Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Sun Newspaper -Maddie in US

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sun Newspaper -Maddie in US

Post by Zavvi on Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:31 am

Tomorrow's front page of Sun Newspaper....

Zavvi
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Sun Newspaper -Maddie in US

Post by Pedro Silva on Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:41 am

Zavvi my friend, thank you for post this here, alresdy sent to the PI´s.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5572
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel on Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:30 pm

Sleuth tells cops: Maddie is in US.. I know who took her
From EMILY NASH and JON CLARKE in Huelva, Spain

Published: Today
AN INVESTIGATOR has told cops Madeleine McCann was taken to the US - and he has named two key suspects.
Marcelino Italiano, 36, said she had been snatched by an Algarve-based paedophile ring. The amateur sleuth added: "They can get away with anything."

Maddie vanished in Portugal in May 2007.

Angolan-born Italiano said the gang of influential and dangerous perverts had hunted children in the Algarve before smuggling them out of Portugal.

Attacked ... brave Marcelino Jorge Italiano
Jon Clarke/Olive Press

And he told how he had to flee for his life when his investigations threatened to unmask them.

The 6ft 4in nightclub bouncer said: "I know these people were involved and I have been told that Madeleine may now be in America.

"I can't say how, but I have known these people and believe they can get away with anything.

"I think there have been over a dozen children kidnapped. They prey on the weak and vulnerable."

Hunt ... Kate and Gerry McCann

Claims ... what Italiano says

Italiano, 36, said the ring was based in Faro and Albufeira, but had high-level contacts in Portugal's judiciary and links to a legal practice in London.

He added: "They are ruthless. I have been attacked twice for trying to investigate it and even lost my front tooth in one attack.

"I am prepared to go to any length to reveal the truth about these sick people - they need to be exposed."

Italiano has handed a dossier of information he uncovered to police in Huelva, south west Spain.

He says it includes the names of two prominent Portuguese businessmen and provided photographs of them at a birthday party in the Algarve.

Now ... computer image of Madeleine

Officers have passed the information to Portuguese cops while private investigators hired by the Find Madeleine Fund - set up by her parents Kate and Gerry - are also looking into the dramatic claims.

Wealthy
They chillingly echo the case of the Casa Pia paedophile ring, which involved the abduction of youngsters from state-run orphanages.

In September six men including a solicitor, a former ambassador and a TV presenter were jailed for sexually abusing 32 children living at Casa Pia homes across Portugal.

One of the chief witnesses, former resident Paulo Namora, told the trial that many of the group's wealthy members were based in the Algarve.

Last night a lawyer acting on behalf of Italiano told The Sun her client had a "credible and believable story". She added: "He told the police he believed Maddie was taken by the gang and he believes she may now be in the US."

A spokesman for Kate and Gerry, of Rothley, Leics, said: "We are grateful for the information.

"As with any information of this nature the man concerned has done the right thing by informing the Spanish authorities.

"Clearly it will be a matter for them and the private investigators currently searching for Madeleine to investigate further."

Maddie was about to turn four when she disappeared from her family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz on May 3, 2007.

Bungling Portuguese police named her parents as suspects before clearing them.

In 2008 detectives looked into suggestions that Maddie may have been taken "to order" by a child smuggling ring based in Belgium. Scotland Yard intelligence officer John Shord sent Leicestershire police an email reporting: "Somebody connected to this group saw Maddie, took a photograph of her and sent it to Belgium. The purchaser agreed that the girl was suitable and Maddie was taken."

Some of the information, which came from an anonymous source, was dismissed as not credible.

And both Portuguese police and Interpol were unable to unearth further details. Meanwhile the McCanns' team of investigators have interviewed hundreds of witnesses, received more than 1,000 phone calls and dealt with more than 15,000 emails from people from across the globe.

Sightings have been reported across Europe and North Africa and as far away as Canada, Tasmania and Dubai.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3418713/Paedophile-ring-which-snatched-Madeleine-McCann-took-a-dozen-other-children-investigator-claims.html
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel on Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:32 pm

I'm not sure about this, seems odd he comes forward now after all this time. Who is he?
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:16 pm

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3418713/Madeleine-McCann-is-in-America-and-I-know-who-took-her.html

I don´t know who he is. Your words are also mine my friend.

http://tvnz.co.nz/world-news/new-information-madeleine-mccann-surfaces-4034368

Just for curiosity, it would be interesting to know what is Matthew James insights about this.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:06 pm

Hmmm it does seem a little odd that hes waited all this time before he has come forward with this information

Although to be fair he hasn't stated hes known it all along.Hes been aware of the gang and has been investigating them.

It might be that his investigations of them as pointed towards more sinister findings that he now feels is important enough to report.
Perhaps he hasnt reported it previously because he didn't have enough info or evidence to point fingers.The guys certainly adamant enough,infact hes that adamant hes had teeth knocked out form attacks.

BUT i would imagine if a high profile peadopophile ring was onto some amateur investigator exposing their ruthless twisted ways they would have done a little more than knock his teeth out!!

Needless to say i think its another good lead that needs investigating...hopefully(as sick as it is) Madeleine will be found along with other children and returned home.Please god give these parents their children back.My stomach churns at the thought of the sick twisted ways some people have.

clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:13 pm

Two things that stand out to me are these...

"I can't say how, but I have known these people and believe they can get away with anything.

What does he mean he cant say HOW?? but hes known them??

also..........

"I think there have been over a dozen children kidnapped. They prey on the weak and vulnerable."

a dozen children??are there records of a dozen children mysteriously vanishing??

does he mean a dozen children around that particular time from the same place...or does he mean from other parts of the world??...or from over a period of years!!!
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary on Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:28 pm

http://www.parentdish.co.uk/2011/02/18/madeleine-mccann-detective-claims-she-is-in-the-us/

Very interesting.....Huelva is a Spanish Ferry port not that far from Cadiz and Portugese border. The ferries go to the Canaries from here as they do from Cadiz. (I shall be sailing to Tenerife from there during end of March) Why did he hand it to the Police there, is just one of my questions. I hope to God they have everyone working on it now. Interpol the FBI, everyone.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:29 pm

My friends, Portuguese newspaper Correio da Manhã, says the same told by The Sun newspaper:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/madeleine-mccann-esta-na-america

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zavvi on Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:14 am

McCanns Cast Doubt On US Abduction Claims

1:37pm UK, Friday February 18, 2011

Steph Oliver, Sky News online

A family spokesman has insisted reports that Madeleine McCann was taken to the US after being snatched during a family holiday in Portugal must be treated with caution.

Clarence Mitchell told Sky News he was sceptical about claims made by a private investigator that Madeleine was abducted by an international paedophile gang.

The Angolan-born man and nightclub bouncer who made the claims also said he was forced to flee for his life when the group became aware of his interest.

Madeleine was nearly four when she disappeared from her family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz on May 3, 2007.

"We should stress a note of caution here. These are claims that have been made to Spanish police, we understand," said Mr Mitchell.

"If this man has any credible information about Madeleine, he has done the right thing in the first instance by going to the police.

"But of course this information has to be investigated to establish if there is any truth or not."

Mr Mitchell went on: "America is a long way from Portugal. Smuggling a child into America through traditional channels would be virtually impossible.

"That's not to say it's not feasible, it possibly could be done, it's something that investigators have considered.

"There have been other tip-offs that America may have been a destination, but so far nothing has come of those."

Mr Mitchell added the fact the man did not approach the media first, was not seeking money for his story and was naming names suggested he may be a " slightly more serious an informant than some".

However, he cautioned: "That is not to say it is not fantasy, we just don't know at this stage."

Link http://tinyurl.com/62fr54t (Sky News)
Zavvi
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary on Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:49 am

"Smuggling a child into the US through traditional channels"???? C´mon Clarence...do you really think they would attempt to do that?
The fact is it is something noone wants to even think about seriously, let alone follow up. A paedophile gang for God´s sake. Kate & Gerry´s worst ever nightmare.
But it is a possibility. And the "channels" are always open for those guys regrettably.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:55 am

Zavvi my friend, thank you for the link, I agree with Mr. Mitchell´s words.

Rosemary my friend, with all do respect, I think we should try to make an approach about this with a clear mind, I know it´s not easy, but, until this is properly investigated, I think this is the advice I can tell.

So, I agree with Mr. Mitchell´s words.

I´m not discounting that possibility, but, I think that a clear mind should be good, with the purpose of investigate this with the importance, full commitment it deserves, properly investigated.

Although, you´re right: "channels" are always open for those guys regrettably.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:06 am

OK, Clarence is dead wrong it would be simple to smuggle Madeleine into the US. Just need a false passport, or even easier, a passport of a similar looking child. And if it happened fairly quickly after the abduction, it would have gone undetected.

Second, this man may have been investigating another child, not Madeleine and that is why it has taken so long to come forward. Also, maybe he 'knew' but had no proof, which would make him on par with Bennett and co, and he now has some proof.

If some of the rich and powerful are involved, then that goes along way to explaining the pititful state of the investigation, for any number of reason, one being that it could be difficult to investigate rich men, as if you make a mistake you are out of a job. Someone could also be covering for them.

So I am keeping an open mind on this and will await the results of the investigation. Very interesting that it went to Spain, but if there are mulitple children and some spanish, then there is nothing to stop the Spanish investigating. it has taken control away from the PJ and given it to the Spanish.

This has made the national news here, as well as in Britain. I saw it on Sky news and it was fairly early on in the broadcast, and is being repeated each news cycle. If nothing else comes of it, it has pushed Madeleine's plight back into the public eye.

dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:24 am

My friend, with the borders opened to all people´s easy access, it is very easy to smuggle a child (whether in disguise or not) in the early minutes following the abduction, I remind that when Portuguese borders were alerted, a few hours have passed.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:50 am

Pedro, very true, but I think Clarence was referring to entering the US. But how hard to the customs officers look at passport photos of little children. Not very, as they change a lot over the life of the passport. All that is needed is a passport that is fairly old, for a child of the same age and with blonde hair. If you have the capability to steal and move a child, then you easily have the ability to get a passport.

Also, no disguise is needed. So many kids look like Madeleine (my own neice could pass for Madeleine) that it would be easier to hide her in public. My thought is though that if she was moved to the US, it was done quickly, within days.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jean on Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:10 am

I can't imagine Madeleine being taken into America with another child's passport within days of her being taken. As we have seen by various videos of her, she is a very chatty little girl, and I'm sure she would have drawn attention to herself, especially if she was frightened and with people she didn't know.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mulleena on Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:11 am

Pedro Silva wrote:My friend, with the borders opened to all people´s easy access, it is very easy to smuggle a child (whether in disguise or not) in the early minutes following the abduction, I remind that when Portuguese borders were alerted, a few hours have passed.

I can still remember seeing the Police sat in their cars on the news they didnt even do stop checks on the cars going over the borders!!

Mulleena
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:05 pm

agree with you dianne on the [passport detail...

my little girl wears glasses...and when i read the passport info it states she can wear glasses in her passport photo if i wanted her to.She didnt have to remove them although the lady i spoke to in newport passport offices told me that is best to remove them because if for any reason the camera puts a flash on her lenses they will NOT accept the photo in the passport office.

So i removed her glasses to be on the safe side because i cant afford to keep having pictures taken and also i didn't want to risk the passport forms being sent back to me because of this matter.Any way.....they told me it would be ok and that if they were suspicious at the airport all they would ask me to remove my child's glasses so that they could see if it actually resembled her.

But guess what.....not one person questioned it...neither here or in turkey!!!

its easy to get anyone out of a country with a passport,child or adult.I dont look nothing like the person in my passport either ive got different coloured hair for a start!!!

also another quick exmple.A mate of mine traveled to florida disney land once without a passport??How did she do it?/She used her sisters pssport...they were twins...yes they are identicle twins but at the same time very much different and i can see a big difference in them.So yes as long as you SORT OF resemble the person in the picture they wont question you.And in all fairness back then a British child was able to travel on their parents passport if they were already on there.....so NO PICTURE at all of a child on a seprate passport.

2004 the law come in for children to have their own passports but i knwo for a fact if they were already added to a persons passport they cud remain on it and wouldn't need their own until the adults passport ran out.
i know this because my sister traveled with her daughter still added to her passport.Her daughter didnt have her own passport until my sisters ran out!!

not sure if im making sence??

clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:18 pm

I can't imagine Madeleine being taken into America with another child's passport within days of her being taken. As we have seen by various videos of her, she is a very chatty little girl, and I'm sure she would have drawn attention to herself, especially if she was frightened and with people she didn't know.

yes very chatty but shes a child... and probably easily misled and trusting of adults..and if she was being treated nicely why would she have any reason to disbelieve the adults who were most probably telling her she will see mummy soon etc etc.?? kids of all people become quickly comfortable with other people and trust them so easily.

you see if Madeleine is a happy bubbly chatty child she would be easier to handle and keep quiet and behaving 'normal' than a shy quiet child.Because i think a shy quiet child would possibly show more signs of being withdrawn when with strangers than an outgoing chatty child who will talk to anybody.Kate once said how Madeleine would talk to anyone and make them laugh,how she was chatty,and very outgoing that way.A charmer..etc

yes of course she would of wanted her parents but if she was told that shes just being looked after for a bit until mummy or daddy comes back ...why would she have reason to disbelieve that and be upset??
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:02 pm

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:18 am

INVESTIGATORS searching for Maddy McCann will fly to Spain to speak with the bouncer who claims she was smuggled to the US.

Private detectives believe Marcelino Jorge Italiano could hold the key to what happened to Maddy, who vanished almost four years ago.

Italiano, 36, claims a club supremo and a lawyer are at the centre of a well-organised paedophile ring that has taken dozens of children over the years.

Private detectives will fly out to Huelva to interview the Angolan national early next week.

The official Portuguese inquiry into Maddy’s disappearance was shelved in 2008, although private detectives employed by the McCanns have continued the search.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/02/19/maddy-mccann-investigators-will-fly-to-spain-to-interview-new-witness-115875-22933644/#ixzz1EPzVqc9s

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:37 am

I'm keeping an open mind over this. I think it is worth stressing that this man is not after money or fame. I think Clarence Mitchell is totally wrong about smuggling a child into the US, of course they could, if people like those mentioned are involved they can and do pretty much as they want, in that respect the informant is correct.

There are other children who have been snatched and disappeared and never heard of again Joana Cipriano and Rui Pedro to name two as well as Madeleine, although dozens? Not that I know of, but, I have long since held the view that Portugal has been covering these kinds of stories up. They have a problem with street children, who is going to report them as missing when they have no families to speak of who would even know they were missing? This is something which has concerned me from day one.

This also ties in with what Raymond Hewlett said and it has never been explained why there were so many paedophiles in or around PDL at the time Madeleine went missing. This also ties in with the bald man (the spotter) in the playground.
I think there could possibly be something in this, although I really do not want to think f what could have been happening to that poor child. But who is to say it was for this purpose? it could just as easily been for other reasons why Madeleine in particular was taken.
If this is anywhere near true, then the Belgian sighting should be re examined, there is something about that that just will not leave my mind.
As for Madeleine being chatty, well under normal circumstances she may have been, but if she had been snatched she would have been frightened, depending on the child, some children will become introverted when they are scared, and if she was scared, then she would have done what she was told.
Something else springs to mind, this man is a night club bouncer, what about the witness and the nightclub in Spain and the liner?

I believe this has to be taken seriously and investigated properly. Madeleine is somewhere and if people like this have her then this is all the more reason she needs to be found.

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:47 am

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:00 am

On 'dozens' of children.

I suspect that it could be true. Children coming from the invisible underclass will never recieve publicity. Families like Hewlett's for eg.

And not all needed to be abducted. Some could have been bought (Joanna???)

This bouncer/amateur investigator went to the Spanish police. Why? There must be a Spanish connection, maybe a spanish child. This article is written like he was investigating Madeleine's disappearance, but what is he wasnt. What if it started with the disappearance of another child, and he then found a connection to Madeleine?

Of course, he could just be a madman, hoping for a bit of personal fame. But I do not discount what he says out of hand, because it is all quite plausible. The reason why it has taken so long to come forward is also important, perhaps it was no evidence, perhaps he only recently came into contact with these 'businessmen', who knows?

I am glad that the Mccanns Detectives are going for a visit, and also that the info he has was given to the Spanish police and not just buried in Portugal.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jean on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:56 am

This is another article from a Spanish newspaper - the Olive Press, with an interesting statement in bold!!

A NIGHTCLUB doorman has revealed to the Olive Press that he knows the key figures behind a paedophile gang that kidnapped missing Maddie McCann.

Marcelino Jorge Italiano, 36, has told Spanish police that a group of high-ranking lawyers, based in Faro and Albufeira on the Algarve, are linked to a paedophile ring that abducts children.

The Angolan, who worked in club security on the Algarve for ten years, claimed that he is “terrified” for his safety after confronting the gang.

“I think there have been over a dozen children kidnapped,” he told the Olive Press.

“They prey on the weak and vulnerable.

“They are ruthless. I have been attacked twice for trying to investigate it and even lost my front tooth.”

The six foot four inch bouncer – who has now fled across the border to Spain – gave his dossier of information to the Policia Nacional in Huelva this week.

His lawyer, who was present during the hour-long interview, told the paper: “He seems credible and believable and he does not trust the Portuguese police.

“He also seems pretty convinced that Maddie may have been taken from Portugal to the US.”

Italiano, a former semi-professional Basketball player, claims the key figures include two businessmen both based on the Algarve.

He insists that the group has high level contacts in Portugal’s judiciary and links to a legal practice in London.

He told detectives that he got much of the information from the ex-wife of one of the businessmen and has photographs of the group.

“I know these people were involved and I have been told that Madeleine may now be in America,” he said. “I can’t say how, but I have known these people and believe they can get away with anything.”

In particular he wants to give the information to the family of Maddie, who went missing while on holiday in the Algarve in 2007.

A spokesman for the family Clarence Mitchell told the Olive Press: “We are taking this seriously and want to talk to him.“We are aware of one of the names mentioned and are already investigating.“We plan to come over to talk to him.”

He confirmed that a possible link to the high-level ‘Casa Pia’ paedophile ring was not being discounted.

In September six men including a solicitor, a former ambassador and a TV presenter were jailed for sexually abusing 32 children living at Casa Pia homes across Portugal.

According to the main witness Pedro Namora, who is now a lawyer, there were many wealthy members on the Algarve and they regularly used houses down there.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top