Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Paulo Sergeanto interview

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paulo Sergeanto interview

Post by christabel on Fri May 07, 2010 7:37 am

Link from Pedro's post in Joanna's thread.

http://sic.sapo.pt/online/video/programas/companhia-das-manhas/2010/5/caso-maddie05-05-2010-154722.htm

Video on there but it won't load on here.
Only Pedro and Maria will understand it unfortunately.
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Paulo Sergeanto interview

Post by Pedro Silva on Fri May 07, 2010 8:13 am

Tpmorrow I will translate it here, but, if our friend Maria wants to translated, please feel free to do it.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5571
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 on Fri May 07, 2010 8:23 am

There's a slight possibility that I hate Sargento more than Amaral.
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins on Fri May 07, 2010 8:18 pm

bluj1515 wrote:There's a slight possibility that I hate Sargento more than Amaral.

At least as much as.............
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Sat May 08, 2010 4:00 am

My friends, here it is the complete translation:

Host: Already discussed during the morning, at the Company Mornings, yesterday was 3 yeras that Maddie disappeared in Praia da Luz, this is a case that few people in the world do not know, buy anyway, we will review it and then have a conversation with Paulo Sargento on this subject. Now it is the latest video shown in Portuguese language.

Host: We have with us Paulo Sargento, a psychologist. What is still going on in the head of this family?

Paulo: Look, itīs very difficult to tell what still goes in the head of this family, simply because this family was always very difficult to understand throughout this process. As you said, it is 3 years, the process has twists and turns and there is one thing that starts from the parents of the little girl who is an abduction theory, any argument in these circumstances must have accurate indicators, should have arguments, which were never before exposed, this theory has always served against a claim by PJ and with the support of British Police who was the thesis of the eventual death of the child and concealment of a corpse, well, these are the data, now all that is around, are things that are truly impressive about the viewpoint of image management, communication and marketing.

host: Really impressive in this case, compared to the other known cases of missing children. It is a unique case.

Paulo: Sure, look at this, itīs a unique, itīs a unique case, it is a paradigm, is already being studied, there are now masters and doctoral theses about the phenomenon Maddie, one of the key issues is that they start from early stages adduced in arguments like "even the Pope received them" which was a lie, the Pope received absolutely no one, now we know that it was 34 seconds in front of the Pope, the Pope would not know exactly who the persons were, but the pressure fro the British Ambassador to the Vatican, which made the time to arrange the fact that little encounter, and that was later contradicted by high church authorities that it was not anything deliberate for that little encounter. An interesting detail, Iīm referring to the Catholic church, because Rome is an ancient institution and that deserves respect and has even quietly given some collaboration and some interesting data for this case, yet to come to the surface Iīm sure, because it is a case that cannot be, give its almost global scale, cannot remain unsolved because there was, letīs say, upstream and downstream effects on various people and various institutions that may not actually be forgotten. It is the principal, then thereīs not forget that there is a child who stil have no proof of course, we have strong evidence for one side or the other, it does not matter now to discuss it, but we have the proof, we do not know whatīs happened to this child and this child is now also among other things that we should all fight, which is the abandonment of chidren, neglect, maltreatment.

host: Paulo, do you think we can talk about negligence?

Paulo: We can, we can, and that is a very interesting topic of this case, obviously, I by chance, was at first, one of those who defended the parenting of this couple here in the sense that weīre Portuguese, latinos in general, people much more overprotective of children, people of Northern Europe are a little less, have a parenting style a little more say, autonomous, after seeing the fact, especially after we have verified, built the first images that showed the case and especially after realizing what happened, I changed completely my opinion, that there is here a great negligence, although this is not a crime ok? From the couple and all the other members, and what is the issue this brings? This couple was not the only one with children, there was more children sleeping (the host interrupts: at that time alone in the house), alone in the house, and there was a group of people, which were in their rights to have fun, consumed plenty of alcohol drinks, as we all know, but, there is an issue here, the pacts of this phenomenon: which is, when this happened, all of them, in a hurry, creates, shall we say, a line of visiting at the homes, because they were all compromise, because they were all in the same situation and if the crime of disposal or abandonment, according the Portuguese penal code 138, would not incriminate them, because only if it was proved that those people would have done with purpose to cause the children to die, in England is much different, and we are talking about British who are in a country and four days later would not have studied our penal code 138, obviously, so they react under psychological point of view, as they were, shall we say, in England, because of what may have done could be strongly punished, therefore its understandable that these was a group pact that make that confuse line of timetables about apartment childrenīs check in, which is, shall we say, the element of treason about the abduction theory, notice this, the windows are too small to claim the existence of an abduction, the existence of a kidnapper, and this is what is curious, then, of course, there are more pacts, which, in time, wil come to surface, I am convinced, now, this a fundamental issue: there is indeed, negligence, because, well, by leaving children by a big amount of time (the host interrupts: Maddie would have 4 years), Paulo says 3 years, almost 4, but then, the twins would have 1 year and something, it is amusement how these babies, at the time the parents, everybody, were against the fact, of, well, trying to put the children into the investigation, asked them something, to play with them, but now they are old, too much time passed to know the truth whatever (host interrupts: now that youīre talking about the twinsd, at one of the many interviews, the parents says that they are starting to ask questions, asking by their sister, where is their sister, specially the boy Sean, and they say, he requests to his mother to not let look for the sister), Paulo says: I think that, in this moment, is a true evil act to the children, I mean, I donīt believe that, I donīt believe that, I believe, I donīt believe that the children have memory of their sister, the memory they have has been implanted during this time by adults, the adults instead of let the children, the fact of not have ceratinty, or they may have the certainty that she will not come back, because they donīt have the certainty that she wil return, there is only one certainty in this case, it is a real big evil act to create in the children a kind of defensive shield about a thing that doesnīt wanted to answer eventually 2 years before, when it was not answered to the 48 questions, so, I think this is inhumane, and if at many times, I never considered them as parents, when they started to intrude the fact of put the children between the conversations, there is a thing which is perfectly there, is something that is perfectly, we had to have the same line of coherence, about the protection of children and expose them, even their name to justify a thesis, I think it is perfectly unspeakable and that is what is happening (the host interrupted: what will Sean and Amelie thinks?) Paulo says, the children thinks according with they say to them, I think (the host interrupts: they have no memory of that) Paulo says, no, no, err, it might at the time given immediately the indicators, shall we say, of what may happened, but today, they surely have no memory unless an implanted memory, otherwise the children wouldnīt speak about it, and so, they started, grown up (the host interrupts: but will they remember their sister?) Paulo says: I have many doubts about that, I think not, I think not, notice this, the children recall, donīt recall, knows that, through those who surrounds them, that something terrible may happened with their sister, notice, this has reached a point (I have already kids in clinical, with fear of happening to them same that happened to Maddie, of being stolen fro their rooms during night, and they live in floors, these children are exposed in this point of view also to a, a an emotional exaggeration, a a, an emotional abuse, that the authorities should also be aware of, the fact of being a media couple, independent of their importance, then also these issues has come to surface, the influence of this couple, the protection they have, the children must be protected, I think that was also one of, of, of the motives that at the time didnīt allowed to discover something more, apart from what wad discovered, many things were discovered, many things was not given importance as it should, and stayed at the limbo of evidences, which only confuses, and of course, precisely, in this case, the couple is absolutely right: they were never accused of anything and they have all the right to, to their image, that should be respected, now, of course, we cannot leave some elements which are strong, under the point of view, even about the evidences, and that in this case, for example: about the children, this is something that it is deplorable, deplorable (the host interrupts: Paulo, what profile, what is the psychological profile that you Paulo draw about these parents, of what is given about them, about their evolution during al this time in this case), Paulo says, you know, that is a very complex issue, to draw profiles. It is a, a, shall we say, a action that demands for now contact with the persons, reliable scientific instruments that a, allow us in fact to a, to do a, shall we say, build a profile in a way to a, shall we say, I donīt say true profile, but scientific, and not a mere impression, my impression is, is shared by many viewers, err, err, Gerry, Gerry seems to be more hostile, more agressive, but that has been seen in a few interviews in which he loses easily his control, responses impulsively, err, Kate is a little more modest, and I think itīs a person that is suffering a lot from the emotional point of view, a long time ago, also, there is a statement assigned to Kate herself in the last few days, started to think that it would be better, err, her and the family died in an accident. At a certain point, was with me, at a cold night in December 2008, when we received a call from London, where this was never in fact verified the reliability of this nes, but, err, err, Doctor Kate would eventually tried to committed suicide, or something like that. So, during a time, lots of speculation about it, as I said, there in fact, no data about that, there are some data that appears, shows emotional suffering and an eventual emotional serious disturbance of this lady, during a lot of time, from which is expected that she may be recovered or recover quickly, err, that also she may have suffered this disturbance a bit hidden for not be able to expose due to media aspects, therefore, this helps to understand what she said, all these news may have indeed some consistency, this woman will be under an intense pressure in the emotional side and be able to be in this aspect a little more frail then her husband.

The host says, what is certain is that is a subject that will continue to be discussed because it is the most media disappeatance of al timrs, which will be continued to be talked several times more.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath on Sat May 08, 2010 7:07 am

Thank you Pedro for translating and posting that interview.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Sat May 08, 2010 7:30 am

You welcome my friend Cath.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot on Sat May 08, 2010 8:14 am

Who does this man think he is? He's never even met The McCanns.

And what are Kate and Gerry supposed to do about the twins, pretend it never happened? And then what, when they find out? That would do far more damage.

Thank you, Pedro, that must have taken ages. How awful for you that you have to share a lovely country with that horrible man. Who tells lies. Some psychologist. Puke.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 on Sat May 08, 2010 9:41 am

Thank you Pedro, that must have taken up a good part of your day.

The mans a two bit psychologist, who seriously needs to give up the day job. He's just a cheap mouthpiece for the PJ.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Sat May 08, 2010 10:08 am

You welcome my friends, I agree with you both my friends Sabot, Tinkerbell.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins on Sun May 09, 2010 12:41 am

Thankyou Pedro........
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Sun May 09, 2010 1:47 am

You welcome my friend Catkins.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Mon May 10, 2010 9:55 am

At a certain point, was with me, at a cold night in December 2008, when we received a call from London, where this was never in fact verified the reliability of this nes, but, err, err, Doctor Kate would eventually tried to committed suicide, or something like that. So, during a time, lots of speculation about it, as I said, there in fact, no data about tha

No data because it never happened. This is fabricated, pure and simple.

Kate never tried to commit suicide, that is not what she said in her interview. He is making a big and legally dangerous jump here.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 on Mon May 10, 2010 4:41 pm

I don't even think it's based on what she said, Diane, it's based on a rumor from 3As.
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot on Mon May 10, 2010 4:50 pm

There is no Data? But what the hell, lets just say it anyway.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top