Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Yorkshire Evening Post today

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yorkshire Evening Post today

Post by Pedro Silva on Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:04 pm

My friend, I know we all know about this, but, I think I should post this, with this new topic.

The West Yorkshire Police squad which found missing schoolgirl Shannon Matthews is to help in the search for Madeleine McCann.

The move follows a private meeting between Madeleine´s parents Kate and Gerry McCann and the Home Secretary Alan Johnson.

The Child Exploitation Centre and Online Protection (Ceop) has now aproached West Yorkshire Police´s major inquiry team which found missing Dewsbury nine year old Shannon Matthews in 2008.

The YEP understands a "scoping exercise" is being carried out by Home Office officials to decide whether a new investigation is necessary.

The approach to West Yorkshire Police is believed to have come direct from Ceop, but they refused to comment on any specific case.

A spokesman said that it was "sensible" for their organisation to avail itself of any expertise or knowledge available when carrying out inquiries into the exploitation of any child whether it was a high profile case or not.

The investigation into Shannon´s disappearance was led by Det Supt Andy Brennan. She was found alive.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5566
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Yorkshire Evening Post today

Post by Sabot on Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:14 pm

Good one, Pedro. If they can just get all of the information into a decent computer we might get somewhere. Providing The PJ haven't been binning stuff. But I fear they might have done.

I really cannot decide if The PJ are just plain incompetent, or whether there is something more sinister going on. Although they do seem to be covering for Amaral.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath on Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:37 am

Wouldn't LP already have put all the information they've got into a computer Sabot?

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 am

There is a computer available to all UK forces, it is Holmes at Scotland Yard.
Holmes was available to Leicestershire police but it emerged that even they had NOT been putting all the information they have on file into Holmes.

Sabot, Amaral is an incompetent drunk, but I think there is also something much more sinister going on, probably something that concerns drugs and child trafficking.
They are trying to protect Amaral? Are they? Or are there other people caught up in the abduction of Madeleine and they are trying to cover their own backsides?

Never mind it WILL all revealed soon enough. I haven't been wrong yet and I will not be about this or Amaral.

"RICARDO PAIVA SHOULD RESIGN, HIS POSITION IS UNTENABLE - IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN, THEN SACK HIM!
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot on Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:31 am

Some of them will be trying to cover their own backsides, Rosie. Too many of the same names keep on cropping up. God knows what has been going on, but something very suspicious has been happening.

The PJ appear to be running Portugal with no one to gainsay them. Least of all The Government.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 on Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:53 am

It does appear that way Sabot, not alot seems to have changed since 1974.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top