Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

This is truly sick and needs to stop NOW.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by clairesy on Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:32 am

After much thought I have decided to post this on here.I have chosen the private thread so as not to give this twisted being too much publicity.I also haven't posted this on here to offend anyone or cause any upset in any way. But on the other hand im hoping people see him for what he is....how can we get this removed of the net???Where do you go to form a chain of complaints...surly we can get this garbage removed.

THE FOLLOWING LINK IS FILLED WITH DISGUST.......READ IT AT YOUR OWN RISK BECAUSE I FOUND IT TERRIBLY UPSETTING WHEN I READ IT..I FELT REALLY SORRY FOR THE MCCANNS,AND THE WORDS HE USED BROUGHT A TEAR TO MY THROUGH UTTER DISMAY AND ANGER.

http://mccanns-ihavesomethingtosay.blogspot.com/
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: This is truly sick and needs to stop NOW.

Post by littleminx on Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:40 am

clairesy i know how you feel, it really angers me that so called human beings think they have a rite to say and do what they like, i hope the mccanns bring the lot off them down,SUE THE BLOODY LOT OF THEM..

heres another link for people to look at, but be warned it contains some nasty posts and pictures.

http://www.truthformadeleine.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=380
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamin on Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:04 am

Argghh what horrible and vile reading :(

These people HAVE to be sued surely for posting things such as on that horrible blog, and that forum too for that matter. Doesn't Monday mean ANYTHING? It wasn't that there wasn't ENOUGH evidence, there wasn't any!

Thanks claire and littleminx, only way to stop these people is if enough people complain!

Dreamin

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by maria on Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:41 pm

I believe they are achieving their goal: getting people to read and see whatever they've put on there.

So I suggest that:

1. We get and publish the mail address where to report this to the McCanns/legal team, or the address on top
2. Whenever we stumble on one of this, we do not call anyone else's attention to it but the McCanns' or their legal team.

Our visits will count as a victory to them, I wouldn't like to add to that victory.
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:14 pm

Your right maria.

Which is another reason this thread was opened.I spoke with a two members of this forum yesterday which gave me the push needed to post this thread as I was a little urmmm hesitant in sharing this because I found it soo sick..hopefully others will post any links they find on this thread to.And then all these links will be passed on. Hopefully they can get these sick sites closed at the very least.

I think someone already mentioned passing on links???

We might not be able to do an awful lot physically to help the search for madeleine but I believe supporting the family and helping with anything in our reach is beneficial.
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698

Back to top Go down

That surely is one sorry sick saddo.....

Post by archer on Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:23 pm

who needs help - probably of a psychiatric nature. :evil: :evil:

I am confident that his little psychotic rants will find its way to those that will take the necessary action. affraid

I agree with you that his pathetic confused little blog should remain on here 'behind closed doors'.
archer
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Just Like To Say

Post by Rosie on Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:34 pm

That what Maria has suggested has been done (yesterday) and I agree with her, ignoring their insane rants is probably the best way forward. Note that Tony Bennett rears his mad bad hair day head again! affraid

Did you know that anyone can report Tony Bennett to the British Attorney General and ask that he take a look at Bennett with a view to making Tony Bennett 'Vexatious Litigant?' Of course this would involve writing a real letter and putting it in an envelope with a stamp and posting it. (How often do we actually do this these days?) lol

But this can be done and it is a legal way of shutting Mr Tony Bennett up! In the least it is bringing him to the official attention of his profession, where I believe he has already been hauled in front of before and disciplined!

just a thought ;)

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

may i just add

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:37 am

http://www.truthformadeleine.com is part of the a3 group.........................

rosie shall i also add a apeal to help close these forums down.

if theres anything i can do to help,please let me know,we can also send a thread to all other sites we support appealling for help.

sian
http://madeleine-icon-for-m.forumandco.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:14 pm

Hi all, it's difficult reporting sites and having anything done about it. In the past I reported a site which came up a couple of months ago to raise money and teams of people to physically search for Madeleine including a paypal account. The site was very tongue in cheek and very dis respectful to Madeleine. I told the official support team.

Support Team:
supportteam@findmadeleine.com

Contact our Support team which deals with all support messages.

The site was down within 24 hours, doubt if it was because of my telling the Madeleine support tesm but I suppose if they know they can pass it on.

Complaints have been made to Hostgator about 3A's and I have reported them to iwf but they are mainly concerned with child abuse and child abuse pictures on UK hosted sites. 3A's are hosted in the USA, hence reporting to Hostgator.

I have also contacted Leicestershire Police regarding being stalked myself and on behalf of Vee8 and to find out the legalities of thePJ report being made public. The UK police cannot do anything about it as it is a Portugese publication and anyone who is offended by it must complain to the PJ in writing. They know already about our stalker and they know, of course about 3A's and as soon as I mentioned I was calling about 3A's I was put through to an officer. In order to get anything done about 3A's or our stalker something physically must be done to us, i.e we must be attacked physically as a result of contact details going up. Also, moves can be made against 3A's if we bring our own private prosecution.

I'm sure Kate and Gerry know, or at least their solicitors, will know the blogs who are the worst already.

I dont know if anyone has noticed yet but 3A's has gone members only. So not even the Sang can reply off the board where any uncomfortable questions against the 3A theory can be asked without fear of posts being deleted and posters banned.

Back to top Go down

IWF feedback for my complaint

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:49 am

Got my feedback email from the IWF today. Just as I feared.

Thank you for your report to the Internet Watch Foundation.

The issues referred to in your report are beyond our remit which is primarily tackling child sexual abuse images on publicly accessible areas of the Internet.

We are, therefore, unable to advise you in this matter.

With best wishes,

MD
Internet Content Analyst
Internet Watch Foundation
www.iwf.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 on Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:43 am

OK, I got as far as the first paragraph of that filth, before getting so p*ssed I had to get away from it. pullinghairout How do we report it, who to? I will take whatever actions needed, as long as I know who to go to.
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Vee8

Post by dianeh on Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:19 am

Contact your local MP and tell them about the trouble you are having, and can they suggest where it can be reported to.

At worst, they come back and say no, at best, they give you the place to report it.

And if there is no where to report it, then go back to the MP and tell them that it just isnt good enough

That is what I do when I hit a brick wall.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top