Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Girl in amsterdam had the same eye defect as madeleine mccann

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Girl in amsterdam had the same eye defect as madeleine mccann

Post by clairesy on Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:21 am

The same day that the shop assistant says she spoke to a little girl claiming to be 'maddie' taken from her holiday was also seen in a neighboring town Holland by another woman who says her hair had been cut dyed red and she had the same eye defect as madeleine.

"""""""Hannie Wiechmann, 71, said the girl had Madeleine’s distinctive eye defect and appeared to have had her hair partially dyed. She told Dutch police, but they dismissed her claims without even taking any details. Ms Stam said the strange family came into her shop in early May last year shortly after Madeleine vanished in the Algarve. She is also angry that Portuguese police ignored her lead.""""""

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/55783/Madeleine-She-could-be-alive

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

IMO.....and i don't wish to say too much for fear of getting tortured by the pj....but they appear to have done ZILTCH.......absolutely ziltch in the hunt for this little girl.I am truly sickened by the way in which vital, potentially life saving leads were not followed up properly.Instead her mammy and daddy were blamed.Madeleine is the victim here...she will have to pick up the pieces of all this for the rest of her life. Nothing will take that away. And IMO the pj have added insult to her plight.

So sad for madeleine right now i could cry.Her parents must be besides themselves with worry
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Clairesy

Post by dianeh on Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:30 am

What I cant understand is how they made the decision not to follow these up?

The British press is finding these things and is able to differentiate between false or mistaken sightings and possible authentic sightings.

If true, then this does invalidate the sightings of Madeleine in Morrocco straight after the abduction.

We will just have to wait to find out.

I wonder if the girl from the party shop actually sold them anything and if she did, that it was paid by credit card and she kept a copy of the receipt for the police. Because if it were Madeleine and the family thought it was safe, then they may have been careless.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Girl in amsterdam had the same eye defect as madeleine mccann

Post by clairesy on Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:40 am

Diane,

excellent point. I would hope the privates would think of that one straight away. The only thing that is baffling me about all this latest news is why oh why are they releasing it.It seems to me that the first sighting in Amsterdam (where the little girl reported to the shop assistant)...might have drove a sense of panic into her abductors....as later on the same day...another woman claims she saw the child with a bad attempt to disguise her by badly cutting her hair and dying it shades of red!!!But she saw the eye defect and knows she saw madeleine(she says)

I have somewhat 50 /50 feeling about all this news coming out just recently. I hope that we are not going to hear in the next few days how all this as scared off her abductors etc.

Lets keep fingers crossed that all the things that are not released are even more revealing................ and that privates are on their tails right now as we speak.
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:23 pm

clairesy wrote:Diane,

excellent point. I would hope the privates would think of that one straight away. The only thing that is baffling me about all this latest news is why oh why are they releasing it.It seems to me that the first sighting in Amsterdam (where the little girl reported to the shop assistant)...might have drove a sense of panic into her abductors....as later on the same day...another woman claims she saw the child with a bad attempt to disguise her by badly cutting her hair and dying it shades of red!!!But she saw the eye defect and knows she saw madeleine(she says)

I have somewhat 50 /50 feeling about all this news coming out just recently. I hope that we are not going to hear in the next few days how all this as scared off her abductors etc.

Lets keep fingers crossed that all the things that are not released are even more revealing................ and that privates are on their tails right now as we speak.

This is a very valid point Clairesy. This is why I think the copies of these files should not have been releases to journalists before the McCann lawyers had time to go over the information and their private detectives allowed to follow up leads.
As usual the Portuguese authorities again mess up and bring the process forward and start handing copies out to journalists willy nilly.
I wanted to know what was on those files, but nit at the detriment of Madeleine and her parents.

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Rosie, Clairesy

Post by dianeh on Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:11 pm

Good points.

The McCanns were meant to be given the files prior to interested parties, but it took so long for them to get it, that the papers got the files around the same time. Pitiful really.

And I hope that any witnesses have enough sense to talk to the McCanns detectives before they talk to the press. As for the Shop lady, I wonder why she didnt contact the hotline when the McCanns made the appeals. She obviously cared enough to ring the PJ twice. Did she perhaps think that no one was interested or that she was wrong because no one contacted her.

This was always the danger with the way the PJ operated.

I dont think the abductors will be scared off now. They have been safe all this time, so I doubt that a bit of publicity that tells nothing is going to help. Even if the sightings in Amsterdam were Madeleine, it still doesnt lead to her. So they are in now danger of being found.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Hi all!

Post by Mandz on Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:46 pm

This story baffles me. We have a missing child taken from her holiday flat called Maddie. We have a shop assistance say a little girl asked her “do you know where my mummy is” pointing to the people she is with she says “that is not my mummy they took me from my holiday” my name is maddie. Was the shop assistance not aware of a missing girl taken from her holiday resort? Did the shop assistance not find this odd and cause for concern? Why did she not contact the McCann’s herself? Did she contact Met3 at any point? Why was nothing done about this? I find this whole story odd and I find it strange that abductors would take her into the shop with them and allow her to speak?
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 on Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:23 pm

Hi Mandz, I dont think this shop assistant knew about Madeleine, she actually came across the news on the internet afterwards, none the less this little child whoever she may have been was giving out alarm bells. If it wasnt Madeleine it is someone elses child and should have been followed up for that reason alone!

Interesting to see Ana Stam was told as far as the police were concerned their belief was Madeleines parents done it. Prime example of what damage this theory done to the investigation, had she have not been told this maybe she would have pursued it more, who knows. This is what makes me so angry.

My first thoughts on this were maybe they had gone into the shop to buy a wig or something. I have to say imo this witness comes across quite credible, from what I have heard of Madeleine, I can also imagine her correcting someone who said her name wrong. Although we know she didnt like being called Madeleine but maybe she had got use to the kidnappers calling her this. But the thing that haunts me are the words "they took me from my holiday" it makes me go cold, 4 year olds dont make this sort of thing up.
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Hi Tinks!

Post by Mandz on Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:41 pm

Hi Tinks!
How dare they tell her the parents “did it” putting this little girl at risk. From the video footage I watched it looks like Maddie and yes it is quite credible. I don’t understand why they would take her into a shop though? Like you I am absolutely livid and I’m not her mother. Poor Maddie to be written off like that how dare they how bloody dare they. She never stood a chance with that lot. A lost puppy would have been treated better. How can they sleep at night?
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Why are Scotland Yard not taking on this case? She deserves an Indpendent review now/today..
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx on Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:23 am

hi all

i cant believe everything we are hearing!! wot exactly have the pj done to find madeleine? USELESS BUNCH OF T....

i have been thinking about all these earlier sightings of the little girl!! now either at least one of these sightings is madeleine or they were decoys!! little girls (look alikes) used to throw people of the real trail? make people believe she is traveling by road when really they used boat!! i dont know why but i still believe madeleine was taken by small boat/speed boat to a waiting yatch/large boat .

another thing that sticks in my mind is the little girl saying my name is maddie!! when we all now she liked to be called madeleine!! also she was supposed to have said they took me from my holiday!! was this child told to say these things? as i just cant believe the abductors would walk of round the shop and leave madeleine to talk freely to people!! this would be a massive risk!!

also i cant believe the media are putting storys into the paper that could put madeleine at risk!! ie shes with pedoe ring!! for some unknown reason i get a gut feeling this is some sort of decoy too!! and soon we are going to get news!! madeleine found safe and well.
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top