Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Sad bizarre case of Caylee Anthony

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Copied this post, as it is very close to what I think happened to Caylee

Post by dianeh on Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:06 pm

Hi Brian,

Me again! Okay I get it, the chloroform is used to make METH! I kept trying to figure out what she's been doing the last 2 yrs., when she was getting up and pretending to go to work.

That time span keeps coming up over and over again.

The "babysitter" supposedly had been keeping her that long. She was fired for Universal 2yrs ago. She was telling everyone that she still worked there, friends new and old. It's also come

up several other times. I knew that what ever she was doing for the last 2 yrs., was going to have everything to do with what happened. I also knew that it was illegal, and that it had to

do with drugs or sex or both. I don't think we've heard all there is to hear, I feel like there's more to come. I also feel that there were some rouge cops involved. I think this is a big part of

why she didn't call 911 if it was an accident, why she's not talking, and why she said that she did not trust local police. I think this is why Jesse moved away. Not because of involvement

as much as because of knowledge. I think that either she wasn't paying attention to her and she fell down the stairs, or she got into either the drugs or the ingredients to make the drugs.

I think she was still alive when she was put into the trunk (I think they may have thought she was dead), and that she actually died from suffocation. There are several references to the

stairs from Casey, Tony, and Clint that all struck me as odd when I heard them.

This is only my impression of what happened. How close am I to what you feel and "know", that you haven't been able to share yet?

Thanks to you and the team and all your hard work and dedication!

This was sent in to Brian on Brian's dreams.

The think to note here is that Caylee was accidentally killed but it was involving an illegal activity such as making ice, then it is negligent homicide, and it carries life in prison. This explains why Casey isnt talking and why she hid the body. No need with a standard accident, but it is not an accident if due to neglect.

AND I DO NOT AGREE that Caylee was alive when she was put in the boot of the car. That is pure speculation on this author's part.

And I have said from the beginning, find out what Casey has been doing for the last two years to earn a crust, and it will be connected with how Caylee died, or what happened to her.

But I cant find anything on the internet to say that chloroform is used in the production of illegal drugs.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

More on Chloroform

Post by dianeh on Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:38 pm

Sorry but I think I forgot to say that US news channels are reporting that chloroform has been detected in the car, in suficient quantities to indicate that chloroform was present and that it was not just some sort of reaction that produced minute traces of chloroform. Far too much apparently.

A couple of tv channels are saying that chloroform is used to sedate children. But I doubt that this is what Casey had it for. It cannot be purchased. there are legal things that can be used to sedate children that are nowhere near as dangerous. And here is a thing, sedating a child with a sedative is not illegal. It would be classed as an accident. But chloroform used for illegal purposes, that accidentally killed Casey (maybe it was in the car and leaked, and she had been left in there for a while, that sort of thing) is still negligent homicide and life in prison.

And I have confirmed that Chloroform is used in the production of Methamphetamines.

http://www.erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/meth.hi-rp.html

That bounty hunter Padilla, he reckons there is something big coming out this week or next week. And Im guessing that this chloroform thing is the beginning of it. Mother manufacturing drugs, mother has no money, daughter has disappeared, mother doesnt report her daughter missing, dead body been in trunk of car. Yes, I am going with negligent homicide, and Casey is going to go to gaol for the rest of her life. And that is probably going to happen, even if they never find Caylee, because of the evidence of the dead body in the boot, and now the chloroform, and all they need is a bit more proof of drug manufacture. Where did they do it, you need a kitchen for that, so where was it? If they can find that, they might find where Caylee died.

Poor dear little Caylee. You know strangely, I still keep hoping she is alive, even though I am a realist, and I understand that the police beleive that have evidence of her death. And it isnt like Madeleine's case. the evidence appears to be more solid, with real dna coming from a dead child, coming from a decomposing body, and the DNA is Caylee's. I guess until Caylee is found, one way or another, I cant quite give up hoping.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Dianeh

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:37 am

Thank you for all the effort you have made in reporting on this sad and tragic case and the research you have undertaken for same. I have looked in regularly on this thread, but sometimes have felt unable to comment as it has turned my stomach so much. Yet another beautiful childs' life taken - so heartbreakingly sad.

Back to top Go down

More On Chloroform 2

Post by dianeh on Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:17 am

seems that on Foxnews the commentators beleive that Casey used the chloroform to drug Caylee and she overdosed on it and died.

Thing with this is, that chloroform is hard to get and illegal. There are plenty of reliable medications that Casey could get legally and that she would know the dosage of.

No, I go with the illegal drugs scenario. But I do wonder if Casey deliberately used the chloroform to kill her daughter because she didnt want her anymore. Shades of Susan Smith. In other words, Casey didnt get the chloroform to kill or drug her daughter, but decided to use it in the end, to free herself of her burden so she could chase after this new guy. And I wonder if he is into illegal drugs as well.

I think charges will be laid this week. But I wonder what it will be, second degree murder, or negligent homicide. Both of which will carry life in prison. This might make her talk.

Poor little Caylee deserves better.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Caylee Anthony

Post by calcite51 on Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:42 am

Diane, I think unfortunatey, Fox News is probably right - I would not be surprised to see charges laid against Casey for her daughter's demise. It might have been better if Casey had given her daughter up for adoption but of course it's too late now. And I wonder if the grandparents will ever forgive themselves for not filing for custody of their little grandaughter - I hope they will.

While chloroform is illegal apparently one of Nancy Grace's crew people was able to order it online and on Nancy Grace the 'pros' were saying that chloroform is used in the making of Meth.
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Calcite

Post by dianeh on Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:08 am

I also think that Casey was involved in making Meth. How else was she supporting herself these past two years? But then I wonder about her lack of money now. So did she kill Caylee instead of making Meth? Or was she just starting to make Meth to get out of her money problems and Caylee was accidentally killed.

The thing I dont get is, if Casey stole the fuel cans from her father and was going to torch the car, why didnt she do it as soon as she could. Why leave the cans in the car for days, so that her Dad found them. AND, if Caylee was already dead then, why didnt the boot stink when he opened it to get the cans out. He would have known what it was, he is a copper. But at that stage, Caylee was supposed to be dead,Casey took the cans supposedly to torch the car (whereas I think she need the fuel and had no money), and a couple of weeks later the car is found with the smell of a decomposing body in the boot. This bit doesnt make any sense. Was she storing Caylee's body during that time, or was Caylee alive somewhere and was only killed later on.

I hope that Casey starts telling the truth soon, because she will be going to gaol for life anyway, lying about where Caylee's body is, will not help her stop that.

I saw the newly released video of Caylee yesterday. She was so alive and gorgeous. I shed a little tear for a lovely baby, who will never get to grow up. Little angel.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Dr. Phl and Caylee Anthony...

Post by calcite51 on Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:18 am

I don't normally watch Dr. Phil but today I knew he would be talking about Caylee Anthony so I watched it. He did not make a diagnosis of Casey (Caylee's mom) but he did say she had a lot of anti-social traits.

One item that Dr. Phil was very passionate about was the protesters - he felt the same as I do - they have no business protesting in front of the Anthony home. He felt they should be going home and praying for Caylee or out looking for her. I completely 100% agree with him.
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Latest - Casey Indicted for First Degree Murder

Post by dianeh on Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:18 am

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-casey-anthony-grand-jury-indicts-101308,0,4162211.story

I must admit Im surprised at the murder one indictment. But I am not surprised that she has been indicted. I jsut dont know why it took so long.

If the evidence is correct and that Caylee's dead body was in Casey's car, then it isnot hard to draw the conclusion that Casey killed her. I still think it may have been accidental, and if the accident happened during something illegal (lets say drug taking or giving Caylee chloroform) then the result would be a life sentence. That is why I think Casey wont tell the truth.

She is betting that she wont be convicted of first degree murder and will only get a lesser sentence.

She is some sort of hard woman, lies without a care in the world, no care for her beautiful little daughter.

I will be watching the outcome of this one. I have hoped all along that Caylee is alive and I secretly still hope this. But if the reported evidence is true (and how else would it get into the Grand Jury if it wasnt), then there is no much hope at all. So now I want justice for a little girl who deserved better than a mother who didnt care for her, didnt protect her and didnt want her.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Latest - Caylee Anthony

Post by calcite51 on Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:16 pm

I agree with your comments, Diane - it doesn't sound very positive for Caylee. I think Casey is a very odd duck - very selfish, very self-centered. She must also be a tough cookie not to break down under questioning. I, do however, feel devastated for the grandparents.
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Breaking news - Casey Anthony?

Post by calcite51 on Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:26 am

Reported on CNN a plastic bag has been found containing what appears to be the remains of a small child in close proximity of the Anthony's home. As heartbreaking as this is, I hope that these are the remains of little Caylee - it would give her grandparents some closure and allow them to grieve.
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Re: Sad bizarre case of Caylee Anthony

Post by Pedro Silva on Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:39 am

I donīt see any similarities with Madeleineīs case. No similarities at all.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5572
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Caylee Anthony case....

Post by calcite51 on Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:49 am

There are no similarities between Madeleine's case and Caylee Anthony - however, wasn't there a prediction that once Caylee's body was found, a new search would be initiated for Madeleine and Madeleine would be found alive?
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

calcite

Post by dianeh on Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:09 am

You are correct. Brian Ladd predicted last month that Caylee would be found and that this has some connection to Madeleine. Actually, I hate to say this but there is a connection as well, in much the same vein as Karen Matthews. It seems (but I cant find the link) that Casey has accessed info on Madeleine prior to Caylee's disappearance.
Here is Brian's posting

I am very sad that this looks to be Caylee's body. If it is her, I am glad they found the body and that her family can now get some peace and Caylee can be buried with love. But I still held out a tiny hope that the police were wrong and that Caylee was still alive.

I remember watching Greta (on FoxNews) and a woman was on there saying that she saw Casey coming out of the bush on a road not far from where the Anthony's live. I wonder if this sighting was in the place where the body was found.

But we dont know for sure that it is Caylee. All things match so far but the body is in advanced decomposition (it is skeletal remains apparently), so we need to wait for DNA results to be sure. My gut feel is that it is Caylee.

Rest in Peace, little Caylee, rest in the loving arms of the angels.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

RIP dear Caylee

Post by calcite51 on Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:34 am

Remains found within walking distance of the Anthony's home have been identified as Caylee's. Rest in peace, little Caylee. This little girl should be sitting on Santa's knees whispering to him what she wanted for Christmas; she should have been excited about the Christmas decorations, etc. My deepest symapthies to her grandparents - Cindy and George Casey who loved this little girl.
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Sweet Little Caylee

Post by dianeh on Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:28 am

Sweet little Caylee. Now, at least, she can be buried and put to rest. It is just so sad, that another beautiful little child is taken too early from the world. A life cut short, the promise of the future is gone.

I feel that the grandparents and her uncle Lee had no involvement with this, and that they are now mourning the loss of their much loved little grandaughter/niece. I cannot blame them for not wanting to accept her death without hard evidence.

I just want to know why Casey killed her. Was it an accident, ie an overdose while drugging her? If so, then that is negligent homicide which is life in prison. If you wondered why Casey wouldnt tell the truth that is why. If it is not clear how she died, and it may be that toxicology will show the presence of drugs but it will most likely not be able to prove if it killed Cayle, because of the state of decomposition. Which means that it will most likely be manslaughter.

I just cant believe that Casey murdered her on purpose. But I have learnt that people do strange and terrible things. But if Casey didnt want Caylee, she only had to leave her at her parents house. By all accounts, Cindy was about to start action to get custody of Caylee. And surely even an evil ***** wouldnt kill her daughter to spite her mother. I think Casey wanted to punish her mother, and took Caylee away, as this gave her a bargaining tool, to get money, etc. And because Casey is so selfish she attempted to drug Caylee, so she could have some time alone with her new boyfriend, and somehow Caylee ended up dead.

After all, if she planned to kill her and did it, then it was only a matter of time before it was brought to the attention of police, and her daughter is missing and she didnt report it. But if all Casey was doing was trying to get time for the body to decompose so she wouldnt get life in prison, then what she did makes a bit of sense. She managed to get a month before she was found out and arrested. And then a further 5 months before the body was found. Of course, this still applies to the murder idea, but the fact that she didnt report Caylee mssing, ended up with Casey being indicted for first degree murder.

Casey is still a cold, calculating *****. I have no doubt that she killed Casey, the question is what it an accident, or on purpose.

Also, I wonder why she dumped the body so near her parents home. Was it because she knew the water would come up and hide the body for months, if not permanently. they also have alligators around there.

It is just so sad, that Casey cared so little for her daughter, that she did not protect her and keep her safe. Rest in peace little Caylee.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:25 pm

Two strange developments.

1. REports that Lee (Casey's brother and Caylee's uncle) may be charged with obstruction of justice. Not sure why. He has always co-operated with police. He may also be charged as an accessory after the fact. But that means he knew what happened and aided Casey. I doubt it.

2. George and Cindy want immunity from prosecution if they help in the case against Casey. This is also strange.

My guess is that Lee and his parents have known for a while that Caylee was dead, and either didnt want to accept it, or hoped they were wrong, and possible hoped to get Casey to come clean about where the body was.

But who knows.

Poor dear little Caylee. Rest in Peace.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie on Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:45 am

Her memorial service is set for Tuesday at 10:00 AM...in a huge church in Orlando Florida which seats over 5,000 people...Her body will not be there...it is not a burial service, it is a memorial service...
Would you want such a public display for your child or grand child? I have mixed emotions on this..I think that I would want a private service with people there who knew and loved Caylee...it seems that this will be turned into a spectacle just like all of the other Anthony antics...There is something not right about this whole family...not only because of this but just the strangeness of their actions during this whole case....
Casey wants to be able to view the service via web cam or something like that....special treatment if she gets it.
Also heard that she and her lawyer, Mr. Baez have sold pictures of Caylee for over $200,000....
I can't stand Casey....I feel sorry for her parents to a degree...I am just wondering when they are truly going to want justice for Caylee and to stop enabling their daughter which seems to be what has happened for all of her life by all accounts, even Cindy's brother told Cindy that...I know that no one wants to believe that their child could kill their own child, but somewhere along the line, common sense and the facts of the case that have been revealed would make one think, "hey, maybe she did do this awful thing"...Of course we don't know all of the facts of this case, but it is stacking up against the mother..
I wish that this child would get a proper burial and finally be able to have her final sleep....in peace...
There was no need for Casey to have killed this child...the Anthony's would have taken her in a heartbeat..however, I suspect that was all part of it...Casey was jealous of the attention that Caylee got from her parents who before doted on her...

Cookie
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 on Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:17 am

No disrespect meant to any American posters on here, but they do like a show. But then again, if the shoe was on the other foot, and imagine, God forbid, Madeleine's body was found. If there was a memorial service for her, how many would turn up? Almost the whole British population has taken that little girl to their hearts. Any church that held such a memorial would be packed to the ceiling. That's not to say that in my opinion the McCann's wouldn't have the dignety to keep it a closed affair for family and friends, but you get my point. Caylee is in a similar position, in as much as a lot of the American public know of her, so she too has been taken to heart.
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn on Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:03 am

And so we can wonder about the massive outpouring of affection & concern for 1 child .. whether for Madeleine, Caylee, Joanna & countless others .. but one at a time, it's all we can bear don't you think; and I also think it is because we yearn so much for justice and we remember how vulnerable we were as children and how fortunate we were that nothing bad happened to us .. by chance & good fortune.

The soul cries out in outrage.. and a community of good people come together as one ..

Rest in Peace Caylee .. and God Save Madeleine and all the others...

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:44 am

God save and protect Madeleine McCann, and all missing children worldwide, and keep them protected with lots of life, health, love, care, under Godīs sacred protection, until the day of Madeleine McCann returns alive & unharmed, safely found, safely returned to her parents the McCanns, and the same about ALL missing children worldwide. Amen.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie on Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:00 am

vee8 wrote:No disrespect meant to any American posters on here, but they do like a show. But then again, if the shoe was on the other foot, and imagine, God forbid, Madeleine's body was found. If there was a memorial service for her, how many would turn up? Almost the whole British population has taken that little girl to their hearts. Any church that held such a memorial would be packed to the ceiling. That's not to say that in my opinion the McCann's wouldn't have the dignety to keep it a closed affair for family and friends, but you get my point. Caylee is in a similar position, in as much as a lot of the American public know of her, so she too has been taken to heart.

Caylee has indeed captured many a heart of Americans.....She is a sweet child who did not deserve what happened to her...
I just think that Cindy is more concerned about the publicity of this whole memorial thing than she is with having a dignified service for this little child...However I could be wrong...The Anthony's are very disliked by a lot of people here in the states...mostly for their denial of Casey murdering the child and for blaming innocent people for Caylee's demise, the non existent nanny...the ex fiancee of Casey's etc...I just hope that protesters and other hate mongers don;t show up at the service and that it is a dignified service for this little child....I heard that everyone entering the service would be searched...just heard that the Anthony's have received threats...not too many news shows are thinking that this is such a good idea...too much hatred for this family..
others are saying that it is for the people who helped to search for her etc...and it is a good thing..
who knows what is right or wrong...

Cookie
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Heartbaking case of Casey Anthony

Post by calcite51 on Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:34 pm

It is my opinion the memorial service will be for the searchers, family, friends and the general public. And I hope that the protesters and any anti Anthony NOT be allowed to attend the public memorial service (actually my hope is that these protesters and anti-Anthony will have the decency to stay away). The private funeral will be for family members only.

I have a great deal of sympathy for George and Cindy Anthony who have been harassed by the protesters in front of their house for months. This was even more unacceptable to me than the anti-McCanns blogs. I don't understand why the conversations between Casey and her parents (while Casey is in jail) had to be made public - they should have been private and if there was anything self-incriminating, then it should have been introduced to the defense during the discovery process not to the general public.

I suspect that George and Cindy have known for some time that their granddaughter was murdered by her mother and that is why the prison visits have stopped even though publicly they are supporting Casey. I know I would have had to visit my child in jail at Christmas time and after the remains of Caylee had been found.

I believe we are in danger of convicting people by media and I firmly believe in the "Innocent until Proven Guilty" in a courtroom not in front of the media.
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:18 pm

I think that a public memorial service is appropriate, but not a public funeral. I also think that the Anthony's themselves would be best not to attent the public memorial service. Just let the public come and show their final respects to the beautiful little child.

I truly think that the Anthony's did not know that Caylee was dead. I think they suspected it but didnt want to accept it, they didnt want to give up hope, because that would mean accepting they had lost her forever. I also think that they played along with that idiot daughter of their's in the hope she would reveal what has happened to Caylee, and to find her body. Notice that since Caylee's body has been found, the Anthony's have not visited Casey in gaol. This is put down to the lack of privacy, but I dont believe it for a minute. It is the anger that they feel towards their daughter for killing their beloved grandaughter and then lying to them about it. They dont trust themselves to not give the game away when they get to talk to Casey.

I find the Florida 'Sunshine ' law very very strange. To you Brits, this is the law that has allowed the release of all evidence, including the private conversations between Casey and her visitors in gaol, and all the police interviews. The police are able to hold back some things, but not much. Once the information is given to the defence, it is released to the public within 24 hours. I dont know why they do this. I thin that disclosure to the defence is all that is required, there is no need for anything more. I think these laws have directly tainted a potential jury pool in this case, and I think that the Florida legislature needs to take a good look at the 'Sunshine' law and make a few changes.

And lastly, I am not convinced that Casey did murder Caylee, at least not in the first degree sense. I think it more likely she accidentally killed her, (most likely through some form of negligence, maybe lost her temper and killed her, or perhaps a drug overdose) and then staged the scene to match with her cock and bull story of a kidnapper. That is what the duct tape is all about, I dont beleive it was placed on Caylee's mouth while she was alive, and the little sticker was her final and everlasting kiss good bye. The winnie the poo rug and the clothes were placed there to make it look like the babysitter had her. In Florida, an accidental killing due to neglect or negligence carries life in prison, so does murder, so both provide an equally good motive for Casey to try to stage the scene. I also think that Casey thought the body would be found quicker than it was, and that it would be drugs or something that would also lend itself to being a kidnap.

The police know that Caylee's body was placed in that bag in the bushland in the week after Caylee was last seen by her grandparents. And it is thought the body was in the car for a couple of days, so Caylee did die very soon after Casey left home on that Sunday. The thing is, those phone calls that she made (the flurry as Greta called them) may have been the time that Caylee died, and Casey was trying to find someone to help her. That is why I doubt that killed Caylee on purpose. I suspect it was an accident, and had she got her mother or father or Lee on the phone that afternoon or night, then she would have come clean straight away. But when she couldnt find them, she put Caylee's body in the boot of the car and then thought up the plan to try to stage a kidnapping. I personally dont hold much store in the internet searches etc. If you go through my history, you would see heaps of stuff on kidnapping, abduction, child abuse, child porn (getting rid of it, not looking at it), missing children, child trafficking, slavery, cadaver dogs, forensic medicine, DNA and after reading Caylee's story, hits on chloroform, ice, drug making etc. Yet, I can assure you I am not planning to kill my children and stage a kidnapping. It is my involvment with this forum and Madeleine's case in particular that has led me to learn about these things. These internet searches could be either just an interest in these topics in general, or as the police suspect, they show premeditation to murder Caylee.

I do believe in innocent until proven guilty, although in this case, I think that stuff released by the police does indicate that Casey was involved with Caylee's death and the disposal of her body, and the proven lies to the police are an attemp at a cover up. It still doesnt convince me that she is guilty of first degree murder. It may be an accident, or it may not. I need real evidence. I just wish that Casey would stop all the lies and tell what really happened, even if she did plan to murder Caylee. Better to plead guilty and plea bargain, than to keep lying and possibly being found guilty of something she may not have done (or done, we dont know).

And lastly, Casey said at one point, that if she wanted to live a life without Caylee all she had to do was leave her at her parents, and not come back, she didnt have to murder her. I think that maybe the first thing she said that was true (maybe the only thing), and it is true. She could just have left her, and never thought of her again, and lived the single life she wanted. I dont think that someone who wanted to live a free and easy single life would murder their daughter, because in all likelihood, she would go to gaol for the rest of her life. Sort of doesnt fit with the free and easy life style. The only problem is that Casey looks to be sociopathic, and may not have even realised that she would get caught.

I await the outcome of the trial. And I hope she gets a better attorney than that Baez. But then he will be good grounds for appeal, if she is convicted.

Caylee was a beautiful little girl, whose big beautiful eyes remind my of my daughters eyes. Sometimes when I look at my daughter, I weep inside for Caylee, because I know she is not going to grow up and experience the wonder of life as my daughter is doing. Rest in peace, little angel.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:19 pm

Sorry for the long post. I havent posted much about this for a while, and I guess it has been building up inside me.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:53 pm

Rest in peace Caylee Anthony. God keep your soul protected for all eternity.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top