Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Dad jumps from pool balcony to save son

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dad jumps from pool balcony to save son

Post by clairesy on Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:38 pm

Omg thats a disgrace.I would have threw them bl@@dy life guards in one by one with weights attached to their feet if they had done that to my child and handed them a rod and then asked them to try swim to me..see how they bloody like it when they are struggling to hang on to life.They should be fired!

Well done to his dad who was on the ball....and thankfully he was there watching his son..some swimming instructors prefer you to go wait elsewhere and not nearby when they are giving swimming lessons.
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:27 am

I not only watch the whole swimming lesson but when both my kids are having a lesson together I hop in as well. And my swimming teacher is a personal friend who looks after my kids very very well.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:24 pm

What kind of swimming lesson is it if the instructor's not even in the pool? Horrible. Those lifeguards should ashamed. My little brother is an ocean lifeguard here and they would be fired and crucified if they ever did this.
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:36 pm

bluje...i agree with you...

Its weird though i cant understand for the life of me why so many of them stood by and watched...the only thing i can think of is that they took it upon themselves to sort of leave the boy fight his way of it in way, EG.. throw you in at the deep and you will soon bloody swim boy!!

But thats disgusting,the boy was struggling and by standing there offering him a pole so he can get himself out of trouble wont help a person learn to swim it scares them and obviously others who are watching to...his poor father must have been beside himself with worry. Weather its a child or an adult,if they cant swim THEY CANT SWIM and struggling in the pool aint a good opportunity to teach someone how to survive and get themselves swimming!! ...Instructors(i would of thought) would have known that,and taken a more professional approach to the matter...not just decided to leave him struggle to see if he can finally get himself stabilised and out of trouble.its crazy.

But i bet you thats what they done..i bet you they though hmmm hes not in trouble we wont let him drown,we are right here..although we will let him struggle a bit to see if hes capable of helping himself.

Bloody idiots probably put him off for life.

clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:06 am

Yes, Clairsey, thought the same thing. They thought they were going to just let him save himself but he's a little child who is tired and struggling. Crazy.
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top