Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Just To Let You Know

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just To Let You Know

Post by Admin on Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:16 am

Admin Announcement

We thought members would like to know that Mod/Deuce has filed another completely unprovoked litigation against this forum.

This is especially unfair on Rosie because he keeps singling her out for specific mention.

Sadly we would like to let you know, so it doesn't come as a complete shock, that we are considering closing the forum, as none of us have the time or need the stress which Mod is intent on carrying on with.

We will let you, our brilliant and valid members know, as soon as we have reached a decision.

Admin

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-04-18

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz

Back to top Go down

Re: Just To Let You Know

Post by Pedro Silva on Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:09 am

Please, I beg you, donīt close the forum, because that is what the antis wants. If the forum is closed, that will give more strenght to the antis, they will see that they defeated us, and we cannot allow that to happen.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5571
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 on Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:16 am

I agree with pedro - if you close the forum then the antis win. Who then will support the McCanns and Madeleine?
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:18 am

Please, please, I urge every member of this forum to make stronger pressure on J4 admin, to continue to keep this forum opened, because we cannot let the antis win. Help me convince J4 admin to keep this forum opened. Please help.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel on Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:21 am

Pedro,Calcite,

This is not down to any anti's. It is Deuce that can't seem to let this go.
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:49 am

Christabel my friend, antis or not, deuce or not, one thing I know: THIS FORUM MUST CONTINUE TO BE OPENED. I URGE YOU TO CONVINCE J4 admin to continue with this forum opened, it is vital that this forum is opened. Surely that there are other ways to deal with deuce. Itīs not needed to close the forum. Iīm totally against closing this forum, as Iīm sure every member of J4 shares my feelings.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicane on Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:54 am

I don't know what is going on behind different screens and if the problem is not shared with (some) members, I don't see how I can help to avoid this forum closing down.
I would regret it though.
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-09-02

http://maddiemaccann.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:38 am

I think that given the importance of this forum, and taking into account the interests of both the admin J4 and Deuce, I think it would be good for both parties to a compromise in order to solve this problem, and the latter behavior, is not to demean or humiliate himself before the other party. Often in life we must "compromise with the enemy" (although this is not the case) to reach a compromise between both parties. Therefore, there solve this, a civilized way because when such an agreement is established in a positive way for both parties, then everything will be fine and nothing more will be discussed between J4 admin / deuce.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:00 am

Pedro I have no idea who wrote that, but you cannot reach a compromise with someone who keeps attacking people that have never done him any harm - and we haven't.

I have had enough of him, I cannot run this forum and my life and every couple of weeks have to stop what I am doing in order to respond to Deuce's imagined wrongs, I do not have the time and I certainly do not have the inclination.
He chose to go off everywhere and have arguments with people, that has nothing at all to do with us.

We can take all the rubbish from the antis, we expect that, what we do not expect is to be repeatedly attacked from someone who is supposed to be on this side.
So well done to him, looks like he is going to succeed where the antis couldn't, I hope he is satisfied, he'll get what he wanted, the forum closed. Well done to him and Butler. No doubt if we decide to close the forum, they be slapping each other on the back over this one.

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Mulleena on Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:03 am

I sincerely hope this forum doesnt close!!!

Mulleena
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:39 am

Donīt let the forum be closed, we need, we want this forum opened, donīt let yourself being intimidated, donīt let the antis succeed.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 on Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:03 am

I could not bear the closing of the forum. What would we do for unbiased news and the truth for Amaral? Is it possible we could go private for some time?
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicane on Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:22 am

What can we do to help you and the team Rosie?
Look at the pictures in the header....don't give up and never give in!
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-09-02

http://maddiemaccann.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 on Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:50 pm

I agree with all the comments made by Chicane, Bluj, Mullena and Pedro. Hell, Rosie, it's not the first time you've come under attack - you had worst - remember Clawsie, Vile, Alsabella, Dr. Val and Notdoc - probably a million more - I think he is probably suffering from "blog fatigue" and it's affecting his mind. If we have to make it private for a while then, please let's do this.

Last edited by Rosie on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected error in name)
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:35 pm

Rosie, Chris and Tinks

I am shocked to hear that Deuce has continued his campaign against our forum and against Rosie in particular. I am also very sad to hear that you are considering shutting the forum.

Is this what Deuce had in mind? To take away a forum of support for the McCanns. To remove from the public all of the information that this forum has. To remove from Britain the contacts with Marcos and Isabel in Portugal. To cause hurt to Maria and Pedro, who have provided us all (including Deuce) with a Portuguese perspective.

Is he such a selfish person that he never gave this any thought?

Does he care more for his own ego, than for any help or support that we can give to the McCanns in their search for Madeleine?

And the answer to those questions, judging by Deuce's actions would have to be yes.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink Panther on Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:08 pm

Good morning. I know I haven't posted on here in a long while, but I do come and read when I have time. I personally would like to hear the background to this, his reasons etc. PP

Last edited by Pink Panther on Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos)
Pink Panther
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:47 pm

"Itīs Vee who is suffering from "blog fatigue" and it's affecting his mind". Youīre wrong about Vee, my friend Calcite. Please, donīt involve Vee in this situation, it is difficult to our friend Vee all this situation, because he is a friend of deuce.

So, I agree with Blujīs idea: "Is it possible we could go private for some time? ". This idea should be followed by J4 admin.

Also agree with Calcite: "If we have to make it private for a while then, please let's do this."

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot on Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:53 pm

dianeh wrote:Rosie, Chris and Tinks

I am shocked to hear that Deuce has continued his campaign against our forum and against Rosie in particular. I am also very sad to hear that you are considering shutting the forum.

Is this what Deuce had in mind? To take away a forum of support for the McCanns. To remove from the public all of the information that this forum has. To remove from Britain the contacts with Marcos and Isabel in Portugal. To cause hurt to Maria and Pedro, who have provided us all (including Deuce) with a Portuguese perspective.

Is he such a selfish person that he never gave this any thought?

Does he care more for his own ego, than for any help or support that we can give to the McCanns in their search for Madeleine?

And the answer to those questions, judging by Deuce's actions would have to be yes.

I agree. Let's just go Private for a while.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:54 pm

I agree with you Calcite: " Rosie, it's not the first time you've come under attack - you had worst - remember Clawsie, Vile, Alsabella, Dr. Val and Notdoc - probably a million more - If we have to make it private for a while then, please let's do this".

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath on Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:00 am

I agree with everybody who's said "lets go private for a while".
It would be a shame to decide to close the forum because of one man's complaint (don't even know what he's complained about).
Talking to Butler doesn't make him her friend, nor her accomplice. And to be frankly honest, I doubt it's Deuce's intention to get J4 closed. But I can also imagine people, like Rosie, are fed up with him and what he's doing.
Let emotions calm down and let rational thoughts dictate the future of this forum.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:38 am

I agree with you Cath: "Let emotions calm down and let rational thoughts dictate the future of this forum".

"I doubt it's Deuce's intention to get J4 closed".

The future of this forum is to continue to be open.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 on Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:49 am

It's probably not his intention. But any continued complaints to the forum host cause issues for the forum and since it's a free forum they can basically rip out the plug at any time.

It is not the actions of a reasonable person to make a formal complaint to a forum because he slightly disagrees with one post that he thinks - THINKS - might be adverse to something he likes.
He needs to go into a dark room with Bren and turn off the computer.
He cannot accept that other disagree with him. He thinks he is so good and holy and moral that anyone who shares a different opinion is a bad person and he can do whatever he wants to them at will.
He is a GROWN MAN.
He acts like a petulant child at best.
As an adult one's past goods and even current goods do not make up for one's bad acts.
I truly think he manufacturers these situations so that the antis can run and point and say "Look! The pros are immoral too they are just as bad look at their forum wars, etc." Because he's still PISSED that especially posters on PFA2 believe they are on the "right" side or something.
Actions speak louder than words and Deuce can blather on about how he dislikes division and forum wars all he wants, but he is the Great Divider.
It's either his way or the highway.
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by lily on Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:21 am

Let emotions calm down and let rational thoughts dictate the future of this forum.

I agree with this too. If you choose to go to a closed forum for a while, then that might be a good idea.

Frankly, Deuce's actions certainly do sound self-centered and childish. Has he forgotten a young girl named Madeleine?

Rosie, I hope you are okay. Hugs

lily
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:46 am

Cath wrote:I agree with everybody who's said "lets go private for a while".
It would be a shame to decide to close the forum because of one man's complaint (don't even know what he's complained about).
Talking to Butler doesn't make him her friend, nor her accomplice. And to be frankly honest, I doubt it's Deuce's intention to get J4 closed. But I can also imagine people, like Rosie, are fed up with him and what he's doing.

We have given the thought of going private some thought before we made the announcement, this seemed to be against what the tenet of the forum is, ie to support Madeleine and her parents until the child is found and returned home, we cannot do this from behind closed doors. Just so there is absolutely no confusion we still think Madeleine is alive and well and will be returned home to her parents and no one is going to tell us different, we have an undying belief about this, which is in tune with most people on here, which is why this forum is usually such a happy place.

This has nothing to do with Deuce/Mod talking to Butler, Mod is no longer a member of this forum, he flounced off last time he caused a fuss.
If it is not Mod's intention to get this forum closed down then why has he reported it twice? Is this what a friend of Madeleine, her parents and this forum would do? Despite his feelings, which obviously are no longer in tune with the majority of people on here, but that is for him and him alone. I past wondering or even caring what he is thinking.

I have been off the forum for quite a while because TBH I had to take a break, all this fuss with him had caused me to be really demotivated, he actually achieved what no anti, despite what they said or did to me had ever come close to doing. Someone then sent me an email to Chaos and there, once again completely out of the blue I discover that Deuce's wife, whom I have never met, never conversed with never communicated with was attacking me aided and abetted by Mum21 who as you will all know just jumps in whenever she thinks she can put the boot into me. I was forced to make a post defending myself and this forum, I also sent him an email telling him to just leave me alone. That settled down and now this? We find that yet again he has made complaints to the forum hosts that are completely unfounded, completely out of the blue. It looks like he attacks every 2/3 weeks, why he does this only he can answer but we are sick of it.

Is this the end of his attacks? Or will there be more in a couple of weeks? Just to reiterate we never do anything to warrant this, it is crazy and it is also extremely distressing to go into ones email account to finding emails of this nature either from him or from the hosts.

Anyway I have to talk to the others again and we will come to a decision, we are trying to calm down a bit before we make it because making decisions while you are very angry is never really a good idea. I just want to add thank God for Chris and Tinks too, they are brilliant and 100% supportive, the kind of people you dream of having for friends.

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath on Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:16 am

Deuce is not important, nor is his complaint as long as the host doesn't close the site because of that. YOU Rosie, Chris and Tinks, you ARE important!
You/we don't have to go private forever. Perhaps just for a little while until this issue is solved? Or perhaps not at all, that's up to you to decide.
But please don't give up, don't give in to him! That way you'd stop doing what you want to do, to support Madeleine and her family.

Think of everybody who will cheer if you close the forum, Bennett, Morais, the MM gang.
Think of everybody who will cry when you close it, we your members but also a lot of other people, who support the search for Madeleine. People who would never know anything about things that are going on in Portugal, going on re Amaral, because the only other site that brings information is censoring what they publish.
Please, go on, fight the bullies!
We need you Rosie, we need this site and all the information you've gathered.
If you need help, if I can help, you know where you can find me.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top