Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Arrest of Oliver Shanti aka Ulrich Shultz

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arrest of Oliver Shanti aka Ulrich Shultz

Post by dianeh on Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:53 pm

I have just been reading about this on another forum.

Oliver Shanti is a german paedophile (and self styled cult leader - arent they always?) who also goes by the name of Shultz.

Schulz is the leader of what is described as a religious sect founded by him in Bavaria in 1980. Within a few years, however, he and his numerous followers had moved south to Portugal where they settled near Vila Nova de Cerveira, in the north of the country. Schulz purchased a large estate, Casal San José, with mansion and several houses, even a stableful of horses. His followers, who include whole families of various nationalities, dedicate their time to praying, meditation and growing vegetables and medicinal plants. Schulz is said to have made free with their children.

The sect is still at Casal San José and holding the fort, though claiming Schulz sold them the property before he left five years ago.

Up until his flight he had cultivated not only his extensive grounds but also his persona as regards the local townsfolk. Far from believing him to be a rampant paedophile, the local authorities honoured him as a generous philanthropist.

He financed the town’s fiestas; he paid for food and medical care, even operations and wheelchairs, for the poor; he purchased five ambulances for the volunteer fire forces in the area and he even donated a statue for the town square.

For all this and more he was awarded a medal by the town hall and given the official honorary title of “Favoured Son” of Vila Nova de Cerveira.

But in August 2002 a German couple alerted the police to his activities when they reported him for the sexual abuse of their son. After that the flood gates opened and the gravity of the case became apparent.

He has been arrested in Portugal last week, but as usual it is covered by secrecy. He was first detected in Portugal in 2002 and the Spanish wanted him, but somehow he managed to stay in Portugal undetected. Article below is fairly old, 2005 I think.

http://www.tenerifenews.com/cms/front_content.php?idart=6198

I wonder if he was interviewed about Madeleine and whether his current child abuse centre has been searched to see if she is there.

Is this arrest connected to Madeleine?

Even if it isnt, at least he wont be able to hurt any other children. But why has his arrest not been more prominent in the English papers. He is on 111 counts of paedophilia, and I read somewhere else that he is suspected of at least 1000 counts. this is unbelievable. But more unbelievable is that he was living in Portugal, as a prominent member of his local community in Northern Portugal but PJ couldnt find him. How many children did he abuse in the 6 years since he moved to Portugal.

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2008/06/29/europe/EU-GEN-Portugal-Pedophile-Suspect.php
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

hi dianneh

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:49 am

dianne was he arrested around june 19th by any chance.........hay i wonder if all of his organisation has gone down if he was one of the spanish organisation from around the 19th then 4 childreen was found,44 was arrested.

im going to try and find the link

sian

Back to top Go down

dianne

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:01 am

it was the 25th last saturday...................

Back to top Go down

Re: Arrest of Oliver Shanti aka Ulrich Shultz

Post by littleminx on Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:14 am

dianeh
when i read your post my heart skipped a beat.. i dont know if you read merlins, brians dreams or the missing still speak... anyway everything that has been mentioned about this man are things that have been said by merlin brian and neo.. nationality german, large estate, many houses, horses, statue, religious cult, and im sure brian said villa nova..

i think not only this man but hes followers should be checked out!!
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:50 am

littleminx wrote:dianeh
when i read your post my heart skipped a beat.. i dont know if you read merlins, brians dreams or the missing still speak... anyway everything that has been mentioned about this man are things that have been said by merlin brian and neo.. nationality german, large estate, many houses, horses, statue, religious cult, and im sure brian said villa nova..

i think not only this man but hes followers should be checked out!!

minxy,

me to everything in this post dianeh as posted as been said by brian merlin and neo...ive been on line doing some researching into this guy...his home town and his villa .....villa nova as been mentioned by Brian definitely we were looking for it if you remember back weeks and weeks ago.

I hope madeleine isnt caught up in this....... but if she is lets hope and prey to god that this man is brought down and treated the same sadistic way he as treated people over the years.........sick twisted venomous people like him need not to breath the same air as normal people...
my guts spins when i read this kind of thing.

I think now the followers are being traced....they don't live in one place.Like you said...this cult is big.
His houses/mansions accommodate some of the most vulnerable children and adults where they rely on him and his twisted thoughts to keep them going from day to day. Some of these followers have probably been with him since they were children themselves maybe.

im looking into this man..I think his home in portugal is no longer lived in by himself..he seems to have left that...however I wonder if he as been there at all in the last 5 years???Probably.

Yeremi(who went missing last march) and another child in the canaries went missing......... apparently the news of this guy as added to the misery of there parents as they think there is a possibility he could have been involved. Germany had given a description of this thing to Spanish and Portuguese chemists incase he went in to get the medication he needs as he is in poor health.Another thing merlin said..."the guy involved is in poor health"

Im glad hes been arrested.I hope for the rest of his life he is haunted with images of the people he as hurt..if he even as a conscience at all.

Last edited by Rosiepops on Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp)
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:17 am

Ulrich Schulz is a German musician, currently with 59 years, whose names are better known artistic Oliver Serano-Alve and Oliver Shanti and who lived for two decades on a farm in Vila Nova de Cerveira, and its whereabouts unknown since 2002.
+++++++++++++++++++++++

This guy is a musician too.Makes music that was posted for troops by some guy or something.
Hes now been shipped back to Germany for the trial which is taking place shortly.

Still finding some info on him..ive seen a picture of his home..well the farm one.... villa nova!!!..its the same description as one described by Brian or merlin too....Just a coincidence maybe...but still very interesting.

Where was Shanti when Madeleine disappeared last year in LUZ??????
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

if this is true

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:32 am

clairesy wrote:Ulrich Schulz is a German musician, currently with 59 years, whose names are better known artistic Oliver Serano-Alve and Oliver Shanti and who lived for two decades on a farm in Vila Nova de Cerveira, and its whereabouts unknown since 2002.
+++++++++++++++++++++++

This guy is a musician too.Makes music that was posted for troops by some guy or something.
Hes now been shipped back to Germany for the trial which is taking place shortly.

Still finding some info on him..ive seen a picture of his home..well the farm one.... villa nova!!!..its the same description as one described by Brian or merlin too....Just a coincidence maybe...but still very interesting.

Where was Shanti when Madeleine disappeared last year in LUZ??????

if this is true its the same person as i mentioned earlier 44 have been arrested so far,i wonder what other names hes been using intresting

Back to top Go down

oh my lord please please please

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:41 am

Can any one remember,last year gchq,traced a telephone conversion with an arabman and a german man on a ship the codes were broken the english child,references were made to kate and gerry...........................................im going to find that link and post it

Last edited by Sian on Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sorry missed the word ship)

Back to top Go down

MINXY HERES SOME MORE ON THIS GUY...

Post by clairesy on Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:05 am

Mnixy hun...heres some more on this nutter....covers what I said earlier on him too.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Viana do Castelo, June 29 (Lusa) - A German citizen arrested in Lisbon by the Judicial Police for alleged paedophilia lived for two decades in Vila Nova de Cerveira, which was viewed as benemérito and has even been bestowed with the Medal of Merit of the county.

“At the time [1994], we were far from imagining that this citizen [Ulrich Schulz] could be indicted for the crime of pedophilia, so much so that the decision to grant him a medal of merit received the unanimous approval of the Executive,” he said, the Lusa, the mayor of Vila Nova de Cerveira.

Jose Manuel Carpinteira did not hide the “discomfort” of the situation but explained that the decision to award a medal of merit by Ulrich Schulz if it was due to the fact that he offered several cars on fire and its local volunteers “permanent readiness to help people neediest. “

Another factor of “discomfort” to the mayors of Cerveira is a sculpture of a deer, symbol of the city, located near the Town Hall, and was also offered by Schulz.

“It is obviously an issue that is causing us some discomfort, so that if the suspicions are confirmed, this sculpture can be removed from the public road,” he said.

Ulrich Schulz is a German musician, currently with 59 years, whose names are better known artistic Oliver Serano-Alve and Oliver Shanti and who lived for two decades on a farm in Vila Nova de Cerveira, and its whereabouts unknown since 2002.

He was outstanding, since 2003, a European arrest warrant, issued by the authorities of Germany, on suspicion of the practice in their country of origin, at least, 116 crimes of paedophilia.

The German authorities to emphasize its “high danger” since five of his alleged sexual abuse of minors have involved a high degree of violence.

These crimes have occurred within the sect that own Schulz founded in the 80, in Bavaria, and that in total, could have given coverage to more than a thousand sexual abuse of minors.

In Vila Nova de Cerveira, “nobody ever dreamed” that Ulrich Schulz could be involved in paedophilia, but as the chairman of the House acknowledged, “were often seen many children, some of them foreign, in its Thursday.”

“At the time nobody gave importance to the case, but now beginning to realize is that if something could go there,” said the mayor.

According to the Judicial Police, Schulz is regularly travelled to Portugal for over five years and eventually be arrested by the Central Department of Information and Police Criminal Procedure.

Schulz will now be repatriated to Germany.
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Minxy

Post by clairesy on Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:10 am

MINXY.............Cant get this picture uploaded on here gawwwwwwd why why why

but heres a picture of this nutter.....................Police said his hair as been cut a little shorter now and to me stand him up and he looks like the guy in the photo fit.

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://img.mp3search.ru/stars/796.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.mp3search.ru/artist.aspx%3Fid%3D796%26aff%3D11421%26view%3Dallsongs%26hidecols%3Dtrue&h=266&w=200&sz=18&hl=en&start=16&um=1&tbnid=zzkD4Q1g6DwohM:&tbnh=113&tbnw=85&prev=/images%3Fq%3DPHOTOS%2BOF%2Bmusician%2BOliver%2BShanti%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

is there any more on him girls

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:17 am

the links are missing

Back to top Go down

mINXY READ THIS....HE WAS ON HIS WAY TO BRAZIL??????

Post by clairesy on Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:18 am

A new age musician and sect leader going by the name of Oliver Shanti has been arrested in Lisbon, Portugal and is now in custody awaiting deportation to Germany. Born in Hamburg the 59-year-old is wanted in connection with more than 300 acts of molestation against six children - a girl and four boys from Germany, as well as another girl from Portugal. All of the children were between 10 and 14 years of age at the time.

Shanti, the object several months ago of my first and only Wikipedia edit, had been among Germany’s most-wanted list for several years. According to media reports, Shanti molested the children in one of the communes he founded in the Bavarian forest, another in Munich and again in Portugal. He was arrested outside the German Embassy in Lisbon last Friday after an embassy employee recognised him and alerted police. He had gone to the embassy to renew his passport, apparently on his way to Brazil to receive treatment for Leukemia.

I first came to hear about Shanti when I stumbled upon his Wikipedia entry while doing research for work. Stunned to see that the entry made absolutely no mention of the horrendous charges against him and the €3000 reward the Munich police were offering for any tip leading to his arrest and conviction, I signed up for Wikipedia and added that information. Not the most earth-moving of gestures, but maybe it helped somewhat in the hunt for him. Who knows?
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

A link about this nut

Post by clairesy on Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:21 am

http://lettershometoyou.wordpress.com/2008/07/03/suspected-pedophile-oliver-shanti-on-his-way-to-germany/
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

the photo resembles the sketch

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:47 am

i really hope good news has come from this

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:55 am

This guy not only owns a villla called villa nova(as brain mentioned before)..he also as a album called 'villa nova mellow days'.he as another name that he uses...hes called oliver shanti but uses another name at times with his music.

Hes been a turning music out for 15 years.He has a web site 'sattva music' which as been shut down!!I got the following from a report...similar to one that I have already pasted here.

+++++++++++++++

"""""""There have been a lot of questions dealing with Oliver Shanti's current problems with the police. I'm going to share the information that I have found so far. I find this to be the reason why the SATTVA MUSIC, his own music company, web page has been shut down.""""""""

I was doing some research on him a Minuit ago he was arrested in Lisbon...there is a place called black horse square there...its not a statue...... instead its just a area of the town they call 'black horse square...it has a huge arch there ...........however there is a statue of a huge black horse there............heres a link

http://journals.worldnomads.com/colleen_finn/gallery/5116/136475.aspx
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Sian, Clairesy, Minx

Post by dianeh on Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:02 am

I have just posted on another thread, that apparently, Shanti was found because he was renewing his German passport at the German embassy in Portugal, because he wanted to buy a ticket to Brazil. Now, does Brazil have an extradition treaty with Germany, because they didnt used to. But I wonder if there is more to it. (Sighting of girl on plane to Brazil)

Portugal were alerted to Shanti's presence in their country in 2002 but failed to find him, in all the years up to now. And he was definitely there when Madeleine was abducted. But he wasnt interviewed, was he. Apparently he likes little boys, BUT it is doubtful that his cult's paedophilic activities will be restricted to himself, and there are a number of children. One would hope that all of this has already been checked out.

The ForMadeleine forum has compiled a heap of information about this 'man' and forwarded it on to authorities. I also think that Interpol will be looking at him for a number of things, even while he is in court in Germany. As will the Spanish and one would hope the Portuguese police.

the thing is, it is hard to get any good information on the arrest itself because of the Portuguese secrecy order that is in place. But there a couple of articles in English about it. Anyone that can read German, would most likely be able to find a bit more info.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:11 am

Heres a better picture of that horse statue...its in blck horse square in lisbon..the reason im posting it is becasue merlin or brian as gone on and on about a blck horse statue for ages....and also an arch???

black horse square is in lisbon and as the horse statue the arch and is also the place this guy was arrested. He looks similar to the guy in the photofit of the madeleine case and also.........as money.. music.. health problems.. mansions ...like brian and merlin said.....he also owns a villa called 'villa nova'...which brian as stated many times before.

this could all be a huge coincidence but its sure as hell got me interested.

thanks for posting this news diane

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2228/2363894238_9471e14863.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.flickr.com/photos/ccgd/2363894238/&h=500&w=357&sz=125&hl=en&start=4&um=1&tbnid=XNp0hIxrZ3rCTM:&tbnh=130&tbnw=93&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dphotos%2Bof%2Bblack%2Bhorse%2Bsquare%2Blisbon%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:36 am

Ive just been reading loads more on this guy...he doesn't own a villa called 'villa nova'...he lived in the NORTH of portugal in a town called Vila Nova de Cerveira!!
+++++++

Lusa reported that Schulz had been living for years in Portugal's northern city of Vila Nova de Cerveira, on the border with Spain. The agency, citing the town's council president, said Schulz had lived under pseudonyms, including Oliver Serano-Alve and Oliver Shanti.
++++++++++++

Hmmmm seems he likes using other names to!!

I hope they string him up by his particulars. Guys like these make me physically sick...There are people all over the world dying everyday unnecessary and then you have men like these breathing in good quality fresh air.. pullinghairout pullinghairout pullinghairout pullinghairout

Last edited by Rosiepops on Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:33 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp)
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

OMG

Post by Rosie on Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:47 am

This man looks like the man in the photfit described by Gail Harrison wasn't it? Gail it was anyway and when they found that other man who the papers said looked the photofit, but he was a harmless drifter, they showed the photofit to Gail and she was shocked and said it looked exactly like him and this man and the other man AND the photofit man all look alike.

Has Kate and Gerry been sent these? Do they know? they should be told just in case! Here is the picture, have got it to upload on here instead of the link, this just may be something, here, LOOK AT THE CLOTHES and the picture Jane Tanner described too, it is all linking up!

Last edited by Rosiepops on Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:04 am

Rosiepops wrote:This man looks like the man in the photfit described by Gail Harrison wasn't it? Gail it was anyway and when they found that other man who the papers said looked the photofit, but he was a harmless drifter, they showed the photofit to Gail and she was shocked and said it looked exactly like him and this man and the other man AND the photofit man all look alike.

Has Kate and Gerry been sent these? Do they know? they should be told just in case! Here is the picture, have got it to upload on here instead of the link, this just may be something, here, LOOK AT THE CLOTHES and the picture Jane Tanner described too, it is all linking up!

He does look just like him doesn't he my heart dropped when i found his picture i couldnt believe the resemblence.
ive emailed the news of this guy to the madeleine's web page incase they are not aware of the story...

All of this information fits with everything brian and merlin s said too...which i know a lot of people don't agree or believe with but its just soo uncanny that this news should come forward now.

I hope and prey to god this is over for them.It seems really promising..maybe they are trying to find his followers now...when they do perhaps little madeleine and yeremi and other children will be found to.
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

dianne

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:56 am

of course,brazil mmmmmmmmmmmm the brazil speek portuguese,the museum is the portuguese speeking launage museum intresting anything said about a mayor by anychance?

brazil also connects to romigen.....germany......... spain........lisbon...................brazil ......................i need to look more into this

Back to top Go down

Photo of Shanti

Post by dianeh on Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:02 pm

I looked at the photos of him yesterday, and I agree, he is similar to JT's description and photofit. I hope that the Irish family also get to see these photos, and the other's that were around PDL on May 3 and before who reported someone hanging around. Only thing wrong is that his man isnt thin. And in JT's description he looks to be thin. I have tried to find some more pictures, will look again later. I think there are some on the ForMadeleine forum, so will get the links from there and post on here.

But I doubt his photo was passed around, remember the PJ didnt even have their own photofit done, to show to any potential witnesses. Or so we were led to believe from press reports.

And take a look at this. Dated April 15 2007.

German sect leader thought to be in Galicia
Tyically Spanish, Spain/April 15, 2007

Oliver Shanti is wanted for the suspected abuse of as many as 1,000 children

Police in Galicia are looking for a German man, the leader of sect, in connection with the suspected abuse of as many as 1,000 children.

The musician, Oliver Shanti, is wanted on 116 counts of sexual crimes based in Munich. He also goes under the name if Ulrich Schulz, and is thought to have then gone to the northern Portuguese town of Vila Nova de Cerveira, and then onto Galicia. The 58 year old has recorded more than a dozen chill-out albums, one with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra in London.

The German police is offering a reward of 3,000 € for information which leads to his arrest.

Link

http://www.rickross.com/reference/general/general909.html

Seems Spanish reporter knew where he was but PJ couldnt find him. Do I need to say more :suspect:
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:14 pm

Hi dianeh,

I see what your saying about him being thin.Bearing in mind this guy as been on the run for 5 years he could very well have lost weight.I read an article earlier that said he as cut his hair to..its still long but not quite as long as the picture maybe? I cant seem to get many pictures of him up either...I have seen some from when he was younger however.
Ive sent al this to the mccanns when I found it so hopefully it will be at least looked at.I should imagine they would be first to know though if anything comes up...but then like you suggest with the pj ....nothing surprises me anymore.

Anyways im gonna pop off to bed or I wont be up in the morning..
nite nite!!xxxxxxxx
:bed: :bed: :bed: :bed:
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

On His Weight

Post by dianeh on Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:57 pm

http://translate.google.com.au/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.carechild.de/news/fahndungen/muenchen___fahndung_nach_ulrich_schulz_wegen_schwerem_sexuellen_missbrauchs_von_kindern_107_102.html&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=6&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3DUlrich%2BSchulz%2BShanti%26start%3D30%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN

This site has his weight as

Extremely Overweight, (140-170kg)
1.86 m tall
Born 16/11/1948 which means he will be sixty this year.

I dont think this is who JT saw.

But there is nothing to say that the man who carried the child was working alone. I would very much doubt that a 'cult' leader would actually physically abduct the child himself. Surely he would have others do his work for him. After all, that is what his cult is for. But the thing with cults is that the people tend to be similar, in dress, hair styles etc, and there is definitely a similarity between Shanti and the JT description and the photofit. So why not a follower? I still see a link that needs to be eliminated.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:13 pm

I think a lot can happen to a man on the run for five years. In any case the man that Gail ?Harris said she saw was bigger, because when the newspapers presented her with a photo of the lookalike they had found, she said Oh God this could be him, he looks so similar and this man wasn't that thin, I remember he had a plumpish face! (my point here is that man who wasn't who she saw, she said looked very much like who she saw.)

Also not making excuses but JT did not see the man's face and she saw him carrying a child, across his midriff, so this may have been occluding some belly fat and she also saw him from a distance in failing light!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top