Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

‘MADELEINE’ BEGGED: LET ME GO HOME.....

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rosie, Clairesy

Post by dianeh on Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:47 pm

Yes, it could be Madeleine. But what are the odds of her having the exact same hairstyle as when she was abducted. But then, maybe she was so secure that it wasnt thought necessary to hide her hair. I initially thought the little girl had to fat of cheeks to be Madeleine, but I have played it over a few times, very slowly and take that back. And I thought perhaps too short and too immature for a five year old but then it is hard to judge but up against the woman, she doesnt look too little. And her mannerisms, and way of walking, remind me of the videos we have seen of Madeleine.

Of course, it could also be a different little girl walking with her nanny.

Is it just me but do the seem to be going up and down the same street without going anywhere. Lost, maybe, or ????

I also wish this is Madeleine, and that this is the break through we have all been hoping for.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

hi all

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:56 pm

please read sky bloggs where anna marie claims this footage was taken 16 months ago.how sad are these antis they stop at nothing

Back to top Go down

Re: ‘MADELEINE’ BEGGED: LET ME GO HOME.....

Post by clairesy on Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:44 pm

The footage was captured on august 4th...just a few days ago.At the moment Clarence says they are awaiting confirmation that it is madeleine before further action is taken.Private investigators are liaising with Belgium authorities as we speak. Anna maria can do with it what the hell she likes she is none other than a menace to this investigation,and to be honest society as a whole!!!!.

I have a really good feeling about this at the moment and i have a feeling we aint going to hear anything else until we have the breaking news that the child is madeleine and she as been found and taken away from her captures by authorities.I don't think they will confirm this cctv without actually safeguarding her first.
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

My Heart is in my mouth now ...

Post by Marilyn on Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:46 pm

She looks like Madeleine. She walks like Madeleine.
Could Madeleine have been sold after all as "little maid" ? a status symbol for a rich arab family and a playmate for their children ? Wouldn't this be the best thing .. it would mean she has not been hurt .. and this little girl in the video is clearly being cared for. I hope the cops are closing in .. and at least can verify No if it is wrong. Imagine K&G now .. I wonder what they see in the video .. no-one could recognise Madeleine better than them.

I can hardly stand this .. I hope this is the one. The breakthrough we all pray for.

:dancing:

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:08 am

Hi marilyn ,

not so sure about the little maid thing...When it was first thought madeleine was taken to north Africa(morocco)in the rif mountains met 3 said they thought it was a great possibility that she was a 'little maid' for an arab family.Thing is these little maids not only tidy clean etc they are also used for sexual favors by the family and their friends.Quite a horrid horrid thing. Some of them are locked away and only brought out when needed to do something for the family. They are made to wait hand and foot on the family and anyone else who comes into thier home. Hidden away and used and abused, some beaten if they don't get their jobs done correctly etc. Most of them are older than madeleines age..... normally teenage years.

Theres so many sightings of madeleine around the world...i suppose its a good thing that people are thinking of her still.More so now that the pj have left the case. Lets hope this is her as i think we all got hopeful over the morroco sightings didnt we?
i remembered today about a guy who claimed he saw madeliene in the town of Tangiers with a European guy.Apparently he was that convinced it was madeleine that he called her name and the guy run with her.
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Too soon

Post by Marilyn on Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:17 am

Hi Claire,

I didn't know about the true nature of "little maids" .. I think sometimes I live on another planet here in Geneva.
Still, let's hope this is Madeleine and we will have some good news soon.
Hope is all we have right now .. and it's better than nothing.

confused

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:29 am

Saw Clarence on the news and he was not really giving anything away as we would expect really. He said that work was being done to trace the child and the woman and if it was not Madeleine then of course it must be ruled out.

It seems to me that the Belgian police and the McCann's private investigators are working together to trace this person with this little girl. They are doing everything they possible can to rule this sighting out officially and efficiently.

The Belgian police have asked the FBI to digitally enhances these images. I wonder if they will use facial recognition equipment too?

What a total difference between the Belgian police and the incompetent PJ.

Yet more revelations about the PJ today, it just gets worse with each passing day, that poor child, when she is found, I wonder what will happen to Amaral and his book? I wonder what he thinks of these sightings and if he is worried? We know that if he was in charge I wonder if they would have just been ignored, like all the others?
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:24 am

My god that video knocked me for six. I thought it could be a nanny with her, then noticed the over sized clothes. Lots of manerisms diplayed that will no doubt confirm to Kate and Gerry if they are viewing their daughter. I have not read the report yet about the CCTV pictures and will now investigate as I dont know when they were first available. Just so I can back myself up if I reply to Anna Marie I'll need facts.

Nigel phoned me a little while ago. He said that the hairs on his back stood up when he saw the picture in the paper. Unfortunatly he cant get to a computer to view the vid. He is convinced especially as the girl is wearing tartan and appears to be deliberatly diplayed to the cameras.

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx on Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:44 am

hi nod

i have just said to clairesy that i think they seem to be paradeing her for the camara,s, almost like they want to be seen !! i said to clairesy last week that i had a gut feeling madeleine was comeing home very soon (my gut feelings are normally right) now i am convinced she is.....
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:56 am

Claire, yep Nige is vee8, lol.

littleminx, yep my feelings and Nigels interestingly she will be coming home soon.

Tulip, I cant explain it all here really. It's a spiritual thing that not everyone , with respect, may be open to. I can say that I believe if this is Madeleine the parading in front of the cameras was a deliberate attempt by the woman or someone who instructed the woman to show Madeleine was well and being looked after. Maybe this woman felt sympathy for her and was too afraid to give her up but made a covert attempt to be spotted. I dont know but I do hope this is Madeleine and if it is I think there is hope she has been looked after.

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx on Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:31 am

ModNrodder wrote:Claire, yep Nige is vee8, lol.

littleminx, yep my feelings and Nigels interestingly she will be coming home soon.

Tulip, I cant explain it all here really. It's a spiritual thing that not everyone , with respect, may be open to. I can say that I believe if this is Madeleine the parading in front of the cameras was a deliberate attempt by the woman or someone who instructed the woman to show Madeleine was well and being looked after. Maybe this woman felt sympathy for her and was too afraid to give her up but made a covert attempt to be spotted. I dont know but I do hope this is Madeleine and if it is I think there is hope she has been looked after.

hi mod
i too find it hard to explain! i said exactly the same to clairesy about this women being instructed to parade madeleine infront of the camara,s( from what i understand this is an area were there are loads of imigrants) could this women have been paid to walk to the canal and back!!(was the call she had from the abductor telling her to walk back up past the bank and the camara,s ) if this is not madeleine then i believe these people want us to beleive its her for some reason!! maybe let us know she is alive? there are so many sightings lately and i believe this is for a reason!!

another thing... why the tartan skirt?

oh and mod you are right about the spiritual thing!!
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Sighting..

Post by Mandz on Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:13 am

I hope to God this is her!

Re: parading the girl…Could it be that this woman wants Maddie (if it is Maddie) to be found and the only way to do this is to make it look like an accident (take her out for a walk –caught on camera) that way she wont get into trouble?

Not sure just a thought!
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:49 am

Mandz wrote:I hope to God this is her!

Re: parading the girl…Could it be that this woman wants Maddie (if it is Maddie) to be found and the only way to do this is to make it look like an accident (take her out for a walk –caught on camera) that way she wont get into trouble?

Not sure just a thought!

HI mandz!!!

Me and little minx have just been talking on msn and you echoed her words there almost word for word.INfact heres what minxy said on msn..(hope you dont mind me posting this minx? you can hit me when we go away) ....""maybe this women the carer wanted to be spotted,maybe she done it without the abductors knowing,her way of letting people now where maddie is""

So it seems lots of people are maybe thinking this is a parade of some sort then??Which brings me to this(something else myself and little minx were just chatting about)...merlin mentioned about all this coming to an end shortly and that madeleine will be returned but only when the big guy says its fine(the big guy is the one who in charge of her..when she is returned etc etc).This could be a part of this return process....maybe this is the bit where they are proving to the mccanns their daughter is still alive.and will be returned when ???????something is settled... or done... or agreed????Not sure but its what merlin as mentioned a few times and came to mind whilst minxy and I were chatting just a minuit ago.
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:28 am

A source close to the McCanns' investigators said it was surprising that the woman captured on CCTV had not contacted Belgian police if there was an innocent explanation.

The source said: "If the woman's an immigrant it may be that she hasn't seen the publicity. We do wonder why she hasn't come forward yet."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thats interesting. And i wonder that myself to . Why wouldn't she come forward and say ooopps sorry thats me and my one in a million chance of having a white blond blue eyed baby girl??

Something is wrong here and i hope and prey this is to distract us while they fetch her from another place as if it isn't then i worry for madeleine right now,if this is her then releasing this cctv into the news could have disastrous consequences for madeleine.

Wondering why this woman hasn't come forward shouldn't be an issue... in my mind every potential sighting should be regarded as madeleine until it is ruled out.otherwise we get to a place like we are in now....wondering why this woman hasn't come forward????If she as madeleine she aint going to come forward. So instead of releasing info in the hope the person in it comes forward they should try to track her down secretly.
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

hi Clairesay!

Post by Mandz on Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:35 am

HI mandz!!!

Me and little minx have just been talking on msn and you echoed her words there almost word for word.INfact heres what minxy said on msn..(hope you dont mind me posting this minx? you can hit me when we go away) ....""maybe this women the carer wanted to be spotted,maybe she done it without the abductors knowing,her way of letting people now where maddie is""

Snap!! I hope to God this is the case and watching the video footage it looks like that.. like she wants to be seen! I wish the security guard followed them... I wonder what Kate and Gerry think :(
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:37 am

Can anybody translate this???As it is the headline on a brussles newsreport released about 20 mins ago....It seems to me it says it is not madeleine???

Het blonde meisje dat door een bewakingsagent werd gezien aan een filiaal van de KBC in Brussel, is niet de verdwenen Britse peuter Madeleine McCann. ...

Ive highlighted the bit where i get the is not madeleine mccann feeling from :cry:

heres the link

http://www.nieuwsblad.be/Article/Detail.aspx?articleid=B25625196080811
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Rough I know hope it helps

Post by christabel on Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:45 am

Girl on bewakingsvideo Brussels bank is not Maddie

The blonde girl was seen by a security guard at a branch of KBC in Brussels, is not the missing British toddler Madeleine McCann. The father of the girl on the video has joined the Cell Disappearances. Those investigated since the disappearance of British toddler in May 2007 a 130-numerous reports.

The Belgian police investigated the past days the images of a bewakingsvideo of the bank branch, after a tip from a security guard. They had a blond, English speaking girl seen five or six years old, in the company of a woman of immigrant origin."The father of the girl has also seen the images themselves and has joined the Cell Disappearances offered," said Lieve Pellens, the federal prosecutor's office. His daughter was conscious at the day along with the babysitter in Brussels". More details about the child will not be published. Since last week appeared in several British media that Maddie had been abducted to "order" of a Belgian paedophile network, took the number of reports that Maddie was seen again, thus still Pellens. Since the weekend, there were already some twenty reports. (TIP)
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:26 am

Thanks for that christabel, seems the father of the girl has confirmed it is not Madeleine from what I can make out.

Onward and upward!!

Back to top Go down

Post by janeGT on Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:30 am

this could easily be a 'decoy' by the 'real abductor/s' with a purpose in mind.

we will know soon enough.

just let her be alive and brought home where she should have been for the last 15 months plus.

:x
janeGT
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:14 am

I agree with Jane.

this report seems a bit weird, let's wait for the official denial, I am sure that Clarence will rule it out tomorrow if this is true.
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by janeGT on Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:24 am

apparently the father has now come forward. about time too. what kept him????

this does not ring true to me.

It was not, however, Madeleine. AGAIN.

People who hang back or NOT sure. How could they be? If they were they would and could never forgive themselves if it were her. no. another sadly, false lead.

but one day the right one...will come....please god we are there to see and follow it quickly. and very very soon.

this has gone on way way too long.....we are after all beginning the 16th month of this nonsense.

It needs to be closed and soon.
janeGT
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:31 am

Well im trying my hardest to find a report about this story that i can understand...no offense but i don't talk Belgium language and cant work out how a Brussels paper would have this news without any other newspaper or channel following in suit.So im trying here.
All im getting is that the privates are baffled as to why the woman hasn't come forward to say it was she who was on cctv???If the whole thing is innocent then why hasn't she come forward yet???And the news paper article i posted earlier suggesting it isn't Madeleine as her dad as said so is a one off post that i cant not find anymore on so im doubting its credibility right now.Lets wait and see hey.

Apparently clarence as said that k&g are usually very very quick in saying that is definitly not madeleine.However this time they aint said that...they cannot be sure...they are awaiting fbi in usa to enhance the images for a better more clearer picture.Apparently the mccanns are paying them to do this.
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:40 am

Jane there are certain elements here that seem a bit odd. I expect that this is another false sighting, but I am still going to wait for the official denial from Clarence Mitchell.

Apart from other things i noted in this film, I still find it odd that a little English speaking child was with a pregnant Arab looking woman in a bank in Belgium who could hardly speak French. French being the language in Belgium. Then they headed back to the heavily populated immigrant area of the town? Odd!

I hope officials have checked this out and the papers have not just printed the word of a man who has come forward making these claims? (Just as they did with the Moroccan sighting.) I am still not convinced that the child pictured in the papers after the Moroccan sighting was the same child that the woman was carrying. The child pictured after looked completely different and way too big to have been the same child.
How do we know this report is true? It may be just some hoaxer contacting the newspaper.

I expect it is a false sighting but I am still going to wait for the official denial.
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:46 am

MADDIE SIGHTINGS: WE'LL KNOW IN 24 HOURS
ABOVE: Missing Madeleine
12th August 2008
By JERRY LAWTON

Your Shout ( 0 )

MADELEINE McCann’s parents could find out if she is alive in the next 24 hours.

They think a girl captured on CCTV cameras at a Belgian bank just a week ago could be the daughter they have not seen for 15 months.

Last night Kate and Gerry McCann were anxiously awaiting the opinion of US experts who were enhancing and analysing the images.

GP Kate and heart surgeon Gerry, both 40, called them in after deciding the girl was like Madeleine “in lots of respects’’.

Their spokesman Clarence Mitchell last night urged the North African woman seen with the girl by a bank security guard in Brussels to come forward.

He said: “The girl in the footage bears a resemblance to Madeleine and it is now being enhanced and analysed by our investigators.

“At the moment we are not ruling it in or out. The work is being done in America because they have the technological capacity to enhance the video.

“They have considerable work to do but we expect an answer within the next 24 to 48 hours.

“Kate and Gerry are being kept fully informed.”

Mr Mitchell added: “We are urging the woman the girl was with to make herself known to police.

“We can understand why the security guard called the police because the child looks similar to Madeleine in lots of respects.’’ In the past seven days Belgian investigators have been alerted to 30 “sightings” of the then three-year-old, who vanished from her family’s holiday flat in Praia da Luz, Portugal, in May last year.

They come a week after a little blonde, blue-eyed girl was spotted pleading with an Arab woman in English to be allowed to go home outside the KBC Bank in the west of Brussels.

CCTV images show her walking hand-in-hand with the veiled Moroccan, in the run-down Arab-dominated Molenbeek St Jean quarter.

Belgian Federal Prosecutor Lieve Pellens, who is co-ordinating checks on the sightings, said: “We have received 30 new leads in the past week.

“Some claim to have seen Madeleine in Brussels while others have spotted her in the north of the country.’’

The new clues bring the total number of “Madeleine sightings” in Belgium to 135.

Miss Pellens said every one was being thoroughly investigated by detectives from the country’s Missing Persons Unit.

“Many people have followed the Madeleine case and everyone is desperate to help,’’ she said.

“In some cases the girl who is spotted is speaking Flemish but in other instances the girl seen is speaking English.

“The information in each case is being checked.

“We are urging the woman seen in the CCTV images to come forward and tell us who the girl is.’’

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/47100/Maddie-sightings-We-ll-know-in-24-hours/

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So as far as im concerned it aint over yet with this cctv.Not until we hear it from the horses mouth so to speak?....Kate and gerry also think there is a lot of similarities with this little one on cctv.Lets hope for them that madeleine is on her way home to them..
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:08 am

Bloody hell, there is still hope then. I was feeling a bit down but was aware the report about the girls father was just a newspaper report so should know better about using a pinch of salt. I so hope this is going to bring good news tommorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top