Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

THEY JUST CANT HELP THEMSELVES......

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THEY JUST CANT HELP THEMSELVES......

Post by Catkins on Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:17 am

Nasty s**** !!!............Feel free to comment on there....

http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2011/05/23/madeleine-mccann-case-reopened/
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: THEY JUST CANT HELP THEMSELVES......

Post by Pedro Silva on Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:46 am

catkins, inside the link, read these comments, I wrote them:

"anonymous
May 31st, 2011 10:40 pm

To those who criticizes, think about this: what would be your reaction if it was with one of your offsprings? You people, which criticizes, perhaps you people thinks you are untouchable. You don´t know the feeling of having a child abducted, those who criticizes, never experience this kind of problem, so who are you to condemn, to accuse, to say or write nasty comments? Shame on you. About the police, know this: gonçalo amaral in the middle of his dinner, at the proximity of praia da luz, received a phonecall about the child´s abduction, he decided to go to his home, instead of showed his face at praia da luz, then, in the morning, without talked to the child´s parents, without talked with the friends of the couple, decided to accuse them without any evidence to prove. Then, when amaral was sacked, he wrote books of lies, spreaded smears, with the disgusting purpose of gain fame, fortune at the expenses of the innocents betrayed by him. I ask: is this the proper behaviour of a former PJ? the answer is: NO. If amaral had the same committment in finding the child, as he had in writing books of lies, this could have been solved in an hour or two. Besides, need I remind that amaral is guilty of torture at the cipriano case? Is this the kind of assistance showed by the pj coordinator? NO it is not.

anonymous
May 31st, 2011 10:42 pm

I agree with Talulah, besides, the only who made money at the expenses of innocents suffering, was: gonçalo amaral".

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5571
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by jean on Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:03 am

These vicious ill informed people really do get under my skin. I certainly will be adding to these comments.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:43 am

Not ill informed. They are wilfully ignorant in that they ignore evidence that does not suit their agenda. This then gives them a warped (and totally wrong) view of what happened and is happening, which they then spread around as though it is the truth.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:05 pm

They are certainly very righteous and very judgmental - I too am Catholic and I will never, ever throw rocks at anyone. At one time, the Church was also against cremation - now it is accepted. Do I think the people who decided to be cremated before the Church changed their minds are in hell? Of course not!
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:00 pm

Its the same idiots each and every time...Any chance to spam a comments section and they will take it.. pullinghairout
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by jean on Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:46 am

Hi Pedro - It seems as though it's you and me against the morons. Fag Ash indeed. How uncouth!!

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:48 pm

Yes my friend, I agree with you.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:27 am

My friends, new comments at this topic.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum