Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Number of missing children is increasing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:08 am

My friends, I received this through google alert:

http://m.tsf.pt/m/newsArticle?contentId=2129497&page=1

PJ said from January to October, 2813 cases of missing, more than half adolescents. Among children, there was an increase of 50 percent compared to what happened in 2010.
By October 2011, it has opened 173 cases with missing children, 58 more than in the past year.

The Director of the Unit of Investigation and Information Unit of the Criminal of PJ noted, however, that almost all these children were eventually found, in contrast to cases such as Rui Pedro and Madeleine McCann.

Ramos Canišo added that in cases where children were not found was a matter of parental abduction, or are with their father and mother, contrary to the court.

"It not worries me that there is an increase, what worries me is that there is an increase with consequences," namely, that people are not found, he said.

The Chairman of the Portuguese Association of Missing Children have a different opinion, warning that there is growing concern cases of parental abductions and young adolescents to flee their homes.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5565
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top