Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Madeleine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine

Post by jean on Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:58 am

Dare we hope? We dare.

Can we hope? We can.

Should we hope? We must.

Even after three years and a bit there is still a chance. Let us never give up hope, and continue to search for this special little girl.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Location : knutsford cheshire
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine

Post by Pedro Silva on Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:09 am

jean my friend, I agree with your wise words, we are here for as long as it takes until the day sweet Madeleine McCann is safely returned to her loving family. Take a look at Jaycee Lee Dugard, Shawn Hornbeck, Natasha Kampusch, they were also find alive, so can sweet Madeleine McCann found alive.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5572
Location : Portugal
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine

Post by Winter on Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:14 am


Winter
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 30
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine

Post by Catkins on Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:18 pm

jean wrote:Dare we hope? We dare.

Can we hope? We can.

Should we hope? We must.

Even after three years and a bit there is still a chance. Let us never give up hope, and continue to search for this special little girl.

Hope will never leave us.....until I know different...I will be here until Madeleine is found and please God returned to her family.
avatar
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine

Post by erngath on Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:01 am

Likewise, I will continue to hope she is found. xx

Hello all, don't post much but read all your posts.

continued hope and prayers for Madeleine and her family. xx

erngath
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 49
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine

Post by clairesy on Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:16 am

erngath wrote:Likewise, I will continue to hope she is found. xx

Hello all, don't post much but read all your posts.

continued hope and prayers for Madeleine and her family. xx

Hi there erngath

how are you?...

glad you still read here and post occasionally.

your welcome here any time you like,would be great to have you join us and post more frequently of course ..its a friendly little place with lots to read and soo much information on this case and others alike.Dont ever think that you have to drop in and go quickly because you dont,you can stay here posting and reading as long and as frequent as you like.The more folk who support this family the better

Ive always read your posts when you post,you seem a lovely person would be fab to hear more from you and get to know you more.

Take care erngath, and hope to hear from you soon.

flowers flowers
avatar
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Age : 32
Location : uk
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine

Post by whymadeleine on Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:18 am

Giving up on Madeleine or ANY Missing Child is NOT an option to everyone here & beyond who have taken time out of their own lives, to HELP in the search for Madeleine.

I will say this again ..

Madeleine has become an Icon for All our Missing & Exploited Children, to those who STILL question this ..
What have YOU done to help them?

I am posting this video here as a showing of "Support & Hope"
The copyright to "Madeleine's song" has been given to her fund "Leaving No Stone Unturned" and as our children say "We Will NEVER Give Up on You Madeleine"



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJvES1WneLI



Last edited by whymadeleine on Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 4got link)
avatar
whymadeleine
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 175
Location : uk
Registration date : 2010-04-02

http://www.youtube.com/user/JANETMARIEJAMES

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine

Post by erngath on Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:03 pm

clairesy wrote:
erngath wrote:Likewise, I will continue to hope she is found. xx

Hello all, don't post much but read all your posts.

continued hope and prayers for Madeleine and her family. xx

Hi there erngath

how are you?...

glad you still read here and post occasionally.

your welcome here any time you like,would be great to have you join us and post more frequently of course ..its a friendly little place with lots to read and soo much information on this case and others alike.Dont ever think that you have to drop in and go quickly because you dont,you can stay here posting and reading as long and as frequent as you like.The more folk who support this family the better

Ive always read your posts when you post,you seem a lovely person would be fab to hear more from you and get to know you more.

Take care erngath, and hope to hear from you soon.

flowers flowers




Hello clairesy,

Thanks for your very kind post. I will try to post here more often.
I still post on Sky from time to time....lots of supportive posters there but some very unpleasant ones too.

I come here to read most days, always in the hope that there might a glimpse of some positive news.



my best wishes to you,
erngath, x

erngath
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 49
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine

Post by clairesy on Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:25 pm

erngath wrote:
clairesy wrote:
erngath wrote:Likewise, I will continue to hope she is found. xx

Hello all, don't post much but read all your posts.

continued hope and prayers for Madeleine and her family. xx

Hi there erngath

how are you?...

glad you still read here and post occasionally.

your welcome here any time you like,would be great to have you join us and post more frequently of course ..its a friendly little place with lots to read and soo much information on this case and others alike.Dont ever think that you have to drop in and go quickly because you dont,you can stay here posting and reading as long and as frequent as you like.The more folk who support this family the better

Ive always read your posts when you post,you seem a lovely person would be fab to hear more from you and get to know you more.

Take care erngath, and hope to hear from you soon.

flowers flowers




Hello clairesy,

Thanks for your very kind post. I will try to post here more often.
I still post on Sky from time to time....lots of supportive posters there but some very unpleasant ones too.

I come here to read most days, always in the hope that there might a glimpse of some positive news.



my best wishes to you,
erngath, x

your welcome erngath flowers

waiting for positive news as been something we have all done for such a long time..i pray that the mccanns get a breakthrough soon.3 years is a very long time for anyone child or adult to be separated from those they love and from their familiarities etc.

I would imagine that Madeleine, wherever she is now,would have been accustomed to whatever life she as been given.I only hope that she is being treated nicely,and not being abused.

I wont ever stop supporting the mccanns in their search Madeleine.....i do get frustrated sometimes when there is no news and i wonder what the investigators are doing and if they are any closer to finding her ,or if they are just clutching at short straws each time they reveal something new to us....but then i guess my frustration is no where as near to what the mccannas will be feeling.

Madeleine is 7 now and often wonder if she as little friends.I once read that children are able to identify another childs face much easily and faster than an adult can. Perhaps producing posters of Madeleine and handing them out to all schools would be a good idea.I know it seems a little far fetched but i think maybe targeting a younger audience could help.

avatar
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Age : 32
Location : uk
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine

Post by Pedro Silva on Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:39 pm

My friend whymadeleine, I agree with you completely:

"Giving up on Madeleine or ANY Missing Child is NOT an option, thank you to everyone here & beyond who have taken time out of their own lives, to HELP in the search for Madeleine.

I will say this again ..

Madeleine has become an Icon for All our Missing & Exploited Children, to those who STILL question this ..
What have YOU done to help them?

I am posting this video here as a showing of "Support & Hope"
The copyright to "Madeleine's song" has been given to her fund "Leaving No Stone Unturned" and as our children say "We Will NEVER Give Up on You Madeleine".

I agree also with your words clairesy my friend:

"waiting for positive news as been something we have all done for such a long time..i pray that the mccanns get a breakthrough soon.3 years is a very long time for anyone child or adult to be separated from those they love and from their familiarities etc.

I would imagine that Madeleine, wherever she is now,would have been accustomed to whatever life she as been given.I only hope that she is being treated nicely,and not being abused.

I wont ever stop supporting the mccanns in their search Madeleine.....i do get frustrated sometimes when there is no news and i wonder what the investigators are doing and if they are any closer to finding her ,or if they are just clutching at short straws each time they reveal something new to us....but then i guess my frustration is no where as near to what the mccannas will be feeling.

Madeleine is 7 now and often wonder if she as little friends.I once read that children are able to identify another childs face much easily and faster than an adult can. Perhaps producing posters of Madeleine and handing them out to all schools would be a good idea.I know it seems a little far fetched but i think maybe targeting a younger audience could help".

Clairesy, good idea about the posters, which I agree.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5572
Location : Portugal
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine

Post by bluj1515 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:59 am

I wonder about her life, too, Clairsey... a life where she isn't being abused, etc. Is she a gypsy girl? Is she speaking another language? Does she live somewhere 'exotic'? Do the other little children have any idea? Is she whispered about?
avatar
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Location : United States
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Hope For Madeleine

Post by whymadeleine on Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:05 am

When I find myself thinking deeply about Madeleine, it is normaly when my
daughter's have marked an occasion.

The first day at primary school was hard, especially as Madeleine was missing hers.
On halloween & bonfire night, the kids looked sooo cute in their costumes - they had so much fun.
My thoughts again drifted to Madeleine & her family ..

Christmas & easter were very heartbreaking, my girls birthdays .. and then the dreaded anniversary Madeleine's birthday soon followed ..

Then it was my daughter's holy communion .. something Madeleine should soon be preparing for.
In the back of my mind I hear Kate saying .. "It's just another day without Madeleine."

Back then & now three years on, I imagine Madeleine to be safe .. dreaming about being reunited with her family ..
Saddened from being torn from her loved ones, but coping very well .. she has hope & she has faith.

As a mother I cannot allow myself go to the darker places, as meantioned here .. I am not na´ve


maybe I am a coward One thing I do know .. This family is living through this nightmare everyday,
and not just on special occasions .. If you want to help them then I ask you to stay possitive


I am sure the darker places they have found themselves in, they do not need reminding of.




Hope For Madeleine


Last edited by whymadeleine on Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:23 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
avatar
whymadeleine
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 175
Location : uk
Registration date : 2010-04-02

http://www.youtube.com/user/JANETMARIEJAMES

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine

Post by Sabot on Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:54 pm

I have to believe that Madeleine is so high profile that they wouldn't dare hurt her. That she is their ticket to some sort of redemption. That one day they will drop her off somewhere. Please God.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Location : France
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine

Post by jean on Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:00 pm

When you look at the photograph of Madeleine with her family how on earth can anyone in their right mind think that she has been murdered by them. How can they question that she is anything but a happy and contented child? It is only the warped, evil people that can even imagine the things that have been written on various other sites. People who have no love or happiness in their lives. I can even feel pity for them, because they will never know what it is like to be truely loved, and missed as Madeleine is.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Location : knutsford cheshire
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine

Post by Pedro Silva on Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:30 pm

I agree with you my friends

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5572
Location : Portugal
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine

Post by Rosie on Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:49 pm

I agree with you WhyMadeleine, last Sunday my grandson made his First Holy Communion and as I sat and watched as proud as can be, I thought of Madeleine and Kate and Gerry and thought in the not too distant future, it would soon be time for Madeleine to begin her instructions in the Sacrament, these kind of thoughts that enter our heads so casually, must feel like sandpaper rubbing the hearts of Kate and Gerry and Madeleine's grandparents and family, another perhaps not so well talked about milestone will come and go and I pray that perhaps Madeleine will be returned home for this.

_________________
no way
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!


"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine

Post by Catkins on Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:53 pm

Sabot wrote:I have to believe that Madeleine is so high profile that they wouldn't dare hurt her. That she is their ticket to some sort of redemption. That one day they will drop her off somewhere. Please God.

Thats what I hope to Sabot...
avatar
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum