Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

anybody know what become of this sighting??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

anybody know what become of this sighting??

Post by clairesy on Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:29 am

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/161607/Madeleine-held-in-remote-shack-

UK NEWS

MADELEINE ‘HELD IN REMOTE SHACK’

Missing child Madeleine McCann

Thursday March 4,2010
By Nick Fagge
MADELEINE McCann was held captive at a rundown hut in an isolated orange grove just a few miles from where she disappeared, investigators believe.
The new theory followed sightings by British tourists of a blonde girl in an “unnatural looking” black wig which prompted a major surveillance operation by private detectives working for the missing youngster’s parents, Kate and Gerry McCann.
The child – described as “100 per cent Madeleine” – was seen with two “gypsy” women in the town of Carvoeiro 30 miles from the Algarve holiday resort from where she disappeared aged almost four in 2007.
One of the women was seen by another British tourist acting suspiciously outside the McCanns’ apartment on the day she vanished.
Despite frantic efforts by the UK investigators and Portuguese police, the little girl has never been traced.
And incredibly, no public appeal has ever been made to track down the girl or the second mystery woman she was with.
The sightings only became known after Portuguese prosecutors released a 2,000-page dossier this week containing hundreds of new leads, most of which have never been followed up. One of the tourists was Jean Godwin, 56, from Widnes, Cheshire. She said she spotted Madeleine with the women in September 2008.
“This child was a young girl, she was in the middle of the two women and was holding the hand of each woman on either side,” she added.
“One of the things that drew my attention to her was her eyes. They were wide open and my attention was drawn to the large irises in her eyes.
“The child was wearing what was clearly a black wig. It was a short wig, cut in a bob style and was very thick. The wig was shiny and unnatural looking and out of keeping with her very pale complexion and fair eyebrows.

SEARCH UK NEWS for:

“As they were virtually level with me the younger woman suddenly put her right arm across her body and used her upper arm to conceal the right hand side of the child’s face.
“I could not sleep that night. I am convinced that the little girl I saw that morning was Madeleine.”
Private investigators working for Kate and Gerry McCann, both 41, from Rothley, Leics, launched a major operation into the sightings and discovered the identity of one of the two women.
The Daily Express knows the name of the woman but cannot reveal it for legal reasons.

Read more: http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/161607/Madeleine-held-in-remote-shack-Madeleine-held-in-remote-shack-#ixzz1HcL6lD7q
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: anybody know what become of this sighting??

Post by Pedro Silva on Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:54 am

No my friend, I have not heard about it, has I also have not heard about the Marcelino italiano about usa, what I do know is that the PI´s tells to the couple about the advances in their investigation.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5572
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by jean on Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:38 am

Why on earth didn't the woman do something about it, instead of going to bed and thinking about what she had seen. If she was so positive surely she should have gone directly up to the little girl and called her name. Why, oh why are people so thick?? If she had been wrong no harm would have been done, but if she was right..... It really doesn't bear thinking about the opportunity she had, and missed.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:01 pm

jean, I agree with you my friend.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:20 am

theres load of articles about this sighting online. I remember reading about it back when it first come to light.How ridiculous it was that she ignored the child.But it reminded me of another sighting ...i thin it was in malta??where a British guy seen an arab man pulling a young child with a big short bobed black wig on through the town...apparently he said (if i remember correctly) theat the child tripped over as she was being hauled along fast and the arab guy pulled her up by her arm and said nastily to her...''get up silly little English girl'' ...or words to that effect.
Again in malta a number of British people said they witnessed an arab man at the docks with a child,again being dragged along..he was dragging her towards a yacht which was docked in the bay...some of the witnesses ran to him...tried to chase him and get to the child but apparently a guardsman or someone in authority in the area stopped them going any further towards the yachts and the guy got away.The one witness told how they tried to explain to the guardsman that they believed the girl was Madeleine although he couldn't understand them and the arab got away with the child.its just this black wig which in all sightings as been described as out of place..obviously a wig far to big etc bugs me.

Could there be some connection to all these sightings??i guess the investigators have already looked into that but why dont they ever let us know?Id like to hear more on these sightings and to find out if they were tracked down,ruled out and why...because imo anyone dragging a chils along and acting like they are trying to hide the child with a big black wig on is a foooking nut case and should be investigated.If it wasn't madeleine then it could very well of been some other child whos in trouble!
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:57 pm

Your words are also mine clairesy.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top