Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Times website article, from Dec 16th.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Times website article, from Dec 16th.

Post by vee8 on Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:07 pm

Apologies to anyone who has already seen this, but it is still the most honest, fair and inciteful article I have read on the case so far. Please note he states that he is neither a friend of the McCann's, nor has an axe to grind with the Portuguese police. I tried to copy the whole article, but the post was then too big.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article3040094.ece

Kate and Gerry McCann: Beyond the smears
For six months David James Smith has examined the evidence surrounding the disappearance of Madeleine McCann for The Sunday Times Magazine. In this, the most comprehensive — and authoritative — investigation yet, he addresses the key issues facing Gerry and Kate as they prepare for Christmas without their daughter
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Times website article, from Dec 16th.

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:31 pm

Hiya vee8
Thank you for this Article, I think it helps Us to read it again ...
but for those that Cant see any further than their own Noses, and have said things like ..
"Kate & Gerry Never actually Looked for Madeleine themselves"

I would like them too read the paragraph below ..

While searches began, Gerry was worried about Kate, as she was so distraught and kept talking about paedophiles, saying Madeleine would be dead. He tried to be reassuring, but of course he was thinking the same things.

It all came pouring out of him at 23.40 – from his phone records – when he called his sister Trish in Scotland ranting and raving semi-coherently on the phone about Madeleine being taken, and Trish kept trying to get him to calm down. A sharp contrast with the way he would be later, particularly in public, once he had regained his self-control.

They got up at first light and went to search alone on the open scrubland beyond the resort, wandering around, calling Madeleine’s name. It was cold and lonely – there was no answer.
Gerry had asked the departing PJ detectives at half three about contacting the media to make an appeal. One of the officers had reacted with surprising agitation, waving his hand emphatically: “No journalists! No journalists!” That, of course, was not quite how it worked out. Because We All know that they were hiding something Much Bigger ! (My Words in Case of Any Confusion)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top