Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

ben needham seen by doctor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ben needham seen by doctor

Post by rosemary on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:22 am

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/259920/259920

This is so hopeful. Hi everyone! Still lurking here. Moved to tenerife recently.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Re: ben needham seen by doctor

Post by Pedro Silva on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:52 am

I agree with you rosemary.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5565
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:53 pm

NEW HUNT FOR BEN NEEDHAM AFTER DOCTOR SAYS: I SAW HIM

Ben Needham when he disappeared

Wednesday July 20,2011

By Paul Jeeves

THE disappearance of British toddler Ben Needham 20 years ago is to be re-investigated after dramatic new evidence.

A retired Greek doctor has come forward to recall speaking at the time to a blond child who told him his name was Ben. The doctor connected the case to gypsies.

The boy was 21-months-old when he vanished as he played outside a farmhouse that his grandparents, Eddie and Christine Needham, were renovating on the Greek island of Kos in July 1991.

Interpol and Greek police have stepped in after retired gynaecologist Sotiris Papachristoforou revealed he told police then of the sighting in the town of Larissa on the Greek mainland but they were not interested.

He was with a Greek woman and said his name was Ben. It was about February or March in 1992, the doctor said. I was surprised to see this tourist family boy looking at me. He was about two and a half years old.

He says he saw the boy again a few months later with a woman from a gypsy camp. He recognised her as a former patient who could not have children.

He was with a Greek woman and said his name was Ben. It was about February or March in 1992.

The Greek doctor

Bens mother Kerry Grist, 39, of Sheffield, said last night: We try not to let our hopes get built up because when it turns out not to be him it is like losing him all over again. But this sounds hopeful.

dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:57 pm

Here's hoping.

It makes me wonder about two things.

1. Why werent the Greek police interested?

2. If it was not Ben, who was it? The boy obviously didnt fit with the rest of the family.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:35 am

dianeh, your words are also mine.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member