Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Portugal Paedophiles Operate Unchecked By Police

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by clairesy on Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:27 am

Those who criticised me for daring to suggest that Madeleine McCann's abduction is being covered up deliberately by Portuguese Police, should read this link.

EXTRACT - The allegations are that state-run care homes were a target for wealthy and influential paedophiles whose activities were covered up for decades by successive Portuguese governments. Since the scandal erupted the Ministry of Labour and Social Security has confirmed that 128 girls and boys who were mainly deaf-mutes at the care homes were victims of sexual abuse.

or see more extensive reporting of Police covering up paedophilia in Portugal here

and see how the Police deal with mothers whose children are abducted in Portugal here and here

PS I am told that a very similar situation exists in Belgium - the Brussels section that is rather than Antwerp. One is forced to the conclusion that much of the EU is a paedophile paradise.

Once Police don't have to prove guilt beyond reasonable doubt, and the assumption of innocence of British law is replaced with the assumption of guilt as in EU law, it becomes easy for corrupt and perverted bureaucracies to first rape your children, and then prosecute you for doing it yourself if you dare to complain about it, as has Kate McCann.

I think we need that referendum on the Constitution you promised Gordon Brown. As you can see, Gordon, not everyone is quite so gullible as to believe that bureaucracies are anything other than self-serving organisations that democracy cannot touch. That is what you are creating by signing into the Constitution - organisations that are so powerful that they can do exactly as they wish. In my book, Gordon Brown is the biggest traitor Britain has ever had in its 1000 year history....assisting EU paedophiles to carry on raping children with impunity.

Posters, read the report before complaining.

LATEST ON PORTUGUESE POLICE SHAMBLES - The official Portuguese police spokesman in the Madeleine McCann case, who resigned last weekend, has told friends he was 'unhappy' and 'exasperated' by leaks to Portuguese media by junior officers involved in the case. He also told a former colleague he was "always worried the evidence against the McCanns was weak". Chief Inspector Olegario Sousa said that the leaks were intended to push Kate and Gerry McCann into confessing they had killed their daughter. (Sunday Telegraph)

http://tapestrytalks.typepad.com/tapestry_talks/2007/09/portugal-is-pae.html

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What a guy.....my sentiments exactly.I to feel this abduction as been deliberately covered up.Same cop on the joana case is allowed to run the madeleine case????How come???...cant they find another as incompetent as he??....cant they get someone else deluded enough to aid this sick sordid s### of a crime go unnoticed???
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Portugal Paedophiles Operate Unchecked By Police

Post by Cath on Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:28 am

It seems Joao Cipriano also confessed to the crime to Leonor's lawyer.
Don't know what to think of it.
But why didn't he file a complaint about torture, like his sister, Leonor, did?

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top