Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Two boys found dead in a car at a Scottish hillside beauty spot were believed to be brothers, it has emerged.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two boys found dead in a car at a Scottish hillside beauty spot were believed to be brothers, it has emerged.

Post by Mandz on Mon May 05, 2008 5:00 am

The children, aged two and six, were found dead in the vehicle in an isolated car park near Lennoxtown, East Dunbartonshire on Saturday.

A man believed to be their father was taken from the scene and is being treated at Glasgow's Royal Infirmary.

Sky News reporter Frazer Maude said the man's condition was "unconfirmed", although it is understood he is under police guard.

"It has been reported locally that the boys may well have died from carbon monoxide poisoning, but that is as yet unconfirmed."

Strathclyde Police confirmed they were treating the deaths as suspicious, and post-mortem examinations are expected to be carried out today.

The grim discovery was made at about 4.30pm on Saturday off Crow Road near the Campsie Fells, a popular spot with families and hillwalkers.

A recovery vehicle has since removed the car but Strathclyde Police officers remained at the scene examining evidence.
**********************************************************************************
It has just been reported this evening on the news that the boys died violently. I feel so sick for those children how can a father do this to his own flesh and blood. I hope he survives and gets thrown into jail for what he has done.
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Scottish tradegy..

Post by archer on Mon May 05, 2008 7:37 am

Hi Mandz - I seem to be following you around the board tonight :)

This is an absolute tragedy.

I pray to god this is not another sick man in the midst of a domestic dispute using his children as a weapon against their mother. The poor poor woman, whatever the circumstances prove to be.

I am jumping ahead I know, but to hurt a woman through her children is too much for words.
We shall see soon enough I suppose. :evil:
archer
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Hi Archer

Post by Mandz on Mon May 05, 2008 8:16 am

Teehee that's ok!

Yes I think you are right it will be one of those cases. how bloody sick is that.
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Hi Mandz and archer

Post by Rosie on Mon May 05, 2008 9:01 am

I honestly cannot get my head around this. It said on the news that he beat these children up before killing them. How sick is that? Because this is not just a momentary lapse of sanity is it? It seems premeditated and to actually beat your children up, sounds sadistic to me. I note that he is still alive! 😢
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Too Sad

Post by dianeh on Mon May 05, 2008 10:31 am

It just upsets me so much when I read things like this.

Little lives cut short by the person meant to protect and love them.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

How can anyone . . .

Post by Guest on Mon May 05, 2008 6:13 pm

. . . beat a two and six-year-old to death. Sick, sick, sick. According to today's news, they were beaten to death and then put in the boot of the car. The car was then set alight. The dad also has burns - good, I hope they're agony.

Back to top Go down

SO SAD.

Post by Mandz on Tue May 06, 2008 7:12 am

Sick son of a bitch..........
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Scottish Tragedy

Post by Tinkerbell43 on Tue May 06, 2008 8:49 am

Poor little souls, so defenceless and yet subjected to the most horrendous torture by the person that should have loved them most. I hope he burns in hell.
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Two boys found dead in a car at a Scottish hillside beauty spot were believed to be brothers, it has emerged.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top