Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

AIC Bid to find Madeleine McCann.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AIC Bid to find Madeleine McCann.

Post by vee8 on Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:36 am

http://www.aiclegalservicesltd.co.uk/private-investigations/find-madeleine-mccann/

Can You Help Find Madeleine McCann?

Posted 09 Sep, 2010in AIC Legal Services, Fundraising, Private Investigations, Surveillance
Witinin one hour of Posting our first news story regarding Madeleine McCann we had received 2 replies and we have had many other enquiries offering to help. We were also asked the question “What about the thousands of other children missing?”

This is a very valid question and our answer is this ” Madeleine McCann has had the highest media interest of any missing child we have ever known. By that very virtue if ALL Private Investigators join together across the Globe and we can actually find this little girl or make a significant difference in finding her then lets start looking at other cases. It is a cruel fact but a true one, that we can not help everyone. A.I.C Legal Services Ltd Directors and staff raise money for a different charity every year and again we can not raise money for every charity that is out there but if we can help one or two this is better than doing nothing”

A.I.C Legal Services Ltd Director contacted ‘The find Madeleine McCann’ official website with full details of our plan and Idea to merge all Private Investigators in a new bid to find Madeleine. He also offered his own personal services to co-ordinate this FREE of charge.

If you are interested and feel you can help us or you have another idea please contact me personally on 07775670794 – Alan

A.I.C Fresh Appeal For Madeleine McCann
Posted 08 Sep, 2010in AIC Legal Services
After some of the worst Investigations and botched enquiries ever seen, this little girl still remains undetected. The Portuguese Police should hang their head in shame, especially one retired Detective who wanted to announce in a book that she was dead. We, like the rest of the public find it absolutely unforgivable that someone would seek to make a fortune off the back of a book, with no regard to the McCann family who live with this horror everyday.

A.I.C Legal Services Ltd are calling on ALL Private Investigators all over the world to use all the resources open to them and all their contacts to raise the profile of this case again. We are calling on all Investigators to work together voluntarily to try and make a difference in finding this young girl and bring her home to her family.

If all the Private Investigators across Europe and the world were to join forces along side the Police and other agencies, then we are certain we can make a difference. We will put our Ideas to the ABI and WAPI with a suggestion that this course of action be co-ordinated by them.

Over the next few days we will search our archives for all our contacts, we have many retired Police Officers, Firefighters, British Army, Close Protection Officers etc who are situated all over the World and send them an e-mail with our suggestions. Hopefully this will be a chain e-mail that never gets broken.

May God protect her wherever she is.
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: AIC Bid to find Madeleine McCann.

Post by Mulleena on Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:11 am

This is just whats needed a new and positive approach and to keep Madeleine's profile out there for everyone to see.

Mulleena
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by jean on Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:40 am

I hope this request works. I think asking for help from Theresa May is a none starter because of the state of the British economy, but if everyone pulled together surely someone, somewhere knows something that will help Madeleine to come home.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:04 am

All new approaches are to be applauded.

Hopefully this one will get some traction.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:40 pm

I agree with you my friends, Mulleena, jean, dianeh.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5571
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:22 pm

Thats fab,lets hope they get he result they want,a whole batch of officers form all over volunteering to help find her.If it works i think they should do this for other missing people.There is no harm in starting something new with a case like Madeleine's.Yes there are other missing children and adults all over the world that need to be found,and together people CAN make a difference.Let see it happening,firstly with Madeleine and then for other missing children and adults all over.

So often we hear folk saying..if i was investigating this case i would do this or that.So lets see some of these people do what they think is best and try to find Madeleine.
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

fIND ALL MISSING KIDS!

Post by Royal on Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:51 am

Couldn't agree more with you all, a new approach is needed and any ideas no matter how small and insignificant they seem could well turn out to be the 'missing link' in finding Madeleine and perhaps other missing children in the world. Some time ago I asked the question would it not be possible to every month or so place a different picture of some other missing child and the circumstances of his/her disappearance. I have seen such methods used in stores and shopping Mals throughout America. I don't know the success rate of this procedure but if just one child is found it would not be wasted time! Perhaps this is already done on other forums, I'm not sure?
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:55 pm

http://www.aiclegalservicesltd.co.uk/private-investigations/find-madeleine-mccann/

Can You Help Find Madeleine McCann?

Posted 09 Sep, 2010in AIC Legal Services, Fundraising, Private Investigations, Surveillance
Witinin one hour of Posting our first news story regarding Madeleine McCann we had received 2 replies and we have had many other enquiries offering to help. We were also asked the question “What about the thousands of other children missing?”

This is a very valid question and our answer is this ” Madeleine McCann has had the highest media interest of any missing child we have ever known. By that very virtue if ALL Private Investigators join together across the Globe and we can actually find this little girl or make a significant difference in finding her then lets start looking at other cases. It is a cruel fact but a true one, that we can not help everyone. A.I.C Legal Services Ltd Directors and staff raise money for a different charity every year and again we can not raise money for every charity that is out there but if we can help one or two this is better than doing nothing”

A.I.C Legal Services Ltd Director contacted ‘The find Madeleine McCann’ official website with full details of our plan and Idea to merge all Private Investigators in a new bid to find Madeleine. He also offered his own personal services to co-ordinate this FREE of charge.

If you are interested and feel you can help us or you have another idea please contact me personally on 07775670794 – Alan

A.I.C Fresh Appeal For Madeleine McCann
Posted 08 Sep, 2010in AIC Legal Services
After some of the worst Investigations and botched enquiries ever seen, this little girl still remains undetected. The Portuguese Police should hang their head in shame, especially one retired Detective who wanted to announce in a book that she was dead. We, like the rest of the public find it absolutely unforgivable that someone would seek to make a fortune off the back of a book, with no regard to the McCann family who live with this horror everyday.

A.I.C Legal Services Ltd are calling on ALL Private Investigators all over the world to use all the resources open to them and all their contacts to raise the profile of this case again. We are calling on all Investigators to work together voluntarily to try and make a difference in finding this young girl and bring her home to her family.

If all the Private Investigators across Europe and the world were to join forces along side the Police and other agencies, then we are certain we can make a difference. We will put our Ideas to the ABI and WAPI with a suggestion that this course of action be co-ordinated by them.

Over the next few days we will search our archives for all our contacts, we have many retired Police Officers, Firefighters, British Army, Close Protection Officers etc who are situated all over the World and send them an e-mail with our suggestions. Hopefully this will be a chain e-mail that never gets broken.

May God protect her wherever she is.

This was one of the most positive things I have read for a long long time and what a great idea too, wouldn't it be great if all people interested in this case could join together across the world and pool information? Just as this person has suggested? It may turn up that one significant piece of information that is missing. Also there is a high chance of other children being located through a system like this too. Madeleine is somewhere, looking completely different to when she was abducted and most likely is now completely oblivious what her real identity is, save for a few flashbacks here and there I would think. I think Madeleine is alive and what is more, I think she is well and happy and probably calling some other people mummy and daddy and may even speak in another language. I think she was taken to order, I think her eye may have been the reason she was taken, rather than being an accident and that is a good place for enquiries, I have said all this before.

Does anyone have any further news of this?

As ever there are people in Portugal that know who took Madeleine and know why, that person and his friend were in a position of trust. I know who it is and more, he knows I know too and I say to him yet again, he will never find peace not in this world or the next until he does what he knows to be the right thing and neither will his wife!

God Bless you Madeleine, the Pope was in the UK last week and my thoughts were constantly on Madeleine and the time her parents went to meet the Pope.

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:00 am

I agree Rosie.

With one exception. Madeleine may still be speaking English. If she was taken to order, it is entirely possible that she was to be English. If that was the case, then she would still speak English. Not likely that someone would go to all the trouble of taking an English child and then make her speak another language.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:26 am

I understand what you mean Diane, but if she fitted the age, the eye and general description they may not have had much choice and at that age, language is a very easy barrier to overcome. My granddaughter speaks a lot of Spanish simply by watching Handy Manny! lol It is totally amazing how these little ones pick language up so easily. perfect

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:40 am

I would like to see someone (PI's) employed that would go beyond their duty.....not be pinned down by this or that is not allowed. I would want them to do whatever....it took (apart fromn violence) even if that mean't going outside the Law....sorry but if it was one of my family that's how I would feel...Let's face it the Law in this Country or Portugal doesn't seem over willing or helpful !

If that makes me a bad person then so be it.

Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:25 am

Cat

I know how you feel and have felt the same way myself. And it doesnt make you a bad person at all. It makes you human.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top