Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

A big thank you from Jessie´s mom Glendene

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A big thank you from Jessie´s mom Glendene

Post by Pedro Silva on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:15 am

HELP (again): 2 day car rental & gas and 1 night hotel room in Langley & meals needed!

I THINK YOU ALL KNOW BY NOW THAT I HAVE THROWN MY DIGNITY OUT THE WINDOW WHEN IT COMES TO ASKING FOR HELP ... WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT THAT, OTHER THAN - I HAVE NO CHOICE.

At this time of my life, with all that is happening and all that I need to do, there is no way I could ever do any of it without sending out my pleas to you all for your help.

Finding Jessie and raising awareness to human trafficking is certainly not a one person job - we have to MOVE FORWARD TOGETHER if we ever want to make a difference - AND I TRULY WANT TO MAKE & CONTINUE TO MAKE, A DIFFERENCE. I NEED TO ... IT IS WHAT KEEPS ME SANE SO I CAN LIVE AS NORMAL A LIFE AS POSSIBLE.

My motto has always been: I NEVER EXPECT ANYTHING, I JUST APPRECIATE EVERYTHING.
SO, THIS IS WHAT IS HAPPENING NEXT: I have been invited by Tania Fiolleau, author of "Souled Out!" (Facebook group SAVE THE WOMEN:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/savethewomen/ - I met Tania in person a year ago (almost to the date of when I need to be in Langley) at the IGNITE THE ROAD TO JUSTICE TOUR with Miss Canada), to go to Surrey, BC (about 4 hours from where I live) for an interview on a talk show on the JoyTV10 network on Monday, August 13, 2012 – I will have to leave the day before to be there by 9:30am.

Unfortunately, this is not a big budget talk show so I will have to get myself down there and back - however, there will be a very large audience watching the show around British Columbia, and even in Manitoba & Ontario. The show will be aired twice, reaching a total of over 2 million people.

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO JESSIE'S CASE, so again, I am asking (and I do know I ask a lot from you all) for your kindness and generosity to get me there and back.

There are a lot of people who are always asking me what they can do to help, and this is a way to do it.

I had hoped that I would have raised enough in June to also help get me to Calgary in October when I am scheduled to give my human trafficking awareness presentation - because I would have used those funds for this time and raised more for October, but that did not happen.

So, I am back asking for help again. If you have a PayPal account all you have to do is go to: https://www.paypal.com and click on SEND MONEY to glendene@shaw.ca, for this very worthy cause ... any amount will help. Other options are to send an Email Money Transfer to glendene@shaw.ca; ask me for my mailing address to send through the postal service; or donate gas or meal gift cards.
And then SHARE this with others and ask them to do the same.
And if anyone asks WHO IS JESSIE & WHY SHOULD I HELP? Tell them that Jessie is a victim of human trafficking and you should help because her mom is doing all she can do educate as many people as possible about the horrific crime that took her daughter away. Tell them to Google JESSIE FOSTER and they will see all the information they will need to know all about Jessie.
AND PLEASE FRIENDS, DO NOT EVER FEEL BAD IF YOU CANNOT HELP, YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW, I WILL COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND. Many of you message me with apologies as to why this is not a good time, but no one ever needs to explain.
I will be trying to raise enough for this television talk show in Surrey, BC in August (car rental, room, meals & expenses); the talk back panel at the SHE HAS A NAME play in Kelowna, BC in September (car rental, room, meals & expenses); and Jessie’s old high school human trafficking awareness presentation in Calgary, AB in October (return flight, room, meals & expenses) as those times my transportation and hotel are not provided. Usually they are ... but there are times like these ones where there is no funding provided, but the results, if I go - could be huge. So these are the times I have to turn to you all: my family, friends and Jessie supporters for help.
THANK YOU ALL, AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN, my friend …. Sincerely, Glendene.

JoyTV10 - 5668 192 Street, Suite 204 Surrey, BC V3S 2V7 / http://www.joytv10.ca

NOTE: I have a friend who works at Enterprise Car Rentals, so I am going to pray for a good deal like she gave me when I went to Surrey for the announcement of Canada’s National Action Plan against human trafficking; and Sandman Hotel chain has been awesome in the past, so I will be trying to get the best possible deal.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5571
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:54 am

I was very happy to receive an invitation today from Jon Leiberman (known to many for this work with John Walsh on America’s Most Wanted) to be on CrimeLine With Jon Leiberman: Searching For Justice for Jessie Foster with host Jon Leiberman and guest Glendene Grant.

Tune in Tuesday, August 28, 2012 at 5:30 p.m. Atlantic Time / 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time / 3:30 p.m. Central Time / 2:30 p.m. Mountain Time / 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time at http://sprc.st/gBWu #Spreecast – interview is also available on demand from the archives at any time with the same link.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About Jon Leiberman: Jon Leiberman Reporter, Voice actor, investigative reporting, on-camera personality, voice of crime news, voice of crime related events, Howard 100 reporter, news caster, America's Most Wanted, CNN Headline News reporter, gritty voiceover talent, dramatic voiceover actor, true crime voice over talent, FBI voiceover, criminal investigation voice, true crime announcer.

Jon Leiberman is an Emmy award-winning investigative correspondent and producer who has worked as a national television correspondent and a national radio correspondent. He is currently an investigative reporter with Howard 100 News for the Howard Stern Show on Sirius XM. He is also a CNN HLN contributor and hosts "The CrimeLine With Jon Leiberman" for Spreecast.

Jon has filed hundreds of reports on fugitives across the country and abroad for the FOX TV show “America’s Most Wanted.” An expert in all things crime, he has appeared on national shows including “TODAY”, “Shepard Smith’s Fox Report”, “Nancy Grace,” and “The Maury Povich Show,” and is quoted extensively on crime stories in newspapers throughout the country.

Leiberman has served as a Professor in residence at the University of Iowa School of Journalism, and has lectured at the University of Maryland and McDaniel College. He also teaches journalism classes online for www.mediabistro.com, and does media relations and media training seminars.Jon sits on the board of the National Domestic Violence Registry.

Leiberman previously reported from Iraq, Cuba, and from the floor of the 2004 presidential political conventions for 62 stations nationwide as Washington Bureau Chief for Sinclair Broadcast Group. His journalistic actions during this time earned him a 2005 Payne Special Citation for Ethics in Journalism.

As Albuquerque capital bureau chief for KOAT from 1997-2000, Leiberman earned an Emmy for Live Reporting when he remained on the air for 24-hours straight during a fast-moving wildfire that engulfed thousands of acres. He reported from the ground, and then from a helicopter when the flames came too close. He holds a bachelor's degree from Northwestern University's Medill School of Journalism.

**Jon Leiberman Twitter:http://twitter.com/reporterjon

**Jon Leiberman Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jleiberman

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:31 pm

Well, this is it – I have been given notice to vacate my home of over 25 years, even though a few short weeks ago, I had my hopes built back up.

Remember when I wrote my last note (the link is below), telling everyone that I had finally come to terms with the inevitable, with the fact that I will have to leave my home, the home I raised my children in and my grandchildren have come to love?

June 27th, 1986 I moved into 834 Dominion Street in Kamloops, BC. My oldest daughter Crystal was 4˝ years old; missing Jessie Foster had just turned 3 on May 27th; my then youngest Katie was just over 6 months old … Jennee was not born until 1990 – and when she was born, she came home from the hospital to this house, as did her oldest daughter Maddie and 2nd daughter, Ili.

Well, after I put that note up I got a call from someone asking me why they had to hear about this on Facebook and giving me another option, a very good option that had my hopes back up.

A few weeks go by, and I am within a week or so of receiving my share of the sale of my Dad’s house – which will give me enough money to take care of my bad debts and clearing the way for us to get the mortgage to buy this house, and I get a call.

Another offer has been accepted on my home. For $10,000 LESS than my offer. AND THEY ARE TEARING THE HOUSE DOWN COMPLETELY. My home will not just be gone to us, it will be GONE FOREVER. I know it is not in good shape, that is not the point. You all know my point.

So, needless to say, I am devastated, as are my husband and daughters. We have been given notice to vacate --- the new owners want possession ON October 31st, 2012, not even giving us the last day of the month – which is not just Halloween Day, it is my Mother’s birthday. Most people move on the last day of the month so the new people can take possession on the 1st of the month – but why would I expect any courtesy, eh?

So, I have officially been fucked and I did not even get kissed.

Well, to those who know this is for you: kiss my ass – and if it is for you and you have no idea I mean you: have a good life!!

Anyways, I will try to not let the door to my home hit me on the ass on the way out on that last day here at my 834 Dominion Street!!!

Link to note from Saturday, July 21, 2012 at 1:11 p.m.– I have some bad news, not the worst news ever, but definitely not something I want to have to share: http://www.facebook.com/notes/glendene-grant/i-have-some-bad-news-not-the-worst-news-ever-but-definitely-not-something-i-want/10151268491455898

Link to photo album of house– Lived here from June 27, 1987 to (hopefully forever): http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2883381658680.103390.1684265972

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:10 am

Please help Jessie's mom get to Kelowna, BC next week and Calgary, AB next month‏

I have been planning on attending SHE HAS A NAME on Wednesday, September 19, 2012 (the WHERE for this event is the Facebook event for the play) for a few months now.

We were going to just drive there the day of the event and come back late that night, but decided it would be too late for my hubby as he has to work in the morning.

So I talked to my BFF, Brenda about coming with me instead, and we would stay over night instead of driving late into the night, splitting the cost of a room between us.

Now however, the plans have to change again ... I have just been asked to give my human trafficking awareness presentation at the Kelowna Secondary School to two different classes during the day on that day prior to going to SHE HAS A NAME.

This means I have to leave the day before in order to be there in the morning, and that means I have to stay 2 nights in a hotel. It also means that Brenda can't come with me so I have to take the Greyhound Bus ... and all of this means that I have to send out a plea to all my Jessie supporters to please help me defray the cost for me to do this.

Please send any donations via PayPal to glendene@shaw.ca or contact me for an alternative to PayPal, such as an email money transfer or snail mail.

THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

NOTE: SCHOOLS IN CANADA DO NOT HAVE A BUDGET THAT INCLUDES FUNDS TO PAY FOR THEIR SPEAKERS TO COME TO THEM ... THIS SHOULD NOT, HOWEVER, STOP THEM FROM GETTING WHAT IS LIKELY ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT AWARENESS PRESENTATIONS THEY WILL EVER HEAR.

All donations over and above these costs will be applied to my trip to Calgary next month to give my human trafficking presentation to the school that Jessie graduated from on June 1, 2002.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:06 pm

Hi everyone! Jessie's mom Glendene here. October 19th, 2012 is my 55th birthday and my birthday wish is that I would like to raise at least $5,000 to turn M.A.T.H. (Mothers Against Trafficking Humans) a real Non-Profit Organization and not just a social networking awareness group.

The more money raised the better, as we will also need to go full out with fundraising once the organization is an actual non-profit so we will be able to do all the things necessary to educate others about modern day slavery ... human trafficking ... and to help the victims of this crime so they can one day be a survivor.

Please help by donating any size donation, (no amount is too small) via PayPal: https://www.paypal.com - my email address is: glendene@shaw.ca. If you prefer to sent a check or money order via postal mail, please contact me for the mailing address.

Also invite others to this "event" in hopes they too will donate to this absolutely worthy cause. Thank you all very much.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:37 am

Jessie's mom Glendene Grant, heads to Calgary tomorrow to give her human trafficking awareness presentations to the students at John G. Diefenbaker High School.

The 1st one will be presented to about 450 grade 10 students; the 2nd will be with the almost 500 grade 11 students; and the 3rd is with the nearly 550 grade 12 students.

Donations are graciously accepted to help defer the cost of the flight; food; & stay in Calgary.

Please go to: http://www.paypal.com and send to glendene@shaw.ca or contact me for other options.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

FROM THE JOHN G. DIEFENBAKER SCHOOL'S NEWSLETTER ---

HUMAN TRAFFICKING AND CYBER BULLYING:

On October 19th, 2012, we will be having grade level presentations for the entire student body on the topic of human trafficking and cyber bullying. Jessie Foster, Grad Class of 2002 at Diefenbaker, has been missing since 2006. She vanished in March of that year from the North Las Vegas area. It is believed that Jessie became a victim of predators using social media, like Facebook and Twitter, as medium for recruitment. Since Jessie’s disappearance, her mother, Glendene Grant, has become passionate about educating the youth of today about types of human trafficking and cyber bullying. Glendene will be traveling from British Columbia to tell Jessie's story in honour of Jessie's 10 year graduation reunion.

FROM THE JOHN G. DIEFENBAKER SCHOOL'S WEBSITE ---

ABOUT THE SCHOOL: The school was built in 1971 and is situated on 14.64 acres. Our building is unconventional in its design and includes individual classrooms, large open areas, small conference rooms, and a variety of specialized program offerings to take full advantage of the unique spaces available. The original part of the building opened in 1971. In 1990, an addition was made on the southeast corner to add a second gymnasium, science and math classrooms, and the Mall area. A space enclosed under the gymnasium in 1990 allowed for relocation of the communications technology room. The school has 43 classrooms, 2 gymnasiums, 3 computer labs, and many independent computer workstations for student use, all of which are networked through the central hub. The school also has a music room, a newly developed drama facility, home economics, industrial arts labs, and a library. We are a culturally diverse school with 40 different languages being spoken in student's homes.

ABOUT SCHOOL NAME: John G. Diefenbaker High School was officially opened in February 1972 by the Right Honourable John G. Diefenbaker, Canada's 13th Prime Minister, for whom the school is named. First elected Prime Minister in 1957, Diefenbaker served until 1963. One of Diefenbaker's most cherished achievements was the Canadian Bill of Rights. A Diefenbaker quotation from the Parliamentary debates about the Bill appears on our gymnasium wall, "I am a Canadian, a free Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship God in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top