Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

why can't public - us -help with sightings?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

why can't public - us -help with sightings?

Post by rosemary on Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:53 am

It's been over a year ow that the UK team of detectives have been working behind the scenes, going through all the files and whatever else we may not know about. But I was thinking of the sighting recently on the plane from Ibiza and the photo of that little girl (I thought we would hear something but no follow up?) and wondering why the general public isn't being given any hint at all of where Maddie might be and why we aren't being asked to help to look for her. Talk about needles in haystacks. Surely the only way she will be found if she is alive somewhere is through a sighting by a member of the public and a follow up with a photo or a camera video. Some sightings may well be useless and some may be hoaxes but the detectives will surely know how to separate the wheat from the chaff. And yet here we all are with not a word from these guys. Almost as if they don't want our help anymore. What do others feel on here? Is anyone out there guys? Or is it just Pedro and me now I wonder.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Re: why can't public - us -help with sightings?

Post by jean on Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:08 am

Hi Rosemary - I still campaign every day by having her picture attached to my bag, and posters in the back window of my car. It is rewarding to find that a great many people still stop me and tell me that they still think about her, and hope that she will some day be found. The only problem we all have is that she will not look the same as she did on that fateful night, we have that picture fixed in our thoughts. We have been shown various images of what she may look like, but I think the most probable thing that will happen is that sometime, somewhere she will perhaps see Kate's book, as it is in book shops all over the world, and hopefully sense that she is not with her real family. I think that a lot more is going on than we are being told, and it's not being publicised because there are various factions in the public domain that strongly disagree with the fact that the Metropolitan Police are still spending tax payers money investigating Madeleine's disappearance.
I don't know about anybody else but I will be here until the day she is found.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:40 pm

That little Aussie boy that was recently found in Europe (Sweden or somewhere) was found because his teacher thought there was something odd about his mother. So she looked him up on the internet (interpol) and there he was.

So while I agree that Madeleine might see herself one day and come forward, someone may one day find something suspicious and report it. A bit like Jaycee in the US. I agree that it is unlikely a member of the public will find her, as she will look different now, not the little toddler we all remember.

All I want is for someone to find her, I dont care how it happens. And interesting to me is that the police 'review' is still going. So they must have something to look at.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:07 pm

jean, I agree with you, also, you words are mine: "I will be here until the day she is found."

dianeh, I agree with you.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5565
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top