Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Pavia Investigated the Dog Crematorium

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pavia Investigated the Dog Crematorium

Post by bluj1515 on Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:29 pm

From PFA2

The pet crematorium
by preciousramotswe 5:59 pm Mon Feb 15, 2010

''The latest crackpot theory explored by Portuguese police flailing around for ideas is that Madeleine's body was put in a furnace - inside a dead labrador.

The owner of a pet incinerator was last night quizzed and asked: "Did you unknowingly burn her?"

After being grilled about whether he'd ever met Kate and Gerry McCann, Dutchman Eeef Hoos told a detective that a few weeks ago a Polish couple brought their labrador's corpse to his rundown farm near Monchique, a 30-minute drive from Praia da Luz.

He said the theory was put to him that a child could have been hidden inside the large dog and that he incinerated Madeline's remains in all innocence.''

I just thought you might be interested to know that one of the officers who made this visit to the pet crem was Ricardo Paiva
'Working from deep inside the McCann Machine'
preciousramotswe
Nurse, the stomach pump

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/PJ/HOOS_HENDRIK.htm
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavia Investigated the Dog Crematorium

Post by dianeh on Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:59 pm

The owner of a pet incinerator was last night quizzed and asked: "Did you unknowingly burn her?"

How would he know?

dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 on Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:00 pm

Thats old news from the old 3as site, it was yet another vile story they had doing the rounds.
Interesting who paid a visit though to the pet crematorium.
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 on Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:02 pm

LOL Diane...of course the Dutch owner didn't know if he did know what he may know he did or didn't do.
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:04 pm

And also interesting that it is crematorium. Now cremation does not burn up all the bones, to get the ashes, the remaining bones are ground up. Not sure if that much care is taken at a pet crematorium, and that the bones are not just thrown out the back.

The report doesnt mention any search through the remaining bones for human ones. I suspect that someone thought that cremation completely destroys all the bones, so no trace at all. You know, like pigs in the JOanna case, and if the pigs ate the body, there would have been traces of human dna, bones etc in the pig sty.

Now that is interesting, isnt it?
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 on Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:43 pm

I remember this story - and wasn't there something else too? That the man had lost his license to use the crematorium before Madeleine went missing???
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins on Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:34 am

Yes Cal I think that was the case.
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath on Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:37 am

Think it was even closed before Madeleine went missing.
March 2007?

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 on Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:42 am

Yes, it was -- someone on PFA2 posted more details. But he was bringing things to Lisbon to have them incinerated there.

I posted this not bc it was the first time I was aware of the story, but it was the first time I knew it had really been investigated and the link to Pavia.

Hoos, who spent almost eight years in jail for planting bombs in the Netherlands, lives in a run-down but heavily fortified villa in remote mountains in the Algarve.

He said plain clothes police had been taking photographs in his girlfriend's garden early this morning.

Hoos travelled to the local headquarters of the Policia Judiciaria, who are investigating the four-year-old's disappearance, to confront officers about the photographs, only to find himself asked about the McCann case.

Hoos told reporters earlier today that police had told him that they wanted to inspect his rusty backyard incinerator this afternoon.

Later today two men in dark glasses arrived in an unmarked car and refused to answer questions before walking through the turreted portcullis gates into the remote property.

They spent just 20 minutes inside and left taking documents about animal cremations before ordering him to attend the police HQ on Monday for more questions, he said afterwards.

Hoos, who said he does not know where exactly he was on May 3 other than that he was in the Algarve, said officers had asked him about the McCann case during their visit.

He said: "He asked me three times if I had spoken to the parents, I said I had not spoken to the parents, the other guy said he had seen that I had spoken to the parents, he said that he had heard that I had spoken to the parents of the girl."

The Dutchman explained later how he earned his living as a debt collector claiming to have travelled to Russia and China through his work but carried out animal incinerations as a side line in furnaces on wasteland on the slopes below his house.

Following complaints about the smell from neighbours he said he had closed down the furnaces in March of this year but added that he continued to carry out incinerations at a site in Lisbon.

As well as domestic pets - usually dogs - he said that he also picked up dead animals from the road for cremation.

Today he claimed that police had visited him numerous times before but that this was the first time he had ever been asked about the McCann case.

"Police have been here 20 or 30 times but not for the McCann case, they asked about the furnace."

Hoos claimed that police had asked him today about the recent visit of a Polish couple who had brought a large bag asking for it to be incinerated.

He said detectives asked him it if was possible that there had in fact been a baby in the bag which was sent to Lisbon for cremation.

But he claims that he checked and it was a Labrador.

To me the question is: which came first, the theory on the forums or the theory according to the PJ....
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva on Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:20 am

That theory, in my opinion, about the crematory and the labrador, is crap.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5567
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh on Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:43 am

Well said, Pedro.
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath on Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:55 am

I can't remember Bluj, which one came first.
I can remember people discussing the possibility of a cremation on the forums.
But when? Before or after it was published?
It's been too long ago. And that site on which it was is crap to search.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by maria on Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:15 pm

Fire, cremation sites near young disappeared girls place's is one of the Amaral's fetishes. In Joana's case it was the grandfather (if not mistaken) who runs a coal making furnace (from wood).
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top