Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Hirst sharpens his axe

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hirst sharpens his axe

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:01 pm

John Hirst has a new shocking piece of satire on his blog. I found out about it from another site where Ex 3A's members are equally disguted. Apparently it was also posted on 3A's and allowed to stay up for an hour before being removed, as are all Johns posts. On yet another site someone called Amber has defended it as it was designed to shock the McCanns into believing the reality of what happened to Madeleine and they needed a shock as they are such a cold people.

Sometimes when I read stuff like this I just want to escape!! But I've started complaining to the usual places in the hope it gets removed from his blog. To be honest at times like this I wonder how much more of this I can take and wonder why I allow myself to be exposed to such evil. It really gets me down.

If you are easily shocked, please dont read it. http://hypocriteandliar.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hirst sharpens his axe

Post by clairesy on Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:45 pm

Well lets just say one thing..I read that and all the while wondered if infact this guy is even witting this from a prison cell. IMO someone who can even think about something like that isn't human...I have never understood how a person can mock such a thing.Its upsetting and i wonder if other people find his twisted tale a pleasure to read. I certainly don't and im terrified that people like this turn the whole world of pedophiles into a sort of deluded Ok land to be part of. Its a frightening thought. Maybe the guy should be placed into a cell. He might then realise how in fact his sick words can affect people. The whole post was distasteful but to refer to her being 4 etc etc the way he has is just sickening beyond words. It makes me wonder if he sees this type of behavior acceptable would he also find the whole pedophile life somewhat excitable. Im baffled as to why he would think up such a sick tale let alone post it.I am deeply offend by this and want it removed, I too shall be taking steps to make sure it is removed.

Anyone who finds such a thing Ok or entertaining should be locked up for the rest of their lives.IMO there are many ways of harming people..this is one of them..... and what he as just done is attacked this poor child without physically touching her. In his words he as described a sickening catalog of words that have been posted solely to hurt her and her family and on his way he as also offend many many others.It is imo a form of abuse and its not a joke.This type of thing needs to be stopped along with all the other forms child abuse and exploitation.

Last edited by Rosiepops on Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp)
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Hi Modrod

Post by Tinkerbell43 on Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:53 pm

I have already seen this article, thankfully I was warned of the content. All we can do is alert the right authorities, can you imagine if we wasn't around and these people were left to get on with it. You are a good person Mod, like everybody else here and all the while people like you are around evil will never win.

It is very depressing that these sickos are in society, there is no justification whatsoever for that post and only pondlife could defend it. Who are they to say The McCanns need a shock, they live with the reality of their daughter not being there every single day, they see her empty bed for christ sake.

These Vile posters do get you down and thats why our forum is here, we support each other and more importantly we support Kate & Gerry and we will be here for as long as it takes. Chin Up Mod xxx
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Oh Jesus

Post by Marilyn on Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:57 pm

Took a brief look at the site .. & just about threw up. faint
It is horrifying just how many truly insane people are out there. And the other ones who politely discuss this case & think that's OK - just as long as they are POLITE .. & all the while seeking to hurt the McCann's & disrespect them and Madeleine .. well, what is the difference between them & him.

Hold your nose folks & keep the faith.

Good conquers evil .. always.............

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink Panther on Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:45 am

ModNrodder wrote:John Hirst has a new shocking piece of satire on his blog. I found out about it from another site where Ex 3A's members are equally disguted. Apparently it was also posted on 3A's and allowed to stay up for an hour before being removed, as are all Johns posts. On yet another site someone called Amber has defended it as it was designed to shock the McCanns into believing the reality of what happened to Madeleine and they needed a shock as they are such a cold people.

Sometimes when I read stuff like this I just want to escape!! But I've started complaining to the usual places in the hope it gets removed from his blog. To be honest at times like this I wonder how much more of this I can take and wonder why I allow myself to be exposed to such evil. It really gets me down.

If you are easily shocked, please dont read it. http://hypocriteandliar.wordpress.com/

Would this site you refer to be run by ambersuz with posters, toscasun, Hentie, MTP etc? If so that is the site started by the rabid anti-McCanns when the new sky started taking down their posts. They are quite appalling and really delight in seeing how nasty they can be. The one called tosca/toscasun was barred many times from the old sky for some of the most obnoxious posts I have ever seen, usually against anyone who disagreed with her. She has hounded posters up and down the old sky site and still does so on the new one. PP
Pink Panther
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Hi Mod and PP

Post by Rosie on Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:55 am

Pink Panther wrote:
ModNrodder wrote:John Hirst has a new shocking piece of satire on his blog. I found out about it from another site where Ex 3A's members are equally disguted. Apparently it was also posted on 3A's and allowed to stay up for an hour before being removed, as are all Johns posts. On yet another site someone called Amber has defended it as it was designed to shock the McCanns into believing the reality of what happened to Madeleine and they needed a shock as they are such a cold people.

Would this site you refer to be run by ambersuz with posters, toscasun, Hentie, MTP etc? If so that is the site started by the rabid anti-McCanns when the new sky started taking down their posts. They are quite appalling and really delight in seeing how nasty they can be. The one called tosca/toscasun was barred many times from the old sky for some of the most obnoxious posts I have ever seen, usually against anyone who disagreed with her. She has hounded posters up and down the old sky site and still does so on the new one. PP

Just to say that you are not alone believe me. Mod if people like us disappeared then these low life sub human scum get it all their own way and their particular brand of depravity becomes the norm in our society and on the internet and you know what my friends? They cannot be allowed to win, not if we want a decent world for our children and our children's children. We have reached a crossroads in our society and it really is the time for all good people to step up to the plate and be counted.
There have been many people complaining about this and I urge every decent minded person to spare the time and report this, it is an absolute depraved disgrace and if you are at all offended, then I urge you to exercise extreme caution in reading this, it upset me so much and I am a pretty tough person.

Sometimes people have to stop talking and do something,this is one of those times.

Come on troops onwards and upwards, this is our world, our society and we will NOT allow these depraved sick people to take it from us. Our children and their children, our nices, our nephews are depending on us right now.
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:53 am

Yep Rosie, we must stand up against this. It has been on my mind all day.

Pink Panther, I cant remember the names on the site but I knew of its exsistance as from a poster on a sky board yesterday who was directing an Anti to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by maria on Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:09 am

Rosiepops wrote:They cannot be allowed to win, not if we want a decent world for our children and our children's children. We have reached a crossroads in our society and it really is the time for all good people to step up to the plate and be counted.
There have been many people complaining about this and I urge every decent minded person to spare the time and report this, it is an absolute depraved disgrace and if you are at all offended, then I urge you to exercise extreme caution in reading this, it upset me so much and I am a pretty tough person.

Sometimes people have to stop talking and do something,this is one of those times.

I always explained that I am an absolute illiterate on internet. How, to whom do we report?
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Hi Maria

Post by Rosie on Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:44 am

Here is an organisation I used.

http://www.iwf.org.uk/reporting.htm
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Hi

Post by dianeh on Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:52 am

I have reported it as well.

That Hirsch is some sort of piece of s###, isnt he. Is he the Aussie? He is a disgusting slime bag. I wonder if some well meaning people who have read him on the internet might like to pay him a little visit. It is after all what he truly deserves.

What really gets me about the post, isnt its content, because it is just rubbish, designed for its shock value and doesnt deliver that very well at all. After all, that particular rumour had already done the rounds before. And when you read it, you just know its bullshit.

But what sort of sick mind even bothers to sit there and make up something like that. Is it because he is desperate for attention, or is he getting his thrills from writing this sort of thing. Either way, the police need to take a look at it.

If he is Australian, can someone let me know, and I will report him over here. As well, I know just the anti child abuse organisation that might like to make him a target.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:43 am

I have reported it to..Infact i have reported it twice on another email addy i set up etc...in my opinion the guy is deluded to say the very least.He as made me feel sick to the core.Call me sadistic if you wish but.........I would love to see him suffer in a way that might make him feel different about mocking such a crime.Sick b##### that he is.
People like him add to societies ignorance...and there is definitely a lot of ignorance about. A sad thing for some where a lonely isolating crime as been inflicted on them through no fault of theirs and HE enjoys the thrill of making up sad stories and sick twisted fantasies like this...tut,tut,tut.
What grieves me and upsets me is that there are people out there suffering and IMO there are people like him who should take there place.
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:56 am

Well done guys!!

Dianeh, John Hirst is a convicted Axe murderer in the UK. He has done time for killing his landlady with an Axe then having a cup of coffee while sitting next to the body. Also he has never shown remourse and has proclaimed that remourse is for the middle classes. The landladies daughter has nothing but contempt for him especially as he did his time and still shows no remourse or sorrow to her. While in prison Hirst studied to become a lawyer but the prison service withdrew funding so he could not get certified. Regardless he has represented some cons and is now speaking on behalf of Madeleine and has expressed a wish to bring a private prosecution against the McCanns. He is respected by the admin of 3A's and has been keeping his own blog and forum which sails close to the edge regarding libel. But he does know his stuff and I can only hope he has been too cheeky with his knowledge this time and will be shut down.

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:11 am

Hmm he might very well know his stuff...but IMO he aint got the same stuff going on his head as normal people should have going on. He aint no respectable nothing.Just a piece of something i would scrape of the bottom of my shoe.

He is breathing in good quality fresh air....imo he doesn't have the rights to be doing so.He's rotten to the core.I would take immense pleasure in watching him being dragged by his b##ls to a cesspit full of rats and gnawed to death.

I think capitol punishment should stand for all these nuts.every last one of them.

Last edited by clairesy on Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Mod

Post by dianeh on Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:34 am

Thanks for that, I get a bit confuses at which of the perverts is which. But yes, I do know who he is, I just think of him as the axe murderer, not by his name.

Obviously not to good with his law is he, if he doesnt realise that what he has written on that blog is illegal.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: