Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

158 Questions We Would Like To Ask Goncalo Amaral

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Questions

Post by Mandz on Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:46 am

They may have been mentioned however I'm not sure!

Why did you not issue a public appeal?
Did you check the CCTV cameras of people coming in and leaving the resort?
Did you check motorway cameras?

Re Robert Murat: Police say they completely searched the villa, but detectives spent less than a full day collecting material and then allowed the family to return, leading some to question how thorough they actually were.
What do you say to the above?
avatar
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

A QUESTION FOR MR. AMARAL.

Post by kateno.51 on Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:38 pm

STRICT SECRECY LAWS IN PORTUGAL BAN ANYONE LINKED TO AN ONGOING POLICE INVESTIGATION SPEAKING ABOUT IT.





Felicia Cabrita published a number of extreemly detailed reports in Portugals Sol weekly newspaper. She was the FIRST reporter to name Kate and Gerry's friends when madeleine went missing. According to the Times, the P J gave Cabrita EXTREME details from statements and telephone numbers of all seven friends and at least one other witness.
STRICT SECRECY LAWS IN PORTUGAL BAN ANYONE LINKED TO AN ONGOING POLICE INVESTIGATION SPEAKING ABOUT IT.


The other leaks correctly suggested the police were turning their attention to Kate and Gerry, months before they were formally made suspects in Madeleine's disappearence.
STRICT SECRECY LAWS IN PORTUGAL BAN ANYONE LINKED TO AN ONGOING POLICE INVESTIGATION SPEAKING ABOUT IT.

I would like to know exactly how such information became known to her.
Have you ever had lunch with Felicia Cabrita?


Have you ever had any contact whatsoever, with Journalist Nacho Abad of Spanish television programme Ana Rosa Quintana?



A saying iv'e heard many times "police sources reveal"
The Portuguese authorities insist they do not brief journalists on the progress of the hunt for Madeleine.

Cheif Inspector Olegario Sousa said the leaks were probably not deliberate. He told the English language Portugal news " I believe things are sometimes said at an informal lunch.
STRICT SECRECY LAWS IN PORTUGAL BAN ANYONE LINKED TO AN ONGOING POLICE INVESTIGATION SPEAKING ABOUT IT.

May 5 - Portuguese police reveal they believe Madeleine was abducted but is still alive and in Portugal, and say they have a sketch of a suspect.

May 25 - Detectives finally release a description of the man reported by Jane Tanner three weeks earlier following pressure from the McCann's, their legal team and the British Government.





Why did it take the P J 20 days to release a sketch of a suspect?
[center]MR. AMARAL. THE QUESTIONS ASKED TO YOU ARE RISING FAST AND WE HAVE ONLY STARTED.

kateno.51
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 62
Location : lanarkshire glasgow scotland
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Hi Kateno and Mandz

Post by Rosie on Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:49 am

I have entered the questions into the running total, as you can see we are now up to 148 and still rising!
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: 158 Questions We Would Like To Ask Goncalo Amaral

Post by Mandz on Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:56 pm

Do you have anything to say to Maddie who might be out there?

Do you have anything to say to the abductors?

If this was your child and she was taken is this the kind of service she would have received – answer truthfully?
avatar
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Re: 158 Questions We Would Like To Ask Goncalo Amaral

Post by kateno.51 on Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:21 am

Mandz wrote:Do you have anything to say to Maddie who might be out there?

Do you have anything to say to the abductors?

If this was your child and she was taken is this the kind of service she would have received – answer truthfully?

Mandz. I wonder if he'd be intersted in coming to glasgow to be interviewed by no other than... "Our JaneGT"... A few questions asked by the people of Glasgow...Now there's a thought. :D :D :D

kateno.51
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 62
Location : lanarkshire glasgow scotland
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: 158 Questions We Would Like To Ask Goncalo Amaral

Post by Rosie on Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:39 am

Yes but only after he answers mine first, I have been after this man for 14 months! :twisted:

By the way Mandz, I added your questions in. :D
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: 158 Questions We Would Like To Ask Goncalo Amaral

Post by Mandz on Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:28 am

Of course Rosie!! I would love to question that fat pig...



Mandz. I wonder if he'd be intersted in coming to glasgow to be interviewed by no other than... "Our JaneGT"... A few questions asked by the people of Glasgow...Now there's a thought

Kat!
As long as he receives a "Glasgow Kiss"...!
avatar
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Re: 158 Questions We Would Like To Ask Goncalo Amaral

Post by janeGT on Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:35 am

interviewed,,,,by 'our janegt' from glasgow??? eh?? MOI??
THANK YOU BUT WHAT FOR. TEE HEE



well I will interview him alright. but I ain't from glasgow .... exactly....... ha ha ha and he's bigger than me, so......my 'real home' of Edinburgh, yes, bungee off the scott monument, him and me as I question him .... a lake of lager at the bottom for me once I fully descend with all IF ANY answers, and a large trough of sh*t for him......once he 'does not' answer the 160 and rising questions we all have. (he criticised Kate for not answering 48 questions just wait and his creepy lawyer can come too and the tv crews for portugal ha ha ha). He thus stays up hanging loose ha ha ha so to speak until he answers them all??????? He'll die up there. We don't need to beat HIM up as the Edinburgh winds will do that for us, so we are not culpable at all. No. so string him up, ask the questions, I will be down in no time guzzling my lager watching him batter against the ramparts as he does not answer, demands a lawyer and we string him or them up too. good. lovely. brings a whole new meaning to the Edinburgh Fringe on right now.

Not so funny in actual fact, as my cousin did bungee jump from there, and worked as a journo for a leading Newspaper. nuff said there then.

ho ho bring it on. furthermore sponsor my bungee jump for missing children and the Madeleine fund and I am up there. If he doesn't answer I just will keep repeating it again and again and again,,,,,,and get plenty dna from the p*ss and cr*p from him as he refuses to and tell my awful jokes at him till he totally cracks. yes indeed. the gestapo has nothing on me. no. ''green'' torture that's me....... user friendly, bio-degradeable, repeats and repeats recycled jokes on and on and on and ....over and over and over......

and I have a belly laugh a 54 stone wrestler from russia would envy. true.

so.......string me up. wind me up. and let me goooooooooooo!! wheeeee.. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :no: confused :suspect: :roll: :oops: :P :P :P :D :D :D amaral has no chance. bookies odds 1,000,000 : 1 for me.

better than the olympics you know. have a bet. got to

www.bumonaface.com now. :bounce: :pale: :no: :D
avatar
janeGT
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 82
Location : UK
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: 158 Questions We Would Like To Ask Goncalo Amaral

Post by Mandz on Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:45 am

Teeheeee...Lol Janegt!!!!!!
What's with the long posts are you taking tips from Rosie?!!! lol!


Got to go but before I go I got to calm notdoc down ecstatic and taken him for his..... :nurse: kissmyar*e


:Nitenite:
avatar
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Re: 158 Questions We Would Like To Ask Goncalo Amaral

Post by janeGT on Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:52 am

ha ha mandz,

no no tips from rosie, just when I get mad, my brain and vocabulary match for once and an occasional 'long post' may occur, usually in bad weather and when I have not wine. :oops: :P :o :x :bounce:

Not like me as I am only a 'rookie'........

just like amaral. the only thing we have in common.....he is too. If it were his kids he would NOT tolerate this treatment. Maybe that's his problem, he lost his wife, his 3 kids, and that maybe explains his misogyny.

Only a few short weeks till the famous five's trial. bring it on. can't wait.

let's see if Portugal have any decency at all left.

don't hold your breath.

confused
avatar
janeGT
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 82
Location : UK
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: 158 Questions We Would Like To Ask Goncalo Amaral

Post by kateno.51 on Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:45 pm

janeGT wrote:interviewed,,,,by 'our janegt' from glasgow??? eh?? MOI??
THANK YOU BUT WHAT FOR. TEE HEE



well I will interview him alright. but I ain't from glasgow .... exactly....... ha ha ha and he's bigger than me, so......my 'real home' of Edinburgh, yes, bungee off the scott monument, him and me as I question him .... a lake of lager at the bottom for me once I fully descend with all IF ANY answers, and a large trough of sh*t for him......once he 'does not' answer the 160 and rising questions we all have. (he criticised Kate for not answering 48 questions just wait and his creepy lawyer can come too and the tv crews for portugal ha ha ha). He thus stays up hanging loose ha ha ha so to speak until he answers them all??????? He'll die up there. We don't need to beat HIM up as the Edinburgh winds will do that for us, so we are not culpable at all. No. so string him up, ask the questions, I will be down in no time guzzling my lager watching him batter against the ramparts as he does not answer, demands a lawyer and we string him or them up too. good. lovely. brings a whole new meaning to the Edinburgh Fringe on right now.

Not so funny in actual fact, as my cousin did bungee jump from there, and worked as a journo for a leading Newspaper. nuff said there then.

ho ho bring it on. furthermore sponsor my bungee jump for missing children and the Madeleine fund and I am up there. If he doesn't answer I just will keep repeating it again and again and again,,,,,,and get plenty dna from the p*ss and cr*p from him as he refuses to and tell my awful jokes at him till he totally cracks. yes indeed. the gestapo has nothing on me. no. ''green'' torture that's me....... user friendly, bio-degradeable, repeats and repeats recycled jokes on and on and on and ....over and over and over......

and I have a belly laugh a 54 stone wrestler from russia would envy. true.

so.......string me up. wind me up. and let me goooooooooooo!!

wheeeee.. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :no: confused :suspect: :roll: :oops: :P :P :P :D :D :D amaral has no chance. bookies odds 1,000,000 : 1 for me.

better than the olympics you know. have a bet. got to

www.bumonaface.com now. :bounce: :pale: :no: :D


Ha ha. Now there's a thought. Invite :clown: him :clown: to watch "the one o'clock gunner" I'll jump the gunner, don his fab regalia and aim the cannon.....precisely at his big fat ..... ha ha. MOUTH!!!

kateno.51
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 62
Location : lanarkshire glasgow scotland
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: 158 Questions We Would Like To Ask Goncalo Amaral

Post by janeGT on Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:51 am

that's a date kate.

we will aim and fire. but please please it has to be the 21 gun salute day.

an arse like a watering can is just what that creep deserves.

sorry

blunt....

so sue me

had a bad BAD day.....

:bounce: :no: :roll: :P :x :( :D
avatar
janeGT
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 82
Location : UK
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: 158 Questions We Would Like To Ask Goncalo Amaral

Post by janeGT on Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:12 am

amoral amaral is publishing in the uk according to the PEOPLE newspaper this morning.

yes good. let him. I am certain the McCanns' lawyers - already wanting to file against him for his Portuguese lies, - will now without any hesitation and with no doubts whatsoever sue the leaking watering-canned arse off him. GOOD. It can only make the case against publication more watertight, which is more than his leaking arsed body is........ and Kateno51, I am now aiming for each and every orifice and every square inch in between of Amaral's large bodymass. Your aim and fire once at the one o'clock gun pales into insignificance now....and how.

* the idiot man thinks he is invincible.

* up to us and the British legal system to show him he IS MOST CERTAINLY NOT

:bounce: affraid :roll: :x :

( :cheers: :bom: :scratch: :study: lol! Laffin Laffin

what a PLONKER............and worse still and I refer to a previous question by Rosiepops which I answered, HE IS ON FULL PENSION.................................

he makes imbecile cretin look like the highest authority in mensa.......

LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER pullinghairout
avatar
janeGT
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 82
Location : UK
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Check this Link Out

Post by Rosie on Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:43 am

http://questions4goncalo.com/

_________________
no way
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!


"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: 158 Questions We Would Like To Ask Goncalo Amaral

Post by janeGT on Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:49 am

hope this reaches the pj and the judges too.....now rosie the portugal resident often ask for info and emails have you sent it to them? they'd just LOVE THAT LINK.....

this could only help the case coming up soon, after all monday is september 1

bring it on

counting down now amoral amaral
famous five going down??? or will Portugal opt out.....AGAIN!!! :pale:
avatar
janeGT
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 82
Location : UK
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: 158 Questions We Would Like To Ask Goncalo Amaral

Post by vee8 on Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:44 am

Excelent work rosie, and I have e-mailed a couple of my own. One word of advise though, some questions are repeated, (150 and 152 are the same) and some of the questions are just reworded several times. Could I respectfully suggest you, 'trim' it a little, so that way it would have more impact? I hope someone nails the fat pig to a wall, with his small change in a pair of nutcrackers, and forces him to answer these questions!
avatar
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Location : suffolk
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Ha ha Vee

Post by christabel on Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:03 am

vee8 wrote:Excelent work rosie, and I have e-mailed a couple of my own. One word of advise though, some questions are repeated, (150 and 152 are the same) and some of the questions are just reworded several times. Could I respectfully suggest you, 'trim' it a little, so that way it would have more impact? I hope someone nails the fat pig to a wall, with his small change in a pair of nutcrackers, and forces him to answer these questions!

Very nicely put terrific
I will be first to volunteer to do the job :flashermac:
avatar
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Age : 68
Location : OK
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Hi Vee

Post by Rosie on Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:05 am

well spotted! I am not responsible for that blog but I will revise the list on here when I get time and tidy it up, you are right it does need it and will look much better for it. highfive
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: 158 Questions We Would Like To Ask Goncalo Amaral

Post by vee8 on Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:09 am

Glad you took my advise in the spirit it was intended!
avatar
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Location : suffolk
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Vee and Christabel

Post by Rosie on Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:10 am

Laffin Laffin Laffin
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Thought of another one.

Post by Shingle on Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:00 am

Vee,

you might like to ask him if he is so spineless, that he has to get his wife to write letters on his behalf.

tissues boo hoo hoo....every one is having a go at me....and I used to be in charge of everything.

Shingle
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Oops Sorry Vee

Post by Rosie on Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:04 am

Rosiepops wrote:well spotted! I am not responsible for that blog but I will revise the list on here when I get time and tidy it up, you are right it does need it and will look much better for it. highfive

What with one thing and another I completely forgot about this! Will get around to doing this shortly.

Shingle, excellent question and I will make sure it gets inculded in the new list! :cheers:

_________________
no way
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!


"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: 158 Questions We Would Like To Ask Goncalo Amaral

Post by Shingle on Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:59 am

Vee,

And ask him why he never stuck to investigating drugs, it is the only thing he seems to have had any luck in, he is so obviously crap at investigating missing people.

Shingle
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: 158 Questions We Would Like To Ask Goncalo Amaral

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:14 am

Shingle wrote:Vee,

And ask him why he never stuck to investigating drugs, it is the only thing he seems to have had any luck in, he is so obviously crap at investigating missing people.

Well said Shingle

:bball: :bball: :bball:

flower

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 158 Questions We Would Like To Ask Goncalo Amaral

Post by RealRhodes on Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:30 am

here's one for Gonzo

How can you sleep at night after making money from the book?
avatar
RealRhodes
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 26
Location : IN FRONT OF THE SCREEN
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Re: 158 Questions We Would Like To Ask Goncalo Amaral

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum