Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Billie Bainbridge

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Billie Bainbridge

Post by Pedro Silva on Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:09 pm

I agree with jean.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5571
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by jean on Wed May 23, 2012 11:27 am

We have had some very very bad news about Billie. She had her three month scan two weeks ago, and they found that the tumor has increased in size. Her parents have been told there is nothing more that can be done, and Billie has only weeks to live. As you can imagine her parents and family are absolutely devastated, it really doesn't bear thinking about. My daughter's boyfriend, who is Billie's cousin, has said that the family have shut themselves away (metaphorically) and are concentrating on Billie and her needs. One of her wishes was that she could go to Disneyland again, so they have taken her to EuroDisney (They didn't risk going to Florida in case something happened and Billie needed some sort of medication). Please everyone pray for Billie - there is still time for a miracle to happen.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Fri May 25, 2012 11:02 am

Oh Jean, that is just the worst knews.

I have thought about little Billie quite a few times since you first told us about her. It is heartbreaking to know that there is nothing more that can be done.

My prayers are with this little sweetie, and her family.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Fri May 25, 2012 11:10 am

Once again, moved to tears.

dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jean on Sat May 26, 2012 5:11 am

Thanks Diane. I really don't know how on earth her parents are coping knowing that in a few weeks time Billie won't be with them any more. The little girl that you told us about a few weeks ago was absolutely tragic, being killed in a car accident which could have been avoided, but this situation with Billie is terrible. Fancy watching your child gradually die before your eyes and be completely helpless. I have said that if I was them I would find the most eminent brain surgeon in the world, and get him to operate on Billie. The doctors have never tried this operation before because they say it is too close to the part of the brain which controls every aspect of living, but I would put Billie in their hands because there is always a chance, and it would be better her dying on the operating table rather than going through the horrendous process I have posted previously, which doesn't bear thinking about. The doctors may then find out more about this type of tumour, and perhaps be able to save a lot more children. It would be a terrible decision to make, but they have been told that she has only weeks to live anyway, and you never know she may be able to be saved. To me that would be worth the risk!!

jean
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Sat May 26, 2012 9:44 am

Jean

The only word that can describe this situation is tragic.

Billie's parents get to tell her over and over how much they love her. And she will know that. Also, with no real chance, they can let her be pain free (hopefully) and at home in those last days.

I understand their decision, and I understand your opinion as well. I just thank God I do not have to make such a decision.

My friends never got to tell their daughter once last time that they loved her, and she never heard them say goodbye. It was horrific for them to see her that way. Just as it is horrific for Billie's parents to see their beautiful daughter deteriorate before their eyes.

They will show her in every way they can how much they love her. And she will know. Jean that is the most important thing, Billie will know that she was wanted and is loved.

God, it is so sad.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jean on Sat May 26, 2012 11:09 am

Thanks Diane for your comments. It really does make you wonder why on earth things like this can happen, twelve months ago Billie was a happy, healthy little girl, just as Madeleine was a happy little three year old, with loving parents the same as Billie. With Madeleine we are five years on with no real idea of where she is or what happened to her, and perhaps we will never know. But at least with Madeleine we all still have hope, and that is the most important thing that we can hold on to. With Billie there is no hope and her parents somehow have to cope with that. Kate and Gerry have hope but may never know what has happened to their daughter. Your friends never got to say goodbye to their child. And wicked people still live on.

What a bloody cruel world we live in.

jean
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by jean on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:50 am

Just to let you know - Billie died on Friday 1 June, she was just 5 years old on 27 April. As you can guess her family are absolutely devastated.

We will now see another bright new star in the sky.

jean
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:27 am

It just breaks my heart. A little life taken far too early. A tragedy.

My condolences to Billie's family.

dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:43 pm

dianeh´s words are mine.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jean on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:15 am

Thank you Diane and Pedro - I just can't imagine how Billie's parents are dealing with this. She was such a beautiful bright little girl who lit up their lives.

jean
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:52 pm

you´re right jean, you welcome.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins on Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:07 am

jean wrote:Just to let you know - Billie died on Friday 1 June, she was just 5 years old on 27 April. As you can guess her family are absolutely devastated.

We will now see another bright new star in the sky.

Aww poor little mite..........Billies poor family, they did try hard to save her.. walkinghomecrying

May she fly high with the angels....
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:38 am

Catkins, you´re right.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member