Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

In Aid of Forever Searching

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: In Aid of Forever Searching

Post by Rosie on Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:51 pm

Pedro, to put the record straight once and for all...

No one has written or said anything nasty about FS in any way shape or form.

This forum is now being dragged through the mud for something that has nothing to do with us, supposedly over a comment that was taken completely out of context, but everyone knows that comment was not what all this is about.

Now Mod/Deuce has placed this garbage up on Chaos Raptors, inviting all and sundry to comment on it and it will now be on all the hate sites and Mod has filed a litigation against this forum.

So who is guilty of doing "nasty things"?

Just for the record, before the hate sites crow too much, this forum remains peaceful and harmonious and we are all united and we still loathe and detest you lot and everything you stand for and we don't throw "buns" we work much more effectively than that, we leave the continuous mention of pro and anti fights to those that seem incapable of leaving them behind and that is not us. We will continue to raise awareness of the hate sites loathsome activities and vile threats and general vileness.


Last edited by Rosiepops on Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
no way
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!


"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: In Aid of Forever Searching

Post by Pedro Silva on Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:12 pm

Youīre right my friend, I too donīt like a bit to see J4īs good name dragged through the mud. A litigation has been filed? I have to say, I donīt agree with that litigation. Honestly, I agree with you my friend.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5567
Location : Portugal
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: In Aid of Forever Searching

Post by Tinkerbell43 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:20 pm

Rosiepops wrote:Vee, you know how I regard you, I have told you often enough. That said I have to inform you that J4 Admin having been forced to sit on the fence because of our position has decided to get down and speak on this occasion because the integrity of this forum has now been questioned openly by an ex member on Chaos Raptors and we are not going to stand by and say nothing while this person attempts to drag us into his "phony war".

I am not commenting on your friendship with Mod and I don't think you should bring that here into this thread it does not belong here, although I appreciate the position you find yourself in. Your friend would have been able to have his own say had he not flounced off of the forum - under his own steam - his choice - yet again!
Yes this thread was a positive thread, however you miss the point, a valid member made a post which in a democracy she is perfectly entitled to make. It is obvious when reading her thread that she did not mean or want to start off this unpleasantness. If there was any sabotage of this thread then I am afraid your friend must look to himself.

As admin, we have taken the unusual step and decided to leave this thread in situ, because we envisaged something like this happening and we feel it is important that others see the absolute banality of the posters comments which apparently caused this "hurt and outrage" and judge for themselves the futility of this ridiculous and unnecessary fuss that later followed. We are not going to be accused of "whooshing posts and threads" because we do not like the content. Once again the normally peaceful harmony of this forum has been brought into disrepute and for what reason exactly? Apparently a poster questioned why a forum which undeniably does good work, left a link to one of the nastiest hate sites in existence in forum land. It's very existence on that site seems to point to a disparity. The link is old perhaps it should have been removed however, mistakes happen things sometimes do get missed, this may have been a complete oversight and as Admin we know this only too well. Maybe it will be removed now but that is not for us to decide, that is for the admin of that site.

This forum is here because we support Kate and Gerry McCann, this is what we do, we raise awareness of the very issues that the poster raised, it is what we are in existence for. So when a poster stumbles across an objectionable link on another forum, after clicking the link that took them from here to there, she is even more entitled to raise that point, here on this forum.

Quite why the mention of the charitable work that FS does makes no sense, not one single poster either on this forum or on this thread has questioned that work, so therefore that charitable work is now being used as an excuse, to excuse this silly nonsense. Equally, could I just say, that there are many people on this forum who give up their time etc for charitable purposes covering a whole plethora of events, however they do not feel the need to keep mentioning this.

There was NO "pro vs anti bun-fight", look back over this thread and see for yourself. A comment was raised about a link, that comment was taken completely out of context - to inform a forum that equates itself with work in the field of missing children, that it is harbouring a link to one of the nastiest sites on the internet that actually denies that Madeleine was abducted, and openly accuses her parents of murdering her, a forum that actually openly encourages people to physically attack the parents and take aim and get them in his sights and shoot, or firebomb their home, to mention onhere that the link should be removed is NOT a "pro vs anti bun-fight" it is common sense. No one was seeking to drag that forum anywhere, that is just being used as excuse!

This whole problem between Mod and others stems way back to when he was a moderator on PFA, let's be absolutely honest about it, and that problem has nothing whatsoever to do with this forum, yet Mod keeps bringing it up in some form or another, he seems totally incapable of letting it go. FGS it happened yonks ago FORGET IT and move on. This forum is NOT going to be dragged through the mud on other forums like Chaos raptors and no doubt all the hate sites now because of Mod and his child like tantrums, we have had enough of it.

Vee you talk about Mod and his feelings, everything it seems to revolve around Mod and his hurt feelings, what about ours? Do you think that the admin of this forum like having our peaceful little forum dragged through the mud for what exactly? We did not miss that jibe of Mod's, but then Mod is very good at jibing at people and then when he causes upset he always seems to have an excuse ready to excuse himself and actually manages to blame other people for his own poor behaviour.
We aren't going to go into details of that project for obvious reasons, but he did derail it and should we wish to discuss it, I don;t think many people would disagree, that was heartbreaking. I have noticed that Mod's concerns are always legitimate and the concerns of others are not. If he had hoped it would be discussed he would not have waited 3 weeks to discuss it and then bring it up at a point where everyone was cracking on and after he had carried out two of his infamous flounces, he would have kept quiet.

What about our feelings or don't we count? Why is it only Mod's feelings? He wants to open dialogues with certain people, he is warned repeatedly of the outcome, he decides to "ditch" his true friends regardless and then whinges about his hurt feelings when it all goes pear shaped? I would not have mentioned this "humble and self effacing person" you mentioned it, so where is he?

Do you know Vee, that this "humble and self effacing person" you mention has filed a litigation against this forum with our hosts and accused us of preventing him doing some 10K run? I have no idea what he is talking about, how could we stop him when we did not even know? Perhaps he may like to examine his conscience you say he has and ask himself why he chose once again to be spiteful and vindictive towards this forum? But hey never mind, for absolute sure he will win many accolades for this over on the hate sites - well done Mod and thanks.

Perhaps before he marches off to do something else for the greater good in future, he may like to remember the people here he is continually hurting and betraying?

Vee, as ever there is absolutely no animosity aimed at you, you are indeed a good friend, I would never doubt that, but just perhaps Mod may like to understand that he is not the only one with feelings and quite honestly some of the things he has done and said, we are having trouble actually believing he is the same Mod we all once knew and loved - where the hell did that man go? He seemed to disappear when that harpy Butler came on the scene. Would the previous Mod have set out to deliberately cause trouble for this forum, when he above all knows a little of the amount of work we do and try to do which is mainly unseen each and every day?


_________________
'The motives of those who have tried to convince the world that Madeleine is dead, and who've disgracefully and falsely tried to implicate us in her disappearance, need to be seriously questioned.'
avatar
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Age : 53
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: In Aid of Forever Searching

Post by Pedro Silva on Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:26 pm

Tinkerbell my friend, please check your pm. Thank you.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5567
Location : Portugal
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: In Aid of Forever Searching

Post by Cath on Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:32 pm

Agreed Pedro. I think it's best to lock this thread for now (or pull it) and let emotions calm down. That's including Deuce.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Location : Holland
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: In Aid of Forever Searching

Post by Tinkerbell43 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:33 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:Tinkerbell my friend, please check your pm. Thank you.

Checked and done.

_________________
'The motives of those who have tried to convince the world that Madeleine is dead, and who've disgracefully and falsely tried to implicate us in her disappearance, need to be seriously questioned.'
avatar
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Age : 53
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: In Aid of Forever Searching

Post by Pedro Silva on Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:52 pm

I agree with you Cath, Tinks my friend thank you.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5567
Location : Portugal
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: In Aid of Forever Searching

Post by christabel on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:42 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:Youīre right my friend, I too donīt like a bit to see J4īs good name dragged through the mud. A litigation has been filed? I have to say, I donīt agree with that litigation. Honestly, I agree with you my friend.

Yes Pedro a litigation has been filed.

My 10k run has been harmed as far as raising funds for missing children are concerned by negative suggestions against a charity.
Is is not my responsibilty to bring other peoples grievances to their attention. However, it seems


they have seen it and this is an embarrasment to me considering I have never bought the McCann or Pro/anti issue into my support for them.

Lovely people you all are I pray you see where you have arrived before it is too late.

Seperate litigation being taken

_________________
Madeleine [Hardcover] Book
Written by Kate (Author)
Pre Order your copy
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Madeleine-Kate-McCann-Gerry/dp/0593067916/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1289936443&sr=1-3


Sign the petition http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/madeleinemccann_case_review/signatures
avatar
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Age : 68
Location : OK
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: In Aid of Forever Searching

Post by Pedro Silva on Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:22 am

Such litigation should never been filed. I donīt agree with that litigation.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5567
Location : Portugal
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: In Aid of Forever Searching

Post by Rosie on Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:39 am

Admin will take a decision on this thread as and when they deem appropriate.
For now it will stay so that people can see for themselves this whole stupid fuss was totally and utterly unnecessary.

_________________
no way
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!


"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: In Aid of Forever Searching

Post by Catkins on Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:55 am

christabel wrote:
Pedro Silva wrote:Youīre right my friend, I too donīt like a bit to see J4īs good name dragged through the mud. A litigation has been filed? I have to say, I donīt agree with that litigation. Honestly, I agree with you my friend.

Yes Pedro a litigation has been filed.

My 10k run has been harmed as far as raising funds for missing children are concerned by negative suggestions against a charity.
Is is not my responsibilty to bring other peoples grievances to their attention. However, it seems


they have seen it and this is an embarrasment to me considering I have never bought the McCann or Pro/anti issue into my support for them.

Lovely people you all are I pray you see where you have arrived before it is too late.

Seperate litigation being taken

Sorry..but that is ridiculous !!
avatar
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: In Aid of Forever Searching

Post by Rosie on Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:19 am

It was also filed to our hosts under the category of "Harmful and Dangerous Acts"!

_________________
no way
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!


"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: In Aid of Forever Searching

Post by Pedro Silva on Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:24 am

Yes I agree, it is ridiculous.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5567
Location : Portugal
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: In Aid of Forever Searching

Post by bluj1515 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:58 am

No one knew about ANY 10K run. What is he even SPEAKING about???

Secondly, Vee, I have two things to say to you.
1. You are not an outside in any sense of the word. You are his real life best friend. You take his side in EVERY way. You never comment on whether his actions were right or wrong, or the affects his "well-meaning" behavior has had on other people, other forums, etc. So please, spare me your thought as an "outsider".

2. How dare you state then that I took the opportunity to have a go at him. If you'll think back, I missed the ENTIRE Sillycat/Deuce debacle last year on PFA2. It happened over the 4th of July weekend. I was at the beach. I have next to no idea what went on. All I know is what has gone on since - that he cavorts with people that slag off Madeleine and the McCanns, that he tries to get forums such as this one that have connections to Portugal and to the truth about Amaral shut down because he takes offense to NOTHING.

Where would we all be without this forum, Vee? Without the book? Without Pedro and Maria? Without the information about Amaral's debts, drunk driving, girlfriends, interviews? WE WOULD BE NOWHERE AND THAT'S WHAT DEUCE TRIES TO PREVENT. WHY VEE? WHY? Why does he IGNORE the wrong done by Amaral? Why does he try to prevent the flow of this information, why does he lump it all under "pros vs antis"? Why does ignore the HORRIBLE comments and speculation his new friends allow about the poor McCann family? Why? Because they've helped him out? Because he "understands" their anger at the McCanns for leaving the children alone? Give me a break.

I did NOT "take the opportunity" to have a "go" at Deuce, my post DID NOT even mention his name.

How dare you, Vee. STAY OUT OF IT.


Last edited by bluj1515 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Unnecessary Comment)
avatar
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Location : United States
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: In Aid of Forever Searching

Post by lily on Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:36 am

Sorry to read all of this Rosie - you don't deserve this. foryou

It would have been better for Deuce to have stepped away from his computer long enough to have calmed down instead of coming from this illogical angle.

lily
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 70
Location : USA
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Re: In Aid of Forever Searching

Post by Catkins on Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:43 am

Rosiepops wrote:It was also filed to our hosts under the category of "Harmful and Dangerous Acts"!
He did the same to PFA False racism complaint......(oh sorry he changed it to possibly racist) then withdrew it..........sorry but he's a PRATT !


Last edited by Catkins on Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: In Aid of Forever Searching

Post by Rosie on Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:03 am

Thank you Lily. We are not enjoying this, but we cannot allow J4 to be attacked like this, it is just so unfair. I think people are speaking from hurt here more than anger.

For those the think all of us are turning on each other, nothing could be further from the truth. This forum is rock solid.

I also appreciate what Bluj has said about this forum and how we have helped expose Amaral, because that in itself has not been easy.

_________________
no way
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!


"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: In Aid of Forever Searching

Post by bluj1515 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:15 am

It is troubling and extraordinary that Deuce has chosen to pitch this fit after weeks of Butler making a fool of herself re: the walk and after a week of Morais/Bennett shenanigans regarding GASP.

The antis were, as they are wont to do, turning on each other, etc. before the self-appointed arbiter of "pro" behavior decided to step in and even the score.

I am sure even now he is posting away his little forums with his friends like Butler and people who like to envision Madeleine waking up alone crying, pointing to the "terrible" behavior of the pros and J4, etc. trying desperately to draw some moral quality.
avatar
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Location : United States
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: In Aid of Forever Searching

Post by bluj1515 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:16 am

Rosiepops wrote:Thank you Lily. We are not enjoying this, but we cannot allow J4 to be attacked like this, it is just so unfair. I think people are speaking from hurt here more than anger.

For those the think all of us are turning on each other, nothing could be further from the truth. This forum is rock solid.

I also appreciate what Bluj has said about this forum and how we have helped expose Amaral, because that in itself has not been easy.

I know there are others that feel the same way I do, Rosie.
Attacking J4, threatening to bring it down, over a trumped-up charge of nothing - unconscionable considering the work J4 has done.
avatar
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Location : United States
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: In Aid of Forever Searching

Post by Tinkerbell43 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:30 am

Rosiepops wrote:Thank you Lily. We are not enjoying this, but we cannot allow J4 to be attacked like this, it is just so unfair. I think people are speaking from hurt here more than anger.

For those the think all of us are turning on each other, nothing could be further from the truth. This forum is rock solid.

I also appreciate what Bluj has said about this forum and how we have helped expose Amaral, because that in itself has not been easy.

Agreed, we cannot and will not stand back and allow J4 to be unfairly attacked.

Its only right that people should be able to read and judge for themselves what went on here so it cannot be distorted.

For those that think we are turning on each other, sorry to disappoint, this just unites us even more. On that note, I'd like to thank those Forums and their posters aswell as our own that have sent us their support, it is appreciated, thank you all.

_________________
'The motives of those who have tried to convince the world that Madeleine is dead, and who've disgracefully and falsely tried to implicate us in her disappearance, need to be seriously questioned.'
avatar
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Age : 53
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: In Aid of Forever Searching

Post by Mulleena on Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:20 am

Im appalled and saddened at the attacks on this forum that Ive read today on chaos.
I for one would like to say that the work you do and the message you strive to get out there is much appreciated and long may you continue!!!

flowers

Mulleena
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 122
Location : Wiltshire
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: In Aid of Forever Searching

Post by lily on Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:49 am

Yes, we really do appreciate you guys here and I feel sure that Bonny is right alongside me in saying this. The information you have on this forum is invaluable. Kudos to you all.

It is incomprehensible that Deuce made a baseless accusation against this forum and chose to hit submit before engaging his brain.

Whilst this may be of little consolation, there are those of us who can see straight through it. And yes, this will make you stronger.


cheerleaders

lily
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 70
Location : USA
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Re: In Aid of Forever Searching

Post by Rosie on Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:19 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:
Rosiepops wrote:Thank you Lily. We are not enjoying this, but we cannot allow J4 to be attacked like this, it is just so unfair. I think people are speaking from hurt here more than anger.

For those the think all of us are turning on each other, nothing could be further from the truth. This forum is rock solid.

I also appreciate what Bluj has said about this forum and how we have helped expose Amaral, because that in itself has not been easy.

Agreed, we cannot and will not stand back and allow J4 to be unfairly attacked.

Its only right that people should be able to read and judge for themselves what went on here so it cannot be distorted.

For those that think we are turning on each other, sorry to disappoint, this just unites us even more. On that note, I'd like to thank those Forums and their posters aswell as our own that have sent us their support, it is appreciated, thank you all.

As ever I second completely what Tinks has written.It has not been easy and the decision to leave this thread running was not taken lightly, but we had to defend this forum and all of our members. I also add my thanks to all the other forums and posters who have lent us their support today and to all those that have sent emails and pms, it has been really heartwarming and it really is much appreciated - thank you.


_________________
no way
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!


"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
avatar
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: In Aid of Forever Searching

Post by jean on Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:24 am

Because I don't go on any other site I really don't understand what on earth is going on, but Rosie you and all of the others have my full support. You are all doing a fantastic job and I'm absolutely positive that the McCanns appreciate all that has been uncovered on this forum. I for one certainly do, and I say keep up the good work. Let's just concentrate on the job in hand that is to find Madeleine, she needs you. All I can see is that tiny girl stumbling up the steps of the plane on her way to her holiday, never dreaming that she will not come home with her parents and brother and sister. That is what we have to focus on and forget all else.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Location : knutsford cheshire
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Re: In Aid of Forever Searching

Post by Mulleena on Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:10 am

Absolutely Jean you have put it in to perspective why we are all here not for recognition or self promotion but because of a little girl called Madeleine who still needs to be reunited with her loving family!!!

Mulleena
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 122
Location : Wiltshire
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: In Aid of Forever Searching

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum