Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

baby back from the dead!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

baby back from the dead!!!!!

Post by clairesy on Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:24 am

By SARA NELSON

Published: Today

DOCTORS are hailing a miracle after a stillborn baby ‘came back to life’ after spending hours in a hospital refrigerator.

The Israeli baby, who weighed only 600g at birth, spent at least five hours inside the icy storage unit.

But as her devastated parents cuddled the daughter they were preparing to bury, they felt her begin to move.

“We unwrapped her and felt she was moving. We didn’t believe it at first.

Miracle

“Then she began holding my mother’s hand, and then we saw her open her mouth,” said 26-year-old Faiza Magdoub, the baby’s mother.

The baby was pronounced dead several hours earlier, after doctors at Western Galilee hospital in northern Israel were forced to abort her mother’s pregnancy because of internal bleeding.

Magdoub was just 23 weeks into her pregnancy.

“We don’t know how to explain this, so when we don’t know how to explain things in the medical world we call it a miracle, and this is probably what happened,” hospital deputy director Moshe Daniel said.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/expats/expats_news/article1584094.ece

+++++++++++++++++++++

Wow what a story hey!!!! I bet her parents are ecstatic right now.Still not out of the woods by a long shot being only 600g in weight but a little fighter!!!
I wish her well and and hope she comes on just fine..sure she will.

I believe when your time to go is here you will go.If your just not ment to go then you wont!!This little one was aborted due to internal bleeding...she was only 23 weeks preggie.How tragic,but the baby was obviously ment to be ...............And after all those hours in a fridge who would have believed she would bounce back the way she has.

I watched a really good programm once on tv...a good few years ago(maybe about 5 yrs) they were talking about a certain condition some people have...its very very rare but sometimes they fal il and lose consciousness...their heart beats are that slow etc that it cannot be detected on medical machinery.One woman told how she woke up in the hospital morg terrified as she was ready to be put into the fridge etc. Another woman told how she was poorly at home and the doctor pronounced her dead.It was only when the copper noticed her flinch a little when she in the back of the undertakers car outside that they realised she was still alive!!!

Apparently scientist in America???were investigating certain things regarding matters like these.Some very old coffins from graves hundreds of yrs old were seen to have scratch marks on the inside of the lids typical of someone scratching with their nails.............im not sure what they said this was from but i suppose it would be where someone was trying to get out!!!OMG......Ive already told my family and friends when i go......... please bury me with my mobile and 10 pound talk time so i can call someone if i wake again. And make sure its charged RIGHT UP incase its a few weeks before I rise affraid affraid

My lot wouldnt believe it was me if i called them anyway...they would tell me to stop taking the p#ss...dad would have a heartattack at the thought of me using the car again, and my sister would probably think "sh#t i owe her a tenner still!!!!" LOLLLLLLL

laffin2 laffin2 laffin2
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Clairesy

Post by dianeh on Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:36 am

Unfortunately, this little baby has died. Itwas reported yesterday that despite the best efforts of the doctors to save her, she has passed away.

A PREMATURE baby girl who survied six hours in a hospital morgue has died, doctors say.

The baby had been delivered in the 23rd week of pregnancy at a weight of just one pound, five ounces (592g) and was declared stillborn.

However when the parents went to the hospital in Israel's north to collect their daughter for burial yesterday they found she was still breathing and showing a faint heartbeat.

The baby was rushed to the intensive care unit but efforts to keep her alive failed and she died earlier today according to hospital deputy director Moshe Daniel, newsagency AP reported

Mr Daniel told Israel's Army Radio the specific cause of death would only be known after a post-mortem examination.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,24206626-2,00.html

She was just too early and couldnt survive, but the little mite did give it a very good try.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: baby back from the dead!!!!!

Post by clairesy on Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:50 am

Awwwwwwww bless her to.She fought hard didn't she for such a tiny little person.

RIP :littleangel: sleep tight xx
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: baby back from the dead!!!!!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top