Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Brilliant 3 Arguidos Follows Viles

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brilliant 3 Arguidos Follows Viles

Post by Rosie on Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:21 am

The madeleine forums take flight and goes behind closed doors!

Now no one can accidentally stumble across these hate places and be offended by them.

They just cannot stand being proved totally and utterly wrong and apparently the admin over there has been forced to remove hundreds of libellous posts!

Yippeeeeeee Don't bother coming back!

highfive applause highfive applause highfive applause highfive applause highfive applause

ecstatic ecstatic ecstatic ecstatic ecstatic ecstatic ecstatic

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

3 Arguidos

Post by calcite51 on Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:06 pm

What wonderful news - another insane blog behind closed doors - soon they'll disappear.
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Re: Brilliant 3 Arguidos Follows Viles

Post by clairesy on Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:54 pm

Thank heavens for that...

I was starting to become quite the celebrity over there...and for all the wrong reasons my i say.

I have been called a welsh bi#ch...... urmmm loads more....was wished under a bulldozer by some of them who wanted to see me squashed to nout for my views on this case. I think one even suggested pushing me off a cliff once or twice.!!!Hmmmm not so sure that pushing me off a cliff would shut me up though...im sure id come back and haunt them!!!LOLL
The one which really made me giggle was when they said I might have been abducted by aliens which was why I had gone quiet for a bit?? which amased me as I think its more like..... ive been verbally abused on 3a by aliens!!LOLLL...

And apparently my views on this case and support for the mccann family stem from my own inadequacies as a parent as apparently I leave my child alone to go swanning off 2 streets away for ice creams??

Good ridden to bad rubbish
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Clairesy

Post by dianeh on Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:12 am

So arent you on the McCann's payroll like the rest of us?
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Diane

Post by Rosie on Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:18 am

My salary is late! waiting

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 on Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

I've been accused of being one of the actual Tapas seven on another forum!! lol!
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:46 am

Vee8

welcome to my world hunni!!!!

Ive been accused of being kate...jane tanner....aunt phil...urrrmmmm a niece of kates???..a friend of the family, and also a welsh bi#ch...and amongst other things a child abuser who supports abuse and murder.

Hmm sad aint they
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:24 pm

Such a lot has happened to these two particular forums since I made this OP I could not possibly list them all, surfice to say though that we on this forum have all been proved exactly right in what we have been struggling to point out over this past couple of years.

Both these forums seem to have imploded on their own hatred and they cannot blame us, their convenient whipping posts for this! affraid

Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:54 pm

Hi rosie,

I haven't so much as even peeked on 3a's for ages!!! i bet nothings changed over there though as it?? I used to peek on there every now and then but found myself getting irate all the time when reading some of the garbage posted there. And seeing as i cant post...(because as soon as they get wind im about they will ban me!!) i have to bite my tongue. :(

I don't visit other sites....i once joined super trolls(i think) but don't even know how to get there now as i haven't been on there for such a long time. I haven't visited sky blogs for ages either LOl.

One thing though that i have found since not visiting these sites is my blood pressure as dropped considerably which is a good thing I suppose! LOL(only joking)

im not following whats going on with these sites either...are they going down?? I hope they are!!! lol!
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top