Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

‘MADELEINE’ BEGGED: LET ME GO HOME.....

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ‘MADELEINE’ BEGGED: LET ME GO HOME.....

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:39 pm

Rosiepops wrote:On camera 2, what is that passenger in the dark car doing? he looks like he is pointing or waving at someone to do something. towards the end of the clip the driver slows the car and it looks like a passenger wearing a blue shirt is gesticulating at someone and looks agitated to me!

This does look like Madeleine, Please God it would be too cruel for her parents if it isn't, please let it be her and you are right Clairesy this does look very much like that woman in the Moroccan photo that time.

I think the man in the car was getting mad at the driver of the car in front of him, because they had stopped and blocked the road.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:40 pm

clairesy wrote:Well im trying my hardest to find a report about this story that i can understand...no offense but i don't talk Belgium language and cant work out how a Brussels paper would have this news without any other newspaper or channel following in suit.So im trying here. ...

Hi there Clairesy

There is a Belgian newspaper in English for those who speak neither Flemish nor French.

http://www.expatica.com/be/main.html

I hope this helps you.

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:24 pm

Thanks sass for posting the link .Seems the english version isn't saying it was not madeleine.

However i have just found a english news report saying the sighting as been ruled out.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Fresh heartache for McCanns as police say Belgian sighting is NOT Madeleine

By Nicola Boden
Last updated at 10:54 AM on 12th August 2008

The McCanns were dealt another desperate blow today when a possible sighting of their daughter Madeleine in Belgium was ruled out by police.

A security guard who saw the little girl walking past the KBC Bank in Brussels with a woman in a hijab had said: 'I would bet everything I own that it was her.'

Even Kate and Gerry McCann could not tell from CCTV footage whether the girl was their long-lost child. Previously they have always known immediately it was not her.

But now Belgian police have said a man has come forward to say the girl is his daughter and that she was out with her nanny.

Lieve Pellens, spokeswoman for the Belgian federal prosecutor's office, said: 'He saw this picture and obviously for him it was very easy recognising the girl accompanied by a woman in a veil.

'It's her nanny - she is a young Moroccan woman who is qualified to look after children and works in a care centre.'

The McCanns had been treating the sighting as a priority and the confirmation it is not Madeleine will bring fresh heartache for the couple.

Their spokesman, Clarence Mitchell, said today that they were disappointed but were still determined to keep up the search.

'I am very pleased that this little girl has been identified and that she can be ruled out, from her family's perspective,' he said.

'Clearly for Kate and Gerry it is a disappointment. But we have had many of these before and the search for Madeleine will continue.'

Hopes dashed: Kate and Gerry McCann face fresh heartache as a possible sighting of their daughter in Brussels is ruled out by police

Heartache: Kate and Gerry McCann are disappointed the sighting has been ruled out

After 15 months of desperate searching, there has still been no definite sign of Madeleine since she vanished from their holiday apartment in the Algarve last May.

It had been hoped the latest sightings of a Madeleine lookalike in Brussels just one week ago were the breakthrough they had sought.

A security guard spotted a girl with a woman wearing a hijab headscarf on CCTV footage as he worked at a branch of KBC Bank in the city.

He overheard the child say to the adult in English: 'Can we go back now?' before they walked off hand-in-hand in the western Molenbeek suburb.

'I would bet everything I own that it was her... If it's not Madeleine, it was her twin,' he told the Sun.

Suspicious: A street vendor sold an ice cream to a little, blonde girl he believes was Madeleine McCann after she was seen leaving this bank in Brussels with a woman

A street vendor then came forward to say he had sold the same girl an ice cream and was also convinced she was Madeleine.

Antonio Migliardi believed he saw the distinctive mark in the eye of the girl as he served her a chocolate ice, said to be Madeleine's favourite type.

'The little girl looked healthy but very sad. She had her eyes towards the floor and was too shy to look up,' he told the Sun.

'The lady asked her in a mixture of French and English what she wanted. The girl answered in English. She looked up for only a second, with an unhappy face, and said "Chocolate please", then she looked down again.

'She did not seem to have some kind of spot in her eye, like a comma. I had not seen the pictures of Maddie with a spot in her eye at that time. I found them a very strange couple.'

Results of the first police tests on the CCTV footage of the pair walking from the bank had placed the girl at five years old.

Madeleine was about to turn four when she vanished from her family's holiday apartment in the Algarve last May and would now be five.

The McCanns were shown the CCTV but were unable to say for sure whether or not the girl is Madeleine, family spokesman Clarence Mitchell said.

Their private investigators also looked at the sighting, with the help of experts in Brussels and video enhancement technicians in the U.S.

Belgian police had planned to show the CCTV footage on national television if nobody came forward to explain the sighting.

But Miss Pellens said today that it had turned out that the four-year-old girl was the 'ordinary Belgian daughter of an ordinary Belgian citizen'.

Certain: The security guard at the KBC Bank says he 'would bet everything' on the little girl he saw on CCTV being Madeleine

Certain: The security guard at the KBC Bank had said he 'would bet everything' on the little girl he saw on CCTV being Madeleine

She suggested Belgian people were more sensitive to the case because of the country's horrific recent record, in particular the case of paedophile and child murderer Marc Dutroux.

She said: 'Because of our horrible history I think Belgian people are a bit more aware. Most of the people who report sightings are really doing it in good faith.'

In the last week alone, following the release of the police files on the case, there have been a series of new potential sightings in Belgium.

Miss Pellens said: 'This is normal. With this big media attention people are stimulated and are looking with more attention on the subway and on airplanes.We are still dealing with a couple of sightings, but not with much hope.'

There have been hundreds of sightings of Madeleine reported around the world since she went missing from Praia da Luz in Portugal on May 3 last year.

The McCanns have always been careful not to get their hopes up because so many have proved to be without foundation.

But in the past week since secret police files were released, there has been a growing focus on Belgium with revelations of various sightings during the past year.

The Portuguese dossier also revealed British police had received tip-off Madeleine had been snatched to order for a Belgian paedophile ring.

Police sources cautioned last week that the information was 'flawed' and had been impossible to corroborate with forces in the UK or abroad.

Two women also told Portuguese detectives they saw a Madeleine lookalike in neighbouring Holland but the files showed little was done to follow up their stories.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1043759/Fresh-heartache-McCanns-police-say-Belgian-sighting-NOT-Madeleine.html

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Something that struck me whilst reading about the ice cream man...........First it says he saw the fleck in Madeleine's eye...then he goes on to say that she didn't look up at all except to just say..."chocolate please"...it then says he didn't see if she had the mark in her eye????

Why the contradiction.Is this a news paper error???Or is it a made up story my the ice cream guy or even the paper itself???
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Disappointing

Post by dianeh on Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:33 pm

But it was always a chance it was another little girl out with her nanny.

Maybe the next one will be her.

Most likely the ice cream vendor saw the same little girl.

But if I were the McCann detectives, I would double check that it isnt Madeleine and not just take the word of this man. Same with the CCTV, since it was already being processed, I would wait until it is finished and then take a good look. All may not be as it seems, or what is written in the paper. But one would assume the Belgian police have investigated the man's claims and thoroughly checked it out. After all, if it is Madeleine, what is to stop the captor from pretending to be her father, including having fake documentation. Unless it obviously isnt her on sight, then a DNA test should be performed to make 100% sure.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Diane

Post by Rosie on Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:06 am

dianeh wrote:But it was always a chance it was another little girl out with her nanny.

Maybe the next one will be her.

Most likely the ice cream vendor saw the same little girl.

But if I were the McCann detectives, I would double check that it isn't Madeleine and not just take the word of this man. Same with the CCTV, since it was already being processed, I would wait until it is finished and then take a good look. All may not be as it seems, or what is written in the paper. But one would assume the Belgian police have investigated the man's claims and thoroughly checked it out. After all, if it is Madeleine, what is to stop the captor from pretending to be her father, including having fake documentation. Unless it obviously isn't her on sight, then a DNA test should be performed to make 100% sure.

These are my thoughts exactly. IMO the Moroccan sighting was ruled out far too quickly and I am still not 100% certain that this was not Madeleine.

There is many things about this sighting that does not make sense to me. I hope that the Belgian police have not just taken this man's word for it that he is this child's father. However, then the Belgian police are not the PJ and seem to have done everything correctly thus far! One would have hoped that they have gone and visited this child and seen her for them-self. Equally when they do this one also hopes that the child presented as being the child in the images is also checked out using technology to make sure she is the child in the images, sorry, but I no longer take anything said as gospel. This comes as a direct result as seeing how vastly incompetent Amaral and the PJ have been over this past 15 months.

I still find it strange that an Arabic woman who working in this capacity would be educated, that she does not actually speak fluent French and also working in Belgium where they speak French? Seems odd to me!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Woman in hijab

Post by tulip on Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:18 am

If she came from Morocco she'd almost certainly speak French. So that IS odd.
tulip
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Sighting..

Post by Mandz on Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:58 am

Hi

I'm sure the McCann's will have demanded concret proof re this little girl. There is no way they would accept someone's word without a proper check being done. Or perhaps they are playing this down because they think it is Maddie? Who knows..
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Mandz

Post by dianeh on Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:13 am

It looks as though it is the Beglian police that have said it isnt Madeleine. But the press release by the McCanns didnt say they are not doing further investigations, or that the CCTV is not still being processed. It just says they are disappointed.

Like Rosie, I hope that real proof has been provided and that the police have ensured that the little girl the man claims is his, is indeed the correct child, not just take his word for it based upon a birth certificate or something. The person holding Madeleine would have all this covered, if they are prepared for her to be in public, and especially if they were the parents of a girl the same age as Madeleine who had died. The thing they cannot hide, is the eye defect, and her DNA. And yes, the police must be 100% sure that the girl in the CCTV is actually his daughter, and that he is not pretending his daughter is the girl in the CCTV. Just in case he is being paid to come forward.

All must be considered, and if the Belgian police havent checked these things out, then I hope the McCanns detectives do.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:14 am

I've been out all evening and not been able to see the news yet. Hopefully the belgian 'Father' report isn't the sad end to a psitive sighting. Have the results come through yet from the USA?

I'm off for an early night

Back to top Go down

Worth Asking the Question

Post by dianeh on Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:18 pm

This little girl, who is not Madeleine, is supposed to be Flemish (as stated on the DX latest article) from a Flemish family. Why then would she be speaking English? And if one of her parents was English, then surely this would be reported, to explain why she was speaking English.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:04 pm

Good morning Dianeh, there is more to this sighting than meets the eye!! Whatever is going on in that CCTV video its not quite right. Madeleine or not, I would hope the police are onto it. Sometimes things are not all what they seem and information the general public and the media are fed can sometimes be for a good reason.

I'm waiting to here what Kate and Gerry have to say before discounting this sighting. The 'father' report has not been confirmed yet as far as I know so I'm still excited about it.

Back to top Go down

Sighting..

Post by Mandz on Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:17 pm

I’m sure the police would have checked out everything because they know how important this is? If not then I’m sure Met3 will be looking into this thoroughly. As I said earlier perhaps they are all playing this down in the media/ public because this is credible? They don't want to scare them (abductors) out of the Country?
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

When the heart goes walkabout ...

Post by Marilyn on Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:37 pm

This is what happens when you have a child .. your heart climbs out of your body and walks about in front of you. Can you just imagine how Kate felt when she saw this video .. so like Madeleine, so so much.
Hanging on by the skin of my teeth with this one .. not 100% convinced yet this sighting has actually been binned. One thing .. the child's clothes are typical of the french (flemish) fashion for little girls i.e. on the long and big side ...

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Marilyn

Post by dianeh on Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:34 am

Im glad you said about the clothes. I thought them too large and inappropriate for a warm day, which is because the man behind has only a short sleeve shirt on.

I thought perhaps that the tartan skirt was a private school uniform.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx on Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:46 am

i still think there is more to this sighting!!!
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:10 am

I may be wrong and getting mixed up with something else but don't the Flemish females always cover their heads with a headscarf, even the children and babies?

Edited By Rosie: Correction - Amish females always cover their heads.

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected error)
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fashion ..

Post by Marilyn on Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:14 pm

Hi .. ya'll are pulling my chain right ?? Laffin

The french-speaking (Flemish) part of Belgium would follow the french fashions .. and in France (and here in Geneva) little girls usually wear long-ish skirts/dresses & wee bit too big.
Amish cover their heads (USA).
I don't see anything odd about the clothes -- she would fit right in (however, I am also not convinced this sighting has yet been dealt with yet). Still hanging on to a bit of hope with this one.

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 on Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:56 pm

I have to say, I'm just about clinging on too. I just dont buy the recent sighting was just an "Ordinary" Belgium family. A childminder that cannot speak French looking after a little girl that chooses to speak English, something is not right. I also find it strange that this little girls photo has not been released, (unless I've missed it) every other false sighting of a little girl mistaken for Madeleine has been published!.
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

hi marilyn

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:30 am

thank you for that my veiws to a tee,also if the sighting is ruled out may i ask why is there m15 working on the ground?

why they are looking at all pregnant woman going to give birth?

why door to door enquirys are going on?

why did the icecream man say about maddies eye?

also maddie was seen 3 times there at the same time we heared about the second and 3rd sighting but what was the 1st one,i note no information has been given about it..

i feel something very odd is going on here,i ask is this being played down.

Also did anyone notice the black golf car slow down very near them.2 WEEKS AGO there was another 2 sightings of maddie not yet mae public each were in a black golf car.

i think we could here much more about holland and belguim in the near furture

sian

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:07 am

I realise about the length of children's dresses, we have seen that fashion for longer length skirts and dresses here in the UK for some years now, seems as names turned to the more traditional so has dress trends, so the length has not surprised me. However the fit of these clothes looks too big and why the belt? No matter what fashion was, I would not allow my children to have a belt like this unless it was actually attached to the garment and even then I would think very carefully about it. I think they are dangerous.
I am still hanging on here like most of you and have done some reasons why and some of things I have observed about this sighting right from the off and still have doubts about, the father coming forward has not answered any questions for me, only seems to have created more.

However, the McCann's have hired this crack team to look for Madeleine and if these questions have occurred to us, they for sure they would have occurred to them and if there is anything here they in no way are going to just let it pass by without doing something about it.

• An Arab woman in a bank with a blonde child bearing a striking resemblance to Madeleine
  • The woman looks and dresses as though she comes from North Africa region
  • These people virtually all speak fluent French, yet she is speaking only broken French
  • She is in Belgium where French is their language
  • A then supposed, Flemish child is heard taking to her in English
  • The child and the woman then walk up and down the street outside the bank twice.
  • Questionable activity from one man walking behind them looks to be texting
  • The woman with child looks to be receiving a text
  • They then both stop looking at their phones at the same time, after the man appears to check his text or voice message has gone through.
  • Questionable activity from two cars 1) a red mini appears to pass the two twice
  • Activity from the ? driver ?passenger in the following dark car as the woman and child draw level with the car.
  • It is hard to assess how fast these cars are passing, or how quickly the dark car pulls away as the film speed is a bit fast and jerky.
  • The Arab woman appears pregnant some reports put her around 4 months, she looks more than 4 months to me,
  • I would say around 5 months at least. (Hard to tell though, women carry differently.)
  • The day looks like a bright warm sunny summers day, the pavements are bone dry, the child has no coat on, the man walking behind is in a Tee shirt, yet this Arab woman is wearing a coat.
  • The child appears to be in over sized clothes, held up with a belt. The skirt is long (but then the fashion for little girls to be wearing these kind of long skirts has been with us for a few years now.) However it is the belt that is drawing me and it is making me feel uneasy. People generally do not put belts on children of this age, they can prove extremely dangerous.
  • She is wearing a ?tartan kilt? Maybe this is being over played as Diane pointed out it could be a uniform of some kind. But it is summer, would they not have a summer uniform? Also would they not be on school holidays now? If not then why is the child out of school at this time of the day being walked about in banks etc? If it is a uniform, would there be a belt included in that uniform?
  • Also the little girl appears to be wearing tights on a hot day, why?
  • On a very brief part of Camera 3 you can just get a glimpse of the shoes, they appear to be those light colour T bar canvas sandals (I may be wrong of course) but if they are why would a child be wearing this type of shoe with tights?
  • Then this child is apparently taken to a park and bought a chocolate ice cream, chocolate is said to be
  • Madeleine's favourite, however this could be untrue, there are photos of her eating ice creams and I don't think any of them have been chocolate.
  • The ice cream vendor reports the child is sullen and sad looking only looking up briefly when asked a direct question, it is then that he saw the mark in her eye, I think here is a very important bit that should not be played down, he describes the 'coloboma' in Madeleine's eye as a comma, how many other times have you heard it described like that? It has been described as a fleck, a freckle, a smudge, a defect. I think you have to see this in the flesh to describe it as a "comma".
  • The Arab woman is speaking to her harshly. (This actually fits in with what the bank guard has said and the moving images have portrayed)
  • The woman is seen leading the child back to the heavily North African populated immigrant quarters of this area.
  • After a couple of days the child's father is said to have come forward and claimed the child as his and his daughter was just out with her "baby" sitter.
  • "A police source said yesterday that the first tests carried out by biometrics experts on the CCTV footage had placed the girl at five years old. And the source said the child’s face also corresponded with Madeleine’s hair and face shape" Anyone Know where this report came from?
  • Apparently the girl asked for a chocolate ice cream. Did the woman ask for the ice cream in French or English, did the girl speak in French or English or Flemish?

Summary:

A ? North African woman who should probably speak fluent French is seen with a blonde girl in a bank in French speaking Belgium. The girl bears a striking resemblance to Madeleine. The girl said to be Flemish, speaks in English to the Arab woman. Both the girl and the woman appear to be dressed inappropriately for the weather and the time of year.
??? First tests say the girl fits facial and hair flow of Madeleine. There are some dubious activity outside the bank walking up and down twice, passing many cameras and there are certain pointers with cars and a passer by. Which may or may not be significant, the drivers of these cars must recognise themselves and unless they have been on the moon, they would have seen themselves, 'have these drivers come forward?
Has the man seen clearly walking up to the woman and girl using his mobile, has he come forward?
(I believe the ice cream vendor could have easily have spotted this eye defect, if you have ever seen one of these defects and if it is as clear as Madeleine's is, you cannot help but notice it and eye colour is a thing that I would expect an ice cream vendor to notice on a child, maybe not exact shade but general, blue, brown, dark brown, green etc don't forget his from his position of high up and leaning down virtually all of his attention is on the child's face (any child, even adult for that matter) also I would expect a person doing his kind of job to notice these kind of things, like taxi drivers and shop keepers etc, they engage with the public all the time and are apt to almost unconsciously pick up certain details about people.)

The girl is then supposed to have been seen heading towards the Arabic quarters of this part of town, yet apparently stopped off on the way in a park to have an ice cream "chocolate please" (again speaking in English?) Did the woman speak in English or French to the ice cream vendor? What language did the little girl speak and did she have a Flemish (Belgian-Dutch) accent, English accent, or French accent? If this child spok in English, if she was any of these nationalities she would have a heavy accent.

The child's father has come forward claiming she was out with the baby sitter, this suggests money.

If this child has a paid "baby" sitter, why was she being taken back to an area of high immigrant population? Why not back to her own home, where I would expect any person I have engaged to look after my child to carry out the bulk of their care?
The father has said the woman is North African and works in a centre, a centre for what exactly? If it is for looking after children and this child was one of them, then why in particular has this child been taken out of the centre and walked about town to the bank and up and down streets etc?

Why would a centre employ an immigrant woman who cannot speak French properly and then allow her to take a child out of the centre and go to a bank and a park in French speaking Belgium? Both the security guard and the ice cream vendor have allegedly said the child did not seem happy, the guard said he heard her asking "can we go back now". Why would a child ask this? This is not the ask of a happy child, from the images it also appears that the woman is talking to the child intently as if giving instructions, this could be quite normal, however something does not appear to gel with this scene.

Has the woman references? Have they been taken up? Has the father been thoroughly checked out to see he is who he says he is, that the child is who *HE* says she is? Has the child who he says is the child in the images, been technically checked out against those images to make sure this is the same child? Has the Belgian police done their job properly in checking this father and child out? I know it is not very pleasant if he is telling the truth, unfortunately though it is vitally a necessary a child's life could literally be depending on it.
Also the child is around 5 years old, why would you describe the woman carer as a "baby" sitter? The child is not a baby, she is a little girl and the woman probably hired as a child minder, carer or nanny, so why describe her as a "baby" sitter? Surely he would say she is the child,s minder, carer or nanny? Why evade using those terms? Is is because in Belgium, these terms would be picked up upon instantly by Belgian police? Or could this be a mistake made by a man who has no children, has not hired anyone to care for a child and really has no idea about children and carers, nannies etc?
There was an apparent delay in him coming forward, has this man been paid to come forward and say this?
Where is the mother of this child? Is she an absent parent? Has the father sole custody? Has the child been snatched from her mother in England and not returned, hence the child speaking in English? All possible and needs to be checked out.

The Arab looking woman, looks very much like the Arab looking woman in the Moroccan picture, the stature looks the same and I think this should be checked out using technology. If this is done and provides a positive, then the chances of her being seen twice with a Madeleine look alike in two different countries is quite remote, there would have to be a connection.

Because Belgium is being mentioned people are jumping to the paedophile connection, I think this could be a red herring. What about if it is not? What about if more likely someone was looking for a child resembling Madeleine because one was ordered? Not for paedophile activity, but for a couple who had lost their child in some tragic circumstances? That the activity we have just seen is the handing over of Madeleine to another set of carers because it had become too risky to keep her in Belgium? What about if Belgium is where these snatched children or children and babies simply sold for adoption or given for adoption privately are taken? (Hence the centre?)
What about if a spotter spotted this child and alerted he had a child suitable for adoption for a certain couple and then the abduction took place? What about if she was already earmarked before the family even went off for their holiday?
In this case their intentions are probably to take children but never hurt them.
What about if Joana went the same way? What about if there are people being paid to keep their mouths shut and to divert attention away from these taken children?

Probably they have taken children before and after the initial fuss died down they simply got away with it. They did not expect there to be such a huge concentration of the world's publicity for one small little English girl?
They did not know about the eye, obviously.
What about the then recipients, the future family of Madeleine, decided to they did not want her, it would not be possible too much publicity and too risky because of her eye?
The abductors are then left with a child that is too hard to place. I like to think that despite their business of abducting children and trading in them, in private adoptions, or even people selling their schildren, that it is very unlikely these people would ever want to hurt one of them physically, or even be able to hurt a child.

So what do they now do with Madeline? No one is going to hurt her and certainly not now because her body would be found and it would almost certainly yield clues straight back to them. They cannot find anyone willing to take her on. They do not want the child to give them away so they confuse the child by taking her around all over the place. All the time the child is forgetting her trut identity and unfortunately this happens.
They try to make sure she is sighted in all different countries KNOWING this will confuse and muddle the search for Madeleine and make a laughing stock out of anyone reporting they have seen her.
This is in effect desensitizing Madeleine to the public, people will eventually stop saying they may have seen her and they will be able to eventually pass her on, or maybe just keep her, providing her with a false identity and some kind of story about her family history and then she is just kept to grow and then to care for other children coming through their illegal system? let's face it, people are required to do this and these people have to be reliable, what better way than have someone who has come through the system.
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:52 am

What is the chances this is a ransome/hostage situation? confused
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx on Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:38 am

Rosiepops wrote:What is the chances this is a ransome/hostage situation? confused

rosiepops im so glad you have said this!! as i believe it could be!! and all the sightings we have seen is to let the mccans now madeleine is alive and well!!

i happen to think merlin is right!! the people who took madeleine were not opertunists!! this was planned!! and im gonna be honest now! i think someone who nows the mccans are involved.
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:44 am

littleminx wrote:
Rosiepops wrote:What is the chances this is a ransome/hostage situation? confused

rosiepops im so glad you have said this!! as i believe it could be!! and all the sightings we have seen is to let the mccans now madeleine is alive and well!!

i happen to think merlin is right!! the people who took madeleine were not opertunists!! this was planned!! and im gonna be honest now! i think someone who nows the mccans are involved.

Or maybe someone who *USED* to know one or the other of them?

I hope to God it is none of their friends because if it is I think it would absolutely crush them. I have said before that they could have been watched before they went out to Portugal.

I believe there is about three likely scenarios as to what happened how and why and none of them involve the McCann's, Madeleine and they were just the victims. :no:
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:13 am

Rosiepops wrote:
littleminx wrote:

Or maybe someone who *USED* to know one or the other of them?

I hope to God it is none of their friends because if it is I think it would absolutely crush them. I have said before that they could have been watched before they went out to Portugal.

I believe there is about three likely scenarios as to what happened how and why and none of them involve the McCann's, Madeleine and they were just the victims. :no:

Hi rosie and littleminx,

I have also wondered about how madeleine was taken in such a small window of opportunity.If a mad man was to take her.... spare of the moment thing,then how would he know they were alone???just because the patio doors were open would not mean children were alone...and he would be taking a huge risk walking into the apartment not knowing if he would confronting with a 6 foot body builder!!
This is either the work of a member of staff who would know the children were alone and had access to keys for the back door...which could also explain the lack of a strangers dna and finger prints...A planned abduction by someone for a peadophile ring....which could involve a stranger who was watching and photographing them...or as you said minxy...(and im not ruling this out either)..........that some one knew madeleine and that was the reason she didn't cry out when she was taken. Was she hushed by a familiar face of the crech...or another familiar face???
Im not sure who this could be....but someone knows something. Someone made it so that madeleine didn't cry out that night...WHO?
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 on Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:11 am

Regardless of what language they speak in Belgium, why would somebody employ a child minder that does not speak the same language as the child they are supposed to be looking after. It just doesn't make sense.

If the child belonged to an "Ordinary" Belgium family, why would she speak in what has been described as clear English. Emphasis being on clear.

Whatever way we look at it, there must have been something very untoward for the security guard to pick up on it, enough to walk outside and observe further, he did not do this for the sake of the cameras, this was the actions of someone very concerned imo.

I would agree Rosie, if this person has been employed, then they are usually employed in the role of a Nanny or Childminder and if this child has a paid minder, as you say that means money in which case you would expect the parents to be more selective unless of course, childcare in Belgium is state funded ?.

I still find it very strange that no photo's have appeared in the papers of the Nanny and the little girl in question. Even if the father had requested it, since when do the press respect anyones privacy. After all the recent publicity they would pay a good price for a photo of the little girl!
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top