. Is every missing child now going to be labelled a Madeleine McCann - how completely ridiculous. Who would want their missing child labelled "Madeleine McCann #53", for example?

Back to top Go down

sass

Post by maria on Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:44 pm

IMHO I would add this is libelous. Madeleine WAS LOVED by her parents and there is no evidence (to say the least) that she WAS KILLED by them or even if she is DEAD, there is no parallel between the cases.
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Maria

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:55 pm

As you say, there are no parallels between the two cases. Every missing little girl seems to get the Madeleine Cann label.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top