Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine

Post by janeGT on Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:48 am

Yes Minnea

He was there watching = analysing-photographing Madeleine

but.....HE WAS ALSO PHOTOGRAPHED DOING IT

and it is well documented on other blogs. look at them....He is linked to robert murat, gnr NOT PJ AS YOU SAY, he is known however to pj and is know to casa pia and all workers at all resorts in algarve, particularly MW resorts as he has very sociable chatty 'friends' there..... you have to look minnea at other sites to see what they have. And you have my dear, only tickled the surface, you have NO IDEA what you are dealing with here. You will soon. You are looking in a different direction.

LOOK TO THE TRUTH.

It is behind you.
janeGT
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by janeGT on Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:56 am

Mandz

thank you for your links to so many photos.

To those that know......sadly none at all relate to the specific one wanted of a dark man I think is talked of. i KNOW there are so so so so many photos of this. It is hard. the one I mean is the one of the man in the playground, clearly looking directly at camera. He is gnr/. He was photographed before with murat chatting. He was associated with the cipriano case. and has a tattoo on his right wrist with a meaning. also link if you will ....to casa pia???? you are only tickling the surface.

well mandz we tried but with this blockade....when will they give in..as they must....because simply, THIS IS WRONG......
janeGT
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:48 pm

Jane GT

Yes, I know I have only tickled surface and I have googled and googled, but I don't find link, where would tell, who he really is. Maybe it has been on Brian's private forum, but I must say Brian is too mysterious for me at this moment.

And I know GNR and PJ is not same thing, but they are really near each others. He was in demonstration of GNR, so he quite surely is GNR-officer and I have said it many times here. But not in my blog, yes I know.

And he surely is linked in Murat, because he talks with Murat and I can believe he is quite social too, it is possible to see in these videos and images too. He is chatting with many persons and looks like he has some kind of power. He seems to be the in central and dominant position in all of these images.

Who photographed him photographing Madeleine? This really is new information for me.

-Minnea

Back to top Go down

Post by May on Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:19 am

Hi
Is this the link you are after?
http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.com/2007/08/murat-didnt-travelled-alone-in-his.html
I think it could have been Kate who photographed him inadvertently as she was pointing the camera at Gerry and the children. May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:49 am

jak wrote:Hi Maria,

Thanks for confirming that, I really respect your opinions and enjoy your posts, so hope you don't feel I am trying in any way to undermine you. I understand your interest in Barra da Costas book, as he is held
in high esteem and is also a very accomplished investigator . But this is also the reason why
I find his statements about swinging completely unethical and quite disturbing.

He was interviewed (by many news agencies) because of his standing, within weeks of Madeleines disappearance, he had the opportunity to give some insightful information about the workings of a police investigation and the difficulties involved in such, the chances of finding missing children and therefor the absolute need for people to be aware and search their memories for information.

Instead he used these interviews to not just perpetuate a rumour about this couple but highlight it to the world. In doing so, he has ,IMO crossed over from a professional to no more than tabloid gossip. Even if this stupid rumour was true, what does it have to do with a missing child?. My only reasoning for this being mentioned was to disparage the McCanns and their friends, and could have had an impact on the discovery of new information being brought forward. That to me is not only unprofessional but unforgivable. Hope you understand my thinking.

Tinks, hi thanks for cleaning up my mess, everyone else is so good at this I thought I'd keep you on your toes and give you some extra work. :twisted:
Hope you are well.
flower
Rosie, It is worrying that officers pensions are being topped up by selling books on investigations that are newly unsolved or still pending appeals, this could be seen from some as a conflict of interest.

Jak.

Hi Maria and Jak,

Thanks for the reply to my post Maria. In response, I would like to quote this post from Jak, who has voiced concerns/queries that I share. By raising these issues, I like Jak, in no way intend to send any personal signal that upsets you or undermines you in any way.

Generally speaking, when high profile people make voluntary statements to the media, they are often using same as a conduit to express their views/draw attention to issues they wish to highlight. Take the High Court Judge who presided over the application the McCanns made to obtain information from Leics police. Her role, was to consider what was in the best interests of the Ward of Court ie Madeleine. My opinion is that there was a lot of behind the scenes negotiations going on and amongst same, it was revealed that the files on the investigation were to be released in early course and because of same, a compromise was reached whereby the police agreed to furnish the McCanns legal team/representatives with particular information that may not have been in the soon to be released files ie the phone records of witnesses to their helpline, which had innocently been passed to the police to assist in their investigation, but the follow up information of same, was not shared (also, not all of whom may have contacted the pj or the pj may not have acted upon such contact) Anyway, I particularly recall the judges statement that was released at the close of that application. The judge not only empathised with the McCanns and their suffering/plight in the ongoing matter of missing Madeleine, but actually pleaded to the abductor directly. In this regards, I agree with Minnea ref the British Police and their ability to investigate not only jointly with the pj, but independent of the pj. Again IMO, I feel that the British police would have made all the standard enquiries about the McCanns ie phone records checks/medical/financial/criminal etc type checks. If nothing of relevance to the investigation in Portugal is revealed, then naturally, they would not share what they did find - it would be unethical and against the human rights of this family, which Portugal imo has ignored throughout this sad affair
Ghastly Amaral, has, of course, seized on this in his book. On the one hand he says the British police were working hand in hand with the pj and agreed with his take on things and on the other hand, they witheld information - this is clearly not the case and he obviously is selective with the truth and that is putting it politely. Back to the point I was trying to make though. I am 100% sure that our Court have done everything in the interests of Madeleine and prior to making the statement the judge made, she would have ordered the police to furnish her with all relevant information that they hold on file. This would in no way compromise the agreement the British police have with the pj/Portuguese authorities. IMO, at that point in time, she would have had access to forensics concerning the case, whereby, even one of the scientists who analysed that information stated that his own dna would have matched that sample. No, the judge knew everything about the McCanns and the pj investigation. The only reason why the pj were not furnished with information about certain areas imo (apart from what I have stated above) is that they were viewed as being so damned unprofessional in those early days, with comments like this man Barra de Costa made, plus the leak after leak, slur after slur and last, but not least, the totally inept and unprofessional manner this investigation was being conducted. A group of people and many from the ranks of the pj are responsible for bringing your once respected and admired country, into disrepute. I sincerely hope, as I know you have expressed, that no stone is left unturned and that Portugal agree to an urgent outside review of this case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Argiz on Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:58 am

Did the Portuguese police kidnap Madeleine Mc Cann?

The Spanish media Internet source JM Noticias (JM News) whose address is www.jmnoticias.com published on February 8, 2008 an article entitled in Spanish: ¿Secuestro un policia a Madeleine Mc Cann? Translation: Did a policeman kidnap Madeleine Mc Cann?

According to the article, while the media have been publishing speculations on Madeleine's case, the author of a blog had predicted that the Portuguese police would declare Gerry and Kate Mc Cann "arguidos" (suspects) as a tactic to conceal the implication of police officers in the abduction and disappearance of Madeleine on May 3, 2007. In the blog titled "master of fate" some unusual and suspicious photographs show Gerry and Kate Mc Cann being closely watched by a policeman shortly before Madeleine vanished. The author of the blog who goes by the anonymous "Inu Yasha" assures his audience that [...] "the Portuguese police have not really being looking for Maddie because they know where she is. The police have instead dedicated to create a hostile environment against her parents so they can charge them with the dead of their daughter." Mr. "Yasha" further continuos by stating that [...] " instead of looking for the little girl since they know where she is, the Portuguese police have been preparing the terrain by working very intensively on creating a favourable public opinion with the end in mind to imprison both parents and close the case."

The article says that in his blog, the author wrote that the Portuguese police is repeating the same tricks used in an earlier and similar case in which the mother of another little girl who was also abducted and disappeared not far from Prai da Luz, was convicted without evidence and after suffering great torture. "It is almost exactly to the case of Leonor Cipriano who was convicted of murdering her daughter Joanna even though there was no proof that the child had died. I believe the little girl was abducted on orders by an international paedophile organisation. Goncalo Amaral from the Portuguese police was assigned to conduct the investigation and was also given the responsibility to investigate Madeleine's case. As in Joanna's case the final outcome in Madeleine's will be the same," wrote the author on his blog. Mr. " Yasha" also stated that in the suspicious pictures one can see Robert Murat in the company of the police and a negro man that was spying on Madeleine before her abduction. In fact, the negro appears in the background of a picture looking at Madeleine while she was playing with her father and the other two children. The blog is located at http://masalladeloobvio.spaces.live.com (in Spanish).

In the opinion of this writer, the information featured in the JM Noticias article on the contents of the blog is neither necessarily frivolous nor unfounded. If you would look into the numerous facts and details related to the Portuguese police performance on Madeleine's case since day one, you would probably conclude that it is now a puzzle with too many pieces all scattered and deliberately being kept that way by a sinister veil of secrecy. What or who is the Portuguese police protecting? The answer to this question can only be obtained by conducting a thorough investigation of the Portuguese police itself by an outside force. All the pieces of the puzzle need to be put in place for all to see and understand the truth related to the well-planned and executed abduction of Madeleine Mc Cann. Only then will her parents get the answers to the three questions:

1) Who abducted Madeleine?

2) Why?

3) Where is she being kept against her will?

Until the above-mentioned is done the actual situation of uncertainties will continue on while Madeleine suffers in God knows what conditions...

Note: Researched and publish by Robert Argiz on behalf of the Our Own Justice Collective at: http://the-elite-and-child-abduction.blogspot.com

Robert Argiz
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:40 am

echos what i have though for a long long time.Too many inconsistencies and to many mistakes cannot be all by accident imo.I believe there is a cop involved in this abduction...someone who knows exactly whats going on and also know where the investigation is leading.You see if the person keeping watch on the investigation is also telling those who hold Madeleine whats going oj then its no wonder she hasn't been found yet.I think the mccanns would do well to keep everything they do secret...if they want media attention to raise Madeleine's profile in the public's eye again then do it other ways...but don't release anything...and certainly don't tell anything to the Portuguese police.

Madeleine is being held by someone who knows whats going on,they are either watching this case closely or are being told whats going on by someone else who is watching closely and has an insight into the investigation.

that cop who was suppose to have been watching the mccanns before Madeleine abduction???what dd i tel you before about a cop who befriended them before she taken,he had lunch with them,and let his children play with the mccanns children to?

also the mystery finger prints on the window turned out to be that of a copper.

slim ball murat fits in here to, i wont stop suspecting him because i dont believe he is innocent ;)
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Argiz on Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:30 am

I have ideas on how to go about getting to the truth faster than conducting a conventional investigation, but I will not tell you on this forum due to the rules that I must respect. If anyone wants to contact us regarding this, the two address's where you can write are: rargiz@gmail.com and our-own-justice@mail.com

I can tell you in advance that the ideas are related to extra judicial direct action and some portions are published at: http://the-elite-and-child-abduction.blogspot.com which is the blog of the OOJC and I am its Editor.

Robert Argiz

Robert Argiz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by etoile brillante on Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:02 am

http://thentherewere4-mccannunravelled.blogspot.com/2010/01/when-things-were-not-as-they-first.html
etoile brillante
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-12-31

http://etoilebrillante6.forumpro.fr/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by kazcut on Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:56 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:I dont know whether a policeman actually took Madeleine, but I do think the police know who is responsible. I believe because the McCanns have refused to go away, the PJ are under intense scrutiny, something they never ever bargained for. They have never been challenged and I hope we are on the brink of seeing the cover blown right off whatever is going on in PDL.

do you ever think who else could have planted evidence?
do you ever think it "needed" to be "planted" in order to get a certain copper in to court ??
do you ever wonder what pandoras box could have in side

i do

kazcut
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:00 am

someone in the police force is on the payroll i think
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:38 pm

Did you ever think that the lardy one was chosen cos they knew he was an idiot?

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Argiz on Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:31 am

"...and the truth shall set you free"

"If Gerry and Kate Mc Cann were Portuguese they would have been savagely tortured, falsely charged with murdering their daughter, and condemned to a long prison term…"

The author of the above quotation is a native Portuguese man --Joao Cipriano-- who is currently serving a draconian prison term in Portugal following a forced conviction for the supposed murder of a child whose body was never found. Mr. Cipriano has always maintained his innocence of the crime for which he was convicted, and has very courageously exposed publicly the torture and other extra judicial practices by the Portuguese police on detainees to force confessions on them. Mr. Cipriano and his sister Leonor were forced by means of torture into accepting lies made up by the Portuguese police, regarding the abduction and disappearance of Leonor's daughter, Joanna, who went missing in 2004 and has not been found every since. The abduction and disappearance of the child took place less than 40 miles from Praia da Luz, which is where Madeleine Mc Cann was abducted and disappeared on the night of May 3, 2007. Like in the Mc Cann case, they were made "arguidos" [suspects] by the Portuguese police who used similar tactics to the type they are using now against Gerry and Kate Mc Cann, by accusing them of hiding the dead body of their daughter without having any solid evidence against them. Mr. Cipriano has warned on the possibility that Gerry and Kate Mc Cann could be framed by the Portuguese police. He is a native Portuguese and knows what he says. Meanwhile, Leonor Cipriano recalled how she was beaten and thrown down a staircase by police officers, and then forced to kneel on broken glass until she bled and admitted the false police accusations just to avoid more torture. It was based on these and other criminal extra judicial practices that Joao and Leonor Cipriano were convicted of a crime they did not commit. The real case was not resolved since the disappeared child the Portuguese police accused the defendants of murdering was never found, in other words, there was no real evidence against the accused but they were condemned for a crime that did not exist. Mr. Cipriano said that Joanna was abducted and "sold" to a paedophile international organisation with presence in Portugal.

To the average Briton, the above-described Portuguese criminal and destructive behaviour may seem far-fetched but it is true and shows how the Portuguese idiosyncrasy is manifested. Spanish and Portuguese idiosyncrasies and "cultures" are very similar and are expressed in almost identical ways. Spain is a country where detainees are tortured and even murdered at police and civil guard stations. This is well documented. Brutality, chicanery, machismo, corruption, thieving, lying, racism, chauvinism and more, are among the traits that make up the Spanish "culture" and idiosyncrasy. All of these elements combined and mixed with a backward judicial power system used against vulnerable citizens, creates a deadly evil force with an unlimited potential to perpetrate gross injustices against innocent victims. This is part of what the Mc Canns are up against and like most Britons, they are probably not aware of what is lurking behind the laughable but dangerous accusations the Portuguese police are deliberately making against them.

The Portuguese know exactly why they are purposely avoiding by not dealing with the true reality of Madeleine's case. They know Gerry and Kate Mc Cann are not guilty of any crime but by keeping the "arguido" status lodged on them, are conveniently helping to prevent a bad image of Portugal from developing and becoming widespread among Britons and other Europeans, who generate millions in profits as vacation goers or retirees living in Portugal who collect monthly pensions. Portugal is a poor country by European standards needing the revenue produced by tourism from Northern Europeans in search of sunny beaches and warm weather. Considering these facts, one can not imagine the Portuguese jeopardising their economic and political interests, over the abduction of just one more child in their sunny paradise where pederast, paedophiles, predators, and other disgusting freaks freely hang around looking for potential victims. This truth the Portuguese will never admit and to cover the facts, they create nonsense and false accusations against victims of heinous crimes and put an official stamp on it to legitimise their criminal intend.

According to information available on different Internet media sources, Kate Mc Cann came very close to be framed and jailed during police interrogations after her daughter Madeleine vanished. The interrogators offered her a two year prison term if she accepted the nonsensical official version and confessed having killed her daughter and then hid the body. This fact corroborate any statements made regarding the true reasons the Portuguese have by falsely accusing Gerry and Kate Mc Cann of hiding her body, a lee to justify keeping the so-called "arguido" criminal status lodged on them. In reality, the Portuguese don't want Madeleine to be found or the case to be resolved because it runs against their economic and political interests, plus it will settle any doubts regarding their amateur, incompetent, corrupt, and unprofessional modus operandi as a police force. All of these elements plus many others not listed here make the author suspect that the Portuguese police could be implicated in different types of criminal activity; include the abduction of children which has become a highly lucrative business controlled by satanic ruling elite. This suspicion is not far-fetched if taken into account the high level of existing corruption at the highest pinnacle of government in countries such as Spain which is very similar to Portugal. The Portuguese are just as corrupt as the Spanish are and try in vain to divert their sick social reality with false and endless portrayals of a great "democracy" lead by a fascist-appointed king as a head of State. Spain is corrupt to the core in all aspects of life; it is a country that functions daily on the basis of criminal activity, lead by highly reactionary and criminal right wing professional gangsters in a two party system, just like in the United States. In fact, Spain is the version of the US in Spanish.

Another truth that shall make us free is the evident negligence of Gerry and Kate Mc Cann for leaving their children unattended, in an apartment located at a considerable distance from where they were dinning with friends the night Madeleine was abducted. Gerry has already admitted being guilty of this in an interview with Vanity Fair magazine, so there is no real needed to dwell on any further on this particular point. On the other hand, Gerry and Kate should not be blamed entirely for the tragedy; they are intelligent professionals and probably good parents who love their children very much and want the best for them. The blame should be put on perverted and morally depraved individual's product of this system who is devoid of any good principles and who put material interest above humanity. The Mc Cann family was simple enjoying normally a holiday just like thousands of others do every year in Portugal or Spain, and was not in the least suspecting what happened to them on the tragic night of May 3, 2007 when Madeleine was abducted. All people of good will should bear with Gerry and Kate Mc Cann and come to their side and support them unconditionally in what is probably the worst episode in their whole lives. We must think of Madeleine every day and do at least the most minimum task we can do towards the final goal of finding her. Due to the circumstances surrounding the case we believe that Madeleine will not be found by using conventional methods. The case falls into the category of those where the use extra judicial methods was necessary.

Robert Argiz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top