Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

In Aid of Forever Searching

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: In Aid of Forever Searching

Post by dianeh on Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:40 am

This is MY forum, and I respect the members and Admin here. I respect the effort that everyone (especially the Admin) have put in. Our support for Kate and Gerry is unwavering.

And so is my support for our Admin who do a terrific job, a job that is not easy. I have remained quiet on this issue, only out of respect for Vee. But make no mistake, our Admin have my full support, and will continue to have my support for as long as they need it.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:12 pm

To all of you, I salut you all - the Admins have done a tremendous job and my support for Kate and Gerry will never waver.

This is the ONLY forum I belong to - I read Sky News UK (and okay I report the nastier comments) but I can never remember my password and I read Just a Thought You Know.

I cannot believe that this forum has been reported....
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicane on Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:43 pm

calcite51 wrote:To all of you, I salut you all - the Admins have done a tremendous job and my support for Kate and Gerry will never waver.

I cannot believe that this forum has been reported....

Support! And others too..!

All this goes way above my head because things of the past comes between people or for other reasons, while I do not see any reason at all for this attack on J4 and I actually don't know the people or the stories behind this and I do not want to know.
It makes me sad...but strong: united we stand!

It seems this case has an effect on people's character, but that doesn't take away responsibilties for your actions or choices, Deuce.

I'm sorry Vee got in the middle of this, he is our friend too.
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-09-02

http://maddiemaccann.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins on Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:09 pm

bluj1515 wrote:
Rosiepops wrote:Thank you Lily. We are not enjoying this, but we cannot allow J4 to be attacked like this, it is just so unfair. I think people are speaking from hurt here more than anger.

For those the think all of us are turning on each other, nothing could be further from the truth. This forum is rock solid.

I also appreciate what Bluj has said about this forum and how we have helped expose Amaral, because that in itself has not been easy.

I know there are others that feel the same way I do, Rosie.
Attacking J4, threatening to bring it down, over a trumped-up charge of nothing - unconscionable considering the work J4 has done.

Totally agree........and long may it continue..........
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath on Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:48 pm

There's people around who are trying to stir this simple misunderstanding to get rid of this forum, make it explode. They are trying to use Deuce and his hurt feelings to get what they want: the closure of this forum.

THEY WILL NOT SUCCEED

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:01 pm

I agree with you my friend Cath.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5566
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins on Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:59 pm

Cath wrote:There's people around who are trying to stir this simple misunderstanding to get rid of this forum, make it explode. They are trying to use Deuce and his hurt feelings to get what they want: the closure of this forum.

THEY WILL NOT SUCCEED

No they won't.........
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 on Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:34 am

I'd like to formally apologize here for my explosion yesterday at Vee in regards to Deuce.

I lost my temper and that's never a good thing.

Vee is a wonderful person who has worked extremely hard to really bring justice for Madeleine and the McCanns. Far harder than I have or ever will.

His real-life friendship with Deuce/Mod places him in an extraordinarily difficult position.

While I don't agree with Vee being placed in that position or necessarily in the way he himself handled it, it really is not any of my business.

I do want to reiterate that I was not taking the opportunity to attack Deuce/Mod. I strenuously disagree with that man. I disagree with the tack he's taken about the forums for the last year and remain incensed that he attacked this forum formally.

Regardless, my behavior was out of line and I owe Vee an apology.
I am very sorry, Vee.
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by May on Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:41 am

Personally this all seems to have got out of hand and it saddens me.
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:18 am

This has not got out of hand, it was necessary. Many people had hurt feelings which kept bubbling away under the surface occasionally boiling over. We cannot stop people having their say, I am not going to go into what I think and feel, it is apparent on previous pages on this link and I have not changed my mind.

However, I do agree that now everyone has been allowed to air their feelings and bluj has been big enough to make a formal public apology to Vee, I think on that positive note, it is now time to draw a line under this on this forum.

Once again to all those people from other forums who have supported us on Chaos and sent us many messages and emails of support, thank you, your support means a lot to us.

Now let's get back to doing what we all do best, supporting Kate and Gerry and exposing the lies and the venom of those that seek to hurt them and scupper the search for their missing daughter.

Thread Locked

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top