Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

WELL SAID MR.MONTEIRO

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WELL SAID MR.MONTEIRO

Post by Pedro Silva on Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:07 am

My friends, this was taken from Expresso newspaper:

http://expresso.sapo.pt/uma-historia-de-pesadelo=f776417

A story of nightmare

Henrique Monteiro (www.expresso.pt)

10:49 Saturday, December 29, 2012

Paulo Pereira Cristovao gives me chills . As an agent of the Judicial Police found herself involved in mistreatment of a woman imprisoned for murder (the famous case Leonor Cipriano). He was acquitted only because the court was unable to determine which agents had committed the crime of aggression. Their superior - also the famous and creepy Goncalo Amaral - was sentenced to probation for false statementsand the agent who wrote the false report saying that the woman had thrown down the stairs was also convicted.

In a normal society, an agent of PJ with this history of cowardice and cover-up had his career ruined . Not around here. Sir Christopher dedicated himself to the sport. reached E vice president of Sporting (note I am a partner of SCP, but never voted in any election of the club). In these functions, has managed to be accused of seven offenses , namely, aggravated fraud, money laundering, debauched by computer, embezzlement, unlawful access and slanderous denunciation. Say it work!

Well, in an interview that gives today's edition of Expresso (and comfortably read on my iPad and also recommended to read, for they have to buy the newspaper on any of its platforms) to defend, attack everyone and everything in the most vile and cowardly that exists - Godinho Lopes, Luis Duque. Carlos Barbosa, Carlos Freitas, Eduardo Barroso, Rui Paulo Figueiredo, the 50 Council members Leonino, A Bola, the Game, the Record, an administrator of this newspaper, Benfica, Porto and do not know if I missed someone.

Now the nightmare is that this man was PJ. And PJ has been years in the power that belongs to an investigative agent criminal. ye not know if it chills you, but for me it's a nightmare story ... How many more will it?

Twitter: @ HenriquMonteiro https://twitter.com/HenriquMonteiro

Facebook: Henrique Monteiro http://www.facebook.com/hmonteiro

One of the comments:

What chills me is not the Pereiras Paulos Cristóvãos or Gonçalos Amarais. What chills me is the same automatic credibility that most citizens give to someone just for being a security officer or a criminal investigator. We don´t have absolute confidence in Police: We have absolute faith, which is much more creepy.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5571
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: WELL SAID MR.MONTEIRO

Post by christabel on Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:12 pm

At long last, , I think his time is up Pedro tonobricks

Its about time some truth came out, in Portugal, about Gonc and his thugs.
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: WELL SAID MR.MONTEIRO

Post by Pedro Silva on Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:55 pm

christabel, your words are mine.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member