Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

breaking news/Sky News

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: breaking news/Sky News

Post by vee8 on Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:08 am

Tinks, thank God for that! I was building up a head of steam, I can tell you! By restricting his movements, do you mean by breaking his ankles?! :P
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Breaking news

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:39 am

Hi Vee
I had not heard of a second fake diary,but nothing surprises me about this case and the dishonest way it has been reported.

Hi Tinks
I totally agree with your post and the need to lift the arguido status,now, so that this case can be reviewed and some methodical policing can take place.
It is clear from reading the hate sites, that ill informed people, have jumped on the bandwaggon and made assumptions, based on leaks, slurs and innuendo, in tabloid newspapers.
On DX forum, an actual Police dog trainer came on to say that wrong conclusions were being drawn, but this did not stop ignorant and blinkered
individuals from getting carried away, in a feeding frenzy, to bash the Mccanns.
The only comfort is that such views are not,in my opinion, mainstream opinion in this country and people have become more critical of the PJ.

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else find it odd....

Post by calcite51 on Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:20 am

that on the day we finally get some news on Madeleine, is the day Gonc goes on tv to announce his retirement? Or am I reading too much into this?
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Shelving of the Case

Post by dianeh on Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:35 am

I see this as a good thing. It would be different if the PJ had been looking for Madeleine all of these long months, but they havent, so it is good that now all of the information (assuming the files are intact and made available) can be used by someone who will look for her. It may now lead somewhere, especially when compared to the M3 files. Something may just turn up.

I was also interested to read in the Times article that the McCanns will in all probability not be charged with neglect. And this will be because legally, the case wont stand up in court. It continues to make me angry when people go on and on about the neglect issue. IF it were neglect in the criminal sense, then the McCanns would be charged and convicted. Since they are not to be charged, then it becomes clear that they are not guilty of neglect (in criminal sense). I hope that those that go on and on about it willl now just shut up. They dont have to agree with what the McCanns did, (I dont) but that doesnt make them quilty of child neglect/abandonment. I wonder how these people feel now after all their accusations and conspiracy theories have come to nothing except to make them look like loonies.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

by calcite51 Yesterday at 10:20 pm

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:56 am

indeed its very odd,i wonder who th :shock: is has happened yet again. :evil: gonc should have been sacked not resigned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:13 am

(Exerpt)
dianeh wrote:I hope that those that go on and on about it willl now just shut up. They dont have to agree with what the McCanns did, (I dont) but that doesnt make them quilty of child neglect/abandonment. I wonder how these people feel now after all their accusations and conspiracy theories have come to nothing except to make them look like loonies.

Don't have to make them look like loonies, they're already loonies and look like they were dragged off of the Jermey Kyle show on a bad day!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Amber

Post by dianeh on Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:14 am

I agree. In this country and in yours, he would have been suspended, pending the outcome of the investigation into the Leonore Cipriano allegations. Not conducting another investigation into a missing child.

And then, when he made those derogatory comments about the McCanns, he should have faced further action. I dont know whether he should be sacked (probably need to wait for his trial to be over for that one) but at the very least he should hve been suspended. When things like this happen here (Aust), the person is suspended, and then if they choose to resign, the press always report them as 'disgraced copper' or 'resigned after being suspended' etc etc. We have three senior Victorian coppers currently up on charges for giving information on a murder investigation to one of the suspects. They were all three suspended immediately, when the allegations came to light. One was second in command of Victoria. No mucking around, no crap, they are suspended immediately, to prevent further allegations of police corruption. Whether or not Portugal has corruption in its force, we dont know (but I think so, as most, if not all police forces have some level of corruption, which is why we have our anti corruption commission etc), but by acting in the manner they have done over Gonc, then they leave themselves wide open to allegations and accusations of corruption and cover ups.

And incidentally, am I proud of the corruption in our police forces here. NO, I AM NOT. But am I proud of the way we deal with that corruption when it is found, YES, I AM. We have an independent corruption commission in each state (independent of the police), and all of these matters are referred there. I dont know how much corruption continues and is undetected, but I can assure you that many things get found out and passed to the commission(s). We at least are attempting to stamp out the problem.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Rosie

Post by dianeh on Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:15 am

I dont know who Jeremy Kyle is but Im guessing the British version of Jerry Springer.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Someone asked me what the coverage on Madeleine is like in Canada...

Post by calcite51 on Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:10 pm

and I replied that we never hear about it now (true enough) but last nite on the national news they did have an update on the case. They mentioned the PJ's had completed their investigation and were now forwarding their file to the prosecutor's office. The announcer recapped the case and one of the items mentioned was that Robert Murat has been named an arguido as well as her parents and the parents being named arguidos had been publicly ridiculed (their words - not mine and I am not making it up).
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Hi Calcite!

Post by Mandz on Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:26 pm

Hi Calcite!
They have been hung drawn and quartered by a lot of nasty people. I can understand people who are annoyed that they left their children but they need to move on its 15months what more can be done to this couple who have there punishment and if it was someone in their family would they not forgive them and help in someway? Treat others how you would want to be treated yourself and stop finger pointing. :evil:

When this first happened the McCann’s leaving the children alone was second place in my head not first. My first concern/worry was where is this little girl and what are the police doing to find her? Its going on 15months and my concern and worry has not changed. :(

The person that has suffered most in this is Maddie. :(
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Hi Calcite!

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:04 am

Exactly the maccanns are innocent.

Looks can be deceptive,what is the real truth??

Back to top Go down

maccanns........................

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:40 am

Kate and gerry are today on holidays,what an awfull time for this info to be released.

Apparently,the case will close on Tuesday,where the POOR maccanns will remain as supects for their missing daughter for years to come.

how sad i feel like :( crying for the family)

i am very hopefull good news will be released next week,when their long overdue most painfull holiday is over.

i can not imagine how they feel if this information is true.

sian :( :( :(

Back to top Go down

Amber,

Post by calcite51 on Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:19 pm

Where is your source about the case being shelved on Tuesday (I believe that) but that the McCanns will be remaining arguidos??? I am struggling with that one because when the PJ's went to the judge to get access to Gerry's mobile phone, it was denied because of LACK OF EVIDENCE against them, so I'm assuming the prosecutor's office does not have sufficient evidence to make them arguidos. Mind you, who really knows what is going on over there with the secrecy laws that somehow exempts the PJ's from leaking information?
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Suspect Status?

Post by Mandz on Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:41 am

The worst scenario would be to close the case and keep them with the suspect status. I have read that there are people in Portugal who have had this status for decades. They have done nothing but suggest and leak this couple were involved therefore knowing them they will keep them as suspects making it again look like they have something on them. They never do the right thing when it comes to this couple therefore I’m pessimistic they will do the right thing and release their status. I do believe the McCann’s can appeal however I have little faith in their judicial system. I don’t believe the McCann’s stand a chance when up against that “mob”. If that turns out to be the case then I hope the McCann’s take it further to the European Court?
They know fine well the McCann lawyer in Portugal wants the files to make sure they followed all lines of enquiry and she received the correct protocol so the PJ won’t want him getting these files and I’m not sure if he is entitled to them if they shelve the case? If he is then great – full steam ahead!
Will they do the right thing….? :?:
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Is there a final sting in the tail

Post by Tinkerbell43 on Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:16 am

I'd love to think that finally the PJ will do the right thing and release these parents from their status, but like you I have no confidence whatsoever. To me Madeleine has never come first, it has imho, been nothing more than a personal vendetta against her parents. I cant help feeling, the PJ will have a final sting in their tail and I wouldnt be surprised if they didnt leave Kate & Gerry to face a lifetime of finger pointing and suspicion.

Should that be the case, hopefully a majority of people will see this for what it is, nothing more than an act of spite.

This investigation needs a new lease of life. It needs to start with the McCanns being cleared and then a real publicity drive for fresh information. I'm positive there are still people out there that still havent come forward as a result of them being made Arguidos.

The one thing that does concern me, is if the case is shelved. Should that be the scenario does that mean access to the files will be denied ? if it does, then that could be the PJ's final sting in the tail and I wouldn't put it past them to sink that low!
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

END THE AGONY!

Post by Rosie on Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:36 am

I agree Tinks, I would not put this past the PJ, who have shown themselves to be narcissistic insensitive inept bungling idiots.

"The nightmare goes on for Kate and Gerry, and it sometimes seems Portuguese police are cruelly prolonging their agony as punishment for the abduction of their beloved daughter Madeleine.

The Portuguese authorities have absolutely nothing to show for 14 months of bungling, inept and at a times culpably incompetent investigation.
Far from finding valuable clues, they have trample on crucial evidence.

Instead of catching the culprit, they have made victims of Madeleine's stricken parents.

Gerry and Kate will spend the rest of their lives feeling guilty about leaving their children unguarded that fateful night.

But it is clear to the whole world that they are innocent of any sinister act against their precious little girl.
Yet instead of setting them free from the rack of suspicion, the Portuguese police continue to brand them officially as suspects.

These slow and secretive investigators must know that, once they concede the truth, their own clumsy record of criminal investigation will come under scrutiny.

But if that's the only reason, they should give the McCann's the all clear immediately.

For the Portuguese police will forever bear the stain of failure at even the most basic levels of criminal investigations techniques!

The only thing the PJ can do now to redeem themselves is to clear Kate and Gerry McCann immediately of all doubt, give them a chance to rebuild their shattered lives....

And hand over any scrap of evidence they have mustered so someone competent can have a try and solving this nightmare saga"

The Sun Wednesday July 2nd 2008.
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Hi

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:47 pm

I do not think that public opinion, worldwide, will allow a fudge.There must also be means within European law, that all EEC countries, have signed up to, to cover such blatant malpractice and violation of human rights.
The PJ have done nothing but terrorise this couple and my previous good opinion of Portugal, has changed to one of contempt, for it's policing methods and the sheer inhumanity and injustice of the way that this case has been dealt with.
The big headache now for that country, must be preparing it's people for a massive and humiliating climbdown, as they have been surely brainwashed, with
the leaks and lies and misinterpretation of forensic evidence.

Back to top Go down

re Hi

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:17 am

Chuckles and thanks for my cake.You are stars. !

Back to top Go down

THE MADDIE LINK HAS NOW BEEN REMOVED FROM THE SUN NEWS PAPER

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:20 am

MADDIES MEMORY SEEMS TO BE FADEING AWAY,B4 LONG THERE WILL BE NOTHING LEFT TO HELP FIND HER.

HOW SAD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:59 am

amber wrote:MADDIES MEMORY SEEMS TO BE FADEING AWAY,B4 LONG THERE WILL BE NOTHING LEFT TO HELP FIND HER.

HOW SAD

Keep the Faith My friend xx

Back to top Go down

Latest news from the Daily Mirror.

Post by vee8 on Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:48 pm

Latest news in the Daily Mirror this morning.

McCanns will take British police to court.

Kate and Gerry McCann are taking British police to court to try to get clues in the hunt for missing Madeleine.

The hearing in the High Court in London on Monday looked likely to be adjourned earlier this week when Portuguese police seemed to be about to open their files.

But McCanns' spokesman Clarence Mitchell yesterday confirmed it will go ahead.

Their lawyer will argue they have the right to see material held by Leicestershire Police, who have been running the British end of the enquiry for the Portuguese.

Advertisement

The police are expected to argue that their leads and evidence form the basis for a possible criminal case and should be kept confidential.

Kate and Gerry are on holiday and will not be in court.

A family friend said: "We are hopeful of a decision. Leicestershire Police have been privy to vital information which could be of great help to the private investigators looking for Madeleine."

Portuguese prosecutors are deciding whether to investigate further or close the file.

Kate and Gerry McCann, both 40, from Rothley, Leics, fear that would leave them permanently branded as official suspects over Madeleine's disappearance, in Praia da Luz in May 2007.

So, tell me again, who was it said the McCann's had backed off from forcing the police hand, because they were skating on thin ice??
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Vee8

Post by Mandz on Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:46 am

Thanks for this!
Good on the McCann’s! Let’s hope they get access and the investigation moves on. By withholding this information the person that is suffering is this little girl and everyone knows the PJ have a big fat 0 on this couple.
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Back to top Go down

hi

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:22 am

im waiting for real news : :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content