Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Apartment 5A now like a "Mausoleum"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apartment 5A now like a "Mausoleum"

Post by Tinkerbell43 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:51 pm


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1317029/Madeleine-McCann-disappearance-flat-buyer-years-on.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Madeleine McCann disappearance flat still has no buyer after two years
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 12:15 AM on 2nd October 2010
Comments (16) Add to My Stories The Algarve holiday flat from which Madeleine McCann disappeared in 2007 is now a ‘mausoleum’, a neighbour said yesterday.

The two-bedroomed apartment in Praia da Luz was put on the market more than two years ago by the owner, a retired Liverpool teacher, but has not been sold and remains empty.

Madeleine was nearly four when she vanished while her parents dined with friends in a nearby restaurant.

On the market: The apartment in Portugal from which Madeleine McCann disappeared
Still missing: Madeleine McCann
The neighbour said: ‘The flat has never been used again since the little girl went missing.

‘The shutters have stayed down and it is more like a mausoleum than the happy holiday letting it once was.

‘I still remember the night she went missing and a young female Portuguese officer saying, “She must have just walked out – there has been no break-in and the doors were left unlocked”.’

Meanwhile a new private investigation into Madeleine’s disappearance has begun in Portugal.It is being run by three British former police officers: Nigel Brown, who was named Investigator of the Year after securing the rescue of a kidnapped oil company executive, Dave Carter, who worked in Northern Ireland, and Ray Cooper, who investigated war crimes in Bosnia and gang murders in Trinidad and Tobago.

Is this true, has a new PI begun in Portugal ?



_________________
'The motives of those who have tried to convince the world that Madeleine is dead, and who've disgracefully and falsely tried to implicate us in her disappearance, need to be seriously questioned.'
avatar
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Age : 53
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Apartment 5A now like a "Mausoleum"

Post by Pedro Silva on Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:59 pm

My friend, about "meanwhile a new private investigation into Madeleine’s disappearance has begun in Portugal", believe me when I say: totally false, everyone ignore this news.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5572
Location : Portugal
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Apartment 5A now like a "Mausoleum"

Post by Catkins on Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:10 am

Who would want to buy that flat ?............What awful memories come with it.... walkinghomecrying
avatar
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Apartment 5A now like a "Mausoleum"

Post by Tinkerbell43 on Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:00 am

Pedro Silva wrote:My friend, about "meanwhile a new private investigation into Madeleine’s disappearance has begun in Portugal", believe me when I say: totally false, everyone ignore this news.

I'm not so sure Pedro, the NOTW have also referred to new efforts to find Madeleine. According to todays article, 3 ex cops have joined Dave Edgars team in Portugal.

The article also said Kate has returned to PDL this weekend "For emotional reasons and to pray for Madeleine". Apparently she has gone on her own.

I cant tell you how much my heart aches for her, god bless you Kate.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/1015338/Mum-returns-to-the-scene-of-Madeleines-disappearance.html

_________________
'The motives of those who have tried to convince the world that Madeleine is dead, and who've disgracefully and falsely tried to implicate us in her disappearance, need to be seriously questioned.'
avatar
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Age : 53
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

APARTMENT 5A NOW LIKE A MAUSOLEUM

Post by Royal on Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:16 am

I am not surprised apartment 5a has not been sold, but I believe it will be sold eventually. A year or two ago an Asian man clubbed his wife and I think three children to death in a south Manchester house. My wife remarked nobody would ever want to buy and live in it in view of the terrible circumstances in which it became empty. Time passed by and it looked as though she was right, however several months ago we noticed what appeared to be trademen's vehicles outside and obvious signs of work going on inside. I have not as yet seen any signs of the place being occupied but then I only pass by every now and then. It is my guess that speculators were probably waiting, biding their time knowing that the vendor would in time be prepared to get rid of the white elephant almost at any price! It's also possible they (the buyers) have cleaned up and redecorated the house and are now prepared to sit on it until memories of this dreadful tragedy fade away as they surely will and then stand to make a good profit. Believe it or not there are people like this in the world!
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Location : Manchester
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Apartment 5A now like a "Mausoleum"

Post by Royal on Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:25 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1317029/Madeleine-McCann-disappearance-flat-buyer-years-on.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Madeleine McCann disappearance flat still has no buyer after two years
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 12:15 AM on 2nd October 2010
Comments (16) Add to My Stories The Algarve holiday flat from which Madeleine McCann disappeared in 2007 is now a ‘mausoleum’, a neighbour said yesterday.

The two-bedroomed apartment in Praia da Luz was put on the market more than two years ago by the owner, a retired Liverpool teacher, but has not been sold and remains empty.

Madeleine was nearly four when she vanished while her parents dined with friends in a nearby restaurant.

On the market: The apartment in Portugal from which Madeleine McCann disappeared
Still missing: Madeleine McCann
The neighbour said: ‘The flat has never been used again since the little girl went missing.

‘The shutters have stayed down and it is more like a mausoleum than the happy holiday letting it once was.

‘I still remember the night she went missing and a young female Portuguese officer saying, “She must have just walked out – there has been no break-in and the doors were left unlocked”.’

Meanwhile a new private investigation into Madeleine’s disappearance has begun in Portugal.It is being run by three British former police officers: Nigel Brown, who was named Investigator of the Year after securing the rescue of a kidnapped oil company executive, Dave Carter, who worked in Northern Ireland, and Ray Cooper, who investigated war crimes in Bosnia and gang murders in Trinidad and Tobago.

Is this true, has a new PI begun in Portugal ?


I truly hope what you say is right Tinks, I believe somebody living local knows what happened to poor little Madeleine. I mean within a radius of say 10 or 15 miles of PDL.
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Location : Manchester
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Apartment 5A now like a "Mausoleum"

Post by Tinkerbell43 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:25 am

Royal wrote:
Tinkerbell43 wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1317029/Madeleine-McCann-disappearance-flat-buyer-years-on.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Madeleine McCann disappearance flat still has no buyer after two years
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 12:15 AM on 2nd October 2010
Comments (16) Add to My Stories The Algarve holiday flat from which Madeleine McCann disappeared in 2007 is now a ‘mausoleum’, a neighbour said yesterday.

The two-bedroomed apartment in Praia da Luz was put on the market more than two years ago by the owner, a retired Liverpool teacher, but has not been sold and remains empty.

Madeleine was nearly four when she vanished while her parents dined with friends in a nearby restaurant.

On the market: The apartment in Portugal from which Madeleine McCann disappeared
Still missing: Madeleine McCann
The neighbour said: ‘The flat has never been used again since the little girl went missing.

‘The shutters have stayed down and it is more like a mausoleum than the happy holiday letting it once was.

‘I still remember the night she went missing and a young female Portuguese officer saying, “She must have just walked out – there has been no break-in and the doors were left unlocked”.’

Meanwhile a new private investigation into Madeleine’s disappearance has begun in Portugal.It is being run by three British former police officers: Nigel Brown, who was named Investigator of the Year after securing the rescue of a kidnapped oil company executive, Dave Carter, who worked in Northern Ireland, and Ray Cooper, who investigated war crimes in Bosnia and gang murders in Trinidad and Tobago.

Is this true, has a new PI begun in Portugal ?


I truly hope what you say is right Tinks, I believe somebody living local knows what happened to poor little Madeleine. I mean within a radius of say 10 or 15 miles of PDL.
Alroy.

I do too Alroy, I hope this is why the PI team in Portugal seems to be being strengthened.

_________________
'The motives of those who have tried to convince the world that Madeleine is dead, and who've disgracefully and falsely tried to implicate us in her disappearance, need to be seriously questioned.'
avatar
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Age : 53
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Apartment 5A now like a "Mausoleum"

Post by dianeh on Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:33 am

Alroy, Tinks

I also think that the answer as to what happened lies within a short distrance of PDL.
avatar
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Age : 53
Location : Outback, Australia
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Apartment 5A now like a "Mausoleum"

Post by Pedro Silva on Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:50 am

I agree, I also think that someone in PDL knows where she is living. with whom she is living.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5572
Location : Portugal
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Apartment 5A now like a "Mausoleum"

Post by Catkins on Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:48 pm

Agree with you all........the answer lies there imo.
avatar
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Apartment 5A now like a "Mausoleum"

Post by Cath on Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:26 am

Yup. I agree too. Said it often that it wouldn't surprise me if the answer if within the Ocean Club. Or close, very close.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Location : Holland
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Apartment 5A now like a "Mausoleum"

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum