Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

New video just released

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: New video just released

Post by Catkins on Mon May 10, 2010 8:42 pm

Thankyou WHyM.............

How can people look at Kate and Gerry in those early days when they were in shock and numb with grief........and think they were responsible for harming Madeleine......Their heartbreak is clear to see !!
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Tue May 11, 2010 3:00 am

I agree with you Catkins, you´re right.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5572
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath on Tue May 11, 2010 4:11 am

Catkins wrote: Thankyou WHyM.............

How can people look at Kate and Gerry in those early days when they were in shock and numb with grief........and think they were responsible for harming Madeleine......Their heartbreak is clear to see !!

Yes and it's still clear to see. Most of all on Kate.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by whymadeleine on Tue May 11, 2010 10:00 am

maria wrote:IMVHO, one of the best videos so far. Congratulations.

Yes Maria she did a fantastic job x
whymadeleine
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2010-04-02

http://www.youtube.com/user/JANETMARIEJAMES

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Tue May 11, 2010 10:06 am

A lovely video. Thanks for posting this here.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by whymadeleine on Tue May 11, 2010 10:22 am

Cath wrote:
Catkins wrote: Thankyou WHyM.............

Yes and it's still clear to see. Most of all on Kate.

You know I was in work when I first heard about Madeleine's abduction on
the radio.

My first thoughts were "OMG then .. Why didn't they
get a baby sitter ?"

I had worked in travel for over 10 years, I knew of this complex and
others like them.

It WAS a family friendly resort, kids clubs ... but that was where it
stopped.

My only thoughts then and thereafter were for Madeleine & Other
children that may be at risk from these abductors

for her family and other families that have had their lives shattered
& how I may be able to help them.

How anyone cannot see & hear the sure pain conflicted on these
parents is beyond me...

and to see these deluded fools still three years on, persecuting them is
not only shameful it sickening.

I hope they can live with themselves .. Karma
whymadeleine
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Wed May 12, 2010 9:26 am

yes karma!!!

i am the same as you Wm...i first heard of madeleines abduction on tv while at a mates house BBQing..Most of us said omg where were her parents why was she taken from her bed while they were out dining??

But hey life is such and none of us are perfect. There is a consequence for every action we make weather it be good or bad.... and a reason for every thought we make.

None of us can turn back time if we could then the world would be made perfect.Like the mccanns have said the important thing now is finding Madeleine.The consequences of them going out that night were disastrous but they made the decision based on what they felt was a safe and secure environment for a short period of time from a short distance.

It isnt one i would of made although we anit all the same either.Ive made my own decisions in life which the mccanns would probably frown upon.

they aint child abusers,they aint in need of being locked up.They have suffered far more than anyone else can ever make them suffer.

The antis have always grouped themselves together on the very same first thoughts that a lot of others had..''where were the parents?''

Thats the only thing they base their thoughts and theorys on imo.Instead of doing what the rest of us normal folk do,and enable themselves to see beyond that first initial mistake the mccanns made they have chosen to beat them up with it for almost 3 years.Thats because some people aint capable of leveling with others and being rational.They believe they are dealing with two neglectful parents who harmed their child or hid her body.

I think they believe that because to admit they dont think mccanns are involved in madeleines abduction would be admitting that they themselves have been wrong and have made the wrong decisions for the last 3 years.
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by whymadeleine on Sun May 16, 2010 3:08 am

"I think they believe that because to admit they dont think mccanns are involved in madeleines abduction would be admitting that they themselves have been wrong and have made the wrong decisions for the last 3 years."

Yes because it has NEVER been about helping to raise the awareness of Madeleine's abduction for them
Never about trying to highlight to others what is going on in the world around us ..
Kate said "How embarressed" they would be - they wouldn't know shame if it jumped out & bit them

I hope for their children's sake they never have to walk in the shoes of parents like K & G
or of the many others that have still not had closure .. Or even those that have.

The sickening thing is .. There are sooo many of these Dia -Bollicals living all arounds us

Idiot For me they are as responsible for this as much as the Basta ... that took Madeleine.

Oh you got me started now ..

I just wish they could use this energy in helping other children & their families ..
Everytime I post about a peedo in Essex on my blog I think ..
there you go Tb here is something you & your sheep should be committed too ..
Use your energy to shame these scumbags and help these poor children ..

Noooooooo Instead they get a sick kick out of spreading Hate & Lies .. it disgusts me

Shaking Head
whymadeleine
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 16, 2010 3:30 am

That is so right about using the same energy to make a difference to help and support with families and children, missing, exploited, who would welcome it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath on Sun May 16, 2010 4:44 am

"I just wish they could use this energy in helping other children &
their families .."

Me too, I call that using your positive energy in stead of being negative.
Each of us can make a difference. Imagine what we can accomplish when we all join forces.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy on Sun May 16, 2010 10:51 am

To me its as the mccanns mate once said...one day this is going to turn on you and not be focused on Madeleine as is should be(or words to that effect)I guess is every sitauion you get two sides...one side being different from the other.Like you get two sides to an argument.For the mccanns the hate as never died for those who hate them because the search as and will not ever die until madeleine is found.I remember when james bulger went missing and some people talked about how he shouldn't ever of been out of his mother sight in the first place being just a baby.For a child to be taken then they must of been alone,or not being watched regardless of where the parent are.I was gobsmacked of course i understand that you cannot keep your eye on children 24 hrs a day and there are times when you do take you eye off them or drop your guard for even the shortest of times.It only takes a couple of seconds for someone to take hold of your childs hand,after that the world might not ever be the same for you or your child again.

In most cases the public sort of forget about the matter along with the media and carry on,dropping any opinion they have and almost not caring what happened anymore until perhaps it hits the news again with further/new information.Then there are cases like madeleines case, where it has that much of a high profile it stays in the public eye for a long long time...and while that happens it gains a lot of support and interest from the public,it also gains a lot of negativity and hate.

Sad,but there are people who dont give a dam and dont wish to think any further than their pathetic imaginations take them.To them its almost as if they spewing hate and twisted views on a new film released,but as gerry once said,this isnt some film on tv... this is their life!!!This is a reality for them and while there are folk out there who carry on with their twisted opinions and muck spreading there is also a little girl who as been snatched and is desperate to be returned to her family.

most of what i have read from the antis isnt about getting so called justice for Madeleine or producing proof her family are possibly guilty, its about name calling and malicious rumors.

Bit childish imo and to be quite frank if they have no evidence to support the mccanns are guilty of either killing Madeleine or covering up her death why the hell are they still logging in over and over and over??

They should name their forums, sites and blogs 'nutters anonymous' Because thats what they have become!!
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 on Sun May 16, 2010 1:32 pm

cheerleaders to clairsey
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member