Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Just To Let You Know

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Just To Let You Know

Post by lily on Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:55 am

At Cath's post. clapping clapping clapping

lily
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 on Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:32 am

Yes, I second everything Cath has said. cheerleaders
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Zavvi on Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:00 am

bluj1515 wrote:Yes, I second everything Cath has said. cheerleaders

Me too...well put Cath and for Rosie xxx
Zavvi
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:34 am

It is imperative that this forum continues to be open. I believe this forum is going to continue to be open.

Well put Cath

for you Rosiepops

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5572
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:27 pm

I think everyone knows that I want my favourite forum to remain open. I love the forum and the forum members, we have been together for a long time now, with a common cause. And with all this comes the support we have given to the McCanns, and that I hope in some small way has helped them.

To Rosie, Tinks and Chris. I know that you whatever decision that you make, it will be with a great deal of thought and measure.

BTW, going private is not a long term option, it has only been suggested as a short term one, to get over the 'hump'.

Let me know if you need any help with anything.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 on Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:14 pm

If any forum should be made to close down, it should be the missing Madeleine forum.
Anyone browsing the net who may be unfortunate enough to come across that site may end up believing what they read, sadly.
Sites like this one need to remain open, without them, Madeleine may never be traced.
The thought of the missing Madeleine forum and benetts houndation site being the only ones remaining, fill me with dread.
Madeleine wont stand a chance.
I do hope Deuce stops and thinks about his actions.
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by maria on Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:02 pm

Sorry it took so long to show up. I've been, still am, very much unwell, I just occasionally look in.

Admin, I very much understand your position, there are times when we just want to throw it all up and turn our backs, continue with our lives. Specially Rosie, whom I feel is the heart and soul of this forum, without even attempting to be its crowned owner.

But I also think that when someone reaches a certain degree of conciousness s/he is not allowed to abandon ship, any ship.

I don't read or participate in other fora, I just read what you may point out. Rosie, let go. If someone writes lies or provokations about you, leave it. Unless they are really offensive. In that case, do not answer, complain. And make this complaint public if you feel it is worth. Then leave it. 'They', whoever 'they' may be, are not your friends, we are. 'They' need you to destroy, not necessarily 'you', but your work. It is their quest, ruin other people's good work, no matter what that work is about.

And Madeleine and her family still need our work, even if it is only a short text in a forum where they are so deeply loved and cherished.

Admin, Rosie a very big hug, please do not give up.

maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:57 pm

Rosiepops my friend, another word of support: remember the attacks I have endured from the antis, the nasty names they called me, but, none of that stopped me, it only gave more strenght / determination to carry on fighting (Vee also helped me when I was down, and for that Im very grateful to him), so my friend, I continue to push forward. You know Rosiepops, you are cherished by everyone at J4, we are all grateful for all your hard work / efforts. We are all here to help you. So my friend, focus only in the reason why this forum exists, this forum continues to be open, to do what is best, to do the best J4 knows, to assist in the reason which is why this forum was created because that reason is what really matters. I agree with Maria.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot on Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:08 pm

I agree with both of you, Pedro.

PS. I am Wednesday on PFA.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins on Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:35 pm

dianeh wrote:Rosie, Chris and Tinks

I am shocked to hear that Deuce has continued his campaign against our forum and against Rosie in particular. I am also very sad to hear that you are considering shutting the forum.

Is this what Deuce had in mind? To take away a forum of support for the McCanns. To remove from the public all of the information that this forum has. To remove from Britain the contacts with Marcos and Isabel in Portugal. To cause hurt to Maria and Pedro, who have provided us all (including Deuce) with a Portuguese perspective.

Is he such a selfish person that he never gave this any thought?

Does he care more for his own ego, than for any help or support that we can give to the McCanns in their search for Madeleine?

And the answer to those questions, judging by Deuce's actions would have to be yes.

Good heavens...not been online for a few days and come back to this !!!........I thought that his perceived slur was sorted ages ago...FFKksake............He needs to stick to his word and sod off the Forums....
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins on Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:41 pm

maria wrote:Sorry it took so long to show up. I've been, still am, very much unwell, I just occasionally look in.

Admin, I very much understand your position, there are times when we just want to throw it all up and turn our backs, continue with our lives. Specially Rosie, whom I feel is the heart and soul of this forum, without even attempting to be its crowned owner.

But I also think that when someone reaches a certain degree of conciousness s/he is not allowed to abandon ship, any ship.

I don't read or participate in other fora, I just read what you may point out. Rosie, let go. If someone writes lies or provokations about you, leave it. Unless they are really offensive. In that case, do not answer, complain. And make this complaint public if you feel it is worth. Then leave it. 'They', whoever 'they' may be, are not your friends, we are. 'They' need you to destroy, not necessarily 'you', but your work. It is their quest, ruin other people's good work, no matter what that work is about.

And Madeleine and her family still need our work, even if it is only a short text in a forum where they are so deeply loved and cherished.

Admin, Rosie a very big hug, please do not give up.

Totally agree with you Maria...(Didn't know you were ill..((HUGS)).........)

Guys you do a great and needed job on here..............PLEASE don't let a bitter person end this.
You have all stood up to more than this...............He needs to shove his self centred head up where the sun don't shine !!.Sorry but he makes me sooo mad...
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel on Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:29 am

Dear Members,

After hours and hours of thought and discussion we have decided to keep the forum open, it is obvious to us this is what our genuine members want and we do not want to let you all down. I hope you can understand why we felt as we did, last week, and thank you for your overwhelming support this last few days.

We would also like to thank Bonny and Tony, as well as all who emailed us.

Chris, Rosie and Tinks
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot on Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:39 am

Thank God for that. Et Merci Beaucoupe

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath on Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:40 am

Good. Glad to hear that. Thank you Chris, Rosie and Tinks. Hugs

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins on Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:56 am

christabel wrote:Dear Members,

After hours and hours of thought and discussion we have decided to keep the forum open, it is obvious to us this is what our genuine members want and we do not want to let you all down. I hope you can understand why we felt as we did, last week, and thank you for your overwhelming support this last few days.

We would also like to thank Bonny and Tony, as well as all who emailed us.

Chris, Rosie and Tinks

Phew...Thankyou all .....
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicane on Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:45 am

Wonderful news.

Chicane
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 197

http://maddiemaccann.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:53 am

Such wonderful news which makes me so happy, thank God for that. Thank you J4 admin for your excellent decision. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zavvi on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:40 am

Such a tremendous relief....
Zavvi
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 on Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:44 am

Great news, we will still be here to celebrate when Madeleine is found safe and well.
Yehh!!
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 on Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:25 am

I agree completely with Peaceful. Thank you admins for keeping this forum opened.

Maria, I am so sorry to hear that you are ill and wish you a speedy and complete recovery - will a
help?
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:16 am

Tinks, Chris, Rosie.

Thank you. You probably dont hear it enough. But thank you for all your effort. Thank you for being my friends. Thank you for keeping this forum open.

Thank you for caring about a little girl lost in a vast world, and thank you for caring for her parents who just want her back.

Maria, I hope you are feeling better soon. We have missed you aroung here.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by jean on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:33 am

I've just returned from holiday to read all of your comments. I am so glad that you have decided to keep the forum going. When Madeleine was abducted I joined what I thought was a genuine forum with like minded people whose only aim was to get this precious little girl back. For a while it was a friendly affair with lots of 'nice' people - then the nasties found us and our little group was taken 'off air'. Some weeks later I was contacted by Nigel who told me about you and I was so glad to be able to talk to people who care as much as I do. But as we have just found out it only takes one to try to wreck all the hard work that has gone into making the forum what it is. I am so pleased that you have decided to keep it open because not only would we be unable to share any information or band together and make some sort of impression, but Madeleine and her parents would also lose an exceptionally valuable forum too. ~Thanks again for deciding to keep going - I am with you all the way until Madeleine is found.

Back to business - I have read the comments regarding the proposed disbanding of CEOP and I am devastated. This operation has saved numerous children and has raked out various gangs of paedophiles. I sincerely hope that the rumour isn't true - I shall be writing a very strongly worded letter to George Osborne this week.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:25 pm

Peaceful, dianeh, jean, your words are also mine.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 on Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:50 am

Thank God. When the burden becomes too much for the three of you, know in your heart that we are available to help out, to be a sounding board, etc.
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:45 am

Jean i to have just returned from minxys house to read that the forum was possibly going to be closed!!
however mi pleased to now read that it isnt going to be closed.......it has to keep up and going!!!!!

This forum is one of the only places that little Madeleine and her family get supported by online readers and bloggers who follow this tragic case.
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top