Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Portuguese initiatives

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Portuguese initiatives

Post by Pedro Silva on Wed May 05, 2010 12:18 am

I have seen that program my tv, then once the program finished, I sent an email to SIC, (although I created a new email, because I don´t want to use the previous email which is also new) with this content, against Paulo Sargento, of course:

"Good afternoon, I assisted on purpose the tv program Companhia das Manhãs / Morning´s Company, waiting to see Mr. Paulo Sargento wander with his illusions about the Madeleine case. Once again this man who thinks is a psychologist, told more rubbish: first: he has no right to criticize the twin brothers (he told he don´t believe that the twins ask questions about their sister, that the parents are deceiving their chidren, that their daughter will not return. What a lack of respect. Shame on you Mr. Paulo Saregento), second: you talked about negligence (who showed negligence was GA, he didn´t even care, as soon as he received a call from someone saying that a little girl had disappearead in Praia da Luz, when GA was eating shrimps at dinner. Deplorable and inexcusable behaviour of GA, who preferred to go to his home, instead of going to Praia da Luz, which gave to his subordinates instructions on how to be carefull in collecting evidence). Mr. Paulo Sargento, shame on you, what authority do you have to saying the child will not return? What are you Paulo Sargento trying to insinuate? You have neither the authority nor the right to be at tv with such indecent comments, you don´t have neither the authority to say them, you are not connected to any investigation about this case or any other case. So Mr. Paulo Sargento, please do us this favour: stop once and for all with your guesses / comments, from someone who don´t understand nothing of this subject, just by the sadistic pleasure of talking. You say you have been, at the beginning of this case, on the innocent parents´s side(because they are truly innocent, and no one doubts about that, because it is well legally proved in a court of law), my question is: what cause your change of opinion like someone who changes a shirt, or who convince you to do that? I´m not a bit surprised, to be in the company of GA, what else should be expected? By the way, only one more thing: there are no evidences of death, let´s make this clear once and for all. Only in your head and in GA´s head".

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5572
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by maria on Wed May 05, 2010 3:45 am

Pedro well done and thank you.
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Wed May 05, 2010 4:01 am

You welcome my friend Maria.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG on Wed May 05, 2010 4:02 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins on Wed May 05, 2010 5:35 am

maria wrote:Pedro well done and thank you.
Yes Pedro........
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Wed May 05, 2010 5:39 am

You welcome my friends whymadeleine, Catkins, Cath, glad to help.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath on Wed May 05, 2010 6:03 am

Thank you both, Maria and Pedro.

It appears that she attempted suicide, they [he and ???] received
unconfirmed news from London this winter.

Wasn't that just a rumour, probably started by Levy?
What an idiot to repeat that gossip.
Did he admit/tell he's running the PJGA Fund?

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Wed May 05, 2010 6:19 am

Levy probably, more speculation.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by whymadeleine on Wed May 05, 2010 8:02 am

Catkins wrote:
maria wrote:Pedro well done and thank you.
Yes Pedro........

Pedro & Maria xx
whymadeleine
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2010-04-02

http://www.youtube.com/user/JANETMARIEJAMES

Back to top Go down

Post by maria on Wed May 05, 2010 8:44 am

'Twas today!

RTP1 '30 minutes', a program just after the evening news. They showed the interview with the couple. A very frank, relaxed, friendly interview (well, Sandra Felgueiras, you finally got it right, girl!).

I believe RTP will make the recording available may be by tomorrow or so and then it will be possible to transcribe it here.

Kate and Gerry explained that it didn't come to their mind to question the twins then, that they were worried that they slept through the night in spite of all the commotion and that that gave them the idea that they were drugged. Then Gerry said that just the other day (recently) the fire alarm went off during the night and the twins didn't wake up!

Questioned by Sandra about Amaral's theory Kate just commented why didn't Mr Amaral show on the day it all happened, she only met him for the first time back in January, in court.

They spoke quietly, almost normally, about the 'recovery' they have been going through, the absence, the pain. How they miss their 'previous' life. How small things, like Gerry meeting some 'old' patients that come back and greet him, are at the same time so poignant and rewarding.

Kate spoke of how much she loves the water but she still doesn't feel like spending a holiday by the sea, just relaxing, thinking of nothing, just not yet possible. And there they went, on a wonderful sunny day, to meet the Tagus for the first time, as Sandra said.
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 on Wed May 05, 2010 2:05 pm

Maria, great to hear about the RTP interview. It's sad that that other channel keeps trotting out nasty Sargento and he thinks that it's acceptable to lie and spread rumor. Did they point out he's in charge of the Goncalo Amaral fund? If they did not, you should complain. It's an obvious conflict of interest.
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Wed May 05, 2010 4:45 pm

Does Sargento not care for his credibility at all? I have not read such a load of crap since I read Bennett's last published letter.

It is not up to the McCanns to prove that Madeleine was abducted. It is up to the police to prove that she was not abducted, by proving what happened. There is no evidence to support his Sargento's ridiculous theory, but I suspect his pay cheque depends upon him talking along these lines. When Amaral loses his libel case, Sargento is also going to be out of a job. When Madeleine is found, he will have absolutely no credibility (can it be any lower???) as people ask HOW COULD HE BE SO WRONG?
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by maria on Wed May 05, 2010 7:30 pm

'30minutos' video available at

[url=http://ww1.rtp.pt/multimedia/index.php?tvprog=23840]http://ww1.rtp.pt/multimedia/index.php?tvprog=23840[/url]

at 17:10. The first minutes are two other stories, one of them being another of 'living without a child'.
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Wed May 05, 2010 8:58 pm

A very touchable video indeed, thank you for the link here.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins on Thu May 06, 2010 12:33 am

Thankyou for the link Maria.......Have passed to PFA also......
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maria on Sat May 22, 2010 2:34 am

Eduardo Sá is a pediatric pshycologist who comments regularly on Fátima Lopes entertainment shows on SIC (Vida Nova is the current show). I usually listen to him, as he is a very wise, calm, understanding person. And knowledgeable.

I translated the talk they had on the 11th May.

FL: Well, because it is Friday here we are for one more talk with Dr. Eduardo Sá… Hello, Dr. how are you? Good afternoon. Today we have here a very delicate theme, and we are going to pick up a very current theme so that we can then generalise. It’s now three years that Maddie disappeared, inevitably and recurrently this theme is discussed, but the truth is that she wasn’t the first nor the last child to disappear, and I would like to pick up exactly that theme. First, for a father and a mother from whom a child disappears, how do they… Because a child that dies is a child one mourns, a child who disappears is what?

ES: …

FL: I opened up with a killing question, I know that … I’m aware of it, but I was thinking today about your coming and I thought well ok if a child dies the father and the mother do their mourning…

ES: They don’t.

FL: They don’t ok. They try.

ES: Huuum. It is clear that (own) children never die, isn’t it. And so as much as we may expect [suppose, imagine] that the parents are able to ‘repair’ that loss, it is a loss that will stay over their heads forever. Errm, it is obvious that the parents always have the idea that they are always everywhere at the same time, so when something goes wrong, erm, as much as that is misleading advertising, mothers hurry up to step forward and reclaim all the rights about what happens to children. But in fact when a child dies, a hole stays inside the parents, literally a hole, and it is very disturbing and at the same deeply moving to see the way people immediately, sometimes the month after they lost the child, making all efforts in the world to get pregnant. Not much because they are sure that they are available for a new child that may come, but because deep inside the sorrow is such that despair pushes them for a substitute child. What is disturbing is that many times when they lost a boy, they only wish for a boy, and irony of ironies many times that’s what happens and they even give him the same name of the child who died, as if amidst all that despair they were making all the possible efforts to pretend that nothing ever happened.

When there is a disappearance, it is worse. Er, I, hum, I think that facing a disappearance we may be facing the only circumstance where death is preferable.

FL: It is so cruel to hear that, isn’t it?

ES: It is. But it is true. It is true because we can revolt against everybody when somebody dies, against the driver who didn’t stop, the person who didn’t care properly, against God who might be distracted when it happened and therefore allowed for such an injustice to happen. But when we are revolted against unknown people, it is so much scary that deep inside our revolt doesn’t have a face, doesn’t have anyone accountable, and so it is us in face of a daily torture that is imagining in every stranger a profile that can be familiar, imagine that each phone call will bring that information that can turn the light on, and so, under these circumstances, it will be the only situation where to die [to be dead, the child] is, indeed, better [preferable].

FL: But I, I, picking up the question that I put to you in first place, to these parents that deep inside will learn to live each day as a day, because it is a day that the phone will ring and there may be an information coming in, a day when if someone gives signs of bringing an information it is finally that information. How can, how can these people maintain …

FL: … the minimum will to … anything … It puzzles …

FL: … they don’t …

FL: … because the disappeared gives us … leads our imagination to think about everything, we are free to figure everything, build all the scenarios…

ES: They don’t, and they live on automatic pilot, they get up from bed and go back to bed invariably with the same agenda, hum, and the most serious of all this is not only the loss, the loss itself is such an absurd severity, that it makes everyday a permanent terror. But what is even more serious is that after this first loss come all the others, that inevitably that one uncovers, because invariably we are going to find responsibilities and responsible people, could have been a granny who was at that moment in charge of that child, could have been anybody else. Sometimes they are people with whom we can not openly get angry with, otherwise everything would crumble. People by our side, as much as they may seem to be available and attentive, really are deeply unavailable and they can’t even understand the extent of our pain. If we have a job, sooner or later we will have people between the curious and sometimes the violent, attributing the responsibilities for a tragedy of such dimensions, and so I feel that these people only go on living because of the despair of one day finally finding that child because if it wasn’t for that they would have all the motives in the world to wreck and die before [in front of] that [reality].

FL: Which is which is absolutely … I always retain in my mind the example of Rui Pereira’s mother, this boy who disappeared when he was 11yo and that was so many years ago he is now a grown man, hem, and whenever I looked at the image of that mother, I see an unravelling of suffering and inability to find one reason for being here. I think this is a very hard image.

ES: It is …

FL: but very truthful.

ES: … yes, with a detail that I think that of them all, it is probably the most hurtful. And it is the way we attack is in proportion with our pain. So, when we feel a very very very hard pain, we need to hate. To hate in those circumstances soothes a bit because it is as if we, deep inside, ended up picking up the suffering and threw it at someone and that way we could relieve ourselves a bit. What frightens me is that those people not even have the right to hate [the mothers, parents], whoever it is. And they have to go on carrying their lives, their cross and that’s what I find very difficult.

But at the same time there are questions that I find somewhat difficult to understand, you know. I don’t think that trials should be public, Maddie’s case is an example of what should not be. I find perfectly right that PJ and the courts have PR so that the information is made available with all the right that we are entitled to know, but not in a hasty way which sometimes has an absolutely contradictory effect to that that was intended by those informing.

But what sometimes worries me most is that there is some passivity of the states [governments] regarding … in relation to many abandoned children. I don’t understand that the children that in some way are abandoned to their fate and therefore they should be out there, on the more disparate circuits, I don’t understand that this is not considered a crime against humanity. And I find that sometimes the states show a passivity that I can’t understand. It looks like as if the missing children, sometimes moved by the most enigmatic traffics, never are a sufficient priority.

And what disturbs me really is that people who instrument children, be it for child prostitution, or to extract organs or simply kill them, are never considered criminals against humanity, I think that they should be, and that they would be judged …, they should have fair trials of course, but as merciless as only a criminal against humanity would deserve. Because under those circumstances, what we’ve seen so far, is that the states go on shrugging even before the rings and the most unbelievable traffics. I don’t think it is understandable by the common citizen. I understand that many times the mothers, it is strange but sometimes … many times the fathers of missing children don’t come forward very often, the mothers of missing children healthy react like lionesses and they move forward, and they fight, through the years in a very moving way. I understand that many times they shoot at everything that moves, because look at what it is to be years looking for her child, and at the same time watch a shrug, a passivity, that a mother in despair very hardly understands.

FL: Well, Eduardo, today was a talk slightly shorter….

http://sic.sapo.pt/online/video/programas/vida-nova/2010/5/na-rubrica-olha-quem-fala-eduardo-sa11-05-2010-134058.htm
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 22, 2010 3:42 am

Thanks Maria, that is a very interesting article.

It made me wonder.

It goes without saying the parents will feel guilt. Everyone normal would have that feeling it is human nature.

But beyond that feeling of guilt, the need to find somebody, anybody accountable is not an option with a missing child. With a death confirmed one can regard someone respnsible. Oh why didn't they , or why didn't this happen or that happen etc.

But with a vanished child. There must be such mixed feelings and non of which can be a solid foundation to allow moving on. Mourning for a possible death when feeling hopeless and hoping for a possible alive child, when full of hope. Not knowing the face of who took her, leaves nobody to make responsible.

Normal emotions which usually find an outlet. With a missing child or even a missing adult there is no outlet for these emotions to channel too.

I can think of no worse torture than not knowing where my missing child is, or what is that childs fate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Sat May 22, 2010 4:45 am

Thank you for that article and for translating it for us Maria, what an excellent piece.

Speaking about the the never ending hell these parents live under each day and also speaking about those that cause so much extra pain, says he cannot understand why these people act like this. He also highlights that the abductors are being allowed to go free and "unpersecuted", while these innocent people are hounded.

It is good to see that the people in Portugal are beginning to realise that Madeleine was abducted, wait until they discover who had something to do with it! Soon they will be turning on Goncalo Amaral, there are many people in Portugal worried about their financial situations, they are not going to be happy with the fat one, lauding it about making money out of an innocent child and driving around in a £60.000 Jaguar motor car.

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Sat May 22, 2010 5:46 am

I agree with you Rosiepops, thank you Maria.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 on Sun May 23, 2010 8:29 am

Thank you for the translation; this man seems to have a lot of compassion for missing children and their families and is not happy with the government's pursuit of missing children.
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Mon May 24, 2010 10:11 am

But what sometimes worries me most is that there is some passivity of the states [governments] regarding … in relation to many abandoned children. I don’t understand that the children that in some way are abandoned to their fate and therefore they should be out there, on the more disparate circuits, I don’t understand that this is not considered a crime against humanity. And I find that sometimes the states show a passivity that I can’t understand. It looks like as if the missing children, sometimes moved by the most enigmatic traffics, never are a sufficient priority.

I dont understand it either. Crimes against children are heinous, and should be treated as such. And an investigation should never be closed, and the children 'abandoned', as this psychologist says.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins on Mon May 24, 2010 11:05 pm

Rosiepops wrote:Thank you for that article and for translating it for us Maria, what an excellent piece.

Speaking about the the never ending hell these parents live under each day and also speaking about those that cause so much extra pain, says he cannot understand why these people act like this. He also highlights that the abductors are being allowed to go free and "unpersecuted", while these innocent people are hounded.

It is good to see that the people in Portugal are beginning to realise that Madeleine was abducted, wait until they discover who had something to do with it! Soon they will be turning on Goncalo Amaral, there are many people in Portugal worried about their financial situations, they are not going to be happy with the fat one, lauding it about making money out of an innocent child and driving around in a £60.000 Jaguar motor car.

Totally agree with you Rosie............

Thankyou Maria..
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot on Mon May 24, 2010 11:17 pm

I'm glad he doesn't understand the hounding of The McCanns. We are not alone it seems.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top