Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

accepting paedophilia?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

accepting paedophilia?

Post by rosemary on Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:09 am

I know you are all saying, those of us who are still loyally viewing on this sadly depleted but still "soldiering on" Forum ! - that NO, I will never "accept paedophilia", and with my heart and mind I agree with you. I find even the very notion of such a tortuous act against innocence more abhorrent than I can bear. But today came a realisation that I found gave me some measure of understanding and with it came acceptance. But of a very different kind.
It is said that paedophilia is as historically perennial and prevalent within some families as the measles. The only difference today from years ago is that we now openly talk about it. And the Internet spawns it and spreads it. I had never previously come to terms with the historical Fact of paedophilia. Because such a phenomena is more prevalent in some backward looking cultures than others, because it has become a "Sin that the Church will ultimately forgive", a "culturally acceptable shame"..... something one "has to live with"......something that has "been with mankind since time began"....etc.etc, then places such as Casa Pia, for example, are allowed to continue.
(BTW donīt tell me that there were no "mothers" at this Orphange. No mothers that cleaned the house or cooked meals, and supposedly "cared" for these unloved orphans? Were they all blind and deaf? Of course not.)

What I realised was that it does no good to shout abuse at the abusers because it serves no purpose. All one can do - all one should do - is fight against the ruthless and criminal organisation of it and condemn those in authority who turn a blind eye to it, or those who shrug and say it is simply a tragic but inevitable fact of life and must be hidden away and glossed over. But not to waste oneīs energy trying to deny its very existence. Accept and move on I guess is what I am trying to get across.

Last edited by rosemary on Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : personal)

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Re: accepting paedophilia?

Post by Pedro Silva on Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:30 am

In my opinion, there is no cure for paedophiles, because, itīs genetic. Paedophiles donīt deserve the air they breed.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5571
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by jean on Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:06 am

Thanks for that Rosemary. I do agree with you, but cannot accept it as the norm, because I feel so much for the poor children that are born into, or have to accept, this sickening situation. I really do admire the work done by CEOP, but at the same time wonder how on earth they cope with watching this sort of thing on the internet day in, day out. It makes you wonder what is in their minds as they watch?
As far as this forum is concerned, it does seem that we are rather depleted, and makes me wonder whether people are 'dying off' because we have said it all and done as much as we can. I don't believe that we have, I just wish I had as much money as J K Rowling so that I could spend it by tempting the people responsible for Madeleine's disappearance to come forward. There must be something that can be done to find her, someone, somewhere knows where she is and what has happened to her. I feel so very very sorry for Kate and Gerry.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins on Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:04 pm

"""But one could of course say that this form of acceptance is why such a phenomena is more prevalent in some backward thinking cultures than others. Because it has become "an accepted/acceptable even, form of perversion"......a "sin that the Church understands and will ultimately forgive" .....a "culturally accepted shame"..... something one "has to live with"......something that has "been with mankind since time began"....etc etc"""

A very good post Rosemary....I agree with a lot especially the above part. But....whilst I'm sure some mothers have an idea I wouldn't say most of them do. A mother's instinct to protect her child at all costs is usually very strong admittedly not in all mothers but most I'm sure.
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins on Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:05 pm

jean wrote:Thanks for that Rosemary. I do agree with you, but cannot accept it as the norm, because I feel so much for the poor children that are born into, or have to accept, this sickening situation. I really do admire the work done by CEOP, but at the same time wonder how on earth they cope with watching this sort of thing on the internet day in, day out. It makes you wonder what is in their minds as they watch?
As far as this forum is concerned, it does seem that we are rather depleted, and makes me wonder whether people are 'dying off' because we have said it all and done as much as we can. I don't believe that we have, I just wish I had as much money as J K Rowling so that I could spend it by tempting the people responsible for Madeleine's disappearance to come forward. There must be something that can be done to find her, someone, somewhere knows where she is and what has happened to her. I feel so very very sorry for Kate and Gerry.

I'm still here but usually fighting nutters/Haters in other arenas....
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top