Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

The Link For Tony's "Hounding Of The McCanns" Blogspot

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Link For Tony's "Hounding Of The McCanns" Blogspot

Post by Rosie on Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:50 pm

Tony's blog has proved invaluable in the fight against the lies and smears that have threatened to engulf Kate and Gerry McCann.

Along with this forum and other forums and blogs we stand united in our aim to discover the truth and find Madeleine McCann, wherever she may be and find who took her and why.

We are NOT going to go away, why?

Why is this so important to us? To me it is important, because no matter how a child was put to bed, regardless of who is present or is not, a child has a fundamental right to stay safe and sound asleep in their own little bed, no matter who that child may be and no matter where her parents and or guardians may physically be.

This is why I will NEVER allow this to go and why I will always support Kate and Gerry McCann in their search for Madeleine.

Madeleine matters, ALL children everywhere MATTER.

So Goncalo Amaral and all his lying menacing, violent thuggish right wing friends can go forth and multiply, I and I know others are NEVER going to let this drop and are NEVER going to allow you to get away with it.

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=95c2cd419b5dcd70

Feel free to talk about Tony's Hounding here and add the link you find interesting. Respect to Tony for all the work he puts in on behalf of Madeleine and her parents and Joana Cipriano and her mother Leonor Cipriano.

I know it has at times got particularly tough for him, but he battles on spreading the word on his side of the pond as well as ours.

It is NOT the fault of Kate and Gerry McCann that Madeleine was abducted, it is the fault of those who took her and while idiots here still want to argue the toss about how the children were left, Madeleine's abductors remain free to carry out their heinous crime again and again, probably already have!

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The Link For Tony's "Hounding Of The McCanns" Blogspot

Post by Pedro Silva on Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:17 pm

Rosiepops my friend, I agree with you, your words are my words.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5566
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins on Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:29 am

I think he's BRILLIANT.......Keep it up Tony.
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 on Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:21 am

I check his blog several times a day!
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 on Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:45 am

Couldn't agree more Rosie. Nobody had the right to enter that apartment and take a sleeping child from the safety of her bed. Only lowlife scum would make excuses for the perpetrator.

I too applaude Tony and all other forums that have stood up for what is right, there is a good sense of unity between us all and its nice to know we stand side by side.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:35 am

I ask this to those who make excuses for the perpetrator: how would they react if it was one of their offsprings abducted? Think about this instead of make disgusting excuses.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5566
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top