Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

PFA2 ALERT VIRUS !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PFA2 ALERT VIRUS !!!

Post by Pedro Silva on Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:27 pm

My friends, a friend of mine sent me this through email:

"Late last night I had a skype call from AlexG, an ex pfa2 member. A computer expert, who had his own trouble shooting business.

He phoned to let me know that it seems someone has bought up the domaine name of pfa2 and put a virus on it.. I am not clear but would think that includes the email addy that Lindsey uses for her personal emails to any of us ex members ... and we use for her? If anyone has a method of reaching Lindsey apart from using that domaine name, please can they let her know and at the same time ask her pls to email me with her new addy [tbh, I dont understand what a domaine name is]

Alex tried to get into pfa2 and a message came through on his sand boxie (advanced security system), saying that it (or spybot) had detected an URL that is known as a malicious resource. <<< sorry this may be a little bit garbled, but it was something like that.

So pls dont be tempted to try the forum, and i guess that means the email addy for Lindsey too, cos i think they are the same addy.

Have round-robinned this to everyone in my address book. Maybe it should be up on Myths and J4? Already on JATYK."

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5571
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: PFA2 ALERT VIRUS !!!

Post by christabel on Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:11 am

Don't worry Pedro, its not what it seems. It has been explained.
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: PFA2 ALERT VIRUS !!!

Post by Pedro Silva on Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:28 am

Yes my friend, thank you.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member