Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

How does one defeat this......?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How does one defeat this......?

Post by rosemary on Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:33 pm

Last edited by rosemary on Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarity)

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Re: How does one defeat this......?

Post by May on Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:49 pm

What is happening in this country when you are more likely to go to jail for not paying your TV licence than you are for assaulting children? It disgusts me but then, I have long thought that the judiciary are "sympathetic" to paedophiles! I wonder why?????????? Thank god that these children have been found and removed but how many others are in the same position? There should be NO tolerance of any paedophile, they should be castrated and banged up for life.
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:01 pm

May, unless you are talking about "castrating" a paedophiles head, I don't think castration works, it is the head that is wrong with these people. I agree with you, I wonder why the judiciary can be so lenient on this heinous crime, it has always been the case hasn't it? From as far back as I can remember, it makes me sick some of the pathetic sentences that get meted out.

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary on Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:36 pm

My point is this:

Paedophiles could not practice their sick and malevolent perversions if there were no child victims available.
When I say "available" I am referring to child abduction and child trafficking. THIS is what needs to be stopped. The root cause. The children.
One cannot "cure" paedophiles, one cannot treat paedophiles one cannot castrate paedophiles one cannot lock them up for ever and ever.
One can ONLY REMOVE THE CHILDREN.

MY question is still this: Where did these 5 children come from? Why (I find this very odd) are we not told where they came from?
Were they "volunteered" by their parents, were they "sold"?

What happened?

So....how does one go about fighting child trafficking? Anyone help me here? Join an organisation? Which one? Would joining it help to stop trafficking? If not, what will?

I believe wholeheartedly that it is the PARENTS of children who are sold that are the true culprits, however poor, however hard their lives may be.

Anybody got any other comments on this thought?

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary on Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:50 pm

PS Of course the Judiciary have been traditionally lenient on sentencing paedophiles Rosiepops. It is a predominantly male populated profession and such practices have been traditionally the prerogative of the rich, the powerful and of the establishment - particularly in England. Let us not even go there as that path will never lead to a cessation in paedophilia. Maybe one could finally achieve slightly longer sentencing but .what does this actually achieve....I would say nada!

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:00 pm

3rd posting...my - am I wound up this morning....

Who has been in the news recently, covering up the whole twisted and sick history of child abuse? Why, only the POPE. What does this tell me? What does this tell all of us? If you cannot trust His Holiness then there is NO-ONE left to trust.

So forget about trust. Be vigilant. In public institutions, in private institutions and in your neighbour´s house. Especially do not trust the wholesome happy holiday brochures of Tour Operators and Clubs. Be vigilant.

Protect the child. Protect the child. Expose the true villains. But above all else Protect Our Children.........

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by May on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:54 pm

Spot on Rosemary......trust no one. The Pope and his Bishops are only interested in protecting the Church. When priests are reported, they have been known just to be moved to a different parish, or back to Ireland/England. What does this solve? Nothing, the crime just continues elsewhere with a raft of tiny new victims. Rosie I agree with you that the problem is in their head........they really do think they are doing no wrong and that their victim is agreeable even to the point of enjoying this vile act!!!!!!!!! Not many years ago a paedaphile was ordered to buy his victim a bike as restoration!!!!!!!!!! What planet was this judge on? Now, I am really wound up too.
May
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:32 am

What the Catholic church has done is unforgiveable, and it attracts media attention. The real question here is why does the media not spend the same amount of time highlighting other organisations where the same thing occurrs. In Aust, we had the same problem in the Church of England. Our local priest here was a paedophile, and the solution was to move him to our small town, where he offended again, and was then moved onto another parish, no charges, nothing. I didnt see the Anglican Archbishop of Sydney getting a flogging for that one, as Cardinel Pell did when the same thing happened in the Catholic Church.

We have had the problem in our police, in the eduction department, and even policiticians. There has been cover ups, and yet they barely get a mention.

So why does the media spend all its time attacking the Catholic church and not the other organisations. Because while they are able to get away with it, the abuse will continue. This to me indicates that if they werent so biased against the Catholic church that they wouldnt report this either. And that is terrifying because it means that paedophilia is just not taken seriously enough by the media in general. And as stated on here, by the judges.

The victims suffer for the rest of their lives. The criminals do not deserve to be given a free ride after spending a couple of years in gaol, if they even get that. It is truly disgusting.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by May on Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:26 am

Agree, your faith doesn't matter, it is what happens within it that is the problem. They are all as bad but somehow non catholics seem to think it is because catholic priests are celibate. Why? Anglicans are not celibate but they still "transgress"........as do married men and women.
It is shameful that any religion covers up these acts, or anyone who knows about them.
May
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top