Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Sun Newspaper -Maddie in US

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sun Newspaper -Maddie in US

Post by jean on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:11 pm

'He insists that the group has high level contacts in Portugal’s judiciary.'
I wonder whether that could also mean the police - namely Amaral and friends?

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:45 am

jean i think amaral knows something, i always have...i also think murat is still not as innocent as he makes out he is!!!

if it wasn't for amaral and his deluded investigative antics then kate and gerry wouldn't be suspects,the focus would of remained where it was ment to remain.

I have never understood why the pj allowed murat to translate for them ..or walk around the crime scene so freely socializing with them!!! That would only happen if there was unprofessional work going on.So ???

i smell a rat from day one with all of them.
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:41 pm

jean wrote:'He insists that the group has high level contacts in Portugal’s judiciary.'
I wonder whether that could also mean the police - namely Amaral and friends?

Even if it is not those directly involved in the case, this man is implying corruption at a high level. And therefore influence over any investigation.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:41 am

Well that Olive Press article is certainly interesting Jean! Just on the surface, if this is true, then it is pretty much how many of us on here have thought for some time now. I know I have received emails threatening me to shut up etc, not very nice, even posts through our blog, we had a spate of them lasting for some weeks, so I always suspected we were very near the truth in our reasoning.

The man now lives in Spain and does not trust the Portuguese police, well that explains why he went to the Spanish police. I would not trust the Portuguese police either, you all know I have made no secret of the fact that I believe in my humble opinion that Goncalo Amaral is involved and he knows who took Madeleine and he knows where she was taken, him accusing Kate and Gerry was just a smokescreen to divert attention away from himself.

Dianne said:

I suspect that it could be true. Children coming from the invisible underclass will never recieve publicity. Families like Hewlett's for eg.

And not all needed to be abducted. Some could have been bought (Joanna???)

Exactly so Diane, remember when I was attacked by Alsabliar and Claudiliar on the DX for saying that I believe children were being taken and not reported as missing for these very reasons? The McCanns detectives would do well to investigate these two *supposedly* women. One was in the middle of writing a post on her blog and she just disappeared never to be heard of again and her blog just inexplicably closed. Remember?

Something very strange about those two, why they were on the DX from day one jumping on anyone and anything that disagreed with the PJ.

Remember the wooden flooring Chris? How we nailed Alsabliar on that well and truly. Pair of liars they were.

In my opinion I think the Mccanns investigators should try and speak to Hewlett's partner, I am pretty sure she would be able to tell them something and if it takes money, then pay her, she'll only use it on her children, no shame in that. Who cares as long as Madeleine is found?

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:44 am

Forgot to mention Huelva in Spain is very near the Portuguese border and it is also the town where tragic little Maria disappeared from and I believe the person they convicted for that was all too convenient too. Huelva is also the town that Kate and Gerry travelled to and leafleted when they were still in Portugal.

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:34 am

Rosie

many of us wondered about Alsabella, as she had a litany of lies that she told over and over trying to convince everyone from day one that the McCanns were liars that killed Madeleine. From DAY ONE. She started a blog even before being kicked off the DX and filled it with lies and rumours that gullible people like Viv believed. Claudia on the other hand is easily pegged as a wannabe that just latched onto this case to feel important. Whether Alsabella was a police officer (or many because she would be very changeable in words and tone from one day to the next) or just the Portuguese version of Havern, I dont know. Claudia is a Portuguese version of Havern, bitter twisted and looking for some personal validation and to counter some sort of cultural inferiority complex.

I totally agree that the McCann's detectives could do worse than to track down Alsabella. And yes, they should also be talking to Hewlett's wife, she has nothing to fear from her husband now.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:10 pm

My friends, I received this through google alert, inside, video with Mr. Mitchel talking:

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/world/8875701/mccanns-chase-new-madeleine-lead/

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5571
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Zavvi on Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:28 am

Front page of tomorrow's Daily Star

The Daily Star Sunday leads with police smashing a child sex ring in Portugal.
Zavvi
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:50 pm

Zavvi, please, read clairesy´s topic: New Madeleine McCann Hope.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zavvi on Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:36 am

Pedro Silva wrote:Zavvi, please, read clairesy´s topic: New Madeleine McCann Hope.

Thank you Pedro I have the transcript now...
Zavvi
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Zavvi on Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:38 am

From today's News of the World....

Mum to mum... please tell me Kate's plea to perv's widow

EXCLUSIVE by Matthew Drake

February 27, 2011

HEARTBROKEN Kate McCann is pleading with the widow of a dead paedophile to break her silence in the hunt for snatched daughter Madeleine.

But Mariana Schmuecker - herself a mother of six -has snubbed FOUR requests to reveal secrets about her husband, convicted child rapist Raymond Hewlett.

Detectives believe what she knows could hold the vital key to their investigation.

When the News of the World confronted her the callous German just snarled: "Clear off! I'm sick to death of hearing about Maddie McCann!"

Madeleine's parents Kate and Gerry desperately want Mariana to shed light on Hewlett's links with child-sex perverts in Portugal's Algarve, where three-year-old Maddie vanished in May 2007.

Ex-fairground worker Hewlett bore a striking resemblance to the straggly-haired man seen lurking near the McCanns' holiday apartment.

His previous convictions included the rape of a 12-year-old girl he lured into his car then drugged with paint stripper. And he once bragged how gipsies had offered him "good money" for his own blonde-haired daughter aged two.

But Mariana, who suddenly shipped off to Morocco with Hewlett just three weeks after Maddie's disappearance, has stayed tight- lipped - even about her partner's flawed alibi.

Hewlett claimed that on the Thursday Madeleine was abducted he was with his family at a market up the coast in Fuzeta. But that market is only held on Saturdays. A source close to the McCanns told us: "Through detectives Kate has begged Mariana to speak out and hopes she will do the right thing. As a mother herself you'd think she'd want to help."

Mariana lives with her kids in the German city of Aachen, in the same flat she shared with Hewlett before he died two years ago of throat cancer at 64. A source close to the investigation said: "Our detectives are pretty certain Mariana knows a lot about Hewlett's background and activities.

"That would open up doors to paedophile networks in the Algarve.

"We were never able to rule Hewlett out as a suspect. He'd have had useful information and we're convinced Mariana is more than able to fill in the gaps.

"But she just tells us to go away or puts the phone down.

"We want to know WHO she knows, and WHAT she's heard about possible routes to spirit a child out of the country.

"She and Hewlett left Portugal at a rate of knots because he feared being associated with Madeleine's disappearance.

"We wanted to know about the six children Mariana and Hewlett had because none of them had any official birth documents. And there was a seventh child who died in mysterious circumstances.

"They never explained how they could move from country to country with the children despite having no passports."

Link http://tinyurl.com/69u5ks2 (News of the World)

Zavvi
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:46 am

When the News of the World confronted her the callous German just snarled: "Clear off! I'm sick to death of hearing about Maddie McCann!"

And im sick to f'''king death of hearing about sick twisted arssholes like your crazy dead husband who walk this planet thinking they have the god given right to lay their filthy rotten perverted hands on another persons body with the sole purpose to bring harm to them.And filthy rotten sick twisted women like YOU who stand by them and protect them from being brought to justice. people like this sick woman should be electrocuted slowly with a DRY cloth on their heads so it that fries they're brain,if theres even a brain in there..stupid B/TCH as she is.

sorry folks but im soo soooo upset by this sort of thing...how can anyone get turned on by harming someone this way??...and how can anyone sleep at night knowing they are protecting them?? grrrrrrrrrrrrrr slap the stupid c@w in the face..better still dont bother it might actually improve her looks,if thats at all possible!

She needs to have her children taken away from her because imo if someone is protecting someone like hewlett they aint capable of being around other human beings.SHES AS BAD AS HIM!!!!

And i think they should bring her in and get the questions to the answers they are looking for..One being(which im very interested in)... how did they get their children from country to country when none of the little ones have passports!!Yes you can use fake id other peoples passports etc...but a whole bunch of kids travelling with parents in a clapped out van??i dont buy it. Something isnt right here and this disgusting thing they refer to as a 'mum' needs to be dragged in and questioned weather she likes it or not! strap the b/tch into a chair.. plug her into a lie detector ...and keep her there until they are 100% completely satisfied she as told all she knows.Then place her into a mental hospital for mentally deranged for the remaining of her sad sick life coz thats where she belongs.Better still give her a lethal does of rat poison and throw her ontop of her beloved hubbie,be rid of her once and for all.

i can understand people have 'rights' (should be for the victims though not the crazy b'''''''''ds who are causing the problem)...and i can see that they are stuck because they have nothing on her and am hoping she volunteers info ....i aint dull.

But for crying out loud!!!! there is a child missing...and if there is any chance at all this crazy 'mum' knows anything about her perverted hubbies life shouldn't the child/ren and women who have fallen victim to this sick twisted fantasy these pervs have come first?

there are situations where police can sebpeina(spelt wrong) someone..im not sure on the details but i think she needs to be brought in as a suspect...they need to make this deluded so called 'mum' a suspect in this case and fetch her in to be INTERROGATED as part of the investigation.It could actually be she is a pervert herself ..........her children could be at risk.Im sure in the uk if she was with hewlett when all this surfaced she would of been questioned and so would her children.....they would of made sure she weren't part of her crazy hubbies doings and also that her children were not being abused themselves!!!

I think she played a BIG part in her hubbies life...i think she was part of what he done and i think thats why she scared to talk.

P.S....... if red tape is protecting this stupid pathetic woman then the best chance kate mccann has of getting to the bottom of it with her is to get a group of us real mums together, get us out there... and let us all track her down and beat the living day lights out of her until she talks.

if the law wont help then im sure she will cower to a beating or two from a few real mums!!!
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:18 am

And another thing

how did that child of theirs die? suspicious circumstances hey??aint that reason to drag her in?

They reckon he fell from the back of their clapped out camper while it was moving yet they didn't even notice until god knows when !!!! And they buried him in some unmarked spot which im sure as to be illegal to.Why haven't these children got birth certificates and death certificates?

Whos protecting these monsters?

Also if they didn't notice that their child fell from the back of that van then why didn't they?Why didnt one of the other children they had couped up in the back scream out ''mammy mammy so and so as fallen from the van'' ?? Were they all drugged? is that how they move them from country to country??drug them and hide them in the back of the van?

And if thats the case is it at all possible that the child didn't even fall anyway?? and instead was killed by a lethal does of what ever was used to drug them?? then burried like some animal in an unmarked grave by his 'MUM'

Where are their birth certificates? these children have no ID no belonging they just exist to hewlett and his wife why??

bring the b/tch in and dont let her go again... she isnt safe to be around other human beings.
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins on Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:02 pm

I wish the German authorities would look into her .....her children could need protection.
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:28 am

Until this woman says what she knows, you will have no peace of mind. If she wants money, tell us all first everything you know, once it is investigated, once the child is at home with McCanns, you will receive the money, but for that, you have to tell the truth, the whole truth, the court should force that ***** to open her mouth immediately.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:10 pm

Pedro

I was think the same thing. If Mariana spoke to the detectives, told them what she knew, then she would be left alone. Assuming of course that she was not involved.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:11 pm

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:13 pm

Yes dianeh, I agree with you.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:49 am

All quiet now about this, but that is a good thing, it means it is being quietly investigated.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top