Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

PJ BLUNDERS!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi Honestbroker

Post by Rosie on Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:29 pm

honestbroker wrote:
tulip wrote:And then following it up by saying that 'there was no sign of an abductor'! No, just masses of new fingerprints, footprints and DNA, all of which they simply could NOT have matched up .

You know, this there's no evidence of an abductor line is one that winds me up like no other.

Have you studied the case of the Peter Voisey conviction, in the North of England a few years ago? The time was early evening. He walked into a house through an unlocked door, originally with intent to burgle. In the house were a woman, other members of the family and a little girl, two years older than Madeleine when she was abducted, soaking in a bath. Voisey walked into the bathroom, minutes after the little girl's mother had exited it, and decided to take the girl. He coaxed her out of the bath and into his car, drove her away to a country lane, raped her, then released her alive. There were no witnesses and nobody in the house heard anything that aroused their suspicions.

The only scene-of-crime evidence was a footprint on the bathroom floor -- and that because the floor was wet. Without that, there would have been no evidence. The footprint proved crucial in Voisey's conviction.

Reverting back to Praia da Luz, do you remember the bloody footprint in the apartment? As I recall, it was only ever ruled out as belonging to Kate or Gerry and hypothesised (but never proved) as possibly that of a PJ officer. The blood, apparently, could have been trampled in from outside. What if it was the footprint of Madeleine's abductor?

Welcome to the forum, great to have you aboard. :D

I remember this case because at the time I could not get my head around how this person had managed to get in a house at such a time, when normal household family things were going on, at a normally hectic time in any family home and simply walk into the bathroom and take this child. It beggared belief but it happened and I was glad that I did not doubt this poor child's mother, like many did pointing their accusatory fingers as usual and giving everyone the benefit of their ignorance.

I have pointed to this case many times over the past 15 months, saying look, even if the parents were there, then this could have still happened. I believe that the McCann's were unlucky to have apartment 5a, if it had been any other family in there, I believe their child would have been abducted and not Madeleine. I also believe that someone was intent on abducting a child at this time and they would have taken another child in some way or another, momentarily when eyes were taken off the child, or the child wanders unnoticed like they do! But definitely someones child would have been abducted, I believe whoever took Madeleine was alerted by a spotter that there were suitable children within this vicinity, not necessarily Madeleine either.

I also point to a case where if you remember a child was staying with her father in a London flat, he was asleep in the next room to his daughter and someone broke into that apartment and abducted the child, while her father slept unaware in the next room. The child was later found murdered and had been sexually assaulted. I cannot remember the names but do remember that they may be from Eastern Europe somewhere.
Our police had to suspect the father, but this they did and quickly ruled him out, unfortunately they found the poor child some days later.

What amazes me about the antis, is their complacency, to me this is more dangerous than leaving their children unattended for 20/30 minute blocks! They simply rule out that these things can happen undetected and in so doing they could be placing their own children in danger. I understand that it is dreadful to contemplate this and could lead to paranoia about ones children, but they must be aware that things like this do happen, if they are, they can better protect their own children. If the McCann's were aware (and also aware of the things happening in PDL BEFORE Madeleine vanished), then just perhaps they would never have made that fatal error and have never have left the children thinking it was safe to do so and Madeleine may never have been abducted?

With regard about that footprint, yes I remember this they tried to say it was a size 6 and Kate was a six, so therefor it was her footprint, completely disregarding that half the female population is probably a size six! I am! That there were many other people entering that apartment that night a size 6 most likely (even the possible abductor!) What really gets me is this supposed bloody footprint, could have been vital evidence and it was allowed to become contaminated, could it be that the abductor had a female accomplice size 6 shoe? Could it belong to a male with small feet. This potentially could have been a massive clue, as very few men have size 6 feet, but some do! And because of that buffoon, that clown that idiot Amaral, potentially vital evidence has been lost forever!

The blood on that footprint was minuscule apparently and not conclusive, it could have been there for ages and have nothing to do with the McCann's, apparently blood found in this apartment was not identified to anyone, was found to be that of an Eastern European man, so this blood could well have belonged to him.
Was this man ever traced? Can this be said for certain? I for one will be hoping this is explained in the files!
apparently at the same time there was also a bloody footprint said to have been found on the hire car, this was leaked to the press by a "source close to the PJ" but this footprint turned out to be that belonging to one of local policeman, a member of the GNR!

As for this cleaning of the curtains and the apartment etc, this again was another amazing blunder by the PJ, in the few days following Madeleine's disappearance the PJ allowed MW cleaners in to clean the apartment and the curtains and they also changed the beds *REMOVING* vital evidence from the scene and laundering them along with loads of other bedding! How dare the PJ try and say that the McCann's cleaned this apartment to conceal evidence, it was the PJ that again messed potentially vital evidence. Buffoon Amaral should have immediately ordered the bedding AND the mattress to be sent off for urgent forensic tests! Again we have Amaral trying to blame other people for his own inadequacies, his own damned incompetence!

He did not even attend the scene that night, preferring to conduct this investigation for a tiny child over the telephone! I just find this incredible, there is no excuse for it, none at all. Was he on or off duty? If he was on duty why did he not attend this serious situation developing and becoming more serious all the time? Had he been drinking? What? If he had been drinking and he was off duty, fine, he is entitled, but still no reason not to attend, he had a nice Mercedes Benz and a driver at his disposal paid for by the Portuguese taxpayer. He should have gone and taken control of this situation!

Sorry Honestbroker for the Baptism of fire. Look forward to reading more of your posts.
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: PJ BLUNDERS!

Post by honestbroker on Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:37 am

Rosiepops wrote:
honestbroker wrote:
tulip wrote:And then following it up by saying that 'there was no sign of an abductor'! No, just masses of new fingerprints, footprints and DNA, all of which they simply could NOT have matched up .

You know, this there's no evidence of an abductor line is one that winds me up like no other.

Have you studied the case of the Peter Voisey conviction, in the North of England a few years ago? The time was early evening. He walked into a house through an unlocked door, originally with intent to burgle. In the house were a woman, other members of the family and a little girl, two years older than Madeleine when she was abducted, soaking in a bath. Voisey walked into the bathroom, minutes after the little girl's mother had exited it, and decided to take the girl. He coaxed her out of the bath and into his car, drove her away to a country lane, raped her, then released her alive. There were no witnesses and nobody in the house heard anything that aroused their suspicions.

The only scene-of-crime evidence was a footprint on the bathroom floor -- and that because the floor was wet. Without that, there would have been no evidence. The footprint proved crucial in Voisey's conviction.

Reverting back to Praia da Luz, do you remember the bloody footprint in the apartment? As I recall, it was only ever ruled out as belonging to Kate or Gerry and hypothesised (but never proved) as possibly that of a PJ officer. The blood, apparently, could have been trampled in from outside. What if it was the footprint of Madeleine's abductor?

Welcome to the forum, great to have you aboard. :D

I remember this case because at the time I could not get my head around how this person had managed to get in a house at such a time, when normal household family things were going on, at a normally hectic time in any family home and simply walk into the bathroom and take this child. It beggared belief but it happened and I was glad that I did not doubt this poor child's mother, like many did pointing their accusatory fingers as usual and giving everyone the benefit of their ignorance.

I have pointed to this case many times over the past 15 months, saying look, even if the parents were there, then this could have still happened. I believe that the McCann's were unlucky to have apartment 5a, if it had been any other family in there, I believe their child would have been abducted and not Madeleine. I also believe that someone was intent on abducting a child at this time and they would have taken another child in some way or another, momentarily when eyes were taken off the child, or the child wanders unnoticed like they do! But definitely someones child would have been abducted, I believe whoever took Madeleine was alerted by a spotter that there were suitable children within this vicinity, not necessarily Madeleine either.

I also point to a case where if you remember a child was staying with her father in a London flat, he was asleep in the next room to his daughter and someone broke into that apartment and abducted the child, while her father slept unaware in the next room. The child was later found murdered and had been sexually assaulted. I cannot remember the names but do remember that they may be from Eastern Europe somewhere.
Our police had to suspect the father, but this they did and quickly ruled him out, unfortunately they found the poor child some days later.

What amazes me about the antis, is their complacency, to me this is more dangerous than leaving their children unattended for 20/30 minute blocks! They simply rule out that these things can happen undetected and in so doing they could be placing their own children in danger. I understand that it is dreadful to contemplate this and could lead to paranoia about ones children, but they must be aware that things like this do happen, if they are, they can better protect their own children. If the McCann's were aware (and also aware of the things happening in PDL BEFORE Madeleine vanished), then just perhaps they would never have made that fatal error and have never have left the children thinking it was safe to do so and Madeleine may never have been abducted?

With regard about that footprint, yes I remember this they tried to say it was a size 6 and Kate was a six, so therefor it was her footprint, completely disregarding that half the female population is probably a size six! I am! That there were many other people entering that apartment that night a size 6 most likely (even the possible abductor!) What really gets me is this supposed bloody footprint, could have been vital evidence and it was allowed to become contaminated, could it be that the abductor had a female accomplice size 6 shoe? Could it belong to a male with small feet. This potentially could have been a massive clue, as very few men have size 6 feet, but some do! And because of that buffoon, that clown that idiot Amaral, potentially vital evidence has been lost forever!

The blood on that footprint was minuscule apparently and not conclusive, it could have been there for ages and have nothing to do with the McCann's, apparently blood found in this apartment was not identified to anyone, was found to be that of an Eastern European man, so this blood could well have belonged to him.
Was this man ever traced? Can this be said for certain? I for one will be hoping this is explained in the files!
apparently at the same time there was also a bloody footprint said to have been found on the hire car, this was leaked to the press by a "source close to the PJ" but this footprint turned out to be that belonging to one of local policeman, a member of the GNR!

As for this cleaning of the curtains and the apartment etc, this again was another amazing blunder by the PJ, in the few days following Madeleine's disappearance the PJ allowed MW cleaners in to clean the apartment and the curtains and they also changed the beds *REMOVING* vital evidence from the scene and laundering them along with loads of other bedding! How dare the PJ try and say that the McCann's cleaned this apartment to conceal evidence, it was the PJ that again messed potentially vital evidence. Buffoon Amaral should have immediately ordered the bedding AND the mattress to be sent off for urgent forensic tests! Again we have Amaral trying to blame other people for his own inadequacies, his own damned incompetence!

He did not even attend the scene that night, preferring to conduct this investigation for a tiny child over the telephone! I just find this incredible, there is no excuse for it, none at all. Was he on or off duty? If he was on duty why did he not attend this serious situation developing and becoming more serious all the time? Had he been drinking? What? If he had been drinking and he was off duty, fine, he is entitled, but still no reason not to attend, he had a nice Mercedes Benz and a driver at his disposal paid for by the Portuguese taxpayer. He should have gone and taken control of this situation!

Sorry Honestbroker for the Baptism of fire. Look forward to reading more of your posts.

Hi Rosie. Thanks for the welcome and don't worry about 'batism of fire'. Having posted fairly extensively on 3 arguidos, the response my posts got there is far more what I'd term baptism of fire lol!

I'm glad I'm not alone in recognising the possible significance of the Voisey case. It's also interesting what you say about the blood recovered from the apartment and identified as from a Northern European male. The other half of our intrepid canine duo (at least, thelynchKate&GerryRus mob might say) perpetrated that find. There was a perceptive article about it in The Guardian, which raised (and offered an answer to) the question: why did the Portuguese forensic examination earlier fail to spot this blood. The proffered answer was that they didn't -- that someone who hired the apartment after the McCanns had vacated cut himself, bled heavily, cleaned up after himself and quite unwittingly left a trail for Keela to pick up on which led to the almost hysterical The McCanns are guilty clamour that followed.

It's all quite staggering, really.

honestbroker
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 211
Location : britain
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: PJ BLUNDERS!

Post by Rosie on Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:56 am

It is staggering and I hope that the team that the McCann's have just retained go to PDL and start their investigation from scratch! I don't know if this will yield anything but it may help give them a feel for the case and as the owner of the apartment allowed the News of the World into the apartment to film and take pictures, I see no reason why she would not allow this team in too. Despite all the comings and goings in that apartment since little Madeleine disappeared from there, there may still be clues around and thorough forensic sweep of the apartment carried out by people that actually know what they are doing, may possibly throw up a clue or two.

_________________
no way
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!


"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Just To Refresh The Memory of The Long Lunches

Post by Rosie on Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:02 am


SEARCH FOR MADELEINE: DAY 150
Grant Hodgson In Praia Da Luz 30/09/2007


Puffing on a cigarette and knocking back beers, the man leading the world's biggest missing child inquiry enjoys yet another long, boozy lunch.
Portuguese police chief Goncalo Amaral worked as little as four-and-a--half hours a day this week - despite a mountain of uninvestigated sightings of Madeleine McCann on his desk.
The Sunday Mirror has discovered that 252 possible tip-offs about the four-year-old have been reported to Amaral, any one of which might just lead to her being traced. But the vast majority have not even been checked.
Amaral, in charge of a squad of 30 detectives, has convinced himself she is dead, despite having no evidence for it.
And since the return from Portugal of Kate and Gerry McCann and most of the media covering the case, many in his squad have had their feet up, their main role seemingly to provide drinking companions for their boss.
The McCanns, who cling to the hope of getting Madeleine back, will be appalled that the inquiry - supposedly still running at full-steam - has effectively stopped amid a welter of boozy lunch breaks.
A source close to the family said: "It is devastating for them to know leads are not being chased up. They always feared that once they left Portugal, the inquiry would peter out."
On Wednesday, when the world was praying that a little girl seen in Morocco may be Madeleine, Amaral and his team seemed utterly uninterested and left it to the British media to establish it was a false alarm.
He instead enjoyed a twohour 10 minute lunch washed down with wine. The next day was a similar tale - lunch lasted two-and-a-half hours. And on Friday he was gone for more than three.
Even more appallingly, while Kate and Gerry have been warned they face a year in jail for discussing the case, Amaral was overheard in a cafe brazenly accusing them of killing Madeleine.
In a conversation with a Portuguese racing driver, he was heard saying he was sure the little girl was dead even though there's no final proof that she is. He told ex-F1 star Pedro Lamy he believed the McCanns drugged Madeleine to keep her quiet and accidentally killed her.
Amaral said: "The police case is we are sure the parents kiled Madeleine. They are both doctors and know about drugs. We are confident in our case." One of the group outrageously chipped in how he believed the couple could have taken cocaine on the night Madeleine disappeared.
The conversation was a flagrant breach of the judicial secrecy rules which prevent Kate and Gerry from defending themselves against police leaks. Amaral, his beer belly spilling over his baggy jeans and a creased shirt unbuttoned to reveal a gold medallion, looked more like a holidaymaker than a detective in charge of a case which today enters its 150th day.
Only last week Antonio Cluny, president of Portugal's public prosecutors service, said the search for Madeleine's body was a huge priority for the police. Until it is found, he said, prosecutors had to consider the possibility that almost anything could have happened to the girl and they could not rely on the police theory that Kate and Gerry were responsible for her death. He said: "Without the little girl's body, everything is extremely complicated."
Amaral, who is himself under investigation for allegedly helping to cover up a police beating carried out to extract a confession from the mother of another missing girl, is the regional head of the Policia Judiciaria, or PJ for short.
The Carvi fish restaurant where he spends hundreds of pounds a week is a few minutes' walk from PJ headquarters in the seaside town of Portimao.
The Sunday Mirror watched as Amaral and colleagues tucked into a series of fish dishes, washed down with lager and white wine.
His longest session, which lasted three hours and 10 minutes, was on Friday afternoon. It meant he could not have carried out more than four-and-a-half hours of work all day. Amaral, 47, who has a young daughter, is No3 in the Madeleine inquiry, in charge of its day-to-day running. After one drinking spree this week, the moustachioed police chief got in his car and drove home.
The McCanns were questioned separately at the grim PJ building for up to 10 hours earlier this month when they became suspects in Madeleine's disappearance.
Kate was also told if she agreed to admit she had accidentally killed Madeleine she would receive a lighter sentence.
The couple, now at home in Rothley, Leics, vehemently deny having anything to do with their daughter's disappearance. The McCanns' official spokesman Clarence Mitchell said last night: "Kate and Gerry want to cooperate with the Portuguese police and would hope that they and their resources are being deployed as effectively as possible at all times."
And writing in his regular internet blog this week Gerry McCann told of the rollercoaster ride they experienced this week after the false alarm in Morocco. He added: "Despite the disappointment, it is encouraging that people are still being vigilant and have not stopped looking for Madeleine. This is so incredibly important to us both."
Although not, it seems, to Chief Inspector Goncalo Amaral.

DIARY OF POLICE CHIEF AMARAL

1.15pm GO FOR LUNCH - 4.23pm BACK TO WORK
Wednesday: While the world hopes a young blonde girl seen in Morocco might be Madeleine, Amaral and his team have other priorities.

9.30am: Amaral arrives for work in his car wearing a beige jacket, jeans and a white shirt.

1.17pm: He casually strolls out of the police building and takes a leisurely stroll to the Carvi restaurant with his boss Guilhermino Encarnacao - dubbed Inspector Clueless - who is making a rare visit to the investigation.
Lunch: They share a bottle of wine white and two fish platters before heading back to the office at 3.27pm.

6.30pm: Amaral heads home.
Thursday: Amaral's boss has left town, meaning he can focus properly his lunch.

9.30am: He clocks on.

1.07pm: It's down tools time as he heads for lunch with a younger colleague.

1.15pm: They are joined by a Nancy Dell'Olio lookalike, who wears a figure-hugging black dress. The woman greets Amaral by patting him on the backside and ruffling his thinning hair.

1.20pm: The group move to Amaral's preferred secluded table. His first drink is a pinkcoloured fruit cordial but he's soon switching to a glass of Portuguese Sagres lager.

2.19pm: Amaral has a coughing fit which lasts more than three minutes. He splutters at the table, sipping water before picking up the bill for the 84 meal.

3.30pm: The woman leaves by herself and the men follow a few minutes' later.

6.13pm: Amaral emerges from the building with the colleague he went to lunch with. They return to the Carvi and sit watching the evening news on the TV.

6.48pm: The young man leaves after another beer. Amaral stays on, eating a couple of fish dishes.

9.55pm: After a few more beers, he heads back to his car and drives home.

Friday: 9.54am: Amaral pitches up for work even later than normal.

1.08pm: After fewer than three hours at his desk, he's off to pick up his daughter from school and brings her back to the Carvi with him.

1.15pm: He orders the first of at least four beers. He and his colleague also order a bottle of white wine while the little girl has a soft drink.

2.14pm: He takes his daughter back to the car. She is driven off and he is joined by two more friends and his racing driver friend. Amaral then has at least three more beers and a glass of wine.

4.23pm: It's nearly time to go home and, after splitting the bill and saying goodbye to his friend, Amaral and two of his colleagues slowly walk back to their office.

5.55pm: After just an hour and 32 minutes back at his desk, Amaral emerges into the bright afternoon sunlight carrying a white plastic bag and blue folder. He walks the short distance from his office to the underground car park.

6.10pm: After getting into his navy blue Volvo he heads for home, and the 148th day of the Madeleine hunt ends as it began - in a hive of inactivity.

_________________
no way
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!


"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Just To Refresh The Memory of The Long Lunches

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:23 am

What a cushy job Amaral had. When I think of the hours a day my husband puts in at his job...and has done for over 40 years.
The trouble with Amaral is..he thinks he is a celebrity, and tries to act out the part. You only have to look at pictures of him signing his trash book to see he loves the limelight.
The man is a fat pig, in my opinion.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

AMARAL CELEBRITY?

Post by Royal on Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:56 am

Quite right Mumsie, and Amaral will be a celebrity when he's behind bars, oh boy the other prisoners will have a field day signing his copy book after they have finished with him! Hope he's partial to a little romance and love making!!
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Location : Manchester
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Royal

Post by dianeh on Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:11 am

Yukkkkkk
avatar
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Age : 53
Location : Outback, Australia
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: PJ BLUNDERS!

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:51 pm

He will be a celbrity behind bars!!

I can here him now.

"I'm a celebrity, get me out of here!!"

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: PJ BLUNDERS!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum